Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (83546 Views)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by inioluwaDaniels(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
I dnt knw y pple are just feeling 4 d guy in the middle callin 4 justice.ask him hw long he's been friend wit d tattoo artist n tell me if dis was d only crime dey av committed 2gether.d guy might even b deadlier Dan d tattoo artist.abeg kill all of dem mak we rest joooor.dey just truncated d destinies of 4 innocent children cos of material tins
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Aremu01(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Life imprisonment
Imprisonment gini? He that kills by sword....
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
I dnt knw y pple are just feeling 4 d guy in the middle callin 4 justice.ask him hw long he's been friend wit d tattoo artist n tell me if dis was d only crime dey av committed 2gether.d guy might even b deadlier Dan d tattoo artist.abeg kill all of dem mak we rest joooor.dey just truncated d destinies of 4 innocent children cos of material tins

If you watch the video, you will know they are not friends. The Prime Suspect confirmed that the tattoo artist does not leave in Port Harcourt and that the artist leaves at Ogoni. The Prime suspect also confirmed that he called the artist to come and draw tattoos on his body.

They are not friends or accomplices. It is just a struggling young man who came to do work to raise money for his sick mum.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Tamarapetty(f): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
the government should sponsor that woman's children and get them a new home immediately!!!

and those wretched killers should die by firing squad or jump inside lagoon one by one, since that's the latest way to die...we need space in our society.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by alobright17(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
berrystunn:
Listen to this stupid guys...and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8

The police or the questionnaire lack questioning skills to determine if the other guy is guilty or innocent,let is not be a case of been at the wrong place at the wrong time.I pray this will not be the portion of you reading this.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
The family and friends the tattoo artist should look for Human Rights Lawyers who are good and will work pro Bono for the artist. There are organizations that specialize in cases like this. A good one will help him out of this situation soon. Please, get to work.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by LeanonGOD(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
I would like to assist this family with the little that I could - how can I get her contact. Kindly advise. God Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
LeanonGOD:
I would like to assist this family with the little that I could - how can I get her contact. Kindly advise. God Bless you.

You should try to reach Jumia officially.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Thank you. From the video, the police can tell the prime suspect is lying. The prime suspect agrees he was at the Pit but he is trying to implicate the innocent person. The Police found the phones in the prime suspect's custody. The Prime suspect agreed that he invited the Tattoo artist over to clean his tattoo on the day of the murder.

They should release the tattoo artist.

Now you are confusing me. Who is the prime suspect? The tattoo artist or the black one? Again, who reported the matter to the police and how true is that? Does the black dude have tattooes on his body before? I really want to have a better understanding of the matter
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by donnie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
#JumiaNigeria Nigerians Recommend Adjustments To Courier Companys' Delivery Models HERE
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Now you are confusing me. Who is the prime suspect? The tattoo artist or the black one? Again, who reported the matter to the police and how true is that? Does the black dude have tattooes on his body before? I really want to have a better understanding of the matter

The Fair one is the Land Lord of the compound. His father owns the House and gave it to him. The Prime Suspect is the fair one.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by ellovee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
sekem:

Sorry, but is your girlfriend's name Julia? wink
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Adiwana: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
gameboyo:

He is not completely innocent, yes he isn't. If he were, he would have reported the matter to the police even before they were apprehended.
He knows much about it aswell.
While I am not trying to exonerate him,but you should also know that going by his story that he was threatened. And you should also know this is Nigeria also.it's just like a scenario where a student is threatened in School by cultists. Reporting to police,that student knows that he's life is in danger.That's same scenario here
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

The Fair one (Prime Suspect) confirmed that he ordered the phones from Jumia. He (the Prime Suspect) later called the dark one (the tattoo artist) to come and clean tattoos.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Fair One (Prime Suspect) called the Jumia agent, was in possession of the phones and the motorcycle of the agent.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Lies of the fair one (Prime Suspect)

Prime Suspect claimed that the tattoo artist (dark one) knew of the crime but the tattoo artist arrived that day, which tattoo artist claimed was after the crime. How would the tattoo artist know when Prime Suspect invited him to clean tattoos?

Prime Suspect claimed that Tattoo artist killed the agent by hitting his head but the police said it was a gun shot wound to the head of the delivery agent.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Thank you. From the video, the police can tell the prime suspect is lying. The prime suspect agrees he was at the Pit but he is trying to implicate the innocent person. The Police found the phones in the prime suspect's custody. The Prime suspect agreed that he invited the Tattoo artist over to clean his tattoo on the day of the murder.

They should release the tattoo artist.

Modified: Guy you don't need to explain anything as I've watched the video. I can bet with my life that the tattoo artist is innocent of the grusome murder judging from this statement/explanation. He was so confident and straightforward. He is just a victim of circumstance. I pray someone takes up his case and fight for his freedom otherwise he would pay for a crime he didn't commit

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Tattoo Artist (Dark One) Defense

He came that day. So he could not be part of such grievous crime. He also led the police there, leading them to the key evidence.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Modified: Guy you don't need to explain anything as I've watched the video. I can bet with my life that the tattoo artist is innocent of the grusome murder judging from this statement/explanation. He was so confident and straightforward. He is just a victim of circumstance. I pray someone takes up his case and fight for his freedom otherwise he would pay for a crime he didn't commit

The Fair One remains the Prime Suspect because he was in possession of the Phones and Motorcycle of the Jumia agent.

The tattoo artist is already a key witness and I hope he is exonerated. The Police needs to investigate and find the other culprits although they might go on a run.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Tattoo Artist (Dark One) Defense

He came that day. So he could not be part of such grievous crime. He also led the police there, leading them to the key evidence.

Having watched and listened to the tattoo artist' side of the story, it is my conclusion that the tattoo artist is innocent. The prime suspect is just trying to implicate an innocent person for
reasons best known to him

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by lazsnaira(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
back2sender:

Worse crimes are committed by your brothers against thier own people. Tell them to stop and not lying on Fulani herdsman as responsible for every crime.
The man killed in Delta was done by HIS fellow people who are cassava THIEVES but as USUAL una blame the common fulani herdsman because of hatred for President Buhari leaving the real culprit to walk away.
WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The Fair One remains the Prime Suspect because he was in possession of the Phones and Motorcycle of the Jumia agent.

The tattoo artist is already a key witness and I hope he is exonerated. The Police needs to investigate and find the other culprits although they might go on a run.

But unfortunately he is not being treated as a key witness but a criminal alongside the prime suspect. I don't trust Nigerian police and the judiciary when it comes to investigating an issue properly plus serving justice. In a sane country the tattoo artist will get justice within the twinkling of an eye

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by lazsnaira(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Originalsly:
Why would the State give her free education?.... did she do anything illegal? ..... the trend is to give criminals such... not victims.
abi o
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

But unfortunately he is not being treated as a key witness but a criminal alongside the prime suspect. I don't trust Nigerian police and the judiciary when it comes to investigating an issue properly plus serving justice. In a sane country the tattoo artist will get justice within the twinkling of an eye

That is our system but the closest thing the Police got to the truth came from the Tattoo artist.

The Police are treating him as one of the murderers but still turn to him for facts.

I understand your fears and I share the same concern. Unfortunately, the tattoo artist is from a poor background. It will take the grace of God and the goodwill of caring Nigerians to get him out of this mess.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

That is our system but the closest thing the Police got to the truth came from the Tattoo artist.

The Police are treating him as one of the murderers but still turn to him for facts.

I understand your fears and I share the same concern. Unfortunately, the tattoo artist is from a poor background. It will take the grace of God and the goodwill of caring Nigerians to get him out of this mess.

I don't just get why the prime suspect decided to nail the tattoo artist while shielding the real accomplices if there are any ? The prime suspect is worst than what anyone could imagine. This is one reason why I hardly trust people not to talk of keeping friends

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

I don't just get why the prime suspect decided to nail the tattoo artist while shielding the real accomplices if there are any ? The prime suspect is worst than what anyone could imagine. This is one reason why I hardly trust people not to talk of keeping friends

Cultism. The Prime Suspect does not want to go down alone. He knows he is doomed and does not want to expose his cult group. That is my assumption.

The Prime Suspect already used boy term on the tattoo artist. It shows the Prime Suspect does not value the tattoo artist.

Also, remember the tattoo artist is also exposing Prime Suspect. This is a big lesson of people working in close doors.

If the Jumia agent supplied the goods in an open place and the tattoo artist had an open place to do his craft, they will not find themselves dead or in this mess.

Young struggling men, please Safety first. Young ones, avoid cultism.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by TinaAnita(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Cultism. The Prime Suspect does not want to go down alone. He knows he is doomed and does not want to expose his cult group. That is my assumption.

The Prime Suspect already used boy term on the tattoo artist. It shows the Prime Suspect does not value the tattoo artist.

Also, remember the tattoo artist is also exposing Prime Suspect. This is a big lesson of people working in close doors.

If the Jumia agent supplied the goods in an open place and the tattoo artist had an open place to do his craft, they will not find themselves dead or in this mess.

Young struggling men, please Safety first. Young ones, avoid cultism.

On point. Well said

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by armadeo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent

The guy in the middle is innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by seguno2: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE! ....and by the way since i now remember i am wat nairalandas call festus commentus let me den use dat oppotunity wish APRIL FOOL to all d patriotic FOOLS on nairaland who see nothing wrong with how this country is at moment.

Was he an employee of the state government?
The state government should simply ensure that Jumia company provides scholarships for the children in addition to the free education that the state normally gives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by mebad(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Did you watch the video? If you did, you can see why otijah2 pointed at the tattoo guy's innocence. All the police have to do is to track the calls on the tattoo artist's phone. If he arrived that day, he can not play a role in this crime. It was a planned crime.

Yes I watched . His best defense would be if the police can ascertain the time of death of the jumia guy and compare with the time of arrival of the tattoo guy . Because if they dont do that , it would not be easy exonerating him and that's because he could have wanted to partake in the crime upon his arrival

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by tomisinobm(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
jforjudith:
This is so sad. A human life for 2 iPhones. Is this where we are in the human race now? cry

It wasn't even iPhone. The guy said infinix and gionee.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by akigbemaru: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE! ....and by the way since i now remember i am wat nairalandas call festus commentus let me den use dat oppotunity wish APRIL FOOL to all d patriotic FOOLS on nairaland who see nothing wrong with how this country is at moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.