Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (17002 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Shut up and Get lost! You crept into my mentions and i want you out of it!

Don't irk me undecided
I'll irk you and there's nothing you'll do about it, omo ale grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I'll irk you and there's nothing you'll do about it, omo ale grin
Awwww Today is your birthdaycry cry . Looking for a birthday fvck right? grin You can wannk on the "dese" in my moniker . It's the least I could do for a match hare like you.

Happy birthday Morron undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Awwww Today is your birthdaycry cry . Looking for a birthday fvck right? grin You can wannk on the "dese" in my moniker . It's the least I could do for a match hare like you.

Happy birthday Morron undecided
Optional1, Dacovajnr, comman see this idiot, her stupidity is plain like mufti. She wishes I'm for real grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Binch you don't know me, and if you don't like my style sit on a tuber of yam grin

Don't comman form "This is how you should be". I don't care how you think I should portray myself on here stupid.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
You're simply a oaf, with the brain of an house-elf. Your foolishness is beyond any sane comprehension.

"You're sex-starved, you're this you're that" --> I'm marveled at the excess of your overflowing stupidity, may your stream of foolishness never run dry. Keep crying like a baby while I get laid whenever I can grin

Alesandes kor Africandy ni
@The emboldened... At least we agreed on somethingundecided. Not surprised you are a dog tho... You are a product ....lipsrsealed .

Stop stealing disses tho, it's boring when you are not original. Go wannk undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Optional1, Dacovajnr, comman see this idiot, her stupidity is plain like mufti. She wishes I'm for real grin
I think you are a kid too. Sigh what a combination... A kid dolt. Now I feel like murderer.

Kid please go play with sand! undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
@The emboldened... At least we agreed on somethingundecided. Not surprised you are a dog tho... You are a product ....lipsrsealed .

Stop stealing disses tho, it's boring when you are not original. Go wannk undecided

Lookatew, highly confused, I said it, you're a dummy in a Merry-go-round, first I'm a sex starved rabbit, now I'm a dog who sttaffs regularly grin

Go and get your walnut-sized brain examined, ashinu.
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
I think you are a kid too. Sigh what a combination... A kid dolt. Now I feel like murderer.

Kid please go play with sand! undecided
smh, they both know why I called them, just giving them a sight of your concocted bitterness and stupidity in the post i quoted grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by dacovajnr: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

I still want to know why you're pained cos all your points are irrelevant based on two facts

1. You don't know me
2. You've an expectation of how a guy should be online

May i remind you stupid girl that many of us on here are faceless, cos we've a personae/script to play by.

Open your blockhead to reality, your statement reeks of the fact that you've been policing me, and hoping I would strike a quick nice convo with you but that's not gonna work donkey.

Now stop been a bitter, retarde*d attention-seeking whorr* quote me no more. undecided
Easy Tiger! embarassed
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
smh, they both know why I called them, just giving them a sight of your concocted bitterness and stupidity in the post i quoted grin
You don't have to explain your childish behaviour to me.... I understand. Go see a paediatrician already. This will be my last reply to you..

After you've gotten your immature tiny dick into a pussy for the first time, you will get over ass licking . Have fun undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
You don't have to explain your childish behaviour to me.... I understand. Go see a paediatrician already. This will be my last reply to you..

After you've gotten your immature tiny dick into a pussy for the first time, you will get over ass licking . Have fun undecided

Chicken. Next time pick your fight wisely, I'll let you go just this once, go and be stúpid no more. Intolerant she-goat grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Easy Tiger! embarassed
We just have to keep the sick at bay sometimes wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Chicken. Next time pick your fight wisely, I'll let you go just this once, go and be stúpid no more. Intolerant she-goat grin
Bro u dey fight early momo. U no try cry
BTW hbd
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Infanticide is a crime you know? If I pick a fight with you.... You will never wanna quote me again.

Last warning kid! undecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Bro u dey fight early momo. U no try cry
BTW hbd
lol thank you grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Infanticide is a crime you know? If I pick a fight with you.... You will never wanna quote me again.

Sis it's okay na cry
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Sis it's okay na cry
I like a fair play ... It's just a warning. smiley
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:

Since your defective brain doesn't deem it fit to inform you, that you're fighting a lost battle, you can bring it on. I'm here for you, mannerless slowpôke.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by dacovajnr: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:

Omo olorun o kin ja ni aro kutuktu fridaycheesy.

Let it slide Ma'am Ejo!!Biko!!
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Omo olorun o kin ja ni aro kutuktu fridaycheesy.

Let it slide Ma'am Ejo!!Biko!!
So fun omo ale jati jati Ti o jabo leyin Iya eh pe Ki o Ti owo omo re bo aso.

No qualmsundecided
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Since your defective brain doesn't deem it fit to inform you, that you're fighting a lost battle, you can bring it on. I'm here for you, mannerless slowpôke.
For the sake of your friend's plea.... I will let this go. My eyes are on you tho.

Condensed fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
O ti dun, Eleribu grin Fobosaye undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
For the sake of your friend's plea.... I will let this go. My eyes are on you tho.

Condensed fool undecided
thank God for a Wise guy like Dacovajnr, you can see I didn't call him to fight you afterall grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
thank God for a Wise guy like Dacovajnr, you can see I didn't call him to fight you afterall grin
Good to know you called him to rescue you. He is truly wise, I wonder why he moves with a simpleton like you. Anyways Be gone! smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SINZ: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

You're a G, you don't bandy words with these women, you love em instead..

Kiss and make-up with the lass already. wink

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by dacovajnr: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:

You're a G, you don't bandy words with these women, you love em instead..

Kiss and make-up with the lass already. wink
Na go Snowcream understand Baami, He no understand come. It takes ace of ♠ to calm am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by dacovajnr: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
So fun omo ale jati jati Ti o jabo leyin Iya eh pe Ki o Ti owo omo re bo aso.

No qualmsundecided
Maami e tin sepe ju embarassed

I will do the needful Ma'am

Btw, how was your night?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SINZ: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na go Snowcream understand Baami, He no understand come. It takes ace of ♠ to calm am cheesy grin

Really? I think he would be doing everyone a favour to understand "come" this time. wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Maami e tin sepe ju embarassed

I will do the needful Ma'am

Btw, how was your night?
Mi o sepe arakunrin yii, mo n se apejuwe Ni. cheesy

Good to know...have a nice day ahead of you Sir smiley
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:

Really? I think he would be doing everyone a favour to understand "come" this time. wink
lipsrsealed leave me o undecided Warn that unfortunate girl instead wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lipsrsealed leave me o undecided Warn that unfortunate girl instead wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / Your Experiences With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.