Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? (8550 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

You know how to find that out for yourself.

you attack gay and lesbian people out of a meaningless hatred,

you speak rubbish broken pidgin English, which you feel proud of,

your not taking my tolerance to your logic and English to be a humility, is a proof that, your are unintelligent.

what kind of woman you are ? callous, uneducated, ugly, stupid, as black as sin.

don't you ever try to drag me to your level ! I am no matter what, not a nigga.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

I love black men and black peniss. I am a nigga lover. not a racist

During the race war, coal burners like you will hang.

t. Whiteman
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

t. Whiteman

being more patient will not kill you

why not browse all my posts in this thread?

the main points I and that bitche nigga woman argued, are not just racism. and even racism was concerned, I was the victim
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

t. Whiteman

by the way, I am now in Zambia, fvcking a lot of black boys, another taste from Nigerian boys, although they are the same black.

how do you think ?

since you take me to be a man, you should think more indignantly;
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:
Whywhyogun claims she is married, now she is claiming she is a white girl.

Edakun easy with the lie.

Can't white people get married? Lmfaoo
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

by the way, I am now in Zambia, fvcking a lot of black boys, another taste from Nigerian boys, although they are the same black.

how do you think ?

since you take me to be a man, you should think more indignantly;

You should stick to white penis, however small they might be. Your race is dying out because of coal burners like you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

"Your THIS sentence" that's how Nigerians speak. I knew if I became a thorn in your side you would reveal your true self. grin grin
He's Nigerian everyone.
your English is confusing again !

what you do mean?

1) Nigerian's English is good, I chanced to speak good and correct English for 1 time, so I was lucky enough to be identified to be a Nigerian ?

2)Nigerian's English is bad, I chanced to speak wrong as how you assume only Nigerian will speak. so pls tell me how to speak it right !
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

"Your THIS sentence" that's how Nigerians speak. I knew if I became a thorn in your side you would reveal your true self. grin grin
He's Nigerian everyone.

what you do mean?

1) Nigerian's English is good, I chanced to speak good and correct English for 1 time, so I was lucky enough to be identified to be a Nigerian ?

2)Nigerian's English is bad, I chanced to speak wrong as how you assume only Nigerian will speak. so pls tell me how to speak it right !
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

You should stick to white penis, however small they might be. Your race is dying out because of coal burners like you.

I have money , I can buy dozens of black boys. and my race have intelligence, we will forever take an upper hand. intelligence=knowledge=money=chances to have wonderful sex.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Can't white people get married? Lmfaoo

I have already spurned my useless white husband to hell ! we are not yet divorced. but I have never gone back to where he is. I only love black peniss. I feel good for myself. but , I will not marry black boys, they are just toys.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

what you do mean?

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

what you do mean?

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

pls tell me how to speak it right !!!!!
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

pls tell me , how to speak "your this sentence" in the most genuine English from a Brit's mouth ?! I need to learn how to speak GOOD English.

how is the correct way ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

"your this sentence" only belongs to Nigerian-style English ? then, what is the international style ? what if I am a Russian ? how should I say if I want to express the same meaning ?

what if I am a Dutch ? how should I say in a Dutch way ?

anyway, can you speak it in a non-Nigerian but still correct way ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

your English is so dammm good, I must learn many things from you , if I fail to learn something here, I will regret for the rest of my life !

pls , teach me, the correct way, and the non-Nigerian way. anyway , do you mean Nigerian way is the correct way ? I am confused by you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

if "your this sentence" is the Nigerian way, "this sentence of yours" is the perfect US way ?!

my orthography teacher , pls come to my help.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

how do you know the Russian people don't speak English in the same way ? I mean , for this small part, they could speak the same as you Nigerian.

anyway, "your this sentence" , from grammatical point of view, is correct.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

I speak good English, which might be tinged with some of my mother language's features. but my English is much more comfortable to read, compared with yours, and your black people's English.

of course, most of my English is of the international style, without any British or American slang.

and if you take any part of my correct English(or sometimes foibles) to be of your style, I am speechless. how can correct English have 2 ways to say ? I don't mean the synonym or things like that.

back to your point, if you say that is the Nigerian style, would you please tell me, what is the British style ? how do British people say?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

I'm not in a third world country nor am I from a third world country. You definitely know more about gays because you are one.

shameless bitche, after you vituperate gay people, and instigate racism argument, you end up doubting my skin color.

I am white , and you are black , I am in Africa to play your men, and if you dare say no in real life, which you dare not, you will know what will happen to you.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

bitche, teach me , how to speak it in the British way. I am a green hand ,I need to learn.

come, come to teach me.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have money , I can buy dozens of black boys. and my race have intelligence, we will forever take an upper hand. intelligence=knowledge=money=chances to have wonderful sex.

Do you even think of anything other than sex? What if something happens to your private part and you can no longer feel sensation, will you then commit sucide? Is sex the bane of your life?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

your this sentence----> Nigerian English

this sentence of yours----> US English

you sentence this---->Chinese English

this your sentence---> Russian English

this sentence written by you---> educated Chinese who still nursing some pidgin traces

THX for your inspiration, bitchhhh !!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Do you even think of anything other than sex? What if something happens to your private part and you can no longer feel sensation, will you then commit sucide? Is sex the bane of your life?

of course, I am thinking of English now, totally !
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

"I got more fun" Yet this ret,ard is talking about someone's english.

don't play word games with me, your English is sooooo dammmm terrible.

and pls tell me, how to say "your this sentence" in a correct way ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, I am thinking of English now, totally !

You're mistaking me for someone else
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I have no private part

I usually use my hands to do the masturbation for my black honey boys.

do you mean, some one cuts off my hands ?

this is a SCOURGE to me o.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

now now, I don't know what you mean o, if I am a Nigerian , I will go down down to hell. waitieee ,

this is the best performance for me to pretend a Nigerian.

actually I like "waitieee" most, because , my favorite Nigerian boy , who was sluggish , always called me to waitiee him.
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

gay argument, you lost

race argument, you lost

big black peniss jealousy argument , you lost

word game argument, you run away, I can not win !

black rubbish woman, you are jealous of the white woman, who is playing your men. go hell !!!
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by whywhyogun: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian everyone.

how should I say in real English ?
Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by khiaa(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hey everyone, the op is nutty as a fruitcake, he posted 19 comments to me asking rhe same question over and over again.

Op please seek some mental help because you are a serious mental case.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? by Alezy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
khiaa:

Still waiting for the text. sad
Omg. was even pissed at you. I sent the message immediately i saw Ur mail. already sent.

u mean u av not seen any? have to call then. lemme calculate the time difference so I know when to reach you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.