Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (17225 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Yaaaay back again for your prophesied death? I knew you can't wait to have your tiny neck in my strong hands, squeezing every faint sign of wretched life out of you grin How dare you now try to avoid your horrible destiny? Type on, for when I'm done with you, you'll be no more than a living mirage grin
My death? cheesy . Guy , you just poohed out some shiit you got in your brain. Has it no effect?
You still fail to realize you are the dying one? . Well fools never accept that they are foolishundecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
These cows wanna get milked at the same time grin Bring it on, I'll ferment y'all destiny grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
*WTF? He's exhausted after his 3 copy-lines grin Frustrated hyena switched to Pidgin grin I'll teach you how to ball son undecided*
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by ThaPunisHER: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Here's how you know those houseboy's gallivanting on nairaland :

SNOWCREAM:
Yes babe, I can cook, I can wash, I can do anything, you won't need to do anything, your hands will be so idle, you may only have to point with your fingers kiss

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by ThaPunisHER: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
[s]
SNOWCREAM:
*WTF? He's exhausted after his 3 copy-lines grin Frustrated hyena switched to Pidgin grin I'll teach you how to ball son undecided*
[/s]

Show me where I copied the lines or STFU! Son of an over-serviced sperm bank! Didn't I warn you? Didn't I plead you to apply caution? Didn't I tell you that you're a learner? If you had a semblance of a brain in that vacant skull of yours, you would've listened but like the obtuse ninnyhammer that you are, you continued in your display of ratchet pre-historic behavioral patterns. Fatuous imp! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
What a Douchebag. He's yet to get impress me, thought he got game cry Plonker

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by ThaPunisHER: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Waiting on my hibernated puppet, alesandese like

But you were using smileys? What happened? Has your joy been snatched from you? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by edimolu(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol....@snowcream ur a badass...thumbs up....d fact that u could still keep up wif dis shii thrown at u...u just wouldnt give up...respect bro...its sucks to see stupids ganging up verbally just to bring a nigga down.....#pepperdemgang

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by ThaPunisHER: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Don't be so bothered smiley Just watch me whip grin

Bruh, you said she'll watch you "whip", now all we're seeing is you doing the nae-nae instead gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Waiting on my hibernated puppet, alesande like
Finally we agreed on the dying one... Your meme says it all.

Don't worry you will be missed by those you asslick and wash plates for cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
hahahahaha this is Hilarious. Now you want try the asslicking shit with me?. Your dick? You insult me offering that gonorrhea infected candlestick you call a prick . Kiss your teeth? You mean the ones yet to be out of your gum? You dream crazy kid. I'm not a paedophile !

I'm intrigued tho... You want to bully me? Hahahaha. A nincompoop wants to bully me cry .

I think you need to go back to your mama to suck more milk, she stopped you too early! Imbecilic being! undecided

Ko de ni yé eh. Ko ni da fun éh. Wa shey wahala lasan. To think I've been waiting for you to come up with something resisting only to murder yourself angry who sent you? angry

You stupid scallywag, brandishing the impotency of your dull mind in public. I'll skin you alive, and feed your infected skin to your barbaric and cannibalistic parents who'll be glad to have benefited the most of you even after your death cos you've been so useless since the day you had your miserable chicken Life undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.