Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (17103 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
cruchenuti:

I know you ma !
thats interesting, whats your name?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by IamAirforce1: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
where went you sef?
Hahahahaha.
What I meant is that three of you are the monikers I can remember to have chatted with so far. Also Jakandeola. I can remember him.

I've been around.

Did you miss me? Lol

Just been careful and you know why...
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by firstking01(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
The evenly most sorted after girls hardly come online.....the girls there has never come up with one reasonable thread and most of em are so-un-innovative.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
Nobody asked you to discriminate...this is why i select ladies i give my attention here.
sorry sir, don't misunderstand me.
There is nothing discriminating here, I meant people that I can remember to have chatted with or argued with on more that one occasion.
Good evening
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by dacovajnr: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
What's the Criteria bin used to have arrived at such list? undecided lono those on the list but my Aderola15 wink

Cc:Snowcream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
sorry sir, don't misunderstand me.
There is nothing discriminating here, I meant people that I can remember to have chatted with or argued with on more that one occasion.
Good evening
You would 've just bowed out with "thank you" rather than tagging the nicks you fancy...not asif i have a problem with em or something....in anyways, evening to you too ma.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I've been around.
Did you miss me? Lol
Just been careful and you know why...
pls return jor. I miss your threads on romance section.. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
You would 've just bowed out with "thank you" rather than tagging the nicks you fancy...not asif i have a problem with em or something....in anyways, evening to you too ma.
ok. Thanks
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Splinz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanofList:
Are they on nairaland or romance section? undecided

Oh, you mean you don't know? Of course, it was on Nairaland that they made their fame and "sought after" status.

Meanwhile, how exactly are these "sought after" friends of yours being sought? Who are those seeking them? How did they attain this "sought after" status? smiley
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by IamAirforce1: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
pls return jor.
I miss your threads on romance section.. Hahahahahaha.

Seems my threads or should I say my confidence hurts lot of people on this section..

I hate to hurt people so I felt I should stop posting.

Will you be at the pool party?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
thats interesting, whats your name?

I was your first Boyfriend wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Seems my threads or should I say my confidence hurts lot of people on this section..

I hate to hurt people so I felt I should stop posting.

Will you be at the pool party?
No, I am preg***t. And also in Abuja. And also married. Pool party Not for me
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by TrapHedges(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
You guys tho

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by IamAirforce1: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
No, I am preg***t. And also in Abuja. And also married.

Wow cool
.never knew you married.

Congrats.

I hope it's a boy?
grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Saintsammurai(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Joke apart...
Op your list is faulted..
These ones ain't even close when it comes to ladies that the guys want, here in romance land..
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Wow cool .never knew you married.
Congrats.
I hope it's a boy?
grin
boy or girl, anyone is ok
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by IamAirforce1: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amarabae:
boy or girl, anyone is ok

Ok ignore my questions and pretend like we never chatted.

Peace!
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by LordZero(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Splinz:

Oh, you mean you don't know? Of course, it was on Nairaland that they made their fame and "sought after" status.

Meanwhile, how exactly are these "sought after" friends of yours being sought? Who are those seeking them? How did they attain this "sought after" status? smiley
Don't confuse the op na.. gringrin

she said "sort after" not sought after..

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

3 boys and a girl all I want when I'm ready.

The girl should come last set. Lol

So where in Abj are you
Mind telling?

Never knew you this cool
I think sey you be one of those peeps wey no like me. Lol
its not cool to give out that kind of details for a reason known to me.
You want 4 kids? In this era? You should have 2girls and a boy jor.
You hate baby girls?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Ok ignore my questions and pretend like we never chatted.

Peace!
you have started again. Hahahaha. Bye
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
LordZero:

wicked!
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Splinz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
LordZero:

cheesy

Abi na.... There could be some explanation to that her usage o. You know na... as those wey don sort tire for school. cheesy
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
And wat happened to Khiaa and Sinaj
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
If i type what's on my mind, My Ip address will be banned undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Lsofdk(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
devilsdouble00:
Most of this cats are too scared to even upload their pix
I beg to differ
Anyway it depends on who's doing the 'sorting'
You can say that again @emboldened

I wonder why the OP has to mask herself.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Suurulere(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
I think Aderola15 should be part of the list.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by LordZero(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Splinz:

cheesy

Abi na.... There could be some explanation to that her usage o. You know na... as those wey don sort tire for school. cheesy
I won't be surprised if the account is the alternate account of one of the listed or just one as5licking poor soul.
They will just wake up one day and start disturbing us with nonsense.

Alesandese:
Haaha aunty edakun e'mabinu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
What's the Criteria bin used to have arrived at such list? undecided lono those on the list but my Aderola15 wink

Cc:Snowcream

Haba that's true, Aderola ought to be there guys, she's hot in romance and celeb section currently.

Dacova you sabi correct thing jooh cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alesandese:
who knows you? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smallville10:
And wat happened to Khiaa and Sinaj
let's see if they can make a comeback

Lowo lowo bayi o, mi o wa le soh ola o cheesy grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

The meme tho grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alesandese:
Please type it grin dont worry u safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.