Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé (58393 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by steppins: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Damn!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by HISON(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
shai, yah kase ihaf taya mi.
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

B(.)(.)bsssssss; my weakness cry cry cry
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by wintersnow(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Laveda:
So cute together

Awwwn I'm jealous but happy for them.. kiss

You don't have to be jealous... You've gat me
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Britain4(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
My wife to be more fresher than her
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
JeffreyJames:

I can't even move cry
u wan kill person with laff una no well
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by fexyrich(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Women are so useless I swear..look at how her dressing has made guys here to lust after another mans wife..because she is dressed like a hoe..and to think that the guy is comfortable with his wife dressing like that for a prewedding photo shows how irresponsible both of them are..am sure he wouldn't also mind other guys screwing his wife
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by austinbrown: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Which year wey this kind girl go near my side? Na so so ugly girls I dey get
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
ottalo1:
let me explain it to you
please do
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by saccie1162: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
wow... nice boobs... sweet gal.. better pre-wedding shot than all those ones that want to kill themselves
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Debteecreations(f): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by usamali(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Blood of God....see front page ooooooh
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by ekensi01: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
What, he is already fucking her the last picture shows she is even pregnant. whats going on.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
End time pre wedding pictures
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wawu wawu!

This is exactly how i want my wifey's physique to be.
Lord! Please, see t!tties abeg. Big, firm and brave.....very brave
#drooling

I still wonder why we have gays on earth when we have Chocolate flossings like this......but walahi this girl fit turn that durentt guy straight
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by samhay: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godiloveu, com an chi chum chin

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by asumo12: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

B(.)(.)bsssssss; my weakness cry cry cry

Is that boobs real abi na silicone implant ni shocked

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
luminouz, Mrtolotolo come and see something in case one of you finally wins Vivaciousvivi
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
AlexCk:

It seems to be the koko *in dbanj voice*

Anyways, no be by pre-wedding pix ooo, na to just have an amazing married life.
its still very beautiful tho
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
asumo12:

Is that boobs real abi na silicone implant ni shocked
Boss, only God knows. That boobs looks too perfect. Chai!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by fortunechy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
nnaa nekwe bob
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by iykebest1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Laveda:
So cute together

Awwwn I'm jealous but happy for them.. HML kiss
that could be us.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wow.. I will forever remained lucky marry such lady
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
D guy is made for life. Look at those breast and fresh skin.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by asumo12: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Boss, only God knows. That boobs looks too perfect. Chai!

Oga u no lie!

Over perfect dey worry amu...
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by sfinkzslot(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
what else is he marrying there again tongue
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
curiositymaster:
luminouz, Mrtolotolo come and see something in case one of you finally wins Vivaciousvivi
Lmaoooooo!!!! My guy what's up naaaaaa....long time...make I check d Op's picz
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by darkckUSA: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
youngberry001:
Oh mah God cheesy

Dis gurl fresh oooh

No be lie bros. I swear
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Xita:

The man is putting on clothes, but his wife is almost naked. Half of her boobs and ass are visible, but I have been looking for a trace to his dick, can't find it.
Some people will say his chest is out too, but I'll reply them when he starts wearing bra. This world self!
Its a beach u little warkkk!!!! Was she supposed to put on a PARKA or MINK COAT?
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
fexyrich:
Women are so useless I swear..look at how her dressing has made guys here to lust after another mans wife..because she is dressed like a hoe..and to think that the guy is comfortable with his wife dressing like that for a prewedding photo shows how irresponsible both of them are..am sure he wouldn't also mind other guys screwing his wife
Mumu!!!! She is at d beach.....na agbada u dey wear for beach? Hypocrite!!!

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by darkckUSA: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Laveda:
So cute together

Awwwn I'm jealous but happy for them.. HML kiss

This could have been us... But you were too busy ignoring my friend requests on social media.. Lol

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!! My guy what's up naaaaaa....long time...make I check d Op's picz

Oya go feed ya eyes.

Alot has changed since our last discussion, e be like say dem don ban Mrtolotolo and I hear dem wispers say na Bumbae1 you dey roll with now since Vivaciousvivi dey make yanga.

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)