Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,145 members, 7,838,909 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé (58396 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
chai! The best pre-wedding photos I've seen on here in a while. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
youngberry001:
Oh mah God cheesy

Dis gurl fresh oooh
oh bob,u no c chest?d chest try
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by midehi2(f): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

B(.)(.)bsssssss; my weakness cry cry cry
Mheen! guys dey enjoy, see bwest

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by tonio2wo: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
D bobo go suck taya cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by LEXYCOM: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
I like her breast....sowie, I mean her blouse

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
midehi2:

Mheen! guys dey enjoy, see bwest
ehmm that is elders meat.u won't understand
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by fergie001: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Naturally,i dont care,but with all i saw on that girl's chest,i will be a big hypocrite to say am not moved.na copper dey my body?
It yaff land

Cc:HungerBad
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by midehi2(f): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
lexy2014:
ehmm that is elders meat.u won't understand
Choi!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by motherfucker: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

i hope their attraction is not based on superficial value, in a few years time those things will be deflated and reality will set in.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by AntiWailer: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

grin grin grin

What sincerity
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by AntiWailer: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
JeffreyJames:

I can't even move cry

Move my brother.

Movvvveeeeeee !!!!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Men - get rich and get your pick of fine ladies to marry. If poor, double your efforts.

Ladies - If you are pretty, play your cards right and climb out of poverty when you marry a billionaire..

if worwor....visit your JuJu man or sorry would be your name! tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by ReachHard: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Artificial oranges... :-/
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is a total nude

My eyes has sin against God
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by ottalo1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
beautiful couple. I still don't get this pre- wedding pics thing though.
let me explain it to you
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by jasawa: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
That picture of kissing, our Vaseline crew ..... they must perform their usual acts today.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by idris4r83(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chaiiii c fresh bobby
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Blackfire(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:
ARE 'WE' STILL PRACTICING CHRISTIANITY!?
I just remembered WORSE REVEALING clothes are worn on the wedding day by the bride in the church while the pastor and other men cant get enough to store in the minds from the FEAST OF THE FLESH displayed by the bride while the groom is all tied up in ties and coat, long pants, shoes. ALL COVERED UP!!! WOMEN ARE SO, SO CHEAP THIS DAYS.

Are u no more a Muslim Al jihadist Al taqya.. When did u abandoned Mohamed ?

Emo wolu o
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by makavelidon(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice Boobs
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by bedspread: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
youngberry001:
Oh mah God cheesy

Dis gurl fresh oooh
comments for somebody's wife....... its a pity but this sort of things are not meant for the public eyes. men should get sense and stop all these .... certain parts are meant for just the owners
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Sirheny007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Who else is bored of seeing these "pre wedding photos" on Nairaland? undecided
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by bedspread: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
makavelidon:
Nice Boobs
some one wife... anyway lets be watching
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by shibanbo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nma27:
Fwosh indeed

did i sense Jeal..
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
beautiful couple. I still don't get this pre- wedding pics thing though.
Antie no b small thing ooh.nothing we no go c...am waiting 4 palm wine tapping pre-wedding pix make we c as dem wan take hang on top palm tree
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by nkemdi89(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dear future hubby I love blue colors .
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
shibanbo:

did i sense Jeal..
Naaa
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Stbottle(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Happy married life...i just pray we dont hear of infidelity cases from them sad sad sad
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:
DONT BE SURPRISE HOW THIS MAN IS GOING TO REACT IF HIS WIFE TO BE CHOSES TO BREAST FEED THEIR BABY IN THE PUBLIC. HAVENT WE ALREADY SEEN IT ALL? I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS TRIVIALITIES ANYMORE. WHY IS THE WORLD ALWAYS GOING ON THE INSANE LANE?

www.nairaland.com/3548133/hyperbole-called-pre-wedding-pictures-world
The man is putting on clothes, but his wife is almost naked. Half of her boobs and ass are visible, but I have been looking for a trace to his dick, can't find it.
Some crazy people will say his chest is out too, but I'll reply them when he starts wearing bra. This world self!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
WORDWORLD:
DONT BE SURPRISE HOW THIS MAN IS GOING TO REACT IF HIS WIFE TO BE CHOSES TO BREAST FEED THEIR BABY IN THE PUBLIC. HAVENT WE ALREADY SEEN IT ALL? I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS TRIVIALITIES ANYMORE. WHY IS THE WORLD ALWAYS GOING ON THE INSANE LANE?

www.nairaland.com/3548133/hyperbole-called-pre-wedding-pictures-world
The man is putting on clothes, but his wife is almost naked. Half of her boobs and ass are visible, but I have been looking for a trace to his dick, can't find it.
Some people will say his chest is out too, but I'll reply them when he starts wearing bra. This world self!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.