Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé (58393 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by steppins: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Damn!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by HISON(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
shai, yah kase ihaf taya mi.
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

B(.)(.)bsssssss; my weakness cry cry cry
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by wintersnow(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Laveda:
So cute together

Awwwn I'm jealous but happy for them.. kiss

You don't have to be jealous... You've gat me
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Britain4(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
My wife to be more fresher than her
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
JeffreyJames:

I can't even move cry
u wan kill person with laff una no well
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by fexyrich(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Women are so useless I swear..look at how her dressing has made guys here to lust after another mans wife..because she is dressed like a hoe..and to think that the guy is comfortable with his wife dressing like that for a prewedding photo shows how irresponsible both of them are..am sure he wouldn't also mind other guys screwing his wife
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by austinbrown: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Which year wey this kind girl go near my side? Na so so ugly girls I dey get
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
ottalo1:
let me explain it to you
please do
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by saccie1162: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
wow... nice boobs... sweet gal.. better pre-wedding shot than all those ones that want to kill themselves
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Debteecreations(f): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
cool
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by usamali(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Blood of God....see front page ooooooh
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by ekensi01: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
What, he is already fucking her the last picture shows she is even pregnant. whats going on.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
End time pre wedding pictures
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wawu wawu!

This is exactly how i want my wifey's physique to be.
Lord! Please, see t!tties abeg. Big, firm and brave.....very brave
#drooling

I still wonder why we have gays on earth when we have Chocolate flossings like this......but walahi this girl fit turn that durentt guy straight
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by samhay: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godiloveu, com an chi chum chin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by asumo12: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh lawd!

B(.)(.)bsssssss; my weakness cry cry cry

Is that boobs real abi na silicone implant ni shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
luminouz, Mrtolotolo come and see something in case one of you finally wins Vivaciousvivi
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
AlexCk:

It seems to be the koko *in dbanj voice*

Anyways, no be by pre-wedding pix ooo, na to just have an amazing married life.
its still very beautiful tho
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
asumo12:

Is that boobs real abi na silicone implant ni shocked
Boss, only God knows. That boobs looks too perfect. Chai!
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by fortunechy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
nnaa nekwe bob
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by iykebest1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Laveda:
So cute together

Awwwn I'm jealous but happy for them.. HML kiss
that could be us.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wow.. I will forever remained lucky marry such lady
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
D guy is made for life. Look at those breast and fresh skin.
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by asumo12: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Boss, only God knows. That boobs looks too perfect. Chai!

Oga u no lie!

Over perfect dey worry amu...
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by sfinkzslot(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
what else is he marrying there again tongue
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
curiositymaster:
luminouz, Mrtolotolo come and see something in case one of you finally wins Vivaciousvivi
Lmaoooooo!!!! My guy what's up naaaaaa....long time...make I check d Op's picz
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by darkckUSA: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
youngberry001:
Oh mah God cheesy

Dis gurl fresh oooh

No be lie bros. I swear
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Xita:

The man is putting on clothes, but his wife is almost naked. Half of her boobs and ass are visible, but I have been looking for a trace to his dick, can't find it.
Some people will say his chest is out too, but I'll reply them when he starts wearing bra. This world self!
Its a beach u little warkkk!!!! Was she supposed to put on a PARKA or MINK COAT?
Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by luminouz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
fexyrich:
Women are so useless I swear..look at how her dressing has made guys here to lust after another mans wife..because she is dressed like a hoe..and to think that the guy is comfortable with his wife dressing like that for a prewedding photo shows how irresponsible both of them are..am sure he wouldn't also mind other guys screwing his wife
Mumu!!!! She is at d beach.....na agbada u dey wear for beach? Hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by darkckUSA: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Laveda:
So cute together

Awwwn I'm jealous but happy for them.. HML kiss

This could have been us... But you were too busy ignoring my friend requests on social media.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!! My guy what's up naaaaaa....long time...make I check d Op's picz

Oya go feed ya eyes.

Alot has changed since our last discussion, e be like say dem don ban Mrtolotolo and I hear dem wispers say na Bumbae1 you dey roll with now since Vivaciousvivi dey make yanga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.