Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? (8541 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is the matter with you ? are you disappointed with your gay husband ? I can not help you. I am not lesbian. I totally have no interest in you.

Of course you don't have any interest in me, you are gay not bi.sexual. grin
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

Well it's obvious that you have come out of the closet since you described yourself as being an ugly she.male and I'm sure that your family new you were gay since your childhood with you being so feminine.
I am not Nigerian and I'm not in Nigeria.

by the way, no matter which country you are from, you are from a country that hates gay and lesbian people, where gay are forced to marry women.

so , it is the same, you still have 5% chances of marrying a gay husband, and your sisters suffer the same.

but of course, you may lie to me, by saying you are from Britain.

oh, yes, you are a nigga, hiding in a gutter in Britain, and holding homophobia attitudes, because you are so self loathing.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

Of course you don't have any interest in me, you are gay not bi.sexual. grin

who has interest in a mangy dog? do you think I feel honored to thrash a bigot ?

you suffer from your bigotry, and if you are smart, you learn and change

but anyway, it is not my business.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are from any 3rd world country.

since you are a woman, take lesbians to be example.

what do you know of gay ?! what makes you think you are a professional critic of gay people ?

I'm not in a third world country nor am I from a third world country. You definitely know more about gays because you are one.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

I'm not in a third world country nor am I from a third world country.

ok, tell me where you are from

don't be afraid to bring shame on your motherland
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

ok, tell me where you are from

don't be afraid to bring shame on your motherland

You know how to find that out for yourself.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

I'm not in a third world country nor am I from a third world country. You definitely know more about gays because you are one.

browse all my threads, I know so many things , including gay stuff, which your narrow mind could never comprehend.

you should live 10 times to catch up with what I have stored in my mind.

what a useless life you live.

by the way, since you say you are a woman, what is your business if 2 other men are fvcking each other ?!

in my motherland, a 10 year old boy or girl ,knows more things about gay , and knows more things about life , than any elder in your country. you are living useless lives.

I am proud of my 1st world motherland , a country , full of info and righteous education.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

how should I know where you are from,

in light of your terrible English, maybe some rubbish small country, with GDP per capita lower than 1000 dollars per year.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

by the way, the merriest moment on a black man forum, is to discuss something about gay.

and when I check some white man forum, I will feel hot about racism topics, I will defend black race like hell , although I am not a black person.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:
:

who has interest in a mangy dog? do you think I feel honored to thrash a bigot ?

you suffer from your bigotry, and if you are smart, you learn and change

but anyway, it is not my business.

Lmao grin You just continue begging these Nigerian men for their big black blessing with your desperate 10 inches wide butt hole. grin grin grin You are just butt hurt (pun intended) because I saw through your nasty azz when no one else did.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

Lmao grin You just continue begging these Nigerian men for their big black blessing with your desperate 10 inches wide butt hole. grin grin grin You are just butt hurt (pun intended) because I saw through your nasty azz when no one else did.

I like big black peniss, I feel good for my predilection, and I am a white woman, don't be jealous of me.

after all, only very small potion of white women adore black boys, we choose the most handsome ones, we will let you have your par, don't worry
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

by the way, the only thing your black countrymen could contribute is their big black peniss. what else can I do with black men ? can I discuss Shakespeare with them or can I do mercenary business with them(I don't mean to buy their body, I mean real business) ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

how should I know where you are from,

in light of your terrible English, maybe some rubbish small country, with GDP per capita lower than 1000 dollars per year.

lmao at you calling someone english terrible as horrible as your grammar is. I don't care how you defend people on other forums or if you are black or white, you are still a nasty azz piece of dog poo.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

lmao at you calling someone english terrible as horrible as your grammar is. I don't care how you defend people on other forums or if you are black or white, you are still a nasty azz piece of dog poo.

point out my grammar errors, if any.

why don't you stick to your gay topic , which is broached by you , and kept warm by you ?

shifting to other topics is a way to show yourself being baulked.

I show my greatest tolerance and patience and condescension to your English as well as your attitude towards gay and lesbian.

the reserve of pointing out your self-evidently awful English is as hard as the strength of holding my righteous anger towards your ludicrous attitude for gay and lesbian people.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

browse all my threads, I know so many things , including gay stuff, which your narrow mind could never comprehend.

you should live 10 times to catch up with what I have stored in my mind.

what a useless life you live.

by the way, since you say you are a woman, what is your business if 2 other men are fvcking each other ?!

in my motherland, a 10 year old boy or girl ,knows more things about gay , and knows more things about life , than any elder in your country. you are living useless lives.

I am proud of my 1st world motherland , a country , full of info and righteous education.

Yet your dumb azz is to stupid to find out where I'm from. Don't ask me about my country you idi.otic mor.on.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

you are such stupid !

do you think I really defend black race in white man forum ?

do you catch my point ?

why do I troll on gay stuff in a black man forum ? because you are stupid and funny and homophobic.

why do I troll on racism stuff in a white man forum ? because most white men dislike black race. when I am standing on the other side, I got more fun. not because I like you black race that much.

what should I care ? fun !

I don't care black race or gay or any thing , but I know everything, and I exploit fun out of them
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

Yet your dumb azz is to stupid to find out where I'm from. Don't ask me about my country you idi.otic mor.on.

I like big black peniss, which if you are a woman, you don't have. if you are a black man, you probably fail to match my standard.

I have been in Africa for 5 years ,I have had sex with more than 100 black men. and I need more. but they should match my strict standard first.

easy like that, money to buy them.

I don't feel this trade dummy. I got sex fun, they got money and fun.

as to your motherland, I don't know, but my motherland, you must know.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

what else can you say?

the only thing black race can contribute is big black peniss.

but even this, you have not !

what a piece of garbage you are !

in the worldwide caste system, what is your standing-rung ? what do you have to be proud of ? black women are not famous for their black vaginas.

as to cultural influence, technology power, and language hegemony , your country , no matter which one , has none.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are such stupid !

do you think I really defend black race in white man forum ?

do you catch my point ?

why do I troll on gay stuff in a black man forum ? because you are stupid and funny and homophobia.

why do I troll on racism stuff in a white man forum ? because most white men dislike black race. when I am standing on the other side, I got more fun. not because I like you black race that much.

what should I care ? fun !

I don't care black race or gay or any thing , but I know everything, and I exploit fun out of them

"I got more fun" Yet this ret,ard is talking about someone's english.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

if I don't speak English, how can you understand?

what languages do you know ?

except your broken English , what is your mother tongue ? do you feel proud to say what is your mother language ? another piece of garbage on you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

I like big black peniss, which if you are a woman, you don't have. if you are a black man, you probably fail to match my standard.

I have been in Africa for 5 years ,I have had sex with more than 100 black men. and I need more. but they should match my strict standard first.

easy like that, money to buy them.

I don't feel this trading dummy. I got sex fun, they got money and fun.

as to your motherland, I don't know, but my motherland, you must know.

You have been in Zambia for five years yet you are on an Nigerian forum begging men for their blessing, well that tells be that the Zambian brothers don't want your stank azz so what makes you think that the Nigerian brothers are desperate for your stanky but hole?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

even this sentence is full of grammar errors.

I really don't catch your point, what do you mean?

1) "I got more fun" I used a wrong tense ?

2) someone's enlgish ? what does this mean ? do you mean i am imitating a Brit to speak HIS english ?

3) or do you mean i have to use the international language to make you understand ?

nigga's english is confusing, but i always try my best to cope with it. your this sentence is not as confusing as many other posts by your countrymen,though.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Maxvasia(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Cc SmellingAnus
QueenSuccubus and SmellingAnus.....

1 Share

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

You have been in Zambia for five years yet you are on an Nigerian forum begging men for their blessing, well that tells be that the Zambian brothers don't want your stank azz so what makes you think that the Nigerian brothers are desperate for your stanky but hole?

out of my 5 years' african expat live, 4 is in Nigeria. i know the peniss size of nigerian men better than you do, and i also have tasted peniss from some other african countries, not restricted to zambia and nigeria.

i am the queen , i pay the money and take the fun. it is not my boys' turn to say no or yes. i have been popular in nigeria and zambia and some other black countries i have been to when traveling.

anyway, i am not a looking for a sex partner, no matter nigerian or what, from this forum, which is just the source of my fun .

take it easy , black garbage woman, i am not in your rubbish country to compete with you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

even this sentence is full of grammar errors.

I really don't catch your point, what do you mean?

1) "I got more fun" I used a wrong tense ?

2) someone's enlgish ? what does this mean ? do you mean i am imitating a Brit to speak HIS english ?

3) or do you mean i have to use the international language to make you understand ?

nigga's english is confusing, but i always try my best to cope with it. your this sentence is not as confusing as many other posts by your countrymen,though.

"Your THIS sentence" that's how Nigerians speak. I knew if I became a thorn in your side you would reveal your true self. grin grin
He's Nigerian everyone.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

"Your THIS sentence" that's how Nigerians speak. I knew if I became a thorn in your side, you would reveal your true self. grin grin
He's Nigerian everyone.

"your this sentence" is the right way to speak english, you should feel lucky, you nigerian finally speak it right for 1 time.

if you think it is wrong, what is the correct way to speak ? how is the British way ? teach me.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

"your this sentence" is the right way to speak english, you shoulf feel lucky, you nigerian finally speak it right for 1 time.

Lmao grin grin You have been exposed, my job is done. I'm killing one byatch at a time. Bye Byatch. grin
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

"Your THIS sentence" that's how Nigerians speak. I knew if I became a thorn in your side you would reveal your true self. grin grin
He's Nigerian everyone.

excuse me, how should I say if I don't speak in this way ?

even if I am a Russian, I have to speak English in this way, because it is the only right way.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by TrapQueen717: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Maxvasia:
QueenSuccubus and SmellingAnus.....

grin

Thats my bestie right there cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

Lmao grin grin You have been exposed, my job is done. I'm killing one byatch at time. Bye Byatch. grin

expose what ?

you have not yet answered me how to speak that English in a right way ?!

I used "your this sentence" , and you said this is the Nigerian way, but I argued, this is the only right way to speak English, and your response was I am exposed.

you are exposed instead, because, you are so illogical, which could only happen among nigga race.

I don't know how to argue with you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Maxvasia(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrapQueen717:

grin

Thats my bestie right there cheesy grin
grin grin
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

you run away after a lunatic peroration.

I am Nigerian ? fvck you bitche. I am not as black as you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Do Women Mind Younger Men? / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.