Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (77238 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chike Okire....they can't be coming

You are as stupid as they go. Would you display your dead mother like that? As if she were of fake sneakers.

The mods hiring criteria sef......chai

Seun and your people, we expect better please. This is getting out of hand.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Promise92(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga live that thing this man. This is how IPOB terrorist group will say they shot unarmed protesters they will not tell u how they do protest with deadly weapons like in this video evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Also how IPOB terrorist group will say they don't fight with police but the video evidence below proves that IPOB terrorist groups went to My3 police station to burn it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They should stop hiding things and tell us what the woman did.

So we can type RIP if she deserves it because our men are trained.

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by metorichmond(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chuckjoshua(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Specialspesh:
A Twitter user @naijapasito is demanding justice after a trigger happy policeman allegedly shot his mum dead while trying to shoot some "Yahoo Yahoo" boys at Onipanu, Toll gate.

According to Chidi Okereke who shared the photos, the woman identified as "Mama Ayo" was killed by a stray bullet fired by the cop identified as "TBoy". He said the woman's body has been taken to the morgue at Yaba.

See the tweets and Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/woman-shot-dead-by-trigger-happy.html

Which kind one chance country be this? Are we cursed as a nation or what? Tufiakwa! RIP.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by oluwayimika123: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

I've neva done dis b4 on dis forum buh dis is inevitable dis Ur post shows ow senseless u re and it also shows ow stupid u re. Ah don't 1 2 believe dre is no 1 around U 2 tell u d@ u re running mad with Dis Ur post. U shld always learn 2 show empathy dis is human life we re talking abt here and u shldnt allow tribalism becloud ur sense of reasoning.

I don't pray Dis befall u cos if u know what it means 4 som1 2 lose his/her loved ones due 2 som1 else's foolishness I'm sure u would Ve commented with Ur brain and not Ur anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by franzis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
i was there and the whole event was really sad and left me with a teary eyes and broken heart, infact that bus her body is laying inside i was inside the bus and we all had to come down for them to use the bus to carry her to the station where the policeman who shot her is attached, i watched as the body was being put inside the bus and her son beside her lifeless body crying profusely, the policemen disappeared from the scene immediately it happened as the irate mobs were ever ready to lynch them. those policemen at the toll gate are so notorious for harassing almost everyone plying that toll gate , from collecting bribes from motorist to stop people checking their phones and documents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
sunshyne20:

Are you justifying their acts? Are you saying the 10-14yrs old mum is a yahoo Yahoo?
Why not arrest them and take them to court to be tried?
Did you forget so soon that all are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court?

What's wrong with our youths for God's sake, are you intending to become a leader tomorrow? Because I have to reconsider bringing up my kids in same environment with your likes...
keep talking gibberish.

FYI i am not a youth.

Take ur kids wherever u like, dats ur concern.

I wait for d day you lose millions to yahoo bastards.

Oponu.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Tenplet(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
fowl brain y not read de post very well befor commenting
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
if she were to be your mother I think you'll invite olamide so that you can dance and the world you're daft
ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chidiebere2020(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained I thought you be human being

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
who will take this mad man serious again
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kingsryt(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg can somebody with credible inform tell us what happened.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa, nawaoo, nawa for police oooo, dey can only chase yahoo guys bt why not chasing armed robbers...RIP to d dead
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
Hello!!! How is Mars
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 3coins(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
just look at how ignorant you sound
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
You are the most stupid, idiotic and nonsensical slowpoke on earth. Learn to read a post before you reply. I think you are a brainwashed underage kid or a stupid adult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chidiebere2020(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained see human being

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
see human being, ur really going kolo...............because of ipod

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
What a wicked world & police.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jus lie rat embarassed
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
You're truly insane dude. You can't be more Buharist than I do, but speak up when it is necessary.

Even if you've sold your soul for Buhari's meager pay, be ashamed for once.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MONITZ: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
K9Uneet:
Why won't the useless Policeman shoot at the wrong target when they hardly go for shooting lessons? Just be carrying archaic and obsolete AK-47 rifles and using it to threaten civilians. God will punish every Policeman that ever killed an innocent civilian.

A very big amen to this ur prayer.... They (police) re just too worthless, scums of the earth, ne'er do wells, who at the slightest opportunity shoot innocent civilians only to take to their heels or ask questions afterwards of their dastardly act....
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
Why are you this callous and insensitive? She is somebody's sister, wife or mother for crying out loud. It could happen to anyone including your mother, sister or wife. A precious life just got lost and this is all you could say, let our hatred for others not blind our sense of reasoning. It could your turn tomorrow. Wish i could meet you one on one, i assure you its a day you will never forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MONITZ: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
K9Uneet:
Why won't the useless Policeman shoot at the wrong target when they hardly go for shooting lessons? Just be carrying archaic and obsolete AK-47 rifles and using it to threaten civilians. God will punish every Policeman that ever killed an innocent civilian.

A very big amen to this ur prayer.... They (police) re just too worthless, scums of the earth, ne'er do wells, who at the slightest opportunity shoot innocent civilians only to take to their heels or ask questions afterwards of their dastardly act.... Fucking Atura men in black who mourn all the days of their lives. .
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by joinnow: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
This police force self.
Did they not teach them onhow to shot legs on someone legs.
Or how to shoot with the aim of not killing?
I Wonder what will happen if gun is legit in Nigeria.
Person no carry gun self but police go waste someone
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chloride6: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
yes. Why not? Why shouldn't they kill d lazy thieves? Have u ever been scammed before?

Nonsense

Do not be silly sir. Somebody just lost her life.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
keep talking gibberish.

FYI i am not a youth.

Take ur kids wherever u like, dats ur concern.

I wait for d day you lose millions to yahoo bastards.

Oponu.

Now I know why you lose millions(if you have) to Yahoo Yahoo guys; it's simply because you are SENSELESS.

I feel for your kids, if you have any, so unfortunate to have you.
You should talk about the dead with respect, we are talking about a misadventure, your concern was the fact that Yahoo boys were missed.
What's your thinking rational like? What do you listen to?
If you have a family, then think hard about losing a wife because of carelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sameni123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
One day you or a member of your family would be shot and you would know how it felled idiot
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ipreach: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
very bad
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
you're a fóol, how you managed to include tribal bigotry in the midst of a tragedy is disgusting. May you never wail and gnash your teeth because you lost a loved one. Animal
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
chloride6:

Do not be silly sir. Somebody just lost her life.
i know, mistakes happen.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
oga if you do not pray and ask whatever god it is you worship for forgiveness before 7 days, what happened to that woman will happen to your loved one and you will know how it feels since you are so inhuman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
So, Police can open fire on Yahoo Boys. WOW.

Buhari has lost control of the country. There are so many deaths. This is not a good sign at all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
sunshyne20:

Now I know why you lose millions(if you have) to Yahoo Yahoo guys; it's simply because you are SENSELESS.

I feel for your kids, if you have any, so unfortunate to have you.
You should talk about the dead with respect, we are talking about a misadventure, your concern was the fact that Yahoo boys were missed.
What's your thinking rational like? What do you listen to?
If you have a family, then think hard about losing a wife because of carelessness.
suite yourself
Billyonaire:
So, Police can open fire on Yahoo Boys. WOW.

Buhari has lost control of the country. There are so many deaths. This is not a good sign at all.
such a stupid question. Are they not criminals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.