Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (49877 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by MrTymlez: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
U need Jesus
edoboy33:
no I have never asked any girl out

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kids shouldnt play with love. It will burn you out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Benblaq(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sometimes... Cus I had feelings for this damsel not knowing she was a les

The rest is history..thnkGod I didn't had d courage to tell her,I wonder what would have been my fate ..cus I hear say no people node take eye see boy
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by kingPhidel(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mtscheww

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by whitebeard(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin ahh memories I love em

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by 0b10010011: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Still hurts me till date that I never told my secondary school class teacher how much I loved and cared about her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by seunny4lif(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i still regret not sleeping with some ladies when i had the chance..it was too obvious they wanted it..but i was trying not to be forward and i was forming good boy,funniest part..those ladies regret it as well when we talk..damn!!!till now am still in pain..LOL.but they are on my to do list if they are still single by the time we meet again..i have learnt never to be slow..once the lady is flashing the green light..am going with full speed.no dulling..omo ti gboro!!!
See ya life
Bro christain grin
A whole born again

15 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by teelaw4life(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nah...haven't regretted not telling a girl how i feel, but I definitely have regrets about voicing out how i feel about them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by cristianisraeli: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
seunny4lif:

See ya life
Bro christain grin
A whole born again

yeye boy i resemble pastor for your eyes..even suleiman they smash..comot for here jor

8 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by permit(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
tongue grin sory but trash love does not exist in our village
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Addicted2Women: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.

Stop fuccking with little boys

We respect and adore women who make the first approach

23 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by seunny4lif(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yeye boy i resemble pastor for your eyes..even suleiman they smash..comot for here jor

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Ermacc: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No, I don't regret not expressing my feelings or decisions i make when it comes to women, sometimes it turns out to be tragedy/misfortune avarted

Last time i checked there are millions of other good and hard working girls left i can choose from

I only regret business or investment decisions

There are millions of good girls to choose from but there are no businesses or in vestments to choose from when you miss one
seconded

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
My life right now cry
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Flashh: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...
I am the guy, I have gathered the courage. Now, I love Innana.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nope.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by harbjar(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay naaa
the ones that i have been telling you since nko
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by bayocanny: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
U

8 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by shadrach77: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
fastgyal:

That's a lie! Nobody considers you cheap. It's ladies with low self esteem who hide under that cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by cristianisraeli: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
seunny4lif

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Regretted? Nope. In fact Ive been happy that i didnt because on further careful observation of the girls, they mostly turn out to be people I would not want to be in a relationship with.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by TinaAnita(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Too early to disclose such feelings as you barely know her..What kind of feelings develops within the twinkling of an eye? Certain things are better left unsaid especially at the wrong time.
Op go to sleep abeg!

9 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by rudestmcblaze: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yormit442:
sure,u were with the lady for just few weeks.My own case is so funny I was unable to express my feeling to a level mate through out my stay in the University 100l -500l
the craziest aspect is that the lady knows and she has been expecting you to say something. I remember when I managed to man-up and told her she was like "so you've finally decided to say it". believe me its not easy but one still has to say it if not for anything but for the sake of taken it off one's chest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
yes uncountable times
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Came Home From School, Last Year June To Be Precise, As A Guy I No Fit Stay At Home. So I Decided To Learn Something New So I Enrolled At a Computer Institute In My Area To Add To What I Have On Ground.

There Is This Pretty Damsel, Very Neat At The School, I Didnt Notice Her When I Started, Bt As The Program Was Going We Started Talking. She Told Me About Herself, Her School/ Course [ Imo State Uni, Medical Lab Tech]. We Exchange Numbers, We Started Talking.

So On This Particular Day On A Friday, After The Whole Lectures We Talked For Length. I Was About Telling Her I Have Feeling For Her, When She Me Told Me She'll Going Back To Imo State On Sunday Since The Strike Has Been Called Off, That She Only Came To See Her Aunty... When I Heard All She Said, Kon See As I Dey "Sweat".

Tears Nearly Commot From My Eyes, I Just Manup Life Goes On. Moral: If You Have Feelings For Anyone. Speak Out Don't Let Anything Hold You Down.

If you ever want to write something, write well and don't ever let anything hold you down.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by bayocanny: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My life right now cry
This is what I hate most, Naija gehs with their blac mentality why not walk up to him and tell him how u feel
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...

I don't think so. He isn't missing!!

From this your write up and activities here, you are really mean.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by bayocanny: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
shadrach77:

That's a lie! Nobody considers you cheap. It's ladies with low self esteem who hide under that cry
I wonder o.. Bro, I swear no be lie all my exes stylishly ask me out have never approach a lady in my life

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Kokaine(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
yes.

one dark slim tall girl in my class in university of benin.
i dont know why but she was from a very rich home. we saw everyday. we talked casually, or sometimes not at all. but i could tell she had noticed i was deep into her. i mean: i virtually saw her in all my wild day dreams and blue sky thinking. you know that kind of wild imaginations where you start feeling like tupac when he was singing "picture me in my 500 benz" .funny enough the day she picked me in her car i was kind of nervous lol. i jonsed oh! probably she liked me because whenever i stared at her from a distance, i may either have found her eyes fixed on me, or it wont be too long before she turned my way. it was obvious to me she didnt like the fact that i was too shy. i just thank God nobody ever embarrassed me in her presence. that would have been the description of my most embarrassing moment. we had friends in common and my heart use to beat whenever i was in, or passing an exclusive place that had a high possibility of meeting her alone.

to make matters worse, after school, i joined a small firm in lekki into solar power installation. one day, our boss instructed us to go to one house (a self contained sha) to do a small installation. Oh My God!!! it was her høuse hahaha

i will never forget.

i just hope shes not on nl oh.... cos she will surely know who wrote this!

37 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
i still regret it up till today.she was the first love
i almost fell from the bike that was carrying me when i saw her.
but i guess it was never meant to be

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
TinaAnita:
Too early to disclose such feelings as you barely know her..What kind of feelings develops within the twinkling of an eye? Certain things are better left unsaid especially at the wrong time.
Op go to sleep abeg!

Are you so shallow with words?

Kick your foot against a Stone very hard...

What do you feel?

Was the feeling instant?

Now read your statement again and check how dumb it sounded!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
So they'll now tag me as desperate abi? cry As admirable as it may sound, it doesn't work in this part of the world. The man should do the chasing and I want to be CHASED. That's how it's s'pposed to be. I doff my hat for all these women who slide into their man's DMs first, propose to their significant other and tell a man that she likes him. Very brave, I must say but I no fit.

bayocanny:

This is what I hate most, Naija gehs with their blac mentality why not walk up to him and tell him how u feel

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.