Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (83551 Views)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by SycophanticGoat: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
gypsey:
how? I have worked as a delivery man when I knocked on people's door to deliver their Goods with a smile and courtesy here in the UK what I ussually get offered is a cup of tea. (To which I deline politely as I don't have time) i didn't expect to be murdered.

Infact I remember one time I went to deliver as ussually we don't know what is in the package when I knocked on the door and nakid woman opened the door and asked me in (we are not allowed to go into properties) but I took the risk she opened the package in my present and took out a vibrator sexx toy and asked me to join her in bed she was serious even offered me a glass of champagne, another time is was a gay guy trying to seduce me when I came to deliver to him, reason why I quit the job

All these things I experienced but I never expected to be
murdered. So tell me again what kind of training do you want them to give their staffs? Unless they'll give them guns.

There are some idiotic comments you shouldn't respond to. The guy's only making a fool of himself because I'm wondering how he'd have been trained to prevent such occurrences. Maybe they should train their staff on taekwando, tai chi and Kong fu..
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by gameboyo: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent

He is not completely innocent, yes he isn't. If he were, he would have reported the matter to the police even before they were apprehended.
He knows much about it aswell.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by SycophanticGoat: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
alphaconde:

Boss now that they have started killing them are they nor suppose to devise a way around it, most provably deliver goods at more secure place instead doormouths and compounds.

The simple solutions is for them to abolish pay on deliver..
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Missmossy(f): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jeez!! This is really painful embarassed his wife is now a widow. May these killers get what they deserve, such a tragic loss.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
The guy in the middle is innocent,he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.His answers are straightforward and confident I pray he gets vindicated.That criminal on tattoo and his gf are guilty of the act

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
the guy in d middle shld face d music even though he is innocent on dis one.dey are both criminals n might av don bad tins 2gerher b4.No sympathy 4 anyone among d 3
correct! I suspect so too, I also think even if he was involved in this crime he may not have wanted the man killed. But hey! We may be wrong criminals can be deceiving

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Thedrebaba: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
berrystunn:
Listen to this stupid guys...and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8
Is the short one guilty, from what they are saying, I don't believe he was involved, RIP to the delivery man, may God give his family comfort, I guess something like this must happen to make the home delivery men more ready and supported.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by lonelydora: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Life imprisonment

Please don't bring this here. Kill should kill the motherfuckers. Three of them, I repeat, Three of them.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
gameboyo:

He is not completely innocent, yes he isn't. If he were, he would have reported the matter to the police even before they were apprehended.
He knows much about it aswell.
He reported to the police beforehand that he saw blood in the guys bathroom and gave details about where the body was disposed.Hes innocent

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by cybriz82(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
i hope they used electric plier on that girl pimple breast.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by teedawson: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
the guy in d middle shld face d music even though he is innocent on dis one.dey are both criminals n might av don bad tins 2gerher b4.No sympathy 4 anyone among d 3
My thoughts exactly. For keeping quiet until the police arrived and started looking around, qualifies him as an accessory to the crime. Being the tattoist in chief for criminals, whilst in itself not a crime, surely means he mixes with a bad crowd. Bird of a feather and all that. He doesn't deserve the same level of punishment as the ogbologbo beside him, but it should be made clear to him he's lucky on this occasion.

I was going to defend Nigeria but human nature is one where, if the chances of being caught or the law being enforced are slim, what one does is down to nature and nurture. I'm afraid Nigeria nurtures crimininality. The nature of individuals is what decides whether they rape, kill, rob, etc. Thats two out of three for evil. I fear for that country.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

There are some idiotic comments you shouldn't respond to. The guy's only making a fool of himself because I'm wondering how he'd have been trained to prevent such occurrences. Maybe they should train their staff on taekwando, tai chi and Kong fu..
LOL! @ tai chi and kunfu grin ironically some one else on here had Already asserted that delivery companies in civilised countries train their staffs in martial taekwando. Were the heck else could be more civilised than England? And I don't remember anyone learning me martial skills when I was a delivery man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by gameboyo: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
He reported to the police beforehand that he saw blood in the guys bathroom and gave details about where the body was disposed.Hes innocent

But that was when the police men came there, he had no option than to open up.
Moreover, there is no way the guy and the gf could have murdered the guy alone without an accomplice
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Smooyis(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
On no account should a delivery man enter into anyone's house. Stay at the gate at most.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
gameboyo:

But that was when the police men came there, he had no option than to open up.
Moreover, there is no way the guy and the gf could have murdered the guy alone without an accomplice
He said the guy has an accomplice,that he saw him asking one aboki guy to burn the waste bag for him.Although I believe the second guys story,nobody knows what really transpired,let justice prevail.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by iukpe: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The guy in the middle is innocent,he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.His answers are straightforward and confident I pray he gets vindicated.That criminal on tattoo and his gf are guilty of the act

I agree and I hope the police and prosecutors see that.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by byvan03: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Both guys aren't honest, criminality is nothing new to either of them. RIP to the innocent soul.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by byvan03: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Innocent or smart cover up, being the first to report doesn't mean he is innocent .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
I hope Human Rights activists and Defense Attorneys rise up to help the tattoo artist. It is so clear he is innocent.

He led the Police to the place and helped them try to trace an accomplice. The Aboki man who burnt some things for the prime suspect.

The tattoo artist got a call from the prime suspect to come in. It is easy to trace the phone call from the suspect to the tattoo artist. It is easy to tell if it was before the Jumia agent arrived the house or after.

It is self explanatory. The tattoo artist arrived the day the Jumia guy lost his life. Such a person can not play a role in such grievous crime.

The tattoo artist does not have money but if an attorney or civil rights organization with conscience look into it, we might spare an innocent, hardworking young man get back to caring for his ailing mum.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by mebad(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent

Am curious bro, you were able to tell he is innocent because of the things he is saying right ?
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
byvan03:

Innocent or smart cover up, being the first to report doesn't mean he is innocent .

Watch the report again. The tattoo artist arrived that day and the Prime suspect who ordered the phone confessed. The prime suspect has some accomplices but there is no link to the tattoo artist.

The prime suspect claimed that the tattoo artist called him after hitting the Jumia guy on the head. Please, how can you order two phones and then someone calls you that he hit the person on the head and you go and bury the person in a pit.

It is brainless talk. That guy is innocent and I hope he gets out of this as soon as pos
sible.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Reference(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
I've been in Portharcourt all week and apart from the smog, this is the trending topic. Just so, so sad. I can't remember the last time I visited a bank, I can't remember the last time I visited a restaurant and I certainly cannot remember the last time I visited the shops. I do everything online. The kind of life of convenience and efficiency the likes of Jumia created is under threat.
I didn't know whether to be angry with those hoodlums responsible for the sad event or the numerous radio hosts inflaming the situation by calling for the American style prohibition of the online vending industry.

Whatever move is made to insure and safeguard the players it is we the consuming public that will pay in time, tears and treasure.

One thing for sure and once again, Nigerians are the source of their suffering, poverty and retardation and I absolutely resist and reject it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nature8(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
So sad.. RIP to the man

I pity his wife and children, I pray that government should help them.. embarassed

Those two guys and the lady that murdered the man should be in their graves by now.. Wicked people!
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
mebad:

Am curious bro, you were able to tell he is innocent because of the things he is saying right ?

Did you watch the video? If you did, you can see why otijah2 pointed at the tattoo guy's innocence. All the police have to do is to track the calls on the tattoo artist's phone. If he arrived that day, he can not play a role in this crime. It was a planned crime.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Reference:
I've been in Portharcourt all week and apart from the smog, this is the trending topic. Just so, so sad. I can't remember the last time I visited a bank, I can't remember the last time I visited a restaurant and I certainly cannot remember the last time I visited the shops. I do everything online. The kind of life of convenience and efficiency the likes of Jumia created is under threat.
I didn't know whether to be angry with those hoodlums responsible for the sad event or the numerous radio hosts inflaming the situation by calling for the American style prohibition of the online vending industry.

Whatever move is made to insure and safeguard the players it is we the consuming public that will pay in time, tears and treasure.

One thing for sure and once again, Nigerians are the source of their suffering, poverty and retardation and I absolutely resist and reject it.

With the high crime rate in Port Harcourt, it is too risky sending people to deliver goods in hidden places. The solution is to deal in public places like Junctions and in Bus stops.

Lives Matter.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by back2sender: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE! ....and by the way since i now remember i am wat nairalandas call festus commentus let me den use dat oppotunity wish APRIL FOOL to all d patriotic FOOLS on nairaland who see nothing wrong with how this country is at moment.
Worse crimes are committed by your brothers against thier own people. Tell them to stop and not lying on Fulani herdsman as responsible for every crime.
The man killed in Delta was done by HIS fellow people who are cassava THIEVES but as USUAL una blame the common fulani herdsman because of hatred for President Buhari leaving the real culprit to walk away.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
If the guy in the middle was the one that reported the matter to the police then why is he being accused of a crime he dididn't commit? Who is deceiving who? Please the police should ensure that no one pays for a crime he didn't commit

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
Bros Calm down. What is you were that guy? It's a temptation, I prat he gets justice
ok let's assume he is innocent on dis.dos dat make him innocent of all.dis guys started dere criminal activities long b4 now.so I still maintain my stand.No sympathy.kill dem n dump dere asses in the ocean
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Ogunleti01: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Whoeppme:
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.
martial art with these two hefty men and their stupid girl?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
If the guy in the middle was the one that reported the matter to the police then why is he being accused of a crime he dididn't commit? Who is deceiving who? Please the police should ensure that no one pays for a crime he didn't commit

Thank you. From the video, the police can tell the prime suspect is lying. The prime suspect agrees he was at the Pit but he is trying to implicate the innocent person. The Police found the phones in the prime suspect's custody. The Prime suspect agreed that he invited the Tattoo artist over to clean his tattoo on the day of the murder.

They should release the tattoo artist.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Xkalaban(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Eiyah, one doesn't have to look too hard before they see the goodness in this guy. He looks quite noble and easy going. God pls rest him in ur bossom and give his family the fortitude to bear his loss. May they never lack ever...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
ok let's assume he is innocent on dis.dos dat make him innocent of all.dis guys started dere criminal activities long b4 now.so I still maintain my stand.No sympathy.kill dem n dump dere asses in the ocean

Watch the video, so you can make coherent remarks. The prime suspect clearly stated that he used the guy to draw tattoo's on his body. He said that it is his tattoo boy. The Artist said he had not done the work for over a year but agreed to do it to buy his mum diabetic drugs. He arrived the day the crime took place and helped the police put their evidences together.

Another lie that clearly shows the prime suspect just wants to implicate an innocent person was when he said that the artist told him that the Jumia delivery man was on the way.

That is impossible because it is the person who placed the call that has the Jumia agent calls. It is clear the Prime Suspect is lying.

The legal system should not help a criminal take the life of another innocent hardworking young man. The dead Jumia agent is an innocent life too many.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.