Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (83548 Views)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
yung blood
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by victor247: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
COLD WORLD

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by generalbush(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2017
jforjudith:
This is so sad. A human life for 2 iPhones. Is this where we are in the human race now? cry

This your moniker sef... Lol
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2017
very sad...

life is hard.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Abudu2000(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2017
heya and bae self follow for the crime,
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by SycophanticGoat: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
JUMIA should be more reasonable to assign fully armed security personnel to guys who deliver expensive goods to consumers or they should rather abolish this pay on delivery stuff because if those foolish demons were asked to pay before delivery, I'm sure they wouldn't have seen anyone to shed his blood. Useless beasts of burden.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by whizbee(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm the type that abhors jungle Justice, but for this issue, jungle Justice must prevail in people who will take a fellow man's life because of material things that will fade out in less than 6 months...Awon oloriburuku 100%

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Mznaett: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Eyah! RIP
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by berrystunn(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Whoeppme:
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.

Is not even iPhone...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by buchilino(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2017
WAT GREED MAKE PPLE DO.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Rayes3: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Lord be merciful. Nigerians are so wicked,heartless and cruel to their fellow brothers and sisters and we see nothing wrong in our wicked actions. Yet, we blame South Africans and Indians for attacking us over there. We need to change our attitude, love more and be our brothers keeper if we really want all these to end. May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by ChristoPrex(f): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] єνєи ιf иαт мαятιαℓ αятѕ... тнєу ѕнσυℓ∂ вє gινєи ℓι¢єиѕє∂ gυиѕ.*
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Rayes3: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Lord be merciful. Nigerians are so wicked,heartless and cruel to their fellow brothers and sisters and we see nothing wrong in our wicked actions. Yet, we blame South Africans and Indians for attacking us over there. We need to change our attitude, love more and be our brothers keeper if we really want all these to end. May his soul rest in peace. Lord plz provide for his family.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Lusola15: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
That could have been anyone of us, we must see this case to the end

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by wizkidblogger(f): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Those idiots should be shot by firing squad and broadcasted live on tv. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by LordOfNaira: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Wickedness of the highest order. A man who is striving to make ends meet. A man who obviously can't afford the goods he was delivering, murdered in cold blood for trying to put food on the table for his wife and kids. Just so sad. Jumia, the state government and the privileged individuals should come to the aid of the poor woman. She needs all the support and care she can get. One person can take up responsibility for the kids' education. All those sponsoring BBN, where art thou

However, in another development, it seems like some of the suspects may be innocent. There seems to be a video about it. I have not had the time to check it out.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nationale: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2017
The country is gone. Youths do not place any value on life. Just kill with out thinking and for absolutely no reason. I weep for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Electronzeez(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent

This is nigeria , that guy will go to jail . I don't need anyone or any interrogating biometrics to know the guy is telling the truth . If you can read people well you will know he is telling the truth .

I don't like our system for anything . When you are being caught in the middle of a crime , it is only God that can save you .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by ellovee(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE!
there is free education in rivers state already. Julia should assist the family in mitigating the cost of their house rent and other welfare needs because he died in course of his official duty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2017
So sad.
The woman has turn widow just like that, where her husband was doing delivery man work of how much kwanu?
Those evil people should be tried, everyone is following this case. I pray it isn't swept under the carpet.

How will she cope with 4 kids?
No one prays for evil, but women should agree to born the number they can cater for alone if push comes to shove.

RiP to the man. The only wrong he did is to coexist with heartless people. 'cos of phone they killed a human being? Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by cooljoe(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2017
rest in peace bro. bt y so many kids. even my own father, e jst born us plenty, wat if he had died b4 we finish skool or somtn like dat,Na to begin turn burden 4 one uncle, or broda nicek. nd we don't even do life assurance hia in naija,Nd. oft d woman of d hauz is not working "housewife tins". we reali nid to start doing proper family planning.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Burgerlomo: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Chai! What a wicked world we all live in full of heartless and evil people, may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by joe4real12: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Waste those bascards!
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by otijah2: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Electronzeez:

This is nigeria , that guy will go to jail . I don't need anyone or any interrogating biometrics to know the guy is telling the truth . If you can read people well you will know he is telling the truth .

I don't like our system for anything . When you are being caught in the middle of a crime , it is only God that can save you .
That's true Oga, I feel for him honestly. If he was doing another job aside from drawing tattoo it would have been fair enough. Any body doing such business is bound to have hidden connections which bad gangs, secondly an officer was asking him that the tattoo guy can never carry out the killing alone so where are his groups

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by daryoor03(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
The Rivers State government should take up the children education.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
berrystunn:
Listen to this stupid guys...and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8

it is obvious that first guy is only trying to implicate the middle guy. he said the middle guy knew he ordered for the bike and later also said he didn't order for any bike that he owned the bike..... what's the correlation? They should just slap life out of him. beast oshi

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by MadCow1: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Whoeppme:
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.

It wasn't even iPhone. It was Tecno.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Originalsly: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE! ....and by the way since i now remember i am wat nairalandas call festus commentus let me den use dat oppotunity wish APRIL FOOL to all d patriotic FOOLS on nairaland who see nothing wrong with how this country is at moment.
Why would the State give her free education?.... did she do anything illegal? ..... the trend is to give criminals such... not victims.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by lazsnaira(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2017
ellovee:
there is free education in rivers state already. Julia should assist the family in mitigating the cost of their house rent and other welfare needs because he died in course of his official duty.
OK good but has jumia even made official statement since the man died?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by fullz: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2017
jforjudith:
This is so sad. A human life for 2 iPhones. Is this where we are in the human race now? cry

not iPhones. watch the interrogation video.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by berrystunn(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2017
BoluGabriel:

it is obvious that first guy is only trying to implicate the middle guy. he said the middle guy knew he ordered for the bike and later also said he didn't order for any bike that he owned the bike..... what's the correlation? They should just slap life out of him. beast oshi

I think the first guy did it...
But they have to question the girlfriend very well.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by micflo28(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Please, rivers state government, wife of the rivers state governor, ordinary Ahmed of wazobia FM, abuja Nigerians at large, friends and family help the poor widow and her children. Especially the education of his children. The beasts in human form will sure go the way of osakogu killers and apo six killers. Death sentence for depriving a young family their bundle of joy and hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.