Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,049 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé (58392 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
skylowlow:
yio ba furo re..
Where have been padi?
I've been around, na work no dey gree me comment/post.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by skylowlow: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

I've been around, na work no dey gree me comment/post.

Ehen.. eku ise o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2017
And now you are wishing, ba?
youngberry001:
Oh mah God cheesy

Dis gurl fresh oooh
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

grin wink grin Bro u represent wella... especially a well developed set of boobss, babe i'm being honest here, real guys loves a lady with some damn good looking set of boobs, better still sweet and soft feeling set of boobss.. cool .. anyway I wasn't here
Hahaha boobs club is where to be

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha boobs club is where to be

U gat it.. grin
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 10, 2017
tobida:

Ma worry, we will enter westfield buy as many as u like, u look like them Victoria secrets models anyway.
shocked n I like westfield
Tobi lol how do u know all this ,.... see my face right now shocked
Morning wink
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Mimi4kaycee(f): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
uru dia...!!!... in flavour's voice ...
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
luminouz:

Its a beach u little warkkk!!!! Was she supposed to put on a PARKA or MINK COAT?

She wasn't supposed to show the world her unclothedness for any reason. BIG warkkkkkk
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Xita:

She wasn't supposed to show the world her unclothedness for any reason. BIG warkkkkkk
Her unclothedness in a beach setting? U from d stone age or what?? Hypocrites like u do 3somes indoors but come online to shout posterity n sanctity!!! Overbloated Meowwwww!!!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by alexov(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
If i marry bae like this i solemnly swear to always be on my best behaviour at all times and always be home on time and on weekends. Nothing like hanging out with the boys, after all who d boys help. Bae is end of discussion right there.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

Her unclothedness in a beach setting? U from d stone age or what?? Hypocrites like u do 3somes indoors but come online to shout posterity n sanctity!!! Overbloated Meowwwww!!!
Young or old man, modernization does not change the standard of God OK.
The word of God still stands, and decency is part of Christianity.
By the way, sorry for calling you a "big wakkkk" was just trying to be funny.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

The word if God still stands, and decency is part of Christianity.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

And Hey, I am not trying to be religious or critical, but then, stuffs like this ain't worth it, it's no use to keep showing the world your almost unclad bodies, it only lures others to sin and makes you an instrument for perpetuating sexual immorality.
There is a battle on Ground, and the least we can do is stand and watch, but us Christians.... We fight against our supposed own.
No strings attached hon
No body holy pass God,
But truth has to be told.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Xita:

The word of God still stands, and decency is part of Christianity.
Was tryna be funny too baby....peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Xita:

And Hey, I am not trying to be religious or critical, but then, stuffs like this ain't worth it, it's no use to keep showing the world your almost unclad bodies, it only lures others to sin and makes you an instrument for perpetuating sexual immorality.
There is a battle on Ground, and the least we can do is stand and watch, but us Christians.... We fight against our supposed own.
No strings attached hon
No body holy pass God,
But truth has to be told.
Did u just call me HON?? kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by skylowlow: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by manikspears: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
wink
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by debspauly(f): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
embarassed the guy is cute.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by debspauly(f): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
embarassed the sand is so beautiful.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nizox(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ama Big Big Big..

♤..Big fan of it too grin
Am also a die hard fan of day region after facial beauty dats my next consideration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.