Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (77245 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cutechi(f): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
It looks like your brain needs resetting.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Yakdbull: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
ur brain dey pain I I swear...idiot
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by obyna(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
I can't bliv diz.....ok ...may stray bullet hit someone u love idiot

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Antichristus: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
The old man that placed Nigeria under perpetual curse passed away in summer 1987.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Develpeast: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
I just thought of this event and how unsafe this country is. There is this cold breeze that passed through my spine, my mum. I just dont want to think of it because the number of policemen that will die, they will think bokoharam relocated to lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

stray bullet will kill you and your family members and those behind it will have peace ,Amen.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bukfab(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Bihar I'd
sai baba we love u

The witch in ur village are after u or too much of WEED
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
I pray make stray bullet no hit u one day..stupid idiot ..reasoning with his yansh hole
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Why are you allowing the devil to use you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
nkemdi89:

There is a big difference between a shooting range and a real scenario, aiming at a target in the range is easier compare to a live being, while the former provides a calm environment with an inanimate object under the instruction and supervision of the range instructor, the later entails facing a real life system situation, based on discretion and tension. If the Ak is obsolete it won't kill anyone due to faulty mechanism. She wasn't the target it was only unfortunate she became a victim of circumstances.

I've read your long grammar. So what is the essence of going to the shooting range to improve their shooting skills if not for real life scenarios? Abi you expect them to take real life scenarios to the shooting range before shooting? Nigerian Police are still as dangerous as the armed robbers roaming the streets at night, only difference is that our Policemen are licensed to carry their own "weapons".

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Even as a Yahoo boy, must they be shoot at to ne killed? What is the problem with our policemen that the authority in charge cannot straight up their heads? Must the continue killing innocent people every time?

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Develpeast:
I just thought of this event and how unsafe this country is. There is this cold breeze that passed through my spine, my mum. I just dont want to think of it because the number of policemen that will die, they will think bokoharam relocated to lagos.

I will personally recruit members of the ISIS to kill every Nigerian police on sight! The Nigerian government should disband this criminals/animals in uniform. I doubt because the government is useless and clueless!! Even the house of assembly and the senate is full of scammers and fraudsters!!

They just killed someone's mum in cold blood!! This could be anybody's mother!! If we don't take care of this problem, it will get to everyone someday!! The Nigerian police should be disbanded period!! Nigeria has become the new Somalia!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
suite yourself such a stupid question. Are they not criminals?

Let me educate you, son.

1. Even if they are yahoo boys, the position of the constitution is called Obtain By Trick, as its structured on the Penal Code Section 419 of Nigeria's Constitution 1999 (as ammended). The penalty is not firing squad or death. It is a punishable felony with an option of fine.

2. Since they were not even caught on the crime, and were not arrested to establish that they are actually criminals, no policeman, has the right to shoot at anyone. You are to shoot an armed robber, on the leg. Not lethal. I lived in Police Barracks with my many Police relatives in my childhood to teenage years. I have read the Nigerian Criminal Codes and other Police journals, there is no way you are expected to shoot any of the 21 bullets you are given without accounting for it and why it was shot.

The above scenario holds true to the best of my knowledge.

N/B: The killers of that woman is not just the policeman that shot, but all those who support this action will certainly find their conscience as judge and you might pick up some karma just supporting this murder.

Good bye son.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sunsewa16: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
skarz:
yahoo boys sef

how sure they're yahoo boys and which court convicted them,maybe u haven't been stopped and searched by those illegal businessmen on uniform.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Let me educate you, son.

1. Even if they are yahoo boys, the position of the constitution is called Obtain By Trick, as its structured on the Penal Code Section 419 of Nigeria's Constitution 1999 (as ammended). They penalty is not firing squad or death.

2. Since they were not evan caught on the crime, or they were not arrested to confirm that they are actually criminals, no policeman, and I lived in Police Barracks with my many Police relatives in my childhood to teenage years. I have read the Nigerian Criminal Codes and other Police journals, there is no way you are expected to shoot any of the 21 bullets you are given without accounting for it and why it was shot.

The above scenario holds true to the best of my knowledge.

N/B: The killers of that woman is not just the policeman that shot, but all those who support this action will certainly find their conscience as judge and you might pick up some karma just supporting this murder.

Good bye son.
son indeed. Everyone feeling fly on social media.

i don't blame you.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
Guy wetin u sniff?
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by skarz: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
sunsewa16:

how sure they're yahoo boys and which court convicted them,maybe u haven't been stopped and searched by those illegal businessmen on uniform.
I was booking space no vex
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
son indeed. Everyone feeling fly on social media.

i don't blame you.
Son, you need to learn to control your emotion. It will likely make you insult your elders and that is very bad. Some of us are wiser than your teachers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga live that thing this man. This is how IPOB terrorist group will say they shot unarmed protesters they will not tell u how they do protest with deadly weapons like in this video evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Also how IPOB terrorist group will say they don't fight with police but the video evidence below proves that IPOB terrorist groups went to My3 police station to burn it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They should stop hiding things and tell us what the woman did.

So we can type RIP if she deserves it because our men are trained.

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba
HAHAHAHAHAHA!ur stupidity dey make me laugh..Now I know say u really sniff sumtin.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Son, you need to learn to control your emotion. It will likely make you insult your elders and that is very bad. Some of us are wiser than your teachers.
young man, kindly desist from quoting me again.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by alextayo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

I pray and wish that your loved ones will become victims of the same calamity that befell this woman. The world will rejoice while you mourn your loved ones and their killers will drink to their death. Stupid son of a useless father.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by brightisodje(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
i never know fool like you exist big fool you are just like buhari u see someones mother dead you are asking of blame may u see ur own mother like dis n say u want to her from police first goat get out
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
young man, kindly desist from quoting me again.

Beard less boy, can you take that advise and stop quoting me ? Obviously absurd, lads of nowadays.

Once they can afford a pack of Indomie, they compare themselves with the Gods. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by goryorhal(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

e b like say thunder won fire u for where u dey !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thing wey u dey use play don cause whala for here... e b like say ur brain needs factory reset.....useless mouse

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Beard less boy, can you take that advise and stop quoting me ? Obviously absurd, lads of now always.
keep feeling fly with your online stupidity.

Sprawl ur Fake billionare profile around nairaland.

Person wey no dey chop 3 square meals.

The day you meet ur waterloo in yahoo yahoo biz, you would know whether constitution holds or not.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AceSkillz01: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
keep talking gibberish.

FYI i am not a youth.

Take ur kids wherever u like, dats ur concern.

I wait for d day you lose millions to yahoo bastards.

Oponu.

Calm down.

Standard procedure is take 'thieves' to court and the give them a jail term if found guilty.

Standard procedure is not quickly killing them on the streets with petrol and tires. Particularly if they aren't the non-violent armed robber types. We should murder all laptop scammers? undecided

I think this isn't too hard a point to accept and agree with

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by whizcartel(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
This Thing dey vex me die!!! Thunder go strike dead anybody wey go try sweep this case under the carpet. This SARS police officer must be brought to book. LIKE WHAT IN THE HELL!!! HOW THE FCCUK WILL YOU OPEN A LIVE ROUND ON AN UNARMED SUSPECT NOW AN INNOCENT LADY IS NO MORE. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE. RETRAIN AND RETRENCH THESE OFFICERS. MOST OF THEM POST A SERIOUS THREAT TO THE SOCIETY. ESPECIALLY THIS SARS PEOPLE. THEY ARE A LIVING WALKING TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE. THEY HAVE NO STATION. THEY MOVE ABOUT INTIMIDATING PEOPLE. THE NPF NEEDS A TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION. A NEW PLAN HAS TO BE PUT IN PLACE. SOMEONE CAN NOT FEEL SAFE AGAIN IN NIGER AREA... YOU CAN NOT EVEN WEAR BLING BLING AGAIN OR OWN 5 IPHONE OR 3LAPTOPS AGAIN. OR HAVE A FOREIGN CONTACT IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. WHY DEM NO JUST BORN ME FOR SWITZERLAND OR NORWAY. CHAI!

Abeg if you know BuBu. Make Una tell am say state of emergency has to be declared on security.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:

Here they go, almost always you think they are cerebral enough to engage in intelligent argument, what you realize is that these packs of cats are just laying online with their hunger for Indomie looking for who to transfer their aggressions on.

Son, the thread is about the murder of an innocent woman by policemen who shot at Yahoo Yahoo Boys. And my response was that Penalty for Fraud of Yahoo is Section 419 of the Penal Code, and it is a purnishable Felony with an option of fine. It is NOT a capital offense.

I am surprise that you are insulting me for stating my perspective.

Having said that; I didnt make your parents poor, do not transfer your poverty-induced aggression on Billyonaire, I didnt make it this far by insulting the elders.

Run along, son.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by IntroVAT: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
No no no this is a terrible tragedy. . .BUT these pics should never have been taken. I mean show some respect to the dead
No one will want to revisit these type of pics on the net while mourning.
RIP to this woman, and in advance to this policeman

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:

The day you meet ur waterloo in yahoo yahoo biz, you would know whether constitution holds or not.

Shut your trap and stop showing your stupidity everywhere! Now go to your room!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by prolove22(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
POLICE WILL SHOT A MUMBER OF UR FAMILY LIKE THIS MARK MY WORD.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Here they go, almost always you think they are cerebral enough to make an great argument, what you realize is that these packs of cats are just laying online with their hunger for Indomie looking for who to transfer their aggressions on.

Son, the thread is about the murder of an innocent woman by policemen who shot at Yahoo Yahoo Boys. And my response was that Penalty for Fraud of Yahoo is Section 419 of the Penal Code, and it is a purnishable Felony with an option of fine. It is NOT a capital offense.

I am surprise that you are insulting me for stating my perspective.

Having said that; I didnt make your parents poor, do not transfer your poverty-induced aggression on Billyonaire, I didnt make it this far by insulting the elders.

Run along, son.
the idiot is acting provoked.

you're a fvckin church rat. Silly peasant.

Anyone can come online to claim anything.

Billionare my foot, your mates are sleeping already, go to bed or pick up your laptop and get back to scamming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.