Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? (33851 Views)

Poll: Do You Think Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour?

Yes - Most of them: 16% (30 votes)
Yes - only some: 52% (96 votes)
No - they smell good: 30% (56 votes)
This poll has ended

Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by youngbest(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2009
why d mama gee run
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Skidoc(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
What a joke. EVERY HUMAN BEING on the planet has a body odour. It just depends on how you manage yours. The poster of this topic is a complete dummy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by greateliso(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
girls smell most
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by gidson12(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
Skidoc:

What a joke. EVERY HUMAN BEING on the planet has a body odour. It just depends on how you manage yours. The poster of this topic is a complete dummy.

as dummy as a donkey grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by FMK(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
Warning to Mama Gee

better you look for Body Guard and gate Guardians becuase those guys here are infuriated like Lucifer embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pls oh.its not all naija men.it all depends on personal care and hygiene
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by koolchicco: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
Wrex:

I find this rather offensive?Are you saying nigerian ladies don't have body odour?You are supposed to be in church to worship God not to be smelling men's body, Get your priority straight girl, Are you claiming you wash your pants everyday, rubbish!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Where's Mama Gee sef?

vincent_09:

I am an object i smell nice in d morning. Smell bad in d afternoon and smell nice-bad in the evening. Mama gee what am I?     Hahahahahaha grin

Oya, Mama gee answer nau nau! grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
:-Xas a competent barrister in equity,i wud legally advice nigerian men to sue mama gee for this general defamation of personality and character.[center][/center]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by YME4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
haaaa, c me c wahala. Body Odour is a universal thing. wetin come concern only nigerian men with body odour.

Mama gee take time o

hmmm, i have said my own o
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
Stop hatin y'all.she's only expressin her thots
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by mobby4ever(f): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
Body Odor?
Not all of them. Some that have it dont even know the do.
Some manage it by using deodorant and body spray.
some that have, cant help themselves with deodorant cos they believe it only women that use cosmetics.
we need to put an end to this by washing our Children thoroughly and monitoring them as they grow. Also we need to encourage our men to shave the hair in their armpit, then apply deodorant or body spray to make them fresh all day. also having a cool shower after ur days work will freshen ur perspiration.
Some are battling with mouth odour and these set of people talk too much, even in public place.
they can use mouth freshner e.g. Listerine.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
not only men, u will be suprised that ladies also do have body odour
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by ziga: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Maybe the poster should be employed @ the Murtala mohammed intl airport, so she can sniff out bombs from the underpants of possible terrorists instead of her smelling innocent men @ church.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by ancel(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
LMAO it is stupid threads like this that keep making the front page in no time, with thousands of views. The threads that really make sense get no attention. It goes to show what's going down in the average Nigerian mind tongue Yeah, I am one of those increasing the views and the posts. I know cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by DakANGEL(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
it depends on what d poster meant by that coz i knw we all hv our individual body scent bt went its nasty is a turn off.  i neva knew nigerian men are such dirty bt pardon me pls.[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by ancel(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2009
The question should be "Why do most Nigerian Men go to Mama gee's church and allow her to smell them?" shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by gidson12(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
i read the whole cr.ap she posted carefully, i found out that when she travelled to her village this holiday, she noticed that her village men where really smelling, to the extend that they dont take their bath before coming to the church, before she came to this conclusion, she took it upon herself to smell all her kindred as they arrived the church and found out that they where really smelling bad, so mama g spot or what ever u call ya self your post would have been" WHY DO MY VILLAGE MEN HAVE BAD BODY ODOUR" angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Akebulan: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
They dont all smell good. Neither do they all smell bad. Assuming that they all smell bad because they're Nigerians would insinuate then that they have some unhygienic cultural beliefs like lol say; bathing in cow dung early in the morning.

Would that make sense?

Would it make any more/less sense if this post said "Why do most Nigerian femlaes have bad body odour?"
hmm, something tells me there's already been a post like that in very recent history embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Digriz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster i dnt agree wt u though som hv nasty body odour bt i think womens own are more offensive. Hv u ever bn in a crowded room wt lots of female and suddenly d lights go off, ,thats a hell of smelly things.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
What an idiotic topic.

Only somebody with a deep inferiority complex would start a thread like this.

I've met thousands of Nigerians and I can honestly say that less than 1 % have struck me as 'smelly', so what's this fo ol on about?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by africhika(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
quote by ziga:
« #236 on: Today at 09:27:31 AM »
Maybe the poster should be employed @ the Murtala mohammed intl airport, so she can sniff out bombs from the underpants of possible terrorists instead of her smelling innocent men @ church.

ROFL
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by vislabraye(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
The poster must be a half illiterate (at least she can write and probably read). She went to church and found one person with BO and has now concluded that Nigerian men have BO.She has even made up an opinion poll. Damn, she must be very daft.
In that her church were there not men smelling fresh ? It goes to show that she is attracted to men with BO, grin

mama-gee how does your c-u-n-t smell like ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by H2O2: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
whao shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by EmperorOlu: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
Here is Mama Gee in all her glory

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Mannylex(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster, because the weather is terrible, and they hustle the hell out of themselves to make u ladies happy. period.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Builder: 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
Mama-gee don die today, why u come start this thread na mama-gee, this ya new year go get as e be for u
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Kunbee: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2010
The ones that cant afford deodorant and shave their armpit, and if you ask them they will say they are trying to keep the man scent alive
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by yme1(f): 3:43am On Jan 01, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha  i cant help but laugh at mamagee senseless funny posting, dont,keep it coming girl grin
meanwhile 80% of them are fresh and have a sweet lasting smell wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Dearstar: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2010
Ok and most women smell like onion without deodrant and mos English men smell like fish .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by dawoyo(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2010
DakANGEL:

it depends on what d poster meant by that coz i knw we all hv our individual body scent bt went its nasty is a turn off.  i neva knew nigerian men are such dirty bt pardon me pls.[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]

I guess you consider yourself as someone educated, i pity u you ugly bitch with long mouth. How can you generalize that 9ja men are dirty? Why don't you smell your pussy before you post here you stinking hole.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by Wrex(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2010
DakANGEL:

dark angel or wetin be your name?i am sure you smell really bad and you get to have your bath once a week,tell me,your nigerian boyfriend,how dirty is he?i am sure he is very dirty and smells terribly since most nigerian men smell terribly.Find something important to do instead of posting stupid comments!!STUPID, smelly shit!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? by coolboy100(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2010
How come you've smelled the bodies of most Nigerian men? What exactly is your occupation? Huh, 4 the secound time i am asking you, so you want to tell me german men dnt have body odour?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC / How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / Coronavirus Casualties Surpass SARS; At Least 811 Deaths Recorded So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.