Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? (20345 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by damola1: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2017
:::
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Penboy: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:

Nah -- I don't think. I have a fairly well paying job which she knows about and she hasn't even started working sef. It couldn't have been that. She just had a stony heart.

Put both your third-eye and sixth-sense on.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
how can i even date someone without forgiveness?? We go just kill ourselves?? Nobody is perfect and thats where forgiveness comes in

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
BoneBlogger:
no be today na. me sef no dey forgive
That is my problem my brother
I dont forgive!
But There is a way to deal with this situation in case you have someone who can never forgive like me around you! ignore them for sometime let them feel they are not important.With time they would be the one looking for you
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2017
bro4u:
Guy you need Jesus, infact Jesus needs you
Only pυssy needs me.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by sisisioge: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

Una go just dey hype this girl...shey Na so this lshIove sabi fυck reach ni??
Because I am not understanding undecided

Loonnneeyy!
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
bro4u:
Guy you need Jesus, infact Jesus needs you
Only pυssy needs me.... undecided
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by joe4christ(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
For the love of front page grin
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by sisisioge: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Whew! God has been awesome, I would say. I have been totally spared of such nightmare... Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by oluxy(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2017
I had just for 2months i ran for my dear life.

If you wanna die early date or marry a lady who doesnt forgives.

In their own, they are grave awaiting their victim to fall into.

They can use the slightest love sensation moments to get ride of u and when u re gone, asap u r replaced and they move on.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by chronique(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa o. Na different things person dey see for life.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
WriteBoy, you dodged a bullet. What a terrible human being! She is probably the type who will wait patiently for years to wrong a perceived slight

That's what happen when two smart and crafty people decide to date. The boy was lucky but you all should spare the girl.
They planned to meet, girl had already perfected plans to put some holes in his pocket on the first date but nigga had premonitions.
He came up with the armed robbery story because financially, he just wasn't that ready and psychologically he wasn't ready as he figured his physical world wasn't very consistent with his virtual. He would need a ride plus some cash to impress on the first date, not just speaking grammar and getting witty behind the monitor.

Girl got disappointed, her plans dashed, got very grumpy. The guy is smart and had the right words to lacerate her with and here we are reading how it all crashed.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Let me digress from your main question. Actually, the unpronounced reason why the girl decided to discard you, albeit indirectly without you knowing - forget about the pronounced 9 months ish - was that the misfortune you encountered and relayed to her made it easy for her to know your financial worth. You fell below her expected class - financially. Thank your stars.
...and will probably take 9months 4 him to probably get back financially on his feet

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by midehi2(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:

Not just a bullet: a speeding train, a poisoned arrow, a lifewire and other dangerous things that kill without warning.
she will suffer later if she doesn't change that attitude, i wonder how someone who is so much in love can't forgive or bear some certain things, abi no be love, or my own love different undecided
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2017
if you see anyone who cant forgive kindly run away from them, they can kill.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
gbosaa:

That's what happen when two smart and crafty people decide to date. The boy was lucky but you all should spare the girl.
They planned to meet, girl had already perfected plans to put some holes in his pocket on the first date but nigga had premonitions.
He came up with the armed robbery story because financially, he just wasn't that ready and psychologically he wasn't ready as he figured his physical world wasn't very consistent with his virtual. He would need a ride plus some cash to impress on the first date, not just speaking grammar and getting witty behind the monitor.

Girl got disappointed, her plans dashed, got very grumpy. The guy is smart and had the right words to lacerate her with and here we are reading how it all crashed.
Writeboy is he correct? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by midehi2(f): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2017
oluxy:

They can use the slightest love sensation moments to get ride of u and when u re gone, asap u r replaced and they move on.
cheesy eeyaa!
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Galacious1: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Let me digress from your main question. Actually, the unpronounced reason why the girl decided to discard you, albeit indirectly without you knowing - forget about the pronounced 9 months ish - was that the misfortune you encountered and relayed to her made it easy for her to know your financial worth. You fell below her expected class - financially. Thank your stars.
This is what I call wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by midehi2(f): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2017
bettercreature:
That is my problem my brother
I dont forgive!
But There is a way to deal with this situation in case you have someone who can never forgive like me around you! ignore them for sometime let them feel they are not important.With time they would be the one looking for yo
u
hmm...i got that ..... word!
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:

Not just a bullet: a speeding train, a poisoned arrow, a lifewire and other dangerous things that kill without warning.

Could you please give me her moniker so that I can add her to my *no-go-area* list? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by piperson(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2017
sollybaby comman answer
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2017
oluxy:

That's why you need to be on top of your game. Be the boss. Get out there and get your girl and if you have to do it online, better make sure you portray and reflect your real self.

A guy can be as funny as Ali Baba, witty as the EFCC twitter handler but when you meet them off line, they have the cheeks of Seyi law, eyes of basketmouth, skinny legs of 'I go die' and the body of Ayetoro. Same happens with girls even worse. Both eventually meet offline and they end up experiencing some cognitive dissonance as they would find it hard associating all those online smart and witty lines with the person in front of them.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by darbeelicous(f): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
hmmmm as sence basher or what? Y not try and hear her own side of the story...... Who knows what his absence must have cost her?? undecided
ikp120:
Abeg bros wetin be her moniker make I bash sense into her empty hollow skull? grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by sollybaby(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2017
piperson:
sollybaby comman answer
I have
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by terrezo2002(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Ask my girlfriend and my exes, the higher my love for my partner the harder it is for me to forgive when things goes south.
I am presently working on myself because I noticed that I don't have a forgiving spirit. It is as a result of my childhood experiences so before you judge her. Try to know her story.
Nobody wishes to have a stony heart we are shaped by what life throws at us.

If only you had stayed a little longer she would have come around.
reject that for your self. Life throws anything at us but we choose to become who we want to be. The greatest remedy though is having the Spirit of God in you. Accept Jesus Christ and bitterness of heart will be gone

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by MARKone(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
OP are you daft! Armed Robbers disposed you of your valuables, and you are apologising to a girl, who should be empathising with you I don't gerrit. And she told you 9 months to get around her so called anger Brother that Babe is pregnant for another man, she no wan see you with belle, you better bounce.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by CuteMorriz: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Baddddddd boooyyyyyy..!!!! We know them even from distance

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ikp120(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmm as sence basher or what? Y not try and hear her own side of the story...... Who knows what his absence must have cost her?? undecided
Hmmm. Sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confession / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.