Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (83546 Views)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
seguno2:

Was he an employee of the state government?
The state government should simply ensure that Jumia company provides scholarships for the children in addition to the free education that the state normally gives.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
mebad:

Yes I watched . His best defense would be if the police can ascertain the time of death of the jumia guy and compare with the time of arrival of the tattoo guy . Because if they dont do that , it would not be easy exonerating him and that's because he could have wanted to partake in the crime upon his arrival

That becomes more of maybe he saw the crime and wanted to participate. But, blows a big hole into the Prime Suspect's claim that the artist was part of the plot.

This clearly shows that there is truth in the words of the artist and the Prime Suspect is lying.

Clear enough to show who to listen to. Tattoo artist is innocent from all indication and he is doing his best to expose the Prime Suspect.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Egbi2020: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
eudoh940:
can these online marketers do something like 50% payment online before such items will be delivered.. and upon delivery, the remaining 50% will be paid... or sth greater.. and Pls these delivery men should not go further if they discover the environment is too quiet...They can put a call through to the people they are to sell too, to come to d bus stop or an eatery close by... my suggestion anyway...
Happy new month

If not that we are in Africa, in d developed world if u order for goods online is paid before delivery. So why is our own different?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by identified(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
When you watch the interrogation video you will find out it wasn't even iPhone but gionee and infinix phones. Smh
Whoeppme:
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by lazsnaira(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
seguno2:

Was he an employee of the state government?
The state government should simply ensure that Jumia company provides scholarships for the children in addition to the free education that the state normally gives.
...what stopped you from asking me if he was killed by the state government? were you thinking that my reveal too much of you?
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by seguno2: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...what stopped you from asking me if he was killed by the state government? were you thinking that my reveal too much of you?

What are you talking about?
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by YaksonFCA(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
RIP Man
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nostradamus: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
ChristoPrex:
[color=#550000][/color] єνєи ιf иαт мαятιαℓ αятѕ... тнєу ѕнσυℓ∂ вє gινєи ℓι¢єиѕє∂ gυиѕ.*
nigerians are naturally wicked, if they are issued lincensed guns, i trust some idiots to misuse it, i think the martial arts /self defense training is okay

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by writeprof(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
I still shudder at the dastardly act. we hope JUMIA has insurance and pension scheme of that can benefit the family. The govt should also help them.
Online businesses should make delivery at notable public locations and avoid home delivery services.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by berrystunn(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
alobright17:

The police or the questionnaire lack questioning skills to determine if the other guy is guilty or innocent,let is not be a case of been at the wrong place at the wrong time.I pray this will not be the portion of you reading this.

Story will change when persecutors comes in.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Whoeppme(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
gypsey:
lies! Please do tell us which part of the civilsed world. grin i have worked as a delivery man in one of your so called civilised world
And I don't remember anyone learning me martial skills. This must be an April fools joke grin grin

Things have changed. If that wasn't included in ur training before the job it means the coy u worked for is also not doing enough for its delivery men in terms of safety. It doesn't mean some other coy won't train thier delivery men to acquire some martial skills
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jumia may have to stop the pay on delivery option to prevent this kind of thing.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by goldedprince: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
NubiLove:
Jumia may have to stop the pay on delivery option to prevent this kind of thing.
i thought of that too. naija never advance reach that extent. i know there are trying to copy some advance countries that do that.
even those so called advance countries hardly accept it. i tried buying pay on delivery several ti,es and still got declined.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by madjune(m): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2017
All these ikwerre boys that envy and kill other people anyhow.

I can't live in Oh.
Anyway, let no one encroach me to his crime.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by MrCEO69(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent
Why r they still keeping him on custody when he was the guy that reported?
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Tinyemeka(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
Kill them as well.
Let the girl be hung upside down with her head in a boiling oil.
The men should be thrown inside an alligator pond.

angry angry angry angry

For your mind now you've passed judgement. What makes you think all three people are guilty and accessories to the crime?
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
berrystunn:
Listen to this stupid guys...and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8
This guy is wicked
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Ken4Christ: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
We live in a very wicked world. Families should spend more time to pray together. Serve God with undivided attention. Things like this will never happen to you.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by babadigu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
good development !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.