Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? (8551 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2017
costal:
pls tell me!which all black men adore white women?so u left ur husband to Bleep black cock I pity u..

1) I have no husband

2) if I have a husband, he would not fvck a black cock. your English is baffling

3) what do you mean by "which all black men adore white women" , baffling English again. I can only answer you by my guessing of your meaning : perhaps not all black men adore white women, but white women are the only alternative for any black man to jump out of the cesspool
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Drabeey:

you are a black ass niggur

suit yourself to imagine anything that will bring a balance for your mind when you are living in a cesspool.

I will lose nothing, not a bit of my whiteness for whatever you say.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Pato23:

Are u serious.... I like white girls oo
Oyigbo,Albino,Naija White,Mammy water white,etc.

I hope you would not make other black women jealous of me.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2017
following....
whywhyogun and khia..i enjoy una wrestling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by fuckboys: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

angry are you ok?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2017
fuckboys:
angry are you ok?

but one bitchh , a black one, as she claims herself to be, attacks me a lot, due to the reason, that, I am a fake white woman, in her eyes.

she can not contain me, if I am a genuine white woman, which I am, so , she has to stubbornly tag me to be a fake one.

but , there are over 500 million genuine white women in this world, black bitchhh, your jealousy will kill you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

Sure......
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khia: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
lefulefu:
following....
whywhyogun and khia..i enjoy una wrestling cheesy

Whywhyogun is a crazy homosexual who is starving for what is between your legs, do not let him have it.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khia: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Alezy:
hnmmmm. Yea I got Ur message on nl

You called me this morning right?
I couldn't answer because I was at work. I tried to call you back on my break but a message said invalid number or code. What is Nigeria's code?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
khia:

Whywhyogun is a crazy homosexual who is starving for what is between your legs, do not let him have it.
..pls i dont want to die wit laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Alezy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
khia:

You called me this morning right?
I couldn't answer because I was at work. I tried to call you back on my break but a message said invalid number or code. What is Nigeria's code?
just add +234 to the number before you call.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khia: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Alezy:
just add +234 to the number before you call.

I did and I got the same message, text me your number again.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by patosky3310(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2017
whywhyogun:
I will die for a black peniss, hold in my hand, when sleeping on a cozy bed snuggly.

does any boy here like a white girl ?

I am here for you dear.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Alezy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
khia:

I did and I got the same message, text me your number again.
dnt worry, I will call when I get call card.

wait, I thought you saw my calls the other day? just redial it as seen on your screen. simple
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khia: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alezy:
dnt worry, I will call when I get call card.

wait, I thought you saw my calls the other day? just redial it as seen on your screen. simple

That's what I did, I got the same message. Maybe it's my phone. I don't get it.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Alezy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
khia:

That's what I did, I got the same message. Maybe it's my phone. I don't get it.
oh okay, then try checking what's wrong with your phone cos if you Dail other numbers then you should be able to Dail this.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khia: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alezy:
oh okay, then try checking what's wrong with your phone cos if you Dail other numbers then you should be able to Dail this.

OK, I'll keep trying boo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.