Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (17068 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
MizK I'm sorry I cannot attend to you now, you'll get served soonest grin I hope you'll learn from this scapegoat before then grin

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
grin lol
Bobo, go and sleep. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
its okay, babe.
Are you not tired? Just Ignore and move on.
Argument over irrelevant things on social media is a time waster.
Alright... *Rolls eyes*

Thanks tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
SInz/ThapunisHer when next you wanna scare an adult, you don't dress like a clown stupid. I hope you decipher grin you'll meet your doom someday if it's so written grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Bobo, go and sleep. Hahahaha.
lol just teaching her some lessons on E-war, if you don't have the capability don't start it wink
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Maxi112: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
few are getting likes from the rubbish spilling out from their keypads.

I was actually here to say hi to few friends... am outta here.

kids!
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SINZ: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
SInz/ThapunisHer when next you wanna scare an adult, you don't dress like a clown stupid. I hope you decipher
grin
Sorry, we don't decipher gibberish. wink

you'll meet your doom someday if it's so written grin

Many have said this before you, bruh. Obviously it isn't so written. undecided

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk let's leave the scoundrel already, he's close to his death and we don't want to have blood on our hands. cheesy grin

Moreover it's good to save some fights for another day cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
MizK I'm sorry I cannot attend to you now, you'll get served soonest grin I hope you'll learn from this scapegoat before then grin
grin common sleazeball dont be shy, guess what, I'll always call you out from now on, attacking Alesandese is the move that signed your funeral, I'll bring it to you not the other way around, putz
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Mizk let's leave the scoundrel already, he's close to his death and we don't want to have blood on our hands. cheesy grin

i still wanna play ball with SNOWCREAM, gat my eyes on you dickhead, sh!t aint over
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:
grin
Sorry, we don't decipher gibberish. wink

Many have said this before you, bruh. Obviously it isn't so written. undecided

grin
We shall see how gibberish it is when I'm partitioning your miserable life wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol just teaching her some lessons on E-war, if you don't have the capability don't start it wink
did you just say E-war? You and who?
Pls o. I don't engage in such.
You are a man, act like a man and stop this online argument with girls.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by edimolu(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
#gbayi
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:

You dinnuh save any fight with me o undecided lipsrsealed you're dead as far as I'm concerned. Your friends came to your rescue before my finisher. When next you see me typing just watch or attack from an alternate like the scared mouse you're grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
edimolu:
#gbayi
whats gbayi?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
this must be so liberating for you, wtf are you doing, stop brushing his ego, you're the reason he feels like a god

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SINZ: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
We shall see how gibberish it is when I'm partitioning your miserable life wink

Be my guest.. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
You dinnuh save any fight with me o undecided lipsrsealed you're dead as far as I'm concerned. Your friends came to your rescue before my finisher. When next you see me typing just watch or attack from an alternate like the scared mouse you're grin
you should be telling yourself that too namby pamby, I'll always be there
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk:
i still wanna play ball with SNOWCREAM, gat my eyes on you dickhead, sh!t aint over
Guy bluffs too much! It's irritating. He stole disses, styles and does all other shiits. It's like having a brawl with a kid!

It won't be difficult getting him another day... Just a bait and that's all. You can play with him... But don't get stained honey cry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SINZ: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Traphedges onye egwu, kee way nwanne? grin
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alesandese:
Guy bluffs too much! It's irritating. He stole disses, styles and does all other shiits. It's like having a brawl with a kid!

It won't be difficult getting him another day... Just a bait and that's all. You can play with him... But don't get stained honey cry
yea like i said, fishes are gullible, they never learn that nets are used to catch then, the sissy would always make a mistake, we just wait for him, his short term memory loss would lead him to his funeral again
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk .. A dog that will get lost will not heed to the whistle of the hunter.

Watch your back kid.. I've got my eyes on you now!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by TrapHedges(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:
Traphedges onye egwu, kee way nwanne? grin
lol igwe PRIMO. adim sharp bro
kee ije cool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk:
this must be so liberating for you, wtf are you doing, stop brushing his ego, you're the reason he feels like a god
And you feel ok arguing with him? what will you gain from it? Sometimes Silence is not weakness, its just a technique we apply to maintain our dignity and class.
Just ignore the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by edimolu(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
whats gbayi?
Means ure on point
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
grinSNOWCREAM right now, just when i was about to have fun, the nigga replaced his penis with a vagina, what a dunce grin nigga call me out when you grow some balls and want me to murder you a second time, I'll crap on you from such a height you'd think God himself crapped on you, dead chicken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Mizk(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
And you feel ok arguing with him? what will you gain from it? Sometimes Silence is not weakness, its just a technique we apply to maintain our dignity and class.
Just ignore the guy.
seriously hun who's arguing? Its just like squashing a fly to me, no sweat
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SINZ: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol igwe PRIMO. adim sharp bro
kee ije cool
Nwanne tuo'm afa! grin
Apasa'm na eri ezigbo nri ebea o. Unu anokwa ofuma?
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by Amarabae(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
edimolu:
Means ure on point
ok, I have learnt one yoruba word today.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by refiner(f): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Twaci:
Thank you kiss smiley
u are welcm tongue
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by TrapHedges(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:

Nwanne tuo'm afa! grin
Apasa'm na eri ezigbo nri ebea o. Unu anokwa ofuma?
lols.. Nothing do you bro!
Sun one kill us!
Re: Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mizk:
grinSNOWCREAM right now, just when i was about to have fun, the nigga replaced his penis with a vagina, what a dunce grin nigga call me out when you grow some balls and want me to murder you a second time, I'll crap on you from such a height you'd think God himself crapped on you, dead chicken
I'll be at your beck and call, I just hope Amarabae won't say I'm intimidating ladies again sad cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Obsessed / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.