Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50458 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ayofaks:
What's with the obsession? Wether he mentioned Igbos or not does it really matter? Igbos belong to the South or are they Northerners

It's not an obsession. If you are intelligent, you would understand the underlying intention of that insertion.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jeez! What's up with this man?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by odduduwa: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
SLS is speaking sense into those backward 13th century elements in the North.

Where on earth in that speech did SLS mentioned the name of deluded Ugandan Developers?

This deceptive people and their affinity for twisting news is legendary.
when he said south,I hope Yoruba is not among cos I don't see any technological prowess possessed by afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sanusi, you have earned the right, despite your forgiven jihadist past, to be called Aboki (my friend). Until Islam revise its books and accept the resent day reality, your countries will continue to love bombs more than books. You have spoken truth to reason, and for that reason, I can call you my Aboki.

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by nijabazaar: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:

is that all you can say? Then I assume you have nothing sensible to write rather to rant.

i think u are the one ranting...

The North must be dragged into 2017.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by naijagobetter(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
ajebuter:
Why is this man suddenly voicing out the ills in his society?

Probably nursing a political ambition or subtly campaigning for someone..

But then it is too late ..his people will remain backward without education and weaning themselves from religious bigotry and extremism..

kolewerk..
you might be right either for himself or for kwankwaso.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
A people/organization that fails to give culture its true and logical meaning can never experience progress/advancement; culture, as far as I'm concerned is the way the majority of sane and sound among the living - at any point in time - chooses to live their lives and do their things, with due consideration to change which is constant.

Culture can never be how the dead did their things and with a prohibition on the living from altering the processes.

Kudos to the Emir. Truly, the conservative Muslims in the North are still living in the culture of the 13th century.

Like traditional cultures like dogmatic, credal and revealable religions.

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by SycophanticGoat: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Nowhere did he mention Igbos. Igbos are traders and peddlers of commodities. Don't mistake technical abilities with counterfeiting.

These criminals can fake anything, even the speech of a living person. Nowhere did he mention Igbos in his speech but the OP with generational low self-esteem slyly inserted it.

You hypocritical lot ran him off GEJ's government when he exposed the 20BN USD fraud but are now quick to quote the same man for your selfish gains. That's why they kick you lot around every election year like the testi.cles of an impotent man.

We'll throw a party on the grave of any hateful soul who dies of hate and anguish..#spits

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by dsealofGod(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yet another salient point.......religiousity will not put food on your table, take you to the moon, invent technology tools, factories, etc, but the pursuant of science and technology will.

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by dsealofGod(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yet another salient point.......religiousity will not put food on your table, take you to the moon, invent technology tools, factories, etc, but the pursuant of science and technology will. [color=#000099][/color
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Agumbankembu: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Youngadvocate, you must stop this rubbish you started, don't add Igbos when it is not necessary/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
I so much don't like this sunusi man.He is very much incompetent for a position of an emir.Although i don't know much trends in his emir rule,i hate him because he refused to help out some innocent workers whom a whole set of them on duty one fateful day were sacked all at once due to some stolen amounts of money committed by some unscrupulous workers,(Not all).The whole of the workers in the shift were sacked without investigation even though it was obvious only a few stole the money.When confronted with the matter,he said that the investigation of that case was unuseful and that affairs of smaller workers were negligible.All these happened on Nov 2012 in the Nigerian Security Printing And Minting (NSPM).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by EazyMoh(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
nijabazaar:

I think he x in the enlightenment phase...intagram x influencial.

i just hope they wont harm him.
Who will harm him?
FYI he isn't the first to condemn Almajiriship. Many governments have tried different app or inches including banning it.
Everyone even in the north knows Almajiriship has outlived it's usefulness, except the parents who send their kids and the teachers who exploit them.
The main problem is HOW to solve the problem, of which if the Emir is willing, from his pocket alone, a significant change can affected.
For a start, simply build enough boarding schools and dumb the kids there!
Later tax each parent for the upkeep of their kids.
Trust me Every Muslim knows feeding, clothing, shelter and education of their kids is father's sole responsibility, no matter how poor he is.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Don't mind them. They can forge anything, even a speech as recent as today.

Lol... Fraud is their own definition of development grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

We're throw party on the grave of any hateful soul who dies of hate and anguish..#spits

This one you're typing English like a native fowl, you obviously can't understand my post. Give your phone to the wisest person in your village to read and interpret my post to you.

13 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by FriendNG: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
nijabazaar:

i think u are the one ranting...
The North must be dragged into 2017.
[/s]
Trash. The south is Paradise I guess.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
I read that speech over and over again and NOWHERE did I see Igbo mentioned. My Yeebhoe brothers seeking relevance since 1000BC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Leave the northern Nigeria. They have found a leader bold enough to speak for them. What about your own region? No one to speak for you as they are all negotiating with Buhari who is gonna sell Kanu at the best bargain.

If you were intelligent, you would take SLS's speech and send it to Ohaneze let them read it before taking another round of kaikai.
You are Yoruba right? This is the exact reason why igbos call you lots hateful fellow. You ain't a Northerner, you picked offense just because "igbo " was mentioned in the post,right? isn't that a paranoia? You need help bro, you are sick over igbo tribe. Get well soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by laudate: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:
Nowhere did he mention Igbos. Igbos are traders and peddlers of commodities. Don't mistake technical abilities with counterfeiting.

These criminals can fake anything, even the speech of a living person. Nowhere did he mention Igbos in his speech but the OP with generational low self-esteem slyly inserted it.

You hypocritical lot ran him off GEJ's government when he exposed the 20BN USD fraud but are now quick to quote the same man for your selfish gains. That's why they kick you lot around every election year like the testi.cles of an impotent man.

Eewo...! Chukwu biko!! shocked See finishing...! Chai! Oga, don't you think this is too much?

7 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
what makes me laugh is how the Emir suddenly turned to the speaker of truth before a certain group of people. to them, in 2015, he was a liar. lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

An Igbo man callng a spade a spad3??

Paranoia bro. . Take it easy
should I call nnamdi kanu for you Give me any man from your tribe that calls a spade a spade without any political inclinations?

the paranoia is yours not mine... go for hate counseling.

3 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Okoyiboz1: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
You are Yoruba right? This is the exact reason why igbos call you lots hateful fellow. You ain't a Northerner, you picked offense just because "igbo " was mentioned in the post,right? isn't that a paranoia? You need help bro, you are sick over igbo tribe. Get well soon.

You won't understand because fraud is part of your genetic composition. I'm not sick over the Igbo tribe, there are few honest and sensible ones but the vast majority of criminals usually shut them up.

Get this into your flat skull, Igbos aren't technically inclined, they are traders (not businessmen) and peddlers of commodities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Viking007(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Leave the northern Nigeria. They have found a leader bold enough to speak for them. What about your own region? No one to speak for you as they are all negotiating with Buhari who is gonna sell Kanu at the best bargain.

If you were intelligent, you would take SLS's speech and send it to Ohaneze let them read it before taking another round of kaikai.
epic! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by AkinPhysicist: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin Iboe technicians?. Please don't make me laugh. When did trading become technical? grin

Oya list all the technical industries Iboes are in charge of in KANO grin

11 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by chakula: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
NoiSe maker. He contribute grin toward the backwardness of the Northerners. angry
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by TeflonBlixx: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
ozoebuka1:
should I call nnamdi kanu for you Give me any man from your tribe that calls a spade a spade without any political inclinations?

the paranoia is yours not mine... go for hate counseling.

And your god Nnamdi Kano doesn't have any political inclination?? Dimwit

And FYI, there is nothing called "Hate Paranoia" -Retard. .

4 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by SuperS1Panther: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
odduduwa:
when he said south,I hope Yoruba is not among cos I don't see any technological prowess possessed by afonjas

Lol. Very funny.

Yorubas dominate the IT of this nation, which is the backbone of any economy.

That says it all. Match our prowess in that field with you Ugwu technology Mr. Indonesia Developer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by odduduwa: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Lol. Very funny.

Yorubas dominate the IT of this nation, which is the backbone of any economy.

That says it all. Match our prowess in that field with you Ugwu technology Mr. Indonesia Developer
IT? these afonjas like singing their own praises Mr Muslim afonja clarify
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ozoebuka1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

You won't understand because fraud is part of your genetic composition. I'm not sick over the Igbo tribe, there are few honest and sensible ones but the vast majority of criminals usually shut them up.

Get this into your flat skull, Igbos aren't technically inclined, they are traders (not businessmen) and peddlers of commodities.
self deceit is the highest form of deception...look the Emir, he's realize that self deception is bad hence,.his recent outburst on why the north must move forward.

To you, I think you should follow from the emir's footsteps, be wise and stop deceiving yourself and your tribes of sophistication when you are fully aware thats a fallacy. Help yourself and your tribesmen by being truthful.

If you tell yourself the truth you would agree with me that the Emir was talking of the igbos when he said south, because the ratio of igbo to Yoruba in kaduna and Kano is on igbos advantage. Help me by being less hateful, thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by cheezy4real(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

How many afonjas travel to the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
Pardon my ignorance but my observations these past few weeks about sanusi,
Seem the man might want to contest for the post of the presidency in the nearest future hence all these he said this he said that.
But sincerely,he is been making salient points since he became outspoken
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
So pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.