Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any (1010 Views)

Would You Date A Sickler If You Could? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by dante300(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2017
dating a sickler to me is not only choice but a path and destiny. i was 30 when i started dating her and trust me it was one of the biggest decisions i have ever made. she told me from the start about the condition and ups and downs it comes with. i wasnt claiming to be a hero but all i knew was that i was inlove...few months later she had a crisis and so i was confronted with first hand glance of pain she goes through plus the financial input attached to this type of disease. my friends left me coz they tot i was crazy to date a burden and liability. despite the fact that i hid her genotype from my family,some very potent backstabbers reported me to my family that i was taking a big risk. what motivated me during the relationship was even if we werent married it was a perfect opportunity to practice for better for worse,in sickness and in health. one year into the relationship i realised her been a sickler or what people said wasnt just just the problem...she had other issues that made me investigate further about sickle cell sufferers in africa and these affected our relationship.many people said i was dating an ogbanje and to be frank she possesed some attributes similar to the ones i searched. i dodnt just want to indict her or something i did my investigation with the aim of silencing my doubters..life became hell for me with her insecurities,emotional blackmail,contant crisis..my finance going down south,loosing myself, too much but to mention a few...she falls sick when something important is about to happen.. .. part2 is where i will hit the main jist...
Re: My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by McCarlito(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2017
OGA continue this gist Na..
Meanwhile Here's me wishing you a Happy Christian Easter and a Happy Jewish Passover:
Love thy Muslim Neighbour
Love thy Jewish Neighbour
Love thy Idol worshipper Neighbour
Love thy Buddhist Neighbour
Love thy Hindu Neighbour
Love thy Racist Neighbour
Love thy Corrupt Neighbour
Love thy Drug addicted Neighbour
Love thy Prostitute Neighbour
Love thy Occultist Neighbour
Love thy Murderous Neighbour
Love thy Rapist Neighbour
Love thy Lying Neighbour
Love thy Pedophile Neighbour
Love thy Genocidal Neighbour
Love thy Wife beater Neighbour
But; Kill thy homosexual Neighbour so said thy Lord your God. (Leviticus 20:13)
Originally written by
Godwin "McCarlito" Collins
Re: My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by sseunth(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2017
You sha want us to follow u....

I will do that cus i have interest in it
Re: My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2017
We shall hand him a medal for dating a sickler.
Re: My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by Nutase: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Cum and finish what you started.
Re: My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by Eleniyan15: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
If You no get Money,Truelove,StrongHeart no date S.S ooooo Aj@1 grin
Re: My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any by Funjosh(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2017
You don't need all these embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans Exposes Their Secrets. / Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. / Lady Shares Nude Video Of Her While Showing Off Money She Made For One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.