Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71710 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Freethought(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
You saw mine carrying November 22 while I posted it today.

And that is because it happened 2016. Hers is supposed to have something similar. Why is her own not having a past date such as Month indicator? Why current week or timing?

Bros, this is not a proof that that chat is not real... If. You are a coversant user of BBM you ll knw how it works.. Take a screenshot of your today BBM chat, it will not show todays date,it will only show the time, but if you take a screenshot of last week chat today, it will show the date just like yours...

It may b that Otobo took the screenshot the day or the day after they chatted...

Please, bfr yu quote me, I'm not interested in Otobo and apostle saga and I dnt support or blame anyone... I'm only showing yu how BBM works

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by bareal(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the chat but the date the screenshots were taken.

Besides, there was no year there, it could be April 8, 2016, 2015, 2014 and so on...

But, wait oh.....this girl dey craze gan ni oh!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Nice attempt.

That is how iPhone shows it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That shows the sender that the reciever read the message.

Oya try another one.

Chai. Bros, Bros, Bros, how many times did i call you?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by shammah1(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Mr man, why are you people turning deaf ears on this cheap blackmail matter? Apostle Suleman has never denied the fact that he sent her money. In fact, he has sent a lot of money to others as well. The UBA stuff is not a proof to defend her allegations. He's the one who charged her to court & not her. She still haven't defended herself on her claims
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Guestlander: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Ijaya123:
I've said it severally, that lady is a bloody liar. Only fools believe her made-up stories.

The Otobo lady claimed to have accompany this man to several crusades. How come no one has been able to sight them together? And up till now, she has no picture to show about those trips with the Apostle. The lady is a bloody liar.

So if the pastor is cheating on his wife he will make it public by showing off the mistress?
The UBA statement indicates that he sent millions of naira to her, have you asked yourself why? Does he routinely send millions of naira to random people?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

He is presumed innocent till proven guilty by a competent court of law. Seems you have condemned him already.

This is a scandal, not a lawsuit. No one can persecute him for shining a lady's congo. He was charged for breach of promise of marriage and attempted murder and he, in turn, sued Otobo for blackmail. Nothing about the lawsuit has to do with their sex life.

However, he is a moral figure and a cleric and therefore, he is accountable to his God and his flock. When he does something like this and lies about it, it attracts criticisms. He hasn't denied the claim outright, he only deflected them with threats to his doubters. This is the media and something like this ridicules Christianity and the position of a cleric. The fact that he had any association with Otobo that warranted a scandal or blackmail shows that he is a disgrace to the Christian fold and he should seek for God's mercy and that of the court of public opinion. However, he's too proud to stoop. That is his undoing now.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by aloobright17: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
I am not trying to say the apostle is entirely innocent, that would be stupid and gullible of me to aide someone i haven't met in person or even lived with,. What I'm saying is the girl doesn't even help issues..

Why are all her evidence so feeble and flimsy, those account records can easily be designed and create with ms word, that chat can be doctored perfectly by someone if he finds a reason to...

So man, I'm not saying online chats don't heat up to that time sync point, but ah ah 12:04-12-04 (70 words text)

The other one almost 50words texts, in a qwerty keyboard??

Haaaaa, i am not understanding oo

Now you're talking about the content not the time frame again?

Ones again tell me if I screenshot a chat that have the same time with more than 50 and 70 words respectively on a whatsapp chat,will you bow down and say sorry to the lady based on your claim that a chat can not come at the same time bearing such amounts of words?

If I don't do that then call me a big lair.

Na your type dey believe that whatever you never experienced never exist.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2017
shammah1:
Mr man, why are you people turning deaf ears on this cheap blackmail matter? Apostle Suleman has never denied the fact that he sent her money. In fact, he has sent a lot of money to others as well. The UBA stuff is not a proof to defend her allegations. He's the one who charged her to court & not her. She still haven't defended herself on her claims

So an "apostle" sent money, numerous times for that matter, to a "stripper", "marine possessed girl" and "an agent of El-Rufai"? Mind you, this money is in millions of naira.

Is that what you want me to believe? Yes/No?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
No jokes here ..no sentiments..i believe Otobo 100%. If she has faked all these then the pastor should come our openly like she did and prove otherwise. Stephanie keeps giving us proofs at everytime but johnson has nothing to conflict/contradict these proofs.. fellow Nigerians, if it were to be a court of law johnson would have lost this case and be thrown in jail. Let's remove religious sentiments.. imagine if this was going on between two ordinary persons where no one is a public figure, we would all believe Stephanie.. so why is it different now ...why are we throwing defenses?? Simple..because its suleiman, because we are bringing in religious sentiments.. because some of us are from Omega Fire...haba nairalaaaaand!

The motherfuckin truth! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2017
divineshare:
Don't be too sure of anything.

Her evidences are factual yet may not be true.

That is the difference between FACT and TRUE.

Her evidences are enough for me until proven to be false. It behoves Su-LAIR-man to prove them to be false.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by joseph1832(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't think bbm chats and whatsapp carry year. I just checked. What it carries is date and month.

I'm starting to believe all this might be premeditated.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

This is a scandal, not a lawsuit. No one can persecute him for shining a lady's congo. He was charged for breach of promise of marriage and attempted murder and he, in turn, sued Otobo for blackmail. Nothing about the lawsuit has to do with their sex life.

However, he is a moral figure and a cleric and therefore, he is accountable to his God and his flock. When he does something like this and lies about it, it attracts criticisms. He hasn't denied the claim outright, he only deflected them with threats to his doubters. This is the media and something like this ridicules Christianity and the position of a cleric. The fact that he had any association with Otobo that warranted a scandal or blackmail shows that he is a disgrace to the Christian fold and he should seek for God's mercy and that of the court of public opinion. However, he's too proud to stoop. That is his undoing now.
I still repeat, you are already drawing conclusion. You have already believed that he is guilty.
Besides, as a cleric, is he supposed to mingle with only the 'righteous'? What has a doctor got to do with a healthy patient? Also his job as a cleric makes him vulnerable to issues like this just as doctors died of ebola during its outbreak in their quest to help the patients. Don't get me wrong, am not vouching for him in any way. Besides i know him not from Adam. All am saying is let's see how it unfolds instead of taking sides.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dbelovd(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
the chance of such is very likely tend to zero. You know why? Let's assume they had a thing, which means all was going well with heightened excitements and you know when we are excited, keeping such records will be the last thing on our mind EXCEPT things turn sour. From going well to turning sour will take nothing less than 3 months. So,back dating is the key here.

What if she set out to do this.

What if it was preplanned

Ow do we explain d cash donations

In Nigeria, been rich is synonymous to invincibility.

Well it's established dt there is some form of relationship, whether or not it is hyped or exaggerated is another thing

There can be no smoke without fire
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
joseph1832:
I don't think bbm chats and whatsapp carry year. I just checked. What it carries is date and month.

I'm starting to believe all this might be premeditated.
That is y she won't get away with blackmail. If it was proven to be premeditated.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AngelicBeing: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
sad
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kolaaderin: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.

Your morality is upside down, she can't be ashamed because we all know her to be a prostitute and prostitute has no shame, on the other hand the pastor should be ashamed as we expected Godlike moral standard from him. He is sleeping with a prostitute and if you ask me that is a shame.
Some eyes are opened already, those who refused to open their eye to see some truth in this allegation remains blind to it enough said.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Missonas(f): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Shey the matter is in court already. Just stand aside already lets face proof and not assumptions
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:

Ok. There's something they call email backup. Don't let me give you your deserved insult.

Meaning? You asked for an explanation and I pointed to the fact that an explanation had already been offered, next is deserved insult. Guy are you OK? There's no doubt you're high on wet weed that's why you brought up this super useless post in the first place. Go get a life! Deserved insult my arse!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by DrMuzungu(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle "Fаke Fаke and 4i9" Suleiman should live in luxury of Kirikiri, FFS!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Ijaya123: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Guestlander:

So if the pastor is cheating on his wife he will make it public by showing off the mistress?
The UBA statement indicates that he sent millions of naira to her, have you asked yourself why? Does he routinely send millions of naira to random people?

The man has previously stated he sent her money before but stopped when she wanted to start blackmailing. Do you know how many people the man gives money and other gifts to from time to time?

How does giving people money amount to crime?

I don't know the Apostle and not here to defend anybody but that lady is simply a liar. Her made-up stories don't add up.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by divineshare(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Time shall tell.

Thanks for your time.

fratermathy:

Her evidences are enough for me until proven to be false. It behoves Su-LAIR-man to prove them to be false.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by LagosIkd(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
the chance of such is very likely tend to zero. You know why? Let's assume they had a thing, which means all was going well with heightened excitements and you know when we are excited, keeping such records will be the last thing on our mind EXCEPT things turn sour. From going well to turning sour will take nothing less than 3 months. So,back dating is the key here.

You fucking a so called waterver wch one know one day the words he said may come in handy (blackmail)
You start screen munching from day1
My babe screegrab our chat just to have the memory later incase she changed phone
So bobo murtherfucker.. everything na debate
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

I can't believe that u have thrown away ur brains. So because i just downloaded the screen shots, it changes the time stamp. If it is now in my device, is it not there as a pix just as it was?

I see you have comprehension deficiencies, swerve! Call your god surliarman to come defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

That is y she won't get away with blackmail. If it was proven to be premeditated.
What's the blackmail there? According to her, she said Mr. Sulieman promised her this and that, then reneged on his promise, that's why she's going on rampage.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

Meaning? You asked for an explanation and I pointed to the fact that an explanation had already been offered, next is deserved insult. Guy are you OK? There's no doubt you're high on wet weed that's why you brought up this super useless post in the first place. Go get a life! Deserved insult my arse!
I asked you for an explanation? Where, when and what for?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Ijaya123: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Freethought:

Bros, this is not a proof that that chat is not real... If. You are a coversant user of BBM you ll knw how it works.. Take a screenshot of your today BBM chat, it will not show todays date,it will only show the time, but if you take a screenshot of last week chat today, it will show the date just like yours...

It may b that Otobo took the screenshot the day or the day after they chatted...

Please, bfr yu quote me, I'm not interested in Otobo and apostle saga and I dnt support or blame anyone... I'm only showing yu how BBM works

Why would she do that in bold?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by camaraderi(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
be careful. You might be the next victim of a blackmail. It's no news that in Lagos some men have helped ladies by giving them a free ride only to be accused of sleeping with them without paying. Most of these men didn't know they were carrying prostitutes but they were subjected to public embarrassment to pay for crime they didn't commit and when crowd begin to gather, you would be damn not to comply.

Be careful not to send an innocent man to the grave like the ALUU4

We need to drill what is presented to us abi no b she carry her proof come like say we b court and expect the "court" not scrutinise what she presented?
Based on your analysis in trying to exonerate apple Johnson, you did a not too good job. Bbm rolls out updates every now and i think the chats is genuine but can't say if the person responding is apple Johnson for sure

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fortunejum: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
She is a devil in human flesh.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:

I asked you for an explanation? Where, when and what for?

So when you asked "can anyone explain", was that exclusive of me?! Guy, Abeg, swerve well. Bring surliarman, we want his head! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Tisham20(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2017
there's no smoke with out fire
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sisisioge: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Whew! I swear its wearing my bones too. Seun, your forum is really blessed with very active minds o. See sleuthing!

Yes, what if the OP is correct? What if she's truly trying to blackmail the dude by having a number saved as the Suleiman's name and have it incriminatingly chat herself up?

And what if the FTC poster too is right? She could have been taking screenshots of their convo in real time too.

Either way, she's really going for the jugular. Her act is premeditated whether or not there are elements of truth in the matter.. Biko Stephanie, take the rest of this gist to the court. We have done our best trying this case on the media. Let the real court take it from here.
It is well.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by drtee247(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
be careful. You might be the next victim of a blackmail. It's no news that in Lagos some men have helped ladies by giving them a free ride only to be accused of sleeping with them without paying. Most of these men didn't know they were carrying prostitutes but they were subjected to public embarrassment to pay for crime they didn't commit and when crowd begin to gather, you would be damn not to comply.

Be careful not to send an innocent man to the grave like the ALUU4

We need to drill what is presented to us abi no b she carry her proof come like say we b court and expect the "court" not scrutinise what she presented?

If the man was not a pastor would u you have said all that??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.