Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? (20344 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Online dating = Buyer beware!

I once set up a meeting with a gal i met on Badoo / 2go can't remember which.

I stylishly hid somewhere and called her number.

The gal who picked the phone instead of being yellow was bleached with a skin almost striped like that of a tiger.

I broke Usain Bolt's 100m record that day running away. How could i forgive that?

shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Op that girl was probably a hoe and whatever u thought she felt for u wasnt real. she was expecting u to come fvck her that sunday and since you couldnt make it, she saw u as a fvck boi. stay away from such girls. Girls are bastards, they will string u along, making you feel they like u, at the end if u fvck up they will kick u out like u never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by DavidEsq(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Ask my girlfriend and my exes, the higher my love for my partner the harder it is for me to forgive when things goes south.
I am presently working on myself because I noticed that I don't have a forgiving spirit. It is as a result of my childhood experiences so before you judge her. Try to know her story.
Nobody wishes to have a stony heart we are shaped by what life throws at us.

If only you had stayed a little longer she would have come around.
Bro, I don't know wat ur childhood experience was but mine bleeped me up so much, I became a stone cold sadist. I don't ever forgive u, until I get even. It bleeped up my relationships. I found a way to deal with it, but it twists me up occasionally. Wen u have a feeling of vulnerability wen u forgive, cos u feel forgiving wld expose u to more hurt, u have little or n option to remain unforgiving. I found God and that's my therapy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Love forgives undecided
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Yewandequeen(f): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Ask my girlfriend and my exes, the higher my love for my partner the harder it is for me to forgive when things goes south.
I am presently working on myself because I noticed that I don't have a forgiving spirit. It is as a result of my childhood experiences so before you judge her. Try to know her story.

Come around u say.

Thats a terrible lady whom i cant be with if i were to be a guy. He Narrated his ordeal and the best she could have done is empatize with him, feel his pain and ask for make up meeting thats all. And not her terrible act to worsen the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Olufemi66(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ogbeni, which kind anger be that one? Se o loyun ibinu ni? embarassed
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by 1980Loyality: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
God will help you!!
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Roseey0:
You guys like escalating things
She said 9months but picked your call after 2week
And you said she doesn't forgive easily
E tire me
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Well not exactly.

Apparently I am the ONE WHO DOESNT FORGIVE IN THE RELATIONSHIPS.

Especially Unfaithfulness or Violence.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by joinnow: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thank God is it girl friend
What of wife who hardly forgive undecided

It's a bad spirit.people with it need to work on overcoming it.

I know of someone who will not greet or talk to someone simply because the family offend her 15yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'll never forget Amy; Amy was such a black beauty to behold. This chick actually made me forget how i love light skinned girls(i so love light skinned girls).

I made a mistake which angered this silly girl(the very first time i'd ever get her angry). Omo, this girl told me not to ever call or talk to her ever. She broke up with me.

I've never begged a girl in such way before (i get ego die) but i was drunk in love with this girl and she knew it and took advantage of it.

In relationships there's always a second chance but this girl get akpo die. Geezurz!
Even my friends disliked this girl because of her stupid attitude but i ignored it because when she's with me she's totally a different person. Only God knows how i really hate you now and if i ever get to bump into u again.......

Can't believe it's been 5years already. Watch your back

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by eseh1(f): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

I'll never forget Amy; Amy was such a black beauty to behold. This chick actually made me forget how i love light skinned girls(i so love light skinned girls).

I made a mistake which angered this silly girl(the very first time i'd ever get her angry). Omo, this girl told me not to ever call or talk to her ever. She broke up with me.

I've never begged a girl in such way before (i get ego die) but i was drunk in love with this girl and she knew it and took advantage of it.

In relationships there's always a second chance but this girl get akpo die. Geezurz!
Even my friends disliked this girl because of her stupid attitude but i ignored it because when she's with me she's totally a different person. Only God knows how i really hate you now and if i ever get to bump into u again.......

Can't believe it's been 5years already. Watch your back
hmmmm....there's really a thin line between love and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
eseh1:
hmmmm....there's really a thin line between love and hatred.

Yeah, i know that but why'd you say that?
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
let's get it clear, there is a difference between forgiving and forgetting, some things are too psychologically rooted to be forgotten, as a result they keep making reference to that incident which makes it seem like they have not forgiven, but with regard to the op's situation, I will say it's uncalled for, since he apologized and even had a reasonable excuse
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by McTobe(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

She will get worse with age
wot of the lady that when u 4giv her of a wrong she turns around & wants to breakup citing the excuse dat u hv known 2 much of her bad side. That she need some1 2 start on a clean slate with. Girls are full of characters
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Jelal0007(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

Yawns....
Looks like all these primary three insults
Is that all cheesy cheesy

Nairaland boys and asslicking sha...
Hin no fit give you pυssy fυck like this o undecided undecided
The a** licking is too disgusting. Naso one fool (durangokid) being dey engage me becos of I address one silly chic 4 saying rubbish. Its annoying honestly.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Jelal0007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Did sm1 attempt 2 fix u up or did u FINALLY accept u had a problem and started 2 fix urself? No1 has time 4 all that these days,life is too short man.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by TinaAnita(f): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:

Nah -- I don't think. I have a fairly well paying job which she knows about and she has even started working sef. It couldn't have been that. She just had a stony heart.

If I were in her shoes I'd really be so mad at you for not getting in touch with me. I'd conclude that you aren't reliable and so on but that won't stop me from letting you express how sorry you are. But dude you no try o, you could have looked for a way to get in touch with her as soon as you were robbed. i know the situation was beyond your control but I still think you didn't handle it well.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by TinaAnita(f): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
One thing I'm so sure of is that she fell for you and she was so heartbroken as she didn't hear from you, all that made her conclude that you aren't worth the pain and inconveniences so she decided to call it quits before she falls deeply in love and get trapped

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
TinaAnita:

If I were in her shoes I'd really be so mad at you for not getting in touch with me. I'd conclude that you aren't reliable and so on but that won't stop me from letting you express how sorry you are. But dude you no try o, you could have looked for a way to get in touch with her as soon as you were robbed. i know the situation was beyond your control but I still think you didn't handle it well.

We were meant to confirm on Friday by noon. Please read the story well. I did not stand her up -- I only delayed calling her on Friday.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by LazyAF: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
I think I understand her point.

First, she really likes you but is trying to be cautious. She is a kind of person that hardly trust men, especially online guys.

So, this happens and her instincts told her, 'I told you so, this guy is not reliable. How convenient to say that he has been robbed after not keeping to his word. This guy is no good, I tell ya".

So, she backs off and blanks out.

For these kind of people, they need constant assurance that all is well and had you really really loved her like you said, you would have listened to her side of the story.

But instead, you said some demeaning things to her that made her instincts tell her, ' I told ya, this guy isn't worth it'.

Worse of all you brought it to nairaland and romance section that is full of toddlers so that people could applaud your actions? How matured are you?

#imo.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by LazyAF: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
TinaAnita:
One thing I'm so sure of is that she fell for you and she was so heartbroken as she didn't hear from you, all that made her conclude that you aren't worth the pain and inconveniences so she decided to call it quits before she falls deeply in love and get trapped

So true. Worse is he didn't understand her but was thinking of only his side. Is a relationship all about one person?

Funny thing is, when you finally get this type of girl, she's yours forever.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Yes.....
This makes me wonder, do we really love each other then. I just thank God, things never occurs me in a negative way in doing despite all d trouble days .
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jelal0007:
Did sm1 attempt 2 fix u up or did u FINALLY accept u had a problem and started 2 fix urself? No1 has time 4 all that these days,life is too short man.

Nobody attempted to fix me because they learnt to accept me for who I am though some people are of the opinion that most of the cold-hearted thongs I do are intentional.
It is just who I was shaped up to be right from childhood.
I am basically emotionless.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Crowny11(f): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:
Have you ever dated a girl who finds it very hard to forgive people; even for minor and petty offences that should take not more than a day to get over? Please share your story and how you dealt with it. I'll go first.

I met her here on Nairaland, I sent her a PM and she replied. I thought, hmm, awesome -- after all these years and countless ignored PM's, maybe she likes me and what she's seen on my profile.

We exchanged numbers that morning (it was a Friday morning) but I did not call her until the next day. When we eventually spoke, I found out we had so many things in common and I really liked her because she spoke well, was witty and did not beat around the bush; things I love in a woman. Although there was like four years age difference between us (she was the older one) we still decided to keep in touch and grow the relationship to see where it goes.

For the first week, it was pure bliss, we would talk and talk on the phone. We discussed all sorts of things, I didn't feel a need to be guarded or anything; she was a no holds-barred-kind-of-person. We talked about so many things: career, interests, hobbies, five year plans, ten year plans -- the works, everything.

By the third week, we were beginning to have serious feeling for each other and the relationship was becoming increasingly sweeter. I discovered that she liked to hear and talk about dirty things grin grin (by dirty, I mean sexy and raunchy) and that sparked my interest in her the more. I think it was the same for her because she told me she felt really happy each time she called or I called her.

By the fourth week, on a Monday, we made plans to see that Sunday. The agreement was that I would come visit her and then she would return the visit in two weeks time. Okay, great.

Then I got robbed. Armed robbers came to my house to rob me. That was on Tuesday of that same week. The armed robbers carted away my laptop, phones, modem and other valuables. It was quite a dark time for me. I had to use all the money I had to replace the items the robbers took. After I was done replacing all of those things, I was quite broke and I figured I would not be able to make it down to her place anymore.

We'd initially agreed that would I call to confirm my coming on Sunday by Friday before noon. I couldn't do that because I did not have a phone. I went to my cousin's house and borrowed a phone from him, and then went to retrieve my SIM on the Friday that I was supposed to call her to confirm. Before I could finish getting back online that day, it was well past 4 pm. The moment I switched the phone on, her call came in.

We hadn't spoken at all since the robbery incident happened so I tried to bring her up to speed on my current situation and also to let her know that I would not be able to make it. She banged the phone on me.

I tried to call back. Called severally, but she wouldn't pick up. Hmmm. So I let her be.I called again two days later, this time she picked but she made it clear she was angry with me for not having called her. I apologized several times and also told her what happened but that did not pacify her or cool down her anger. She then told me that I'd done something which she hates passionately, this, that, bla-bla-bla. Again, I apologized to her. But she wasn't having any of it.

I then asked her how much time she needed in order to get over my slight, to my surprise, she said nine months. I kid you not: nine months to get over the fact that someone did not call you when they were supposed to call!

I thought she was joking, but no she wasn't. She meant every word of it.

I waited two weeks and then called her. I wasn't calling her because I wanted to beg again -- I just wanted to let her know what a terrible human being she was. If it takes nine months to forgive a delayed call, I bet It will take ten years to forgive a slight of a higher magnitude.

I broke things off there and then. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. No one does.

Please share your experience dating a person who just won't forgive and is quick to anger.

my guy no dey forgive or forget o
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by joseph1832(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

This kind of comment is expected from you because I watched your brain climb over 3rd Mainland bridge railings and dive into the Lagoon. It even made Nairaland frontpage.
At least the dude asked a harmless question, one which you know I've been trying to find an answer but each time I try, I get "Joe don't touch my hands". "Joe will you behave yourself!" and "Joe stop this nonsense". cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Forget her, any man or lady dat doesn't know how to forgive can kill.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
At least the dude asked a harmless question, one which you know I've been trying to find an answer but each time I try, I get "Joe don't touch my hands". "Joe will you behave yourself!" and "Joe stop this nonsense". cheesy grin
You're getting it twisted wink
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by KevMitnick: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
I really don't blame the girl. When you have been screwed over enough times in the past, your tolerance wares thin over time. People build walls to protect themselves from people who are not able think before they act.
I also think we have a twisted understanding of what forgiveness is. Forgiveness Is for you to be at peace with yourself, if having a no contact relationship with the offender achieves that then so be it. A person may have forgiven you but won't give you the privileges you once enjoyed.
We all have different ways of getting over pains of betrayals, lies and cheating. Op just move on.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by joseph1832(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

You're getting it twisted wink
You know my mind is twisted. wink grin
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
You know my mind is twisted. wink grin
Seriously twisted grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living In The Dark (18+) / Confession / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.