Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (17008 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2017
L0velyn:
cheesy dafuq??
what?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by CplusJason: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27, Butterfrost212, MhizK, sinaj and Berlynn Not on the list

k...
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
who knows you? cheesy grin
Begone from me! I don't need my ass licked undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Begone from me! I don't need my ass licked undecided
Binch no one will lick your ass when you been doing the ass licking grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Binch no one will lick your ass when you been doing the ass licking grin
Nah dolt, I don't ass lick!... Stay away from the mirror tho, you are starting to see everyone in your reflection. Be gone! undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Nah dolt, I don't ass lick!... Stay away from the mirror tho, you are starting to see everyone in your reflection. Be gone! undecided
Wisen up sucker, you must feel you're replying a computer with a command for you to think that phrase is enough to save your simpleton ass.
Swerve Dunderhead angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Wisen up sucker, you must feel you're replying a computer with a command for you to think that phrase is enough to save your simpleton ass.
Swerve Dunderhead >sad
Dafuq this idiocy is on a early morning like this? Are you sick in the head or what? I don't jump on threads quoting every (f) just to remain relevant like you do. Moreover what part of "Be gone" do you not understand ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Dafuq this idiocy is on a early morning like this? Are you sick in the head or what? I don't jump on threads quoting every (f) just to remain relevant like you do. Moreover what part of "Be gone" do you not understand ? undecided

That's all you can see? smiley Can't you see I'm about to give a breath of existence to your irrelevant dead ass?
Btw why you pained? The F's ain't complaining. Oh a modafcker is bitter. Suck my snot binch undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
Thank God someone is interested. grin who come dey put my moniker for "most sort after ladies?".
Haha ta
Like say u no find cheesy seen ya pics wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2017
CplusJason:
Beni.ta27, Butterf.rost212, Mh.izK, sina.j and Berl.ynn Not on the list

k...

Na wa o!, who the list come help now?. grin Good morning.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
this list is flawed angry where am i
Cheezy cheesy
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
That's all you can see? smiley Can't you see I'm about to give a breath of existence to your irrelevant dead ass?
Btw why you pained? The F's ain't complaining. Oh a modafcker is bitter. Suck my snot binch undecided
Nah you need to give that breath of relevancy to your dead brain and talent if you got any! Why am I pained?

It hurts me to see a grown up licking shiits off ladies butt with his tongue for a mention.

It pains me to see a grown up act like a sex starved hare

It pains me to see another waste of sperm and oval...your parents are expecting something better

It pains me to see that you have limited your usefulness in this world to licking ass.

It pains me that no matter how much you are corrected you will never change! Not surprised tho.. You've got shiits stuffed in your cranium!

Do you still want to know why I am pained or you are ready to Be gone now? undecided

3 Likes

kimbra:
Na wa o!, who the list come help now?. grin Good morning.
Lol dem jail u again
Kim kim grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Nah you need to give that breath of relevancy to your dead brain and talent if you got any! Why am I pained?

It hurts me to see a grown up licking shiits off ladies butt with his tongue for a mention.

It pains me to see another waste of sperm and oval...your parents are expecting something better

It pains me to see that you have limited your usefulness in this world to licking ass.

It pains me that no matter how much you are corrected you will never change! Not surprised tho.. You've got shiits stuffed in your cranium!

Do you still want to know why I am pained or you are ready to Be gone now? undecided

Chai easy sis its Friday morning cheesy
This was why u no wan talk before abi
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chai easy sis its Friday morning cheesy
This was why u no wan talk before abi
cheesy cheesy . TGIF.. Let the fun begin now.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Something like that ... Good morning BTWsmiley
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
cheesy cheesy . TGIF.. Let the fun begin now.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Something like that ... Good morning BTWsmiley
Lol Morning Dear
You just grab d guy for balls since morning grin no ki am o
wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:

I still want to know why you're pained cos all your points are irrelevant based on two facts

1. You don't know me
2. You've an expectation of how a guy should be online

May i remind you stupid girl that many of us on here are faceless, cos we've a personae/script to play by.

Open your blockhead to reality, your statement reeks of the fact that you've been policing me, and hoping I would strike a quick nice convo with you but that's not gonna work donkey.

Now stop been a bitter, retarde*d attention-seeking whorr* quote me no more. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol dem jail u again
Kim kim grin
Who born mynd.44?. grin cheesy I decided to use this one today. How are you?.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2017
kimbra:
Who born mynd.44?. grin cheesy I decided to use this one today. How are you?.
Lol ur friday dress .. like it grin

Just reading up dear been laughing at comments
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha ta
Like say u no find cheesy seen ya pics wink
Lol, I am not in any beauty contest with anyone, 'cause beauty is subjective.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

I still want to know why you're pained cos all your points are irrelevant based on two facts

1. You don't know me

May i remind you stupid girl that many of us on here are faceless, cos we've a personae/script to play by.

Open your blockhead to reality, your statement reeks of the fact that you've been policing me, and hoping I would strike a quick nice convo with you but that's not gonna work donkey.

Now stop been a bitter, retarde*d attention-seeking whorr* quote me no more. undecided
Darling bet y nao

She gonna ki u nao o .. let peace rain

U guys should beat boxer for me if you looking for where to blow steam ..
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I am not in any beauty contest with anyone, 'cause beauty is subjective.

Hmmm preach ! Very subjective ..
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmmm preach ! Very subjective ..
Bumbae1:

Lol ur friday dress .. like it grin

Just reading up dear been laughing at comments
Lol, what's so special about this one?. Most people like it sha!. Let me join you and read comments. grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

1. You don't know me

It's too early for this. Alesandese chill, you two should kiss and make up. grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by arleck(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2017
WomanofList:
5. ZarZar

4. Amarabae

3. Mimzy

2. Queensuccubus

1. Twaci

Notable Mentions: Makydebbie, Kimbra, Refiner.

#BasedOnCurrentLogistics kiss
And Bumbae1
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

1. You don't know me

The quote me no more overused phrase sounds like a cry for help from a dimwitted chicken liver pooh faced nonentity like you!

Now who is on the defensive side? You weren't expecting my last reply right? Now you are preaching the " you don't know me" mothefuccking shiit! True I don't know you and many other persons here.. But I shouldn't know you as sex starved rabbit who licks ass here either!. Bet your liquid brain couldn't process something worthy to be known for. *Rolls eyes*

Dummy claims I have been policing him, Again your watery brain fails cheesy. Just as intelligent people attracts, fools attracts too. The difference is what they are known for.

You went on to type epistle to defend your worthless being here, My words struck a nerve right? Sorry Dumbo kiddo... I never meant to strike that weak heart of yours but your dead brain.

Idiot even said I want to strike a convo *scoffs* Diddy wanna strike a convo with a dunce.. Now that's hilariouscheesy grin. Joke of the Millennium. Another weak attempt to sound wise and defensive. You know what Kid? I don't want to have blood on my hands.

Be gone! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by arleck(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
this list is flawed angry where am i
hehehehehehe grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
The quote me no more overused phrase sounds like a cry for help from a dimwitted chicken liver pooh faced nonentity like you!

Now who is on the defensive side? You weren't expecting my last reply right? Now you are preaching the " you don't know me" mothefuccking shiit! True I don't know you and many other persons here.. But I shouldn't know you as sex starved rabbit who licks ass here either!. Bet your liquid brain couldn't process something worthy to be known for. *Rolls eyes*

Dummy claims I have been policing him, Again your watery brain fails cheesy. Just as intelligent people attracts, fools attracts too. The difference is what they are known for.

You went on to type epistle to defend your worthless being here, My words struck a nerve right? Sorry Dumbo kiddo... I never meant to strike that weak heart of yours but your dead brain.

Idiot even said I want to strike a convo *scoffs* Diddy wanna strike a convo with a dunce.. Now that's hilariouscheesy grin. Joke of the Millennium. Another weak attempt to sound wise and defensive. You know what Kid? I don't want to have blood on my hands.

Be gone! undecided

Binch be thinking hard of a comeback reply ever since grin Now your whole write-up is plain jargon. You're just a dummy in a Merry-go-round, you didn't hit any point, defense or attack.

I don't want to multilate you hence my asking you to swerve but I can see you're the proverbial dog that's destined to be a wild cat's dinner.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2017
kimbra:
It's too early for this. Alesandse chill, you two should kiss and make up. grin
Hehehehe Blame the work free day I have Todaycry .

Done with the dumb being already. Thanks

The kiss and make up part tho... Not even in the dreams grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Binch be thinking hard of a comeback reply ever since grin Now your whole write-up is plain jargon. You're just a dummy in a Merry-go-round, you didn't hit any point, defense or attack.

I don't want to multilate you hence my asking you to swerve but I can see you're the proverbial dog that's destined to be a wild cat's dinner.
Shut up and Get lost! You crept into my mentions and i want you out of it!

Don't irk me undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol Morning Dear
You just grab d guy for balls since morning grin no ki am o
wink
I will try not too. cry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
You're simply a oaf, with the brain of an house-elf. Your foolishness is beyond any sane comprehension.

"You're sex-starved, you're this you're that" --> I'm marveled at the excess of your overflowing stupidity, may your stream of foolishness never run dry. Keep crying like a baby while I get laid whenever I can grin

Alesandese kor Africandy ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Your Experiences With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.