Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41930 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:54am On Nov 19, 2021
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Boogyman557: 4:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN

492 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U. WTF MAN
my wetin man go do..shey make I japa or wait I dey confused you know has girls be this days

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Kingjay5(m): 4:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Oga japa, the gal dey use you. Wise up man.

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Lilsameey: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2021
You have used like N100 nose mask. It's not too late to run though. POV, She is banging her ex and couple other guys. Run.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by SportsHD: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Abobi grin cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Deborah98(f): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2021
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by OloshoMan: 6:24am On Nov 19, 2021
You better run cos you ain't eating that coochie and you're gonna keep getting milked tho.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Are you a clown? What have you been doing with the girl since? Go and nyu your thing and stop asking for permission. Embarrassing mehn!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Godada(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2021

InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

Another potential gold digger spotted A.K.A women supporting women.

Like a reasonable lady deborah98 said, 'if you ain't on the same page with her' better cut your losses and exit the parasitic relationship of no consequence.

If you think you need money to get sexual favours from a lady....patronise a hooker. It's a business arrangement with no room for heartbreak.

If you must date a lady, ensure you are not goaded into wanton spending. Have a spending threshold. Don't exceed it.

If you continue this way, you will have nothing on you to show.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2021
If you were my son or brother, I'd blast a Glock on your head. Lucky modafvcker undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Truvelisback(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
HURRAY!!! WE HAVE FATHER CHRISTMASS IN THE HOUSE.

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by czarr(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2021
I can't believe that with all the information around there are still jonzing guys like this.

You have to be under 20

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kals4luv990(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2021
2 whole months and nufin don happen..bro jst knw dat yu r d atm machine nd nufin more

23 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kals4luv990(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN
Baba no fit wise up again.e don be

14 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kals4luv990(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Hope say timebomb no dey ur head

24 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by chicoMX(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
When a woman becomes comfortable with you, na she go dey beg you to drive in when the ambience dey right.

Continue dey assist, she go still find somebody wey go dey whine her Congo.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by aimmoney9: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2021
People sex the same day they meet you are here talking about 2 whole months you can wait for a year mine is same week no time....

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by bigpicture001: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Babe..know it today...a girl u didnt fuvvk will never hesistatate to dump u...dox u fuvck will dump u also but it will be war btw them and their heart..cuz it will hit them hard emotionally

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by NarcissistKing(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
It depends on the personality of you both.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Olamilekxy(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Dump her ass or stop giving her attention by telling her you are busy whenever she needs your attention.

Or she be virgin?

She dey use you, a whole two month ? You be maga bro , nah yankee you suppose dey make gee boys teach you some lesson. You be bolo.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by David1017(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Lol.. U assist pass de bruyne shaa..
Oga invest in yourself.
I won't be surprised if she gives other people the same thing u are spending alot on top for less.

Use your head

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by brosom(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
China SIMPle gentle man.

U re doing the right thing, kwantinu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ultimate73(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Bro SIMPson

17 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by jericco1(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Lol this is so funny

Society keep on breeding weak men.
So you had the temerity to open a thread regarding this

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by samuel051: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
holy gram
If na 4 Scandinavian na to give op 2million Maja drills
Wtf man..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by NairalandMD: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Another SIMP'son Detected,. when was the last time you took your mother shopping
if nah me born you ehn! ...
make i noh talk...

33 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we go so close and have always spend on her,going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel..she do make demand from me and have always responded..but I l suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that a should wait but she keep requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all.. so I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something

Mumu

17 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by oodua1stson: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2021
99% of the girls I've been with I smash them in less than a month. Kogbagidi rara.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Toluwanise247(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
WE HAVE FATHER CHRISTMASS IN THE HOUSE.
Yesss oooo. Real father Christmas

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by EmmySparky(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Op let me break the news to u...as u no dey blow her since two months...another guy is doing that duty for u...and I am sure once u want blow her now...she go begin give u stories cos she don put u on maga level...spender...bro next time don't ever spend on these whores till u blow them...at least u know u don dey collect small small from there...and no matter what spend wisely...even Chris sang "these hoes ain't loyal"

39 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.