Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (74168 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jaymejate: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Werey
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by olamilekside2: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin mumu
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
So what should we do?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
I comment my reserve. Someone below me must have something to say lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ekensi01: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mrs that man has a wifi he only wanted to check his mail through ur strong broswer no that he is don he has to go back to his wifi. How much data is left some nairalanders are showing interest. grin

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by blkmum700: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
just one thing i have to say,she's stupid and useless to sell her body for a phone and to the man well done,carry on,Bleep the shit out of useless girls.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by goingape1: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY USELESS.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR ....
why will you sleep with custom boss twice and be making noise here in nairaland undecided

your Toto is your Toto, you can do whatever you want with it and stop disturbing us because he dump you!

naija women nowadays are not worth marrying this days!

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
some peeps ain't gat no atom of shame.So u slept with a wrinkled HIV+man,all because of a phone, and u even have d guts to spew it.
Something u can buy with descent earnings.smh

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dairy of a disgruntled olosho. As if he put a gun to your head and slept with you. The goat lowered your already low esteem. Sad lipsrsealed

No pity for you because you have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
if this is true, no need for the custom officer to waste his time replying. just assassinate her. we dont need idiots like this

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=professorfal post=55098899][/quote]

Yes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
This social media of a thing, is exposing a lot of people's stupidity, especially girls.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
how much she was being paid?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
the gal offered Wat she can offer.... and that is Pvssy
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by MrTypist: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Girls with brain capacity less that 2MB.

Because he banged you and your friends silly and he didn't fulfil his promise of getting you a new phone that now makes him useless, ugly and HIV positive?

But you banged that same useless and HiV positive man while moaning at the top your voice not once but twice.

Girls erh, fish brain.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmm na since ladies start the open legs any how na that time all this trash started
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by moriss33(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR .... This part catch me ah swear....Oga Custom !!!
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by vioment: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
This one stupidity no be here. Mumu dey worry u.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rubbish post ... u deserve a though all smacking...

wen u dey open lap dey enjoy big dick, who hear dat one
even lalasticlala know say u b #Oloso an #OLORIBURUKU
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hahahaha. Hahahaha...Social media de detrimental to some homo sapiens. Hahahaha grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
you mumu die. No vex.
He slept with ur friends and slept with u.. because u want phone. Ur kind mumu dey over flow sef
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Daughters of Jezebel.Olosho everywhere
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
some women don useless reach like this
this one shock me
phone hey God
to marry nor just dey enter mind at all
person future wife na old man sleep with for phone
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
This girl mumu grade 3
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
The girl na BIG mu.mu
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Zulu212: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls don't forget to vote

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
werey ti fobo jonan grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol, her real name na KATE JAMES.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na these ones de do make that #keepthechangebae efforts de waste
As some girls de try prove say them get self worth these ones go sleep with person because e promise box of 100 naira chocolate
Abeg i congratulate the customs boss, ride on sire
Guys will continue expecting sex from girls they spend on bcoz of these ones
Those girls na mugu all of them

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
...you are just talkin rubbish because he didn't buy u common phone or wht else u begin to tarnish his image? You didn't even say because he didn't marry u. How wicked. Is he ur Atm,go find work do jere. The time you both fcked did u not benefit sexually as well? Even in parts of usa,Kenyan most gorgeous ladies pay and appreciate men for Bleep, same in Ghana, India etc.without excessive material expectations or demands.
How abt the monies the man has been dashin u for ur pussy action? You jst gave one side of story and expect ppl to side u? Nope this is unjust. Tells us everything thing because ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.