Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71699 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Mumu you think the blackberry on ios and Android is same as the one on blackberry phone itself and who says she couldn't have munched and save them long ago...

Please go and kiss his ass for all I care.

If she is your sister and sure you won't be here talking trash.

Oloshi omoale jatijati
buh her parents and slibing deined her
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

I see you have comprehension deficiencies, swerve! Call your god surliarman to come defend himself.

To defend over what?
Sorry, he is not coming down to your level. Don't bother quoting me again cus i wont reply. Move on.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

So when you asked "can anyone explain", was that exclusive of me?! Guy, Abeg, swerve well. Bring surliarman, we want his head! grin grin
Me? Asked you that? Are you flying on crack?
I want to see you show me that question in quotes

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by omofunaab(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
shammah1:
Mr man, why are you people turning deaf ears on this cheap blackmail matter? Apostle Suleman has never denied the fact that he sent her money. In fact, he has sent a lot of money to others as well. The UBA stuff is not a proof to defend her allegations. He's the one who charged her to court & not her. She still haven't defended herself on her claims

This is where you gullible lots keep exposing your ignorance.

Yes apostle Suleiman took the case to the police, yes he was the one that allege that Otobo is a serial blackmailer therefore the onus lies on apostle Suleiman to prove to us that Stephanie tried to blackmail him and nor Otobo defending herself when the person that made the allegations that she's a blackmailer hasn't proven anything beyond reasonable doubt.

The funny thing is that the apostle has not even tried to prove anything, he said girl has connections to Boko Haram, you guys didn't ask for proof, he said festus keyamo wanted to kill Otobo, you guys didn't ask for proof and yet you keep asking for proofs from a lady that has already been taken to court

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Guestlander:

So if the pastor is cheating on his wife he will make it public by showing off the mistress?
The UBA statement indicates that he sent millions of naira to her, have you asked yourself why? Does he routinely send millions of naira to random people?

Yes he does.
So whats the NEXT?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by drtee247(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
You saw mine carrying November 22 while I posted it today.

And that is because it happened 2016. Hers is supposed to have something similar. Why is her own not having a past date such as Month indicator? Why current week or timing?

What if she snapped the screen the day she had d conversation with him? Eg someone like me will screen grab a conversation immediately cox I might lose it later, my fone might get bad, the chat history might be cleared...and so on
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mickeyrova(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
She told us that they started chat in 2015 right?

For all we know, any number can carry any name. I can come up with any phone number and slam Seun Osewa on it. We don't know the phone number behind "Johnson" that appear in that chat. So that does not proof anything.

Now coming to chat. Chat that happened in 2015 or 2016 should carry date of 2015 or 2016 but what we have is CURRENT date like it hapened last week. I want to show you screen shot of a chat with my friend on Same BBM. Please take a look at the date.
Its bbm..and it uses pin,not phone number!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by WiseFool2(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the chat but the date the screenshots were taken.
I just tire for the motherfucker o.He is just trying to sound intelligent, whereas he is not.Even if the girl brings out a video of both of them making love tomorrow, peeps like him would still say 'it's not convincing enough'. Lol... . That's been their line.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by drtee247(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.

Come on, she is a stripper? What shame do u expect from an Olosho?? That's her Job, the shame is suppose to be from d god of Man..
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by charlihills05: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
please go back and check: the screen shot from SR carries the date Apr 17 not the chat, so go back and find where to base the defence of ur Angel Apostle.

plus the mother said everyone knows the truth but she did what she did cos she was pressurized to do so.

you still dont relate to that abi!!!![i][/i] undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kvngpharez(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Kdon2:

Abeg make the girl go rest jare,her cheap blackmail no work. Her target na money wey she think say the man go drop to cover up,but the plan obviously no work! Make she allow nigeria rest jare! Her bleeper her problem! Who send am??

is she using etisalat in Canada? just asking ooo... cos I can see etisalat on the screen shot
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

This is a scandal, not a lawsuit. No one can persecute him for shining a lady's congo. He was charged for breach of promise of marriage and attempted murder and he, in turn, sued Otobo for blackmail. Nothing about the lawsuit has to do with their sex life.

However, he is a moral figure and a cleric and therefore, he is accountable to his God and his flock. When he does something like this and lies about it, it attracts criticisms. He hasn't denied the claim outright, he only deflected them with threats to his doubters. This is the media and something like this ridicules Christianity and the position of a cleric. The fact that he had any association with Otobo that warranted a scandal or blackmail shows that he is a disgrace to the Christian fold and he should seek for God's mercy and that of the court of public opinion. However, he's too proud to stoop. That is his undoing now.

Please, Are u a born again Christian?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by IBreakRules: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Its unfortunate that even phone addicts still believe the poo despite obvious evidences.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by tonio2wo: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.

Ashawo no dey get shame!!

Johnson is guilty period!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by WiseFool2(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
And the man of God that is married, yet slept with her should be celebrated, right? You see why atheists would continue mocking us Christians? It's because of of people like you.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Guestlander: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Yes he does.
So whats the NEXT?

Have you received millions from the pastor before? You and the pastor will be in a stronger position if you can post your own bank details showing the millions of naira he sent to you.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
kvngpharez:

is she using etisalat in Canada? just asking ooo... cos I can see etisalat on the screen shot
what if she was in dubai. If he had flown her out to dubai to spoil her

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by juman(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
It is opportunity for other ladies near the pastor to grab some money from him.

Any lady near him can also get money like that.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Guestlander:

Have you received millions from the pastor before? You and the pastor will be in a stronger position if you can post your own bank details showing the millions of naira he sent to you.

at least two public figures have already come out and attested to the fact that suleiman sent them millions when they needed money.
So mine is not important here.

So what's the next point?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Eliz24(f): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
This girl and her sponsors aren't smart at all in this technological advanced days. They should be smarter than this. There are standard way of doing this without raising suspicion or doubt. They need training.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by charlihills05: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
if he does send money why does he not anounce his donations in church to the offering payers, why use offerings to help prostitute as far as canada, when he hasnt even tourched the Oloshos in his own church, that man is guilty the fact that he is working hard with you guys to cover his mess shows his hands are soiled deep embarassed shame
felixomor:

Yes he does.
So whats the NEXT?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
charlihills05:
if he does send money why does he not anounce his donations in church to the offering payers, why use offerings to help prostitute as far as canada, when he hasnt even tourched the Oloshos in his own church, that man is guilty the fact that he is working hard with you guys to cover his mess shows his hands are soiled deep embarassed shame

Please make a logical point.
I beg you.
U can see the person I discussed with asked intelligent questions.

Look for an agbero for this kind of conversation.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Guestlander: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

at least two public figures have already come out and attested to the fact that suleiman sent them millions when they needed money.
So mine is not important here.

So what's the next point?

If the girl posts her Canadian banking info showing thousands of dollars deposited into her account by the Apostle, would it be of interest to you or its just another act of kindness by the apostle?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2017
lilzcee:
buh her parents and slibing deined her

Am sure you know no one will want to associate themselves with such a daughter but the fact is that she chose her own way to go and she'll always be responsible for are own fortune or otherwise. So allow her dear with her own issues. Everyone got one or more

Parents who may not have cared back in d days
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dragonking3: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
don't mind them. I heard April 25th is the day of Judgement. If she is can't proof that the man slept with her, I urge the Apostle to have locked up (forget man of God matter) and have the keys thrown into the ocean.
Wonderful thread. It is very evident that the girl was sent after the apostle. A girl who couldn't pay her bail at first now had money to hire keyamo. I can't wait for April 25th, she must provide proof of her pregnancy and how apostle suleman gave her concoction to drink and aborted the pregnancy
cc ishilove

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ezesun(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
Haaaaaaa. This Generation!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nemie: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
If we agree that the screenshots are valid, don't you think the existence of the evidence based on its premeditated nature should serve as proof that her goal was to blackmail? Cause truth be told she should have had no reason to store the information

Someone stated somewhere that she may have tried to collect it as she had been preinformed that the man might assault her. In any case it is rather unlikely that IM conversations would be the best way to prove any kind of physical harm

The case at hand is not to determine whether or not there was a sexual relationship but rather One of blackmail

omofunaab:

This is where you gullible lots keep exposing your ignorance.

Yes apostle Suleiman took the case to the police, yes he was the one that allege that Otobo is a serial blackmailer therefore the onus lies on apostle Suleiman to prove to us that Stephanie tried to blackmail him and nor Otobo defending herself when the person that made the allegations that she's a blackmailer hasn't proven anything beyond reasonable doubt.

The funny thing is that the apostle has not even tried to prove anything, he said girl has connections to Boko Haram, you guys didn't ask for proof, he said festus keyamo wanted to kill Otobo, you guys didn't ask for proof and yet you keep asking for proofs from a lady that has already been taken to court
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Guestlander:

If the girl posts her Canadian banking info showing thousands of dollars deposited into her account by the Apostle would it be of interest to you or its just another act of kindness by the apostle?

Yes, but the core of my interest is somewhere else,
rooted in her first allegations thus;

That Suleiman Impregnated her
That He attempted to abort the baby
That he promised marriage..........etc

So i am interested in things like results of her pregnancy test.
The hospitals where they saved her life.
I want to see the doctor who saved her life when allegedly Suleiman attempted to abort her baby.
I want to see the practicing license of that doctor
I want to see the date on her hospital files......
Etc......

Then I will know we r hitting closer to the truth

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Daddybright1986(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

All this Muslims Afonjas who thinks through anus.........wat trash have you just type.... D rat of God will soon befalls you guys.....kontinu

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2017
mickeyrova:

Its bbm..and it uses pin,not phone number!!
is like he's got brain mucus and thanks for noting that.

I feel like flogging somebody

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Daddybright1986:

All this Muslims Afonjas who thinks through anus.........wat trash have you just type.... D rat of God will soon befalls you guys.....kontinu

Am sure you're seeking attention like sis Hnn kemi olunloyo. Your sis too go soon enter #onechance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.