Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44435 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
See as I just dey look you cheesy

Bro the tin tire me eh

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Realslimshady(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
how comes your body shakes when we kiss
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
DaisyII:
you people should kuku make the thread una own. :X
lol.

Zarzar see what you caused grin you gave me free publicity grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol.

Lol, just forget this thread.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aleora:
hahhahahahah abi

Make i just pity u, oya PM me make i nack u the whole tory! Part 1,part 2 down till 5

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by trojan84(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I hope not.I have followed you so that when you are gonna see my wedding pix When its time...
Cool grin
sexybbstar:

I hope not.I have followed you so that when you are gonna see my wedding pix When its time...
Cool
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by jojothaiv(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Reading lies and sipping kunu quietly!
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Akwaudene87(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
How did you now handle the situation bro?
I later came down from the vehicle and she followed me so I too her her to a nearby joint where she went down on her knee to beg so I try forgive her and she stoop up. We had a few drink and went home .
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Akwaudene87:
I later came down from the vehicle and she followed me so I too her her to a nearby joint where she went down on her knee to beg so I try forgive her and she stoop up. We had a few drink and went home .
Eeeehyah that's very good bro

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Aleora(f): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Omagzee:

Make i just pity u, oya PM me make i nack u the whole tory! Part 1,part 2 down till 5
LMAO
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Aleora:
LMAO

Let me coming and be going before you call me "ugly" too

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Boxer007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abayomi94:
but it says right beside your moniker that you are male. Help me understand

Yes darkin.I am male and gay. I fok men only
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol.

guy 4gt all dis mofos & h8trs and Dem flattys you rock....guy love your lines too sleacky as f***k...owanbe Omo iyamii

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Alamala1:
guy 4gt all dis mofos & h8trs and Dem Igbos you rock....guy love your lines too sleacky as f***k...owanbe Omo iyamii
Baba twale, you ginger me, 2 bottles for you boss grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by MrMacinterchi1: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
two idiotss above me.
A xenophobic southafrican and an asz licking Afonja
I'm Afonja but i reject the spirit of asz licking in my fellow brother.
lol.... funny response .
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Akwaudene87(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah that's very good bro
yes though she's finally my ex now , something's sometimes are not meant to be
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by obontami: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Michellekabod:
My first love, the day he gave me my first kiss. He made the comment, "you dont even know how to kiss, lemme teach"...felt like a novist, swollen in shame as i ran back to my papa house.
The second time, he made fun of my ebony physique "you should be eating much so when a man holds you, he wouldnt seem as though he is hugging air...fleshing up jor. See how bony you are, i pray your bones wouldnt chook me one day. That day i will find someone that is juicy". The mockery was to my favor because afterwards he bought suya and fanta for me daily in other for me to add weight grin

My second and last bf were chilling with his sister in his balcony. It stung like shame when he told me to close my legs that my panties were showing. .. I felt so ashamed. Couldnt he tell his sister to tell me? It would have been better a fellow female told me that. He even threatened to fire catapult there if i dont learn how to seat properly.... embarassed.....

Share yours Nls
is your pussy hairy?

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Augustap(f): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2017
Michellekabod:
My first love, the day he gave me my first kiss. He made the comment, "you dont even know how to kiss, lemme teach"...felt like a novist, swollen in shame as i ran back to my papa house.
The second time, he made fun of my ebony physique "you should be eating much so when a man holds you, he wouldnt seem as though he is hugging air...fleshing up jor. See how bony you are, i pray your bones wouldnt chook me one day. That day i will find someone that is juicy". The mockery was to my favor because afterwards he bought suya and fanta for me daily in other for me to add weight grin

My second and last bf were chilling with his sister in his balcony. It stung like shame when he told me to close my legs that my panties were showing. .. I felt so ashamed. Couldnt he tell his sister to tell me? It would have been better a fellow female told me that. He even threatened to fire catapult there if i dont learn how to seat properly.... embarassed.....

Share yours Nls
The second story though... Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Eagba(m): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2018
mstemmy:
one of my ex once told me,am too lousy during love making,was so embarassed....which i summoned courage to tell him,his d*ck is tilted and he cant even use it well,was only pretending let it not be i was just lying down like a log of wood
nice come back
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by mitakemi2427(f): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aliyeous:
She said ......uhmm....emmm....am coming
LOL
Ion understand oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos / The Silent Pain Of The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.