Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (83549 Views)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by fullz: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Whoeppme:
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.

you don't bring a matchete to a gun fight. tis so sad it happened.
#1 lesson, if you cannot come to the major/ busy road in your area, then forget about the item.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Goalsniper: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2017
This is just inhuman, most times I just hate being from a black race, how can you order for what you can pay. It is obvious that the guy in the middle knows nothing in this crime, the guys that ordered the phone was the guy that killed the jumia guy and his girlfriend must be aware of the crime too. Since he knows he is going down, he just want to involve the tattoo guy. This is also a lesson to must of us. Try and know the people you mingle with because if anything goes wrong, the idiots will want to involve you too.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Originalsly: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Hmmm... that's a dangerous job ... not worth the risk.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by kaairoz: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
So sad

Great lost
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by crown08(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2017
berrystunn:
Listen to this stupid guys...and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8
Feeling very sad after watching this clip... Because of infinix n gionee. They killed human being.. cry cry
Lesson for everyone : Be careful of where you going..

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by eudoh940(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2017
can these online marketers do something like 50% payment online before such items will be delivered.. and upon delivery, the remaining 50% will be paid... or sth greater.. and Pls these delivery men should not go further if they discover the environment is too quiet...They can put a call through to the people they are to sell too, to come to d bus stop or an eatery close by... my suggestion anyway...
Happy new month

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Raintaker(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Ogashub:

https://punchng.com/our-children-are-still-expecting-their-dads-return-wife-of-murdered-jumia-delivery-man/amp/
why dem strip the guys to their boxers and not strip the lady also to her pant.
So much for gender equality.
May God grant the deceased's family the fortitude to bear the loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by charlsecy(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE! ....
Not necessarily the government, but Jumia should do something about their welfare, instead.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Saxifrage12(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
some people get mind oh.. but this kind mind no follow at all.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by sinaj(f): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent
funny enough that tattooed guy might go free or get a lighter sentence coz it seems he is from a wealthy home. While d other guy might suffer for it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by 2bam: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
babe and their love for phone be like Jacob Zuma abeg show me that picture,kill somebody because of common phone wei no go last pass 1year.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
berrystunn:

I'm tempted to believe the second guy (the tattoo artist) His story just sounds believable. He just seems to have found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think it was the first guy and the girlfriend who committed the crime.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by ogbonti: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Best time to make each of them take a polygraph test....if they get subjected to extreme torture, the results will be impaired. I am 100% certain that the first guy will fail it, and 70% sure the middle guy will pass it, but I can't rate whst her results will be.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Milestonez: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Dis is so sad....noone can say for certain if d guy in d middle is innocent though....he might have carried d police to d septic tank when approached out of fear...but all d same,I hope d deceased family will get justice and peace at d end

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by sekem: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
ellovee:
there is free education in rivers state already Julia should assist the family in mitigating the cost of their house rent and other welfare needs because he died in course of his official duty.

Sorry, but is your girlfriend's name Julia? wink
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Bimpe29: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Let those of us who have the means and wherewithal to assist the family he left behind, do so as fast as possible As for the culprits, their prosecution and eventual sentence must be accelerated.

Wicked world it is!

cry cry cry
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by MajorWarren: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
for phuck sakes Nigeria.... this just makes me sad and mad angry cry angry angry
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2017
berrystunn:

That guy in the middle is so confident and eloquent, I pray he is vindicated. That guy on tattoo is criminal.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by MajorWarren: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
and why the phuck do they have this pay upon delivery option...the phuck are they delivering, pizza? these are expensive items for crying out loud you don't do dem tings in a place like naija angry angry angry
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Whoeppme:
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.
lies! Please do tell us which part of the civilsed world. grin i have worked as a delivery man in one of your so called civilised world
And I don't remember anyone learning me martial skills. This must be an April fools joke grin grin
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by berrystunn(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I'm tempted to believe the second guy (the tattoo artist) His story just sounds believable. His mistake is that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think it was the first guy and the girlfriend who committed the crime.

You are right.. 80% believe the second guy.
Police should ask the gf some questions... She knows about it.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

That guy in the middle is so confident and eloquent, I pray he is vindicated. That guy on tattoo is criminal.

You are right.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by fergie001: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Life imprisonment
What nah?
How u go talk this kind thing?na manslaughter?
Buried Alive abeg
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Unclerukus: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Whoeppme:

Not even an iphone sef...infinix and gionee phones.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
otijah2:
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent
the guy in d middle shld face d music even though he is innocent on dis one.dey are both criminals n might av don bad tins 2gerher b4.No sympathy 4 anyone among d 3

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by ufuosman(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
see wetin dis useless and heartless human being don cos, make dem kill dem once no need to kip the useless bastards. May God provides help to the family. Rip to the young man
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Rxdon(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm not impressed with our intelligence

These guys should be questioned separately to get the best answers.
Also question the girl friend and juxtapose her answers with that of her guy if it will tally only then can the truth be unravelled
Questioning them together will give them opportunity to modify their statements.

RIP to the dead

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by otijah2: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
the guy in d middle shld face d music even though he is innocent on dis one.dey are both criminals n might av don bad tins 2gerher b4.No sympathy 4 anyone among d 3
Bros Calm down. What is you were that guy? It's a temptation, I prat he gets justice

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2017
alphaconde:
Jumia as a company and other delivery agencies should learn from this incident and train their staff properly.
how? I have worked as a delivery man when I knocked on people's door to deliver their Goods with a smile and courtesy here in the UK what I ussually get offered is a cup of tea. (To which I deline politely as I don't have time) i didn't expect to be murdered.

Infact I remember one time I went to deliver as ussually we don't know what is in the package when I knocked on the door a nakid woman opened the door and asked me in (we are not allowed to go into properties) but I took the risk she opened the package in my present and took out a vibrator sexx toy and asked me to join her in bed for sexx. she was serious even offered me a glass of champagne, another time is was a gay guy trying to seduce me when I came to deliver to him, reason why I quit the job

All these things I experienced but I never expected to be
murdered. So tell me again what kind of training do you want them to give their staffs? Unless they'll give them guns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by alphaconde(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
gypsey:
how? I have worked as a delivery man when I knocked on people's door to deliver their Goods with a smile and courtesy here in the UK what I ussually get offered is a cup of tea. (To which I deline politely as I don't have time) i didn't expect to be murdered.

Infact I remember one time I went to deliver as ussually we don't know what is in the package when I knocked on the door and nakid woman opened the door and asked me in (we are not allowed to go into properties) but I took the risk she opened the package in my present and took out a vibrator sexx toy and asked me to join her in bed she was serious even offered me a glass of champagne, another time is was a gay guy trying to seduce me when I came to deliver to him, reason why I quit the job

All these things I experienced but I never expected to be
murdered. So tell me again what kind of training do you want them to give their staffs? Unless they'll give them guns.

Boss now that they have started killing them are they nor suppose to devise a way around it, most provably deliver goods at more secure place instead doormouths and compounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.