Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (17003 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
The bitterness you hide so much... Your failure hunts you daily. You run to ass licking for saving but again fate brought me to you. No you can't let me take your last chance of usefulness ... So you attacked.. Sorry to burst your bubble kid.. You didn't bite hard enough !

I hereby name you : Failed Asslicker Of Nairalandcheesy
why not wait till I give you a name, dear psychopathic buffon grin I hope you can be patient grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Your mum is a spunk, a horrible stripper once gangbangedd by a conductor and a bus driver. Her pussy reeks of maggot and worms, you'd think there's a desolated fish pond inside of her cheesy

Your father is a pathetic lowlifer, a garage tout, social miscreant and a criminal, his way of thinking is quite diagonally anticlockwise as that of a snail.

And you my dear are the perfect blend of carefully matched nitwitss and i must say it's so easy to determine the greater fool between you and your predecessors
Another copied diss ? Shey you mad Ni?

Do I look like someone you can fool? Infact you are mad! Get something worth reading or fvck off undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2017
See how much relevancy I'm giving your pathetic half-witted life grin be grateful to me basstard smiley Bow before your master you imp smiley
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Another copied diss ? Shey you mad Ni?

Do I look like someone you can fool? Infact you are mad! Get something worth reading or fvck off undecided
you wished i copied it grin you'll die by my hands olofo grin rede rede ma ba eh omo ale grin

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by LordZero(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
im not bothered. Im just not interested in watching stupidity live and in full color sad i wont watch. sad enjoy i guess
puff-puff, how have you been?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
why not wait till I give you a name, dear psychopathic buffon grin I hope you can be patient grin
And now you wanna steal my style too? Are you that dimwitted? No Originality at all? I'm really irked right now! From asslicking to copying?

Kid what exactly does your mother call you son for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Bring it on peanut- brain, wa fe ku leni, you'll regret forming in the foetus of your fetishly incarcerated mother grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2017
LordZero:

puff-puff, how have you been?
erm...im good..guy i barely speak to?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
And now you wanna steal my style too? Are you that dimwitted? No Originality at all? I'm really irked right now! From asslicking to copying?

Kid what exactly does your mother call you son for? undecided
type something worthy else Ogun will kill your mother now now, olofo.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wtf!! The both of you been dragging this your squabbles from page two. All it would take is for one of u not to reply.
Deepfriedpuff u be investigator?? You need to work for me o.
Snow ur birthday is twice a week??
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by dacovajnr: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Yeah a brand wink Not the professional or official official kinda brand though, I won't let zero joy spoil my brand smiley

Very sunny out here, no outing today, TGIF smiley bros rush before rain camp you o
I don reach sef..tnx grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Bring it on peanut- brain, wa fe ku leni, you'll regret forming in the foetus of your fetishly incarcerated mother grin
this is what you get when a low life disgruntled porcupine is allowed access to the Internet, why are you not in chains already, do you have brain farts? To be behaving like an imp with a trait of redundancy and primitive brain function, get a life, you think you're dissing, with your weak lines which reminds me of a scared weasel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk:
this is what you get when a low life disgruntled porcupine is allowed access to the Internet, why are you not in chains already, do you have brain farts? To be behaving like an imp with a trait of redundancy and primitive brain function, get a life, you think you're dissing, with your weak lines which reminds me of a scared weasel
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
You are quite easy to predict... When you are hit, you go numb.

How Long will it take your friends to help you with disses? I've got no time to waste undecided
Dude ignored this.!

So certain the dimwit isn't original... What a dunderhead! undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by LordZero(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
erm...im good..guy i barely speak to?
How can someone talk to you continously when you are always changing moniker/getting banned. tongue
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
SnowCream or whatever you are.... Never you quote this moniker to spew trash! My eyes are on you!

Mofo undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
You bore me now!

Like I typed earlier ... Be gone! Failed asslicker undecided
ah? When I'm just about to start with you? shocked You'll die a wretched death if you say you're not dissing again. Crawl out of your shell oloriburuku Ómókómó onisólénu. I'll bath you in your own filthy blood today angry
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Awwww Today is your birthdaycry cry . Looking for a birthday fvck right? grin You can wannk on the "dese" in my moniker . It's the least I could do for a match hare like you.

Happy birthday Morron undecided
She's very gullible, carried away by what she sees

SNOWCREAM:
Optional1, Dacovajnr, comman see this idiot, her stupidity is plain like mufti. She wishes I'm for real grin
I called my padi to come see this nonéntity make the gullible mistake grin
devilsdouble00:

Snow ur birthday is twice a week??
Now an observant person pointed it out grin

Alesandese you don't know me mofo, I'm your death, your worst nightmare, come to me slave, I'll feed you with lemon grass till you puke your brain out of your mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk:
Aunty ode that goes about holding faceless accounts in high esteem grin who your respect dn feed abeg? grin Go and work on yourself okay? I won't like to dismantle your pangolo destiny but if you're so bent on been doomed, pick a form and join the queue, I'll attend to your faulty destiny shortly kiss

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by ThaPunisHER: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
thapunisher IS 1 of Si.nx's alternates

Yes,yes he does have a million monikers to run around and do nothing undecided

Really? And how do you know this?
You must think you've made a historical discovery, saying SINZ is ThaPunisher is akin to saying sand can be found on a beach! grin

Tell me, why did you dump your Texan accent? QueenValerie/KingCheezyPuff, whatever happened to typing "yer" and "ta"? cheesy have you suddenly been biitch-slapped by the lightening of common sense? Who the fvck types with an accent if it isn't our very own self-acclaimed fake azz feminist who was still used and dumped by nairaland's most infamous dingbat!

Bite me! tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Aunty ode that goes about holding faceless accounts in high esteem grin who your respect dn feed abeg? grin Go and work on yourself okay? I won't like to dismantle your pangolo destiny but if you're so bent on been doomed, pick a form and join the queue, I'll attend to your faulty destiny shortly kiss
do i need to create an alternate for such a highly despicable piece of sh!t with a brain the size pf peanut? I dont know you and i dont want to, I'm just pointing out the obvious fact that you're a nuisance to my cyberspace, and you're causing me migraines with the codswallop that primitive brain of yours churn out in the name of dissing, you're embarrassing yourself, its either you're an imbec*** or a product of incest, you're the faceless one, yet you quickly accuse me, to show how tiny the bandwidth of your thinking is, you dont see beyond your nose, similar to an armadillo impressively stupid, cretino

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk:
do i need to create an alternate for such a highly despicable piece of sh!t with a brain the size pf peanut? I dont know you and i dont want to, I'm just pointing out the obvious fact that you're a nuisance to my cyberspace, and you're causing me migraines with the codswallop that primitive brain of yours churn out in the name of dissing, you're embarrassing yourself, its either you're an imbec*** or a product of incest, you're the faceless one, yet you quickly accuse me, to show how tiny the bandwidth of your thinking is, you dont see beyond your nose, similar to an armadillo impressively stupid, cretino
I see you tryna be relevant so bad. Drop one more and I'll clap for you wink

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by RoyalBlak007: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
♤Every Friday

♤Every damn Friday grin.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
i rather not sad bye
oh you're Valerie? grin no wonder you type familiar wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
LordZero:

How can someone talk to you continously when you are always changing moniker/getting banned. tongue
I've not been banned in a long time angry i think it was in January the last time?

Anyways,i hear u
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
ThaPuni.sHER:

Really? And how do you know this?
You must think you've made a historical discovery, saying SINZ is ThaPunisher is akin to saying sand can be found on a beach! grin

Tell me, why did you dump your Texan accent? QueenValerie/KingCheezyPuff, whatever happened to typing "yer" and "ta"? cheesy have you suddenly been biitch-slapped by the lightening of common sense? Who the fvck types with an accent if it isn't our very own self-acclaimed fake azz feminist who was still used and dumped by nairaland's most infamous dingbat!

Bite me! tongue
cheesy now watch me ignore this drivel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
oh you're Valerie? grin no wonder you type familiar wink
Seems u aint new after all
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I see you tryna be relevant so bad. Drop one more and I'll clap for you wink
dont tell me you're already running to yo mama with your tail in between your legs like the dog you're
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by ThaPunisHER: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
cheesy now watch me ignore this drivel

Ofcourse you'd ignore me. I wasn't seeking for your attention either... I don't fancy insipid flatchested she-malles who hide behind the cloaks of feminism to air out their frustrations after being fvcked more times than a bush-rabbit and dumped more often than a used tissue! undecided

I've told you, come to Nigeria, you won't be so useless in a Babalawo's pot. grin

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
*If he comes up with something impressive I'll definitely multilate his lineage*

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Your Experiences With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.