Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44367 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes he knows its pure hate .. even god co sign d hate seff
Yh me too but they dont play d song much thank god
Yes pure hate he bleeped two of my now Ex friends .. ( b!tches are dangerous ) lol dont bring ur man around certains once lol

Bleeped your friends shocked shocked shocked... Dude is the devil himself.

About bitches being dangerous. I have just 4 female friends offline and I trust them to have enough sense not to mess with my bf but there's one that is kinda foolish sha but I don't think she would let her foolishness lead her to my Bobo's deek, mi o gbadun oooo. angry lipsrsealed

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Bleeped your friends shocked shocked shocked... Dude is the devil himself.

About bitches being dangerous. I have just 4 female friends offline and I trust them to have enough sense not to mess with my bf but there's one that is kinda foolish sha but I don't think she would let her foolishness lead her to my Bobo's deek, mi o gbadun oooo. angry lipsrsealed

Lol there is always one stray B!tch lol Keep ya eyes on that wan grin wink

Yh now u see why i call him the b word lol .. its the least i can do ...
yes i just delete all of them from my life.. i believe in Karma ( their time dey come)
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by mixter(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Mine was a bit embarrassing but I took it in good faith. It was during service year, we were living together in the apartment. I had always wanted to kpansh her and she had been giving me the greenlight for awhile. So I decided to man up one afternoon and we were about doing it, after romancing her to my satisfaction , I was about to go in, I just released . Oga went low, she yarb me that day eeehh, that I wished the day will just pass by.

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
The most Embarrassing

God help me sad angry angry

--- ok so i broke up with an ex
Next morning guess who rings my land lin ( his mum) shocked
Ok o good morning ma
Next think
This lady sang the whole of akon song ( Lonely) with my ex next to her .. she sang it to the end and den hung up

Imagineee i cry tire lol grin mdf e no go berra for dat basterd wahlahi
ow who know,your day is due
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by MrMay8: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
two idiotss above me.

A xenophobic southafrican and an asz licking Afonja

I'm Afonja but i reject the spirit of asz licking in my fellow brother.
Hahhahahhaaha I laff throway my iPhone 7. .I have been waiting for someone to lash those 2 grin cheesy ur hitback madthe gan
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2017
bsideboii:
Mehnn...the hustle is real!
Me from Edo,Benin.

Esan i be. Hustle is def real, but abeg no follow go desert @all, we go use our brain survive n bcome rich
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Za.rzar ogini kwanu
U just take over thread u no even create small soace for me for fp grin wan urself o

Beni.ta27 wer u at
Kim.bra
Ade.rola15

Oya carry una k leg come here o grin
Happy New Month ma'am, I would rather keep my most embarrassing moment with my ex to myself. grin

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Have played game of 390k one game cut am

We go hit dem surely

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Happy New Month ma'am, I would rather keep my most embarrassing moment with my ex to myself. grin
Lol morning sweeri

Chai it was that bad eh cry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by joeace2020(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM and ZarZar please get a room!

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by UIA04(f): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
hahaha, thanks bro. I hope I've been a solid example of how to catch fish on Nairaland? grin lol. Now goan do greater exploit, catch bigger fishes till your net tear

Na joke o grin

Happy birthday
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol morning sweeri

Chai it was that bad eh cry
Not so bad, those usual hurt words you hear when you breakup with a guy. grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Not so bad, those usual hurt words you hear when you breakup with a guy. grin
Lol we've heard it all grin
No mind dem
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

shocked shocked shocked

I wouldn't mind being raped in this instance. I'm sure ZarZar will be gentle with me. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Bro,
Have you ever heard of rape being gentle? angry angry

Take my advice. Run for your life especially from SA chicks.
Na God deliver me with the last one I get cry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
Bro,

What did she do to you, hotstuff? grin wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by lakeside50(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Pearly255:
Relationship of today angry

@ Pearly255,

So funny and realistic. Is there a way I can have this sent to me?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by oluwashedy: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2017
abouzaid:
what were you expecting from a Nigerian girl? believe it or not, most of them are akwuna of one form or the other.
Although she didn't say it to my face. We were chatting. Same gal that can't boost of ordinary 20k in her account. I was busy laughing while she was spewing those thrash..... You know you have to pretend to know who's real and who's not

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

What did she do to you, hotstuff? grin wink
That's an understatement
My third leg is still recovering from the trauma it was put through because of overdose cry cry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
Bro,

Lol. Come now, don't tarnish ZarZar's image online. I'm sure she's cool.

And don't assume all Southy girls are bad because of a few.

Nationality doesn't determine your character. undecided

Some Naija babes will make you weep blood. Doesn't mean all Naija babes evil. smiley
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
That's an understatement
My third leg is still recovering from the trauma it was put through because of overdose cry cry

But I thought that's your area of expertise as a Calabar guy grin You just ruined your street cred tongue

We're not sex freaks by the rule of thumb. Maybe she really liked you, if you kwim. Nothing wrong with liking sex with someone you like imo.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Some Naija babes will make you weep blood. Doesn't mean all Naija babes evil. smiley
Bro,
I was only joking na. I should know better than to generalise. grin grin
I know, she might be a sweet lady but visit at your own risk tongue tongue
Besides Naija babes are mini demons angry

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You're right, stereotypes aren't always correct. He is proof of that cheesy

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tasceige(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
LMFAO. Makes me think of if Nairaland made use of audio comments. Nothing wey we no go hear grin grin

Cc Seun
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

You're right, stereotypes aren't always correct. He is proof of that cheesy

Lol.

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

But I thought that's your area of expertise as a Calabar guy grin You just ruined your street cred tongue

We're not sex freaks by the rule of thumb. Maybe she really liked you, if you kwim. Nothing wrong with liking sex with someone you like imo.
My own "calabar" boy no reach that side. To dey knack 24/7 as if na the sole purpose God bring me come this earth. Money on ma mind

Besides, S/O to my "404" loving hommies. I can see wia Una dey get Una stamina from.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Boxer007(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
This one na mumu gay

Darlin you act like you never had a thumb up your aƱnnnus. 0 grow up please. You have a boyf?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
Bro,
I was only joking na. I should know better than to generalise. grin grin
I know, she might be a sweet lady but visit at your own risk tongue tongue
Besides Naija babes are mini demons angry

Lol. I know you're just kidding. Southies are sweet, Naija babes sef no dey carry last. Just some few she-demons in their midst is all.

As to the bolded. Imma go camp in her place for the weekend. I love living dangerously anyway.

tongue tongue

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
My own "calabar" boy no reach that side. To dey knack 24/7 as if na the sole purpose God bring me come this earth. Money on ma mind

Besides, S/O to my "404" loving hommies. I can see wia Una dey get Una stamina from.

Lol, they say when you sleep with someone from another country make sure to exceed your previous work because now you're not representing only yourself but an entire country tongue I get what you mean though but I still believe she must have been really into you. Shrugs.

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. I know you're just kidding. Southies are sweet, Naija babes sef no dey carry last. Just some few she-demons in their midst is all.

As to the bolded. Imma go camp in her place for the weekend. I love living dangerously anyway.

tongue tongue
After receiving a busted cap up your butt right?

Tell that to a nurse tongue tongue
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Newborn40(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2017
I don't know why I am date big dick like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With Older Woman / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)