Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50454 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ikeg: 3:02am On Apr 13, 2017
bakynes:

The reason why in all countries Igbos have a large community, people hate Igbos is not because of their success or business acumen, it is because of their boastful nature. They believe they are superior to every one else.

Even if you are better than your host must you boast in their faces, that's why they deport igbos from Ghana, SA, India, Singapore,Indonesia etc.

Chinese people travel all over the world as well you can never see them disrespect their host nor boast in their faces of how better they are than their host.

Just imagine how mischevious the OP made it look like the Emir was referring to the Igbos even if the Igbos are the most dominant tribe as side from the indigenous tribe, the Emir did not still mention a particular tribe.

Igbos are the only guests that will go to another persons land or country to dictate to them how things should be done while on their own land they can't even allow you have a single say to how they run their things.

And yoruba are highly loved that why in USA the city you outnumber most aka Atlanta, the hatred for Nigerians is higher than other states.

That's why the country you outnumber most aka UK is trying it's best to destroy any immigration of Niggerians to their country.

That's why the music Ghanaians made thanking God they aren't nigerians, the city as well as the few nigerian language they used is yoruba.

That's why the priest as well as video of people that South Africans attacked literally few months ago have both yoruba names and spoke the yoruba language.

Oh yes Afonja you are so loved and igbo hated.

Infact there have never been any yoruba deported in any country back to Nigeria. The repeated number of Niggeria ms getting deported from UK must be asians.

I've come to realize that Afonja=Bunch of Savage barbarians with delusional tendencies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by 2016v2017: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Youngadvocate:
The vociferous progressive muslim, Emir Of Kano and Former CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi has yet again sought to speak meaning and reason into his conservative and seemingly intellectually disadvantaged northern brothers and sisters, charging them to learn from the commercially minded and productive Igbo people as well as other progressive southern tribes that have set the pace of development in the country and apparently left them (the north) behind.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

"I choose to fight for the progress of Nigerians and suggest solutions to their problems. It's my duty to speak the truth about the ill-effects of conservative Muslims who are harming Islam rather than helping it. I condemned their refusal to expand their knowledge outside their own religion and failure to realise that knowledge is power.

I also correctly concluded denying the right to pursue scientific and technological knowledge and restricting people to Islamic knowledge is the best means of ensuring that Muslims in Northern Nigeria will be remain economically backward. I'm upset at the legion of beggars on the streets and is trying to bridge the gap between the backward North and the Southern parts of the nation.

I still believe that conservative Muslims are still stuck in the 13th Century and their claim that children need no other knowledge than Islamic studies flies in the face of reality. All the poverty, under-development and immense suffering in the North are a result of uneducated masses refusing to learn work or a trade.

The majority of technicians in Kano are from the South while untrained indigenes beg. How does that make sense? Why is it that conservative Muslims who claim to be against scientific progress enter aeroplanes and fly to perform the Hajj in Mecca rather than using camels to cross the desert! Why do they watch sermons beamed by TV live from Mecca and read the Holy Quaran on their laptops yet profess to abhor modern technology? I'd like to point out that there is no harm in copying from the West if it brings succour to the masses of poverty stricken Muslims in Northern Nigeria.

After all Saudi Arabia, the "home" of Islam is known for its highly-rated airline, modern hospitals, indigenous oil industry and space program all of which make it a world leader. In our backward nation, we insist on denying the truth. Unless Northern political leaders like Governor Yari pay attention to me, there will never be a day when anywhere in the North will be like the modern Muslim cities of Kuala Lumpar, Istanbul, Jakarta, Lahore, Greater Cairo, Dacca, Karachi, Dubai, Riyadh or Faisalabad"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvvLdXBl-s/?taken-by=sanusilamidosanusi

http://igbobia.com/?q=again-lamido-sanusi-tells-the-north-how-much-backward-they-are-suggests-they-learn-from-ndi-igbo

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Ikeg: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2017
engrchykae:
if you stay in kano,you will realize that [b]yorubas are very scanty compared to igbos.[/b]they have only one street,ibadan street where you will find about a hundred of them,the rest of the streets even when they are named sanyolu and odutola and saringiwa are igbo dominated,followed by ogoja,igede,tiv,igala before yoruba.i was born in kano so i know about these.

Hilariously enough those savages of WASTE used to mock igbo on this aspect anytime there is a killing of South up north.

Now all of a sudden that the emir praises south, tge Savages of waste want to claim they outnumber igbo.

This is what you get when you are two faced eediots with low self esteem and delusionall tendencies.

Watch let a North discredit southern act up north and I bet you ALL I have the Afonja wailing and crying will deny ever claiming they outnumber igbo up nortg.

Quote me on that any day

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Cas1741: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2017
To my Huasa folks, Mugabe once said that, "scientists are still studying why Africans tune down the volume of their tvs to smell if something is burning in the kitchen". Your cave and twisted thinking/attitude towards modern life is beyond comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by laudate: 4:15am On Apr 13, 2017
slivertongue:
SLS may not have refered to any ethnic group but those in the North know the group being refered to. Any community in the North where you dont see Igbos that community is not viable. Igbos are not only traders but skilled labourers.

You are at liberty to claim that SLS refered to your ethnic group instead of attacking another man's ethnic over his opinion.

Are Igbo's not from Southern Nigeria?
why the panic and venom when Igbo's are mentioned? Igbo's contribute greatly to the economy of Northern Nigeria. Igbo's supported Goodluck just like they supported Obasanjo and Yaradua so i see no crime in their supporting GEJ.

Igbo's need nobody to market them God is doing it for them. Even Fayose sent some of his youths to Aba to learn functional skills that will put food on their table.

what Nigerians seem not to know is that Igbo's humbly learn from their host thus the edge they have above others

(sigh!) undecided Did you even read the OP's post at all? SLS never mentioned the Igbo. He only referred to people from the 'South'. So why are you chaps putting words into his mouth? And have you now become psychic to know that "those in the North know the group being refered to"...?? shocked Are you in the minds of the Northerners, from the Gwari to the Kanuri, Bachama, Bura, Fulani, Auyoka, Bambarawa, Baushi, Hausa, Bolewa, Buduma, Chamba, Jukun, Galambi, Tiv, Dera, Kilba, Mandara etc?? You are just making assumptions about SLS statement. He did not categorically state which group of Southerners, he was referring to! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by laudate: 4:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Karlman:
...had to butt in here after a hard laugh...pls write this on the walls of your skull...NO IGBO, MAN, WOMAN OR BEAST, DEAD, ALIVE OR UNBORN WILL EVER CONSIDER THE YORUBA AS ANYTHING WORTHY OF BEING. ...every tribe in this country know you lot are a ZERO. ...there are good individuals among you lot but as a people guy una be zero...

Thanks for letting everyone know that the 'juju those Yoruba chaps cooked for your people, is still working effectively. sad But wait o, do you think that ethnic group really cares about what you think? Anyway, those of us who are not from the South-west will just perch in one corner, and watch the unfolding drama. Hehehe.... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Demo0(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2017
ozoebuka1:
What has affected the emir? He's now sounding like an igbo man who calls a spade a spade no matter whose Ox is gored. He's now the most intelligent and progressive northern Muslim that I know, kudos, sir.

Like orji uzoh kalu, Andy uba, nwobodo, okorocha, okadigbo. Etc

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by laudate: 4:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
For those who are brandishing the success of Yaba et al as proof that the Yoruba run the IT economy, we all know that Lagos is occupied by different tribes and is no more a typical Yoruba City like say Oshogbo. So therefore, the IT achievement you tout is the achievement of many of the tribes of Nigeria and not just the Yoruba. If u doubt me please tell me is Leo Stan Ekeh Nigeria's foremost IT practitioner a Yoruba man? Even in the IT based shopping world are the owners of Yudala and slot who are key players Yoruba? Are the GSM village boys mainly Yoruba?
I know hw u guys feel bad when Igbo people chest beat but do not go overboard with ur reaction. Thank you.

Guy, you see this is where you missed the point. undecided For every Leo Stan Ekeh of Zinox who is Igbo, you also have a Florence Omatule Seriki of Omatek Computers who is non-Igbo. (May her soul rest in peace!). cry For every Austin Okere of Computer Warehouse Group, you also have a Funke Opeke of Main One, who is non-Igbo. The Yudala you mentioned is a Nigerian e-commerce company owned by Leo Stan Ekeh, Chairman of Zinox Group. Are you saying there are no other firms like his own? Just think of Konga established by Sim Shagaya a non-Igbo, whose organisation also carries out business on a similar scale like Yudala. Free your mind, bro'.

10 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by DeRay98(m): 4:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Nnemuka:
They are tired of the underdevelopment and poverty. Alhaji sanusi what have you done to improve Almajiri system and eradicate extreme hunger in the north?
It shouldnt just start and end on Instagram....
How many Almajiri's have you sponsored to learn a skill or acquire education?
Are you just waking up from your slumber?
something tells me that your rant may be that you are seeking for a political office.

Bunch of confused northern elders....

You are the confused one here. Do start to solve a problem without first defining/identifying the problem?
Can he alone solve it all?
Doesn't it occurs to you that he is the only one in his capacity so far to have taken this start to confront the problems by creating awareness and compelling their polithiefians and outdated clerics to change their mind set?

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by dafeben(m): 5:02am On Apr 13, 2017
True talk after rapping our daughter, ese oruru, and pretend as if he is not the one, nemesis will always cash up with you
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by SeanDada1(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Good one coming from the Emir.

Truth sounds bitter but must be told. Any one who wishes to be progressive in life must be willing to accept the truth. This is a good thing/idea coming from an enlighten traditional and highly-revered figure. So maybe his opinion/suggestions will help liberate some people from bondage of ignorance and conservatism that hinder development/progress.

The Emir is very correct on this. I know Kano very well. I did my NYSC service there. So I can testify to all he said. It's time we Africans accepted positive change. We should not continue to live in the past. I wish all our traditional leaders emulate Sanusi on this and use their various offices to open way for positive changes amomgst their subject.

May God save us from backwardness.

Bitter truth! He's correct. But this kind of speech is capable of causing crusade or xenophobic attacks on southerners in the north. He should keep up the good work by encouraging capacity building & technological innovations with immense support from governors.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 5:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Guyman02:

[s]He mentioned the Igbos and what is the big deal in asking his people to learn from their industriousness, are you in a competition with Igbos[/s]?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Commenthin: 5:45am On Apr 13, 2017
NO HANDOUT FOR NORTHERNERS WHILE THE REST OF US WORK OUR OWN WAYS TO SURVIVE.

Yeah, it's true but then, the southerner go learn work from young age and don't known where destiny will take them. They found the market naice eventually in the North.

Are you asking Nigeria to pay for your people (Northerner) trainings to be self dependant. Nigeria didn't pay for others, so tell your people and the politheificians to adjust, so parents there can afford to send their wards to learn work.

Youngadvocate:
The vociferous progressive muslim, Emir Of Kano and Former CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi has yet again sought to speak meaning and reason into his conservative and seemingly intellectually disadvantaged northern brothers and sisters, charging them to learn from the commercially minded and productive Igbo people as well as other progressive southern tribes that have set the pace of development in the country and apparently left them (the north) behind.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

"I choose to fight for the progress of Nigerians and suggest solutions to their problems. It's my duty to speak the truth about the ill-effects of conservative Muslims who are harming Islam rather than helping it. I condemned their refusal to expand their knowledge outside their own religion and failure to realise that knowledge is power.

I also correctly concluded denying the right to pursue scientific and technological knowledge and restricting people to Islamic knowledge is the best means of ensuring that Muslims in Northern Nigeria will be remain economically backward. I'm upset at the legion of beggars on the streets and is trying to bridge the gap between the backward North and the Southern parts of the nation.

I still believe that conservative Muslims are still stuck in the 13th Century and their claim that children need no other knowledge than Islamic studies flies in the face of reality. All the poverty, under-development and immense suffering in the North are a result of uneducated masses refusing to learn work or a trade.

The majority of technicians in Kano are from the South while untrained indigenes beg. How does that make sense? Why is it that conservative Muslims who claim to be against scientific progress enter aeroplanes and fly to perform the Hajj in Mecca rather than using camels to cross the desert! Why do they watch sermons beamed by TV live from Mecca and read the Holy Quaran on their laptops yet profess to abhor modern technology? I'd like to point out that there is no harm in copying from the West if it brings succour to the masses of poverty stricken Muslims in Northern Nigeria.

After all Saudi Arabia, the "home" of Islam is known for its highly-rated airline, modern hospitals, indigenous oil industry and space program all of which make it a world leader. In our backward nation, we insist on denying the truth. Unless Northern political leaders like Governor Yari pay attention to me, there will never be a day when anywhere in the North will be like the modern Muslim cities of Kuala Lumpar, Istanbul, Jakarta, Lahore, Greater Cairo, Dacca, Karachi, Dubai, Riyadh or Faisalabad"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvvLdXBl-s/?taken-by=sanusilamidosanusi

http://igbobia.com/?q=again-lamido-sanusi-tells-the-north-how-much-backward-they-are-suggests-they-learn-from-ndi-igbo

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by seguno2: 5:49am On Apr 13, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

No offence, Chief....but try to say the same thing in the market square in the North if truly anyone can TALK.

And also tell him to zip it to his face.... grin grin grin

Do you know why he did not keep his TALK confined to the Kano market square?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Okoyiboz1:

Here we go again with cooking up questionable statistics. What is the ratio of Igbos to other southern ethnicities in Kaduna and Kano? You think because you have one Eze Ndigbo over a few people, you become the majority tribe?

As for being sophisticated, we don't have to prove points to anyone. It's a fact that no Igbo man makes it in life without coming to Lagos to eat amala and ewedu. Every election year, presidents come to beg for our votes while they simply pay off your leaders and you guys sell out yourselves.

The Emir wasn't referring to Igbos and Igbos aren't technically inclined, QED!

Your name is "ro-ing" u.
Oruko lo n ro ee
Iwo gangan loko iya won!

8 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 5:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Karlman:
...had to butt in here after a hard laugh...pls write this on the walls of your skull...NO IGBO, MAN, WOMAN OR BEAST, DEAD, ALIVE OR UNBORN WILL EVER CONSIDER THE YORUBA AS ANYTHING WORTHY OF BEING. ...[s]every tribe in this country know you lot are a ZERO. ...there are good individuals among you lot but as a people guy una be zero[/s]...

You are talking about Igbos not Yoruba.

And you know it cool

5 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Adebowale89(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2017
the ignorance of northern Muslim is a tools of their politicians in enriching theirselves and leaving their people in abject poverty

the day this people will gain consciousness of their ignorance hence the politicians would be force on heavy change in north

eg. a politician that was stone in his constituency
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2017
nell4:
so what are you saying. You are not making sense bro,you are not making sense at all. This is why Nigeria is still backward. Instead of you to reason with the message,you are here igniting tribal war. Ok oo make una remain for darkness afterall e no concern us. Make una no dey chuku chuku eye for our business. Dey your lane abeg.
Stop exposing your ignorance on here. You asked him what he was saying...and didn't wait to get an answer from him before concluding that he wasn't making sense. Heheheghe! If you understood what he was saying, why ask him a DUMB question? If you didn't understand, why not allow him clarify?
Your brother, the OP cunningly added some words to SLS's statements to infer he(SLS) was referring to ONLY IBO. That is the height of low self esteem.
okoyiboz was trying to point it out
I hope u understand now if not, SORRY NA UR MIDDLE NAME
cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
While I detest the extreme show-off of success which many Igbo people display, I must acknowledge that the Southerners that the Emir was referring to are most especially the Igbo people. I was born and bred in the north and I am still here as I am typing this post now. Igbo people are by far the majority southerners in the north and by a millio miles the most successful be it in land acquisition, real estate development or technology firms. In the whole of Kaduna South where I stay, the Igbo people run the economy and without them the place is economically unviable. We have Yorubas in the north here but they are not sufficient in number neither are they as successful as the Igbo. They do not own landed properties neither do they take part in huge scale economic activities. In fact I can boldly say that Igbos own about 90% of hotels in the South of Kaduna of which many are at least 3 star rated.
I do not mean that downgrade the achievements of other southern tribes but what I just wrote is the truth.

cheesy grin

Only you lots take yourselves serious, other tribes don't. grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by AshiwajuFoward: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
For those who are brandishing the success of Yaba et al as proof that the Yoruba run the IT economy, we all know that Lagos is occupied by different tribes and is no more a typical Yoruba City like say Oshogbo. So therefore, the IT achievement you tout is the achievement of many of the tribes of Nigeria and not just the Yoruba. If u doubt me please tell me is Leo Stan Ekeh Nigeria's foremost IT practitioner a Yoruba man? Even in the IT based shopping world are the owners of Yudala and slot who are key players Yoruba? Are the GSM village boys mainly Yoruba?
I know hw u guys feel bad when Igbo people chest beat but do not go overboard with ur reaction. Thank you.

Yinmu. You guys obviously live on false hype without knowledge of facts on the ground. Like I said earlier, everything seems to start and end with buying and selling with you lots while the SWesterners are obviously more cerebral, robust, and versatile in their offering, and supply the bulk of the. I. T technocrats that give life to the ICT sector in Nigeria -- we are talking beyond importing phones and laptops to sell or assemble here, but rather areas of the tech industry that produced the Bill Gates (Microsoft's) , Larry Page (Google) , Steve Jobs(Apple), Zuckerberg (Facebook) of this world.

Even the Jumia that pioneered e-commerce in Nigeria was co-founded by Tunde Kehinde, way before Yudala came on the scene. Andela which attracted the attention of the Zukerbergs was the brainchild of Iyinoluwa Aboyeji (also founder of Flutterwave), the brains behind CcHub and the entire yaba/Lagos tech ecosystem are SWesterners (a la Bosun Tijani and co), and believe it or not but Yorubas comprise the bulk of the software programmers, developers and technical workforce that most tech-centric establishments and start-ups in Nigeria depend on. Even the Nairaland platform we are using as a medium of this exchange is the brainchild of a Yoruba programmer. #Fact.

http://pulse.ng/student/irokotv-developer-challenge-new-winner-emerges-in-software-engineering-contest-id3953897.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3672266/6-exceptional-nigerians-work-apple

https://techpoint.ng/2015/06/16/5-young-nigerians-that-made-forbes-future-billionaire-list/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Your first post reeks of the self deceit I was trying to tell to seek help for. Any truthful individual, devoid of self deception will agree with me that after the indigenous people of Kano state igbos are the next weather u like it or not.

Delusion has made you forget the reason why presidents visit Lagos prior to election...News flash; Lagos is a no man's land just like Abuja is everyone's capital. Yorubas' self imposed sophistication has nothing to do with people coming to Lagos.

If technicality equates betrayal, I might as well agree with you that igbos have nothing to do with it rather yorubas champion it.
Clap 4 YASELF! DIVERSIONARY TACTICS at work.
I swear! Na u mumu passpass
How u take know say na IBO plenty pass? U don stay sabon gari gate do censor of Yoruba vs ibo before abi?

7 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Max24: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Sanusi is spot on! Waiting for that dumb Professor to come and deceive his people more. Oya, Ango!!!
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Langbasa:
[s]Your hatred for igbos will kill you,keep lamenting while the igbos keep on hustling and buying off your lands by the time u realise what is happening u have already become tenants in your own land while the igbos whom u hate so much becomes your landlord.#OWODA[/s].

Hating a tribe that is still seeking relevance everywhere is a waste of time.

When you see somebody that is trying very hard to drive his existence into people, you should understand that such is suffering from inferiority complex.

I can only pity you guys cry

7 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Ikeg:

And yoruba are highly loved that why in USA the city you outnumber most aka Atlanta, the hatred for Nigerians is higher than other states.

That's why the country you outnumber most aka UK is trying it's best to destroy any immigration of Niggerians to their country.

That's why the music Ghanaians made thanking God they aren't nigerians, the city as well as the few nigerian language they used is yoruba.

That's why the priest as well as video of people that South Africans attacked literally few months ago have both yoruba names and spoke the yoruba language.

Oh yes Afonja you are so loved and igbo hated.

Infact there have never been any yoruba deported in any country back to Nigeria. The repeated number of Niggeria ms getting deported from UK must be asians.

I've come to realize that Afonja=Bunch of Savage barbarians with delusional tendencies.

So you mean Yoruba really dominated these places you mentioned? but Igbos developed them?? cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by awakeuche(m): 6:20am On Apr 13, 2017
I can categorically say that this man is the only person i respect after nnamdi kanu... I will vote for him if he ever shows interest in the shit we call presidential election
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know why he did not keep his TALK confined to the Kano market square?

? Uh? shocked
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Sunsets: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Alexis11:

For somebody like me that have studied the Igbos very well, I am not surprised that the OP immediately assumed Sanusi was talking about them as the only aim they have is to dominate the south. The hatred they have for the Yorubas is simply because they always put them in check so that they can not openly display their Igbo supremacy mentality.

I don't blame him though but the mod that put this on front page.

He forgot they are not talking about spare part sellers here.
you are not different from the guy you are quoting

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2017
laudate:

(sigh!) undecided Did you even read the OP's post at all? SLS never mentioned the Igbo. He only referred to people from the 'South'. So why are you chaps putting words into his mouth? And have you now become psychic to know that "those in the North know the group being refered to"...?? shocked Are you in the minds of the Northerners, from the Gwari to the Kanuri, Bachama, Bura, Fulani, Auyoka, Bambarawa, Baushi, Hausa, Bolewa, Buduma, Chamba, Jukun, Galambi, Tiv, Dera, Kilba, Mandara etc?? You are just making assumptions about SLS statement. He did not categorically state which group of Southerners, he was referring to! shocked

They have been doing that for a long time bro, even in the South West. A place dominated by South south minority group would be made to be recognized as Igbo communities.

I have said this many times and I will say it again. The number of South southerners (combined) in the South west (including Lagos) is more than Igbo population by a distance.

6 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by supereagle(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2017
I admire you for always saying the truth. But your people will turn against you.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2017
I read this topic last night, told myself I will comment when I woke up, only to see it has been turned into another tribal bickering contest, when will Nairalanders learn to face the topic?, if I recall correctly, this thread was about Sanusi (a Northerner) talking about his region (North) , na wah o, smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Alexis11: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you see this is where you missed the point. undecided For every Leo Stan Ekeh of Zinox who is Igbo, you also have a Florence Omatule Seriki of Omatek Computers who is non-Igbo. (May her soul rest in peace!). cry For every Austin Okere of Computer Warehouse Group, you also have a Funke Opeke of Main One, who is non-Igbo. The Yudala you mentioned is a Nigerian e-commerce company owned by Leo Stan Ekeh, Chairman of Zinox Group. Are you saying there are no other firms like his own? Just think of Konga established by Sim Shagaya a non-Igbo, whose organisation also carries out business on a similar scale like Yudala. Free your mind, bro'.

Good! They have a subtle way of making the Hausas and Yorubas think that any name that is not from those two major tribes is Igbo especially when good things are being discussed cool

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by BetaThings: 6:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sanusi, you have earned the right, despite your forgiven jihadist past, to be called Aboki (my friend). Until Islam revise its books and accept the resent day reality, your countries will continue to love bombs more than books. You have spoken truth to reason, and for that reason, I can call you my Aboki.

Islam will not revise its books
Christians can bring out a revised edition of the Bible to adopt homo-sickness
It is NOT happening in Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation / "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.