Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50460 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Ikeg:

And yoruba are highly loved that why in USA the city you outnumber most aka Atlanta, the hatred for Nigerians is higher than other states.

That's why the country you outnumber most aka UK is trying it's best to destroy any immigration of Niggerians to their country.

That's why the music Ghanaians made thanking God they aren't nigerians, the city as well as the few nigerian language they used is yoruba.

That's why the priest as well as video of people that South Africans attacked literally few months ago have both yoruba names and spoke the yoruba language.

Oh yes Afonja you are so loved and igbo hated.

Infact there have never been any yoruba deported in any country back to Nigeria. The repeated number of Niggeria ms getting deported from UK must be asians.

I've come to realize that Afonja=Bunch of Savage barbarians with delusional tendencies.

Mama Sikira will not sleep today

See finishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by aribisala0(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Ikeg:

And yoruba are highly loved that why in USA the city you outnumber most aka Atlanta, the hatred for Nigerians is higher than other states.

That's why the country you outnumber most aka UK is trying it's best to destroy any immigration of Niggerians to their country.

That's why the music Ghanaians made thanking God they aren't nigerians, the city as well as the few nigerian language they used is yoruba.

That's why the priest as well as video of people that South Africans attacked literally few months ago have both yoruba names and spoke the yoruba language.

Oh yes Afonja you are so loved and igbo hated.

Infact there have never been any yoruba deported in any country back to Nigeria. The repeated number of Niggeria ms getting deported from UK must be asians.

I've come to realize that Afonja=Bunch of Savage barbarians with delusional tendencies.
Evidence of hatred we gave seen. Not rants but evidence from South Africa and India. Tell ùs if the victims were not Eboes. The same Eboes who are known by name in Thailand

7 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Saudi Arabia is not conservative
I guess you might try to define what you mean by conservative before making such a claim.

I opine that SA is conservative. Here's one reason. (There are many others)
It doesn't allow any non-muslim to enter the city of Mecca. It was Moh'd wish while he was dying

By conservative, I mean, adhering to the original teachings and wishes of Moh'd
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by siddoggg(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2017
We shall soon find out the REAL reasons behind all these his recent ''talk talk''.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Teespice(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Good one coming from the Emir.

Truth sounds bitter but must be told. Any one who wishes to be progressive in life must be willing to accept the truth. This is a good thing/idea coming from an enlighten traditional and highly-revered figure. So maybe his opinion/suggestions will help liberate some people from bondage of ignorance and conservatism that hinder development/progress.

The Emir is very correct on this. I know Kano very well. I did my NYSC service there. So I can testify to all he said. It's time we Africans accepted positive change. We should not continue to live in the past. I wish all our traditional leaders emulate Sanusi on this and use their various offices to open way for positive changes amomgst their subject.

May God save us from backwardness.

Amen oooo.

the Emir has said the truth. he who has ears should hear him.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by menxer: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Alexis11:
Lol.... True.

But somebody should remind the OP of other major and minor tribes in the South.

Sanusi did not mention anyone in particular.

Neither did he mention any tribe in the North, but the conservativism of Islam as practiced in Nigeria, especially in the north.

The Emir is very correct in what he said and it resonates with my thinking.

Islamic knowledge does not produce AK-47.

We must be ready to accept the truth though it maybe contrary to what we believe or expected.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:
maybe some do,so what??Others don't. Some Eboe carry drugs and so on...
Your point is?
Eboes are the one group where maybe majority live outside their own home ,so don't get the two things mixed. Eboes are a minority group with tiny land mass so most of them are refugees in Nigeria .the whole Eboe land is smaller than Oyo state. That does not mean that there are more Eboes than Yoruba in Kano it just means Eboes run away from their home more because it is barren and bereft .Eboes are a small tribe in Nigeria that have no prospect in their own land
Rubbish! You guys always say that Igbo people are refugees from an unproductive region who run to other lands to escape poverty. Now you claim that Yoruba people are more than Igbo people in Kano just because the Emir praised southerners in his state. Choose one, are u guys in great numbers in the north in which case u are running from poverty in ur region or are u guys in few numbers there as ur region is viable in which case,the Emirs praises were not primarily targeted at the Yoruba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Afonjas are the worst double tongue souls on earth

Whenever crisis brews in the North, they are the first to remind us that we will have the most victims

They remind us everyday that our land is erosion prone that is why we migrate

Now that Sanusi has praised the Southerners, they immediately changed their mouths

When will Afonjas ever be stable in life

Aribisala0

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Rubbish! You guys always say that Igbo people are refugees from an unproductive region who run to other lands to escape poverty. Now you claim that Yoruba people are more than Igbo people in Kano just because the Emir praised southerners in his state. Choose one, are u guys in great numbers in the north in which case u are running from poverty in ur region or are u guys in few numbers there as ur region is viable in which case,the Emirs praises were not primarily targeted at the Yoruba?
blues20 cool down and follow the answer to this question above

Good question

Aribisala0 Alexis11 Okoyiboz1 laudate southniyikaye SuperS1Panther answer the question

Are Yorubas population, more or less than the Igbos in Northern Nigeria.?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by BetaThings: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2017
menxer:

Neither did he mention any tribe in the North, but the conservativism of Islam as practiced in Nigeria, especially in the north.

The Emir is very correct in what he said and it resonates with my thinking.

Islamic knowledge does not produce AK-47.

We must be ready to accept the truth though it maybe contrary to what we believe or expected.

You are a Christian, right?

So do you accept the "truth" of what APC says about PDP?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Hash86(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Is SLS truly a Northener? I thought it. Though his father is from north but he's mother I can't assure that, defenetely she must be from South. Emirs seldom talk in public unless if it's necessary and if they must, they speak sweet words in order to maintain their dignity. Why can't he appoint someone to do the talking for him.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
BetaThings:

So Saudi Arabia is no longer "Wahabi"? I must have missed that!
And women are now allowed to drive
Your arguments keep changing with the wind of your political alignment

Always judging, dividing etc
Your latest trick - Yoruba muslim this, Yoruba Muslim that and even impersonating to make hateful statements
Unfortunately over 60% of the pages on this thread is on ethnic rivalry between Yorubas (most of them are Christians) and Igbos (Christians)
Muslims don't want to come to dine at your table of hatred and doomed-to-fail splitting of brothers project
And truth as defined by you? or by Sanusi - your enemy of 2015 and dearest friend of 2017

A person of peace is known by his deeds, not just by words regurgitated

You know in your heart there's a big difference between the way Yorubas practise islam to how those ignorant fellows in some parts of the core north practise theirs...

And by Saudi Arabia no being conservative, I mean they have also shifted grounds on many contemporary issues to accommodate for the 21st century, even it was very difficult for them. Eg allowing women to drive and vote among other things... They also embrace western technology and lifestyle to an extent, and education.

Did you know Saudi Arabia is one of US great allies?

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:

They are no different from conservative Christians who torture children calling them witches like Bishop Oyedepo . Both religions are among the greatest evils in Nigeria

Though there's a bug difference between the two in my opinion, I still think religious extremism and fanatism is a major headache the world needs to find a solution to, and fast too...
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by menxer: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2017
BetaThings:

You are a Christian, right?

So do you accept the "truth" of what APC says about PDP?

See you, looking for where to plant a wedge of division. first tribal, religion, then party.

The "truth" needs no defense, it can stand alone and the test of time.

Besides, if you reread the Emir's post, you did see he is advocating the Muslims in the North emulate an aspect of the Christians from the south, how else do you preach peace & unity?

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2017
The useless OP that intentionally inserted Igbo with the sole purpose of starting a tribal war should be held responsible for his action and not the Igbo nation.

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by FriendNG: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2017
BetaThings:

There is really no point debating with them - they have only one occupation
Morning - and wake up Criticise the North
Afternoon - Embrace foreign culture - West, BBN etc
Evening - Criticise Islam

They so love the truth that whenever anyone dares to criticise their pastors and you will hear
"you had better not! don't incur the wrath of God
touch not my anointed"

Oh I remember
- Jumia
- Uber
- Arepo

God Bless You. You said it all.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by BetaThings: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You know in your heart there's a big difference between the way Yorubas practise islam to how those ignorant fellows in some parts of the core north practise theirs...

I know that in my religion, the judge of who worships most sincerely is Allah

TheRealestGuy:

And by Saudi Arabia no being conservative, I mean they have also shifted grounds on many contemporary issues to accommodate for the 21st century, even it was very difficult for them. Eg allowing women to drive and vote among other things... They also embrace western technology and lifestyle to an extent, and education.

But the western press etc say they promote conservative "Wahabbism"

TheRealestGuy:

Did you know Saudi Arabia is one of US great allies?

But Obama did not believe that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by BetaThings: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2017
menxer:

See you, looking for where to plant a wedge of division. first tribal, religion, then party.

Is the entire thread not tribal?
Is your post about not tribal?
You must be ashamed of yourself emerging from your bigoted tribal cesspit, accusing another of your passtime

The Igbos and Yorubas arguing here are in a tribal division caused by me?
Please hurry, hurry, quickly alert them that I am the bogey man driving a wedge between them

menxer:
Besides, if you reread the Emir's post, you did see he is advocating the Muslims in the North emulate an aspect of the Christians from the south, how else do you preach peace & unity?

And I must agree with whatever SLS says? Are artisans not being imported from neighbouring countries into the South?
Is it not true that you are a Christian speaking truth about Islam? Same "truth" PDP speaks about APC and vice versa
"Did he mention Christians"
Religious bigotry is what you are practising

Go and tell your people to stop burning witches!
Always judging and using propaganda to sell religion

I went to a public school in the South and never had one minute lesson in IRK but had to buy Songs of Praise, study CRK
Emulate indeed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by khSteel: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

1. All the schools put together can not accomodate up to 10,000 students! Thats like less than 0.1% of the out of school kids in the north.
2. While GEJ Almajiri schools are a laudable good idea, but executing it was all politics. While the schools were grossly inadequate, the running of the schools was left in the hands of state governments. And GEJ and his administration moved on as if they had solved Almajiriship problem in the north.

Now, this is the kind of lies and misinformation that should not be allowed to see the light of day.

You are condemning everything about GEJ's initiative in the provision of schools to some children in the North but you carefully did not mention the Governors in charge of those areas.

First, provision of primary & secondary education are the sole responsibility of the State & Local government, nothing concerns FG in that area. Please consult your constitution for more information.

Secondly, Peter Obi made so much investment in Education in Anambra State during his stay as the Executive Governor of Anambra State. Then, the question is what are Northern governors doing with all those huge monthly allocations? Most States in North collect huge allocations way bigger than what Anambra State get, yet they can't make the right investments in their Education. Some months back we all heard of Jigawa State conducting Tendering process for the construction of Mosque in all its LGA, yet people like you will leave this blatant misappropriation of State funds to start blaming GEJ.

GEJ simply showed them an initiative and actively participated in that initiative; what they - the respective governors do with that initiative is left to them.

FG build schools for them and hand it over to them yet you want make FG still manage the school? Na so them dey do for your side? Papa go marry wife for pikin, you still want make Papa come help his pikin do the needful? hmmm

How many primary & secondary schools has/did FG (including GEJ) built in the Southern States? Please enough of this useless pampering.

@poster,

Kindly remove Igbos in your write-ups. Free Igbos from your hate-induced threads.

@Post

Southerner leaders should be on the alert when write-ups like this start coming from the usual quarters.

Sanusi as CBN governor did all CBN's CSR in the North none whatsoever for the SE. He pumped billions of Naira on Universities in Kano, Borno, etc. and none for any university in SE & others.

Sanusi can inspire his Northern people to greatness without putting people from the south in the equation because when an "excuse" (maybe another cartoon in Denmark) occurs there won't be any need for their youth to unleash their anger/hatred on people from the south since their youths will never understand the context Sanusi used in referencing the south in this his write-up.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by menxer: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017
BetaThings:

Is the entire thread not tribal?
Is your post about not tribal?
You must be ashamed of yourself emerging from your bigoted tribal cesspit, accusing another of your passtime

The Igbos and Yorubas arguing here are in a tribal division caused by me?
Please hurry, hurry, quickly alert them that I am the bogey man driving a wedge between them

And I must agree with whatever SLS says? Are artisans not being imported from neighbouring countries into the South?
Is it not true that you are a Christian speaking truth about Islam? Same "truth" PDP speaks about APC and vice versa
"Did he mention Christians"
Religious bigotry is what you are practising

Go and tell your people to stop burning witches!
Always judging and using propaganda to sell religion

I went to a public school in the South and never had one minute lesson in IRK but had to buy Songs of Praise, study CRK
Emulate indeed!

I feel your painment, kpele.

I know the "truth" is not gotten wholesale but in bits and piecing it all together is not a task for the faint hearted.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Rick9(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2017
When you have a very intelligent leader.

I pray Nigeria be blessed with intelligent leaders​ with vision
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by AshiwajuFoward: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

And who told u Igbo guys are not verstile? Are we not big in manufacturing? are we not big in transport? are we not big in the hospitality business? Are we not big in the IT industry? Are we not the biggest In banking?
Yorubas are a great people and with the Igbo constitute the salt of Nigeria but you guys should stop trying to stereotype Igbo people as mere traders cos it ain't so.

Yinmu. Na una open chestbeating in the face of crass ignorance dey cause una so much embarrassment. A typical igboman in his deluded mind thinks he's the only one that is industrious, smarter than everyone else, never sees nor acknowledge the strengths in others, and even when presented with facts to the contrary still attempts to put a spin on it. Look here, only amongst your uninformed selves can you chestbeast about 'dominating' everybody else in your little bubble. But in the real world y'all aren't any better than the next person, certainly not in potential, so y'all can shove your supremacist bull crap up your a$$es.

And FYI, una no be any 'biggest' in banking. Where would you then put the SWesterners controlled GTBank, First bank, FCMB, Sterling Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, Standard Chartered bank, amongst others? Smh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Pharaoh9(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Kaysalas:
Naaa! D OP ain't Yoruba bro! He is typically of Umu Igbo extraction. Go figure

He is a Yoruba, I knw him
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by nell4: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Kaysalas:

Stop exposing your ignorance on here. You asked him what he was saying...and didn't wait to get an answer from him before concluding that he wasn't making sense. Heheheghe! If you understood what he was saying, why ask him a DUMB question? If you didn't understand, why not allow him clarify?
Your brother, the OP cunningly added some words to SLS's statements to infer he(SLS) was referring to ONLY IBO. That is the height of low self esteem.
okoyiboz was trying to point it out
I hope u understand now if not, SORRY NA UR MIDDLE NAME
cheers
what they oko guy would have done is to tackle the message and leave insignificances alone. Support the message,spread love and not looking for a way to cause e-war. There are little things you have to ignore for peace to reign. At the mention of the word IBO,people begin to go mad. The OP probably put IBO there to bring traffic to hls site cos the word IBO sells.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by BetaThings: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2017
menxer:

I feel your painment, kpele.

I know the "truth" is not gotten wholesale but in bits and piecing it all together is not a task for the faint hearted.

What pain?
There is nothing to learn from Christians about telling the truth
Even some of your brethrens admitted to The Economist of London that you publish fake "Qur'an"

http://www.economist.com/node/10311317
Some Evangelicals produce counterfeit Korans that are designed to plant doubt in Muslim minds

Since you believe that you can lie in order to serve God, I pity your religion, and your claim to like the truth is utter falsehood
Afterall your brethrens first put blacks in chains in order to liberate them
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by aribisala0(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

And who told u Igbo guys are not verstile? Are we not big in manufacturing? are we not big in transport? are we not big in the hospitality business? Are we not big in the IT industry? Are we not the biggest In banking?
Yorubas are a great people and with the Igbo constitute the salt of Nigeria but you guys should stop trying to stereotype Igbo people as mere traders cos it ain't so.
Over 95% of manufacturing in Nigeria happenso in Lagos and Ogun . You boast so much about On its ha and still come to Lagos to load provisions on to the coaches /buses that take you home. The only manufacturing you do is counterfeiting and that is how you killed Akunyuli. You may be big in your own eyes but reality is different. The only thing you are good at is trading which is a tiny part of business. The biggest sector in Nigeris remains agriculture and you are irrelevant. Tell us what you produce that we all buy
You still come to I bad an to buy day old chicks. The only thing you are good at is boasting foolishly and arrogantly. People are making things happen everywhere from all over but the moment any one of you does anything you start your nonsense.
Thank God Dangote is not one of you but he could not be because you only employ your own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by slivertongue: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
laudate:

(sigh!) undecided Did you even read the OP's post at all? SLS never mentioned the Igbo. He only referred to people from the 'South'. So why are you chaps putting words into his mouth? And have you now become psychic to know that "those in the North know the group being refered to"...?? shocked Are you in the minds of the Northerners, from the Gwari to the Kanuri, Bachama, Bura, Fulani, Auyoka, Bambarawa, Baushi, Hausa, Bolewa, Buduma, Chamba, Jukun, Galambi, Tiv, Dera, Kilba, Mandara etc?? You are just making assumptions about SLS statement. He did not categorically state which group of Southerners, he was referring to! shocked

i read the post and attended to the issue because SLS spoke for us in the North.

The post you responded to was my second and a response to the venom by a nairalander. SLS didnt mention any ethic group, and my post stated so. The core issue is about Northern underdeverlopment and not the place of Igbos in the North.

If SLS had refered to certain crimes, ethnic groups would have been suggested, so must we lose our sleep or derail the thread because someone claims SLS refered to Igbos.

Finally, my take on the Igbos is common knowledge and not an attempt to promote them. If you are from, or live, or frequently visit the North you will agree with me that the Igbos have a commanding presence in the North.
Like i opined in the last post, anyone from the south can claim the statement but please lets focus on the issue, which is how to get the North to develop.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:

Over 95% of manufacturing in Nigeria happenso in Lagos and Ogun . You boast so much about On its ha and still come to Lagos to load provisions on to the coaches /buses that take you home. The only manufacturing you do is counterfeiting and that is how you killed Akunyuli. You may be big in your own eyes but reality is different. The only thing you are good at is trading which is a tiny part of business. The biggest sector in Nigeris remains agriculture and you are irrelevant. Tell us what you produce that we all buy
You still come to I bad an to buy day old chicks. The only thing you are good at is boasting foolishly and arrogantly. People are making things happen everywhere from all over but the moment any one of you does anything you start your nonsense.
Thank God Dangote is not one of you but he could not be because you only employ your own.

Don't mind those bunch of delutional,chest beating bunch whom goes about claiming warrior,pulling,figures without any form of facts to back it.

They claim they have more SMEs yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by aribisala0(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2017
The north is not one thing or place just like the South is not either Kano in many ways is more developed than Akwas Ibom, Ebonyi or Bayelsa.
The entire north is not Muslim so if he is attributing underdevelopment to Islam that cannot apply every where. Kwara state has a different outlook and educational profile.

In simple terms if the north is to develop yes education and skill acquisition should be promoted for boys and GIRLS .Efforts should be made to reduce early marriage and those states that introduced sharia should have a rethink. Sharia law has brought no proven benefits
The key to change is to empower and educate women
I think Plateau State and Zamfara have very different profiles and the Emir can only be talking about Muslims in the North not everyone.
Again there are plenty of very well educated Muslims of yoruba origin e.g Gani Fareham, Atanda FatayiWilliams and they are very prominent as technicians in Oyo

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Pharaoh9:

He is a Yoruba, I knw him
O. K I hear u! But I feel his posts/thread are more Igbo centred. You can check him out on here
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
nell4:
what they oko guy would have done is to tackle the message and leave insignificances alone. Support the message,spread love and not looking for a way to cause e-war. There are little things you have to ignore for peace to reign. At the mention of the word IBO,people begin to go mad. The OP probably put IBO there to bring traffic to hls site cos the word IBO sells.
First off, I was actually expecting insults from u, but u proved me wrong! Weldone! Sorry, I called u dumb! Secondly, that 'insignificances' u referred to... Is the thin line between making a valid point and insulting whole tribes of people down south. Just put off your 'IBO-NESS' for a sec and consider it from a "third person" perspective, you will understand why many Yoruba folk seem upset at the deceit of the O.P. I sincerely do hope you understand. No need to beat around the bush bro!
Cha-Cha-Cha...IBO kwenu....?
Yoruba kwenu....?
Hausa kwenu....?
Other tribes.....kwenu....?
Naija kwezu onu ooooo...?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.