Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (49869 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Stevengerd(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Kendrick80:
Abi now, make persin no go make wrng choice because of beauty and co.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay naaa
really...cos I crush on you, and something is holding me back for tellin you
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Boy, as a woman, I know when a man is interested in me. Every woman has this ability. I believe it's called intuition or whatever. And hell yes, I KNOW I'm important and I'm a fuckîng prize, that's why I'd NEVER debase myself to approach any man to tell him I like him. Amadioha forbid! Any man that knows what's good will know that I'm a keeper, and he likes, he should continue dulling himself. #flipsHair
MiddleDimension:

and you were insulting the man. just because he was staring at you doesnt mean he likes you. stop thinking you are that important. the truth is, you are the one who likes him and wish he comes for you. just grow some clits already and do the needful! walk up to him and tell him how you feel. ladies who say men will take them for granted if they make the first move, only say that to hide their lack of confidence.

i see a confidence issue in you.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.

I don't see it that way, infact. when a lady comes to me first and initiate a conversion, I find her so attractive and courageous to do that...I dont joke with such women...they can do anything for you
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by 8stargeneral: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
In face voice...if u love somebody make u tell am ooh
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by AK6464(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
I don't reply PMs kiss

Na so person husband go pass am, later she go end up with boxing champion wey go use her practice, she go dey ask God why me, God go dey wonder if you don even marry.

Counsel.
Be sensitive to opportunities, some come once in a life time

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Hian! Na by force? Did I tell you I'm looking for husband? Even if I am, Is it on Nairaland I'll come and search? Please carry your bad luck and be going. Opportunities korh
AK6464:

Na so person husband go pass am, later she go end up with boxing champion wey go use her practice, she go dey ask God why me, God go dey wonder if you don even marry.

Counsel.
Be sensitive to opportunities, some come once in a life time

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ncoolsome(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

Introverts should be the best when it comes to wooing. Silent wooers, nobody knows, no kiss and tell. Being introvert is not the problem. The problem is fear of rejection.

we all get rejected at one point even God rejected Jesus when it was time..thats y I used the snail scenario,when u get rejected jst go into ur shell je je,plan again and come bk when the coast seem clear..
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by jamalnation(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
nope no regrets
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Mypeople2(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
-
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Mypeople2(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.
Babe please next time speak up.A lady is keeping malice with me for not "understanding" the feelings she had for me.But she did not tell me at that period when I was in her state.Now I have left that state and she doesn't want to speak to me again ....abi when we guys like una, we nor dey talk? Ladies abeg make una open Una mouths yarn

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by coolcacuz: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
There was dis girl i really liked back in secoundary school 'Blessing' we where class mates from ss1-3 but in all dat time i could never surmon the courage to tell her how i feel,
Some times i feel like dats my single biggest regret.
My advice if u see someone/something u like go 4 it dont live with regreat or a question mark over ur head.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by imustsaymymindo: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
ncoolsome:

we all get rejected at one point even God rejected Jesus when it was time..thats y I used the snail scenario,when u get rejected jst go into ur shell je je,plan again and come bk when the coast seem clear..

You are right, bro. Being introverted is a good thing and we should always try to make the best out of our personality traits. Being introverted should never make you shy, timid or fearful.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

So you termed an attack on me as analysis?

"Are you so shallow with words?

Kick your foot against a Stone very hard...

What do you feel?

Was the feeling instant?

Now read your statement again and check how dumb it sounded!!"?

Where is the so-called analysis in your inflammatory comments above?

Common sense fall on you bruh

Piss off!!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Mypeople2(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
There was this girl I admired when I was in secondary school. She joined us when I was in JS3. My people did you know I admired her from afar from JS 3- SS3 without that confidence of speaking to her?I could gist with her friends but not with her.I was just too shy.Later I was thinking immediately we finish from secondary school, I am going to speak to her.But she gained admission immediately we finished and got married in her first year.Men she was really cute,tall,fair..
without make up or painting

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by AK6464(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Hian! Na by force? Did I tell you I'm looking for husband? Even if I am, Is it on Nairaland I'll come and search? Please carry your bad luck and be going. Opportunities korh

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
I don't reply PMs kiss

Hahahaha... cheesy

Both you and the guy that wants to send you a PM should be quarantined for gross misconduct!!

#Careless!!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by apexJ(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2017
my sha...na wen i de travel go east,i meet dis fine bae.....are mean fresh bae......she the travel go ph me na awka.As nigga na i strt general convo in side motor.we strt gist, argue abt naija mata wit 1 old baba we hin children the drain wit skul mata.afta some time naim i face bae o.....she come de clear abt her life.d bae practically tell me everytin abt hersef in less than 3 hours in a sweet non talkative way.....wen i fumble na wen i no collect d bae numba....as come down frm motor naim i realize say i don shit 4 church.and i no say d bae was feeling d nigga
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by omolorlarh: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Mayoor15,come and write your story
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Johnhug66(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No, I don't regret not expressing my feelings or decisions i make when it comes to women, sometimes it turns out to be tragedy/misfortune avarted

Last time i checked there are millions of other good and hard working girls left i can choose from

I only regret business or investment decisions

There are millions of good girls to choose from but there are no businesses or in vestments to choose from when you miss one
GBAM grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by YelloweWest: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yes, with money
Don't be a slave to money. The love of money is the root of all evil...

Anybody can have money. But falling in love especially with the right person is something money can't buy.

I've tasted the best of both worlds. Money is nothing.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by mayoor15(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2017
omolorlarh:
Mayoor15,come and write your story
which of my stories, I get plenty fah
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Rank50: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
I had this crush in my neighborhood while growing up "Oluebube". I ll always pass her street hoping to catch a glimpse of her. She drove my mind crazy!
I even befriended her brothers hoping to get closer but all i said was formal greeting.
Fast forward into the present i still dey gist with her & hang out but no single feeling dey my body for her again. Told her about the puppy crushes & thank God i no floor my respect by telling her crap because we were neva compactible
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by buffalowings: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Stop fuccking with little boys

We respect and adore women who make the first approach

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by omolorlarh: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
DanXplore:

Trust me, it would be very awkward should i initiate a move now. I lost my chance when i had it but nevertheless, the lesson was learnt
Oga talk to her jare so you can be relieved. That's the best.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by omolorlarh: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
mayoor15:
which of my stories, I get plenty fah
Any interesting one.I want to laugh.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by mayoor15(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
omolorlarh:
Any interesting one.I want to laugh.
You sha want to cast me
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
DanXplore:

mehn, its been long. i cant call her again na. i had my chance since but i blew it.

seriously, I never disagree with anyone that calls me mumu. I actually am one grin grin

Aww..So sorry...

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by MindSeducer: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
DanXplore:
very well. My secondary school crush. I was just too timid, gosh!

This girl rejected most of the guys that came to her but for some reasons, i felt some kind of strong vibes oscillating periodically between us. whenever we catch glances, she just smiles...i mean, i could see the glow that resulted from the involuntry expansion of her facial muscles and the dilation of the surrounding blood vessels. Towards graduation, she told me with what appears to me utmost sincerity that she hoped to see me again but the guy typing this post was just to timid and dumb to see through this green light that was greener than the Nigerian flag!

It didnt end after grad. She called me twice and i never returned the call not because i was a snub, but because i was a complete Raj Koothrapali when it comes to this lady. I wished i could cut open my brain at such instances and introduce electric sparks to jump start my cerebullum because the region responsible for speech just freezes without warning. I am a natural introvert, but this lady's aura made me atleast 10 times as much introverted as i already was. aswear she made me worse. As i am typing this, i am also scratching my head in regret. It is 10years now and she is a medical doctor, rounding up nysc this year. It was difficult for the person i see in my mirror to get this lady off his mind. Damn it! love could be a terrible thing
Oh Oh.. Bro is it too late? Ever Tried Reaching Out Again? You Never Know �

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
This made me remember my hood crush 'Henrietta'. I curse myself everyday for never ever talking to u. I mean, this is a girl that gave me the "rainbow" light but I was just too timid to make a move, maybe I wasn't shy or something , I guess her beauty and body was just too much for me to stand; I mean this girl literally gave Aphrodite and Hera handicap when it comes to beauty and body. Tall ,light-skinned, nice banging body , and with this kinda lips that is just shaped perfectly for kissingkissing mounted on a very soft and pretty face. And let's not forget her steps, she's got the sexiest walking-step everever and she's very reserved, like she hardly talks to any body, especially those street guys.

I knew this girl really liked me as well but being a girl she had to wait on me to make the move. I remember when I went to her mother's shop to buy frozen turkey with my sister, immediately we entered , she looked at me and smiled, my sister turned and asked why she was smiling at just me. I was embarrassed and turned my face away(I knew my sister was trying to tease me because she knew I had a massive crush on her).
I spent more than 10 years watching and thinking about this girl while she sits or plays with her friend(s) from my window. I even heard the day she told her friend , "see the guy I was telling u about ", her friend turned and looked at me and nodded in approval ,as I turned to see who said that, she blushed in embarrassment and quickly turned her face away. I still didn't have the 'balls' to approach her.
After she got into the ,university, I said all hope was lost because I thought deep down inside I won't be her type any more.
Few years later, while coming home after lectures, I saw her walking down my hostel road and once again, I literally Froze up. I swear I wanted to cross and walk up to her but my feet and mouth were kinda locked.

Wherever u are Henrietta, I just want you to know , if given one more chance....... I'll man up and do the needful.

PS:I am never shy when approaching the opposite sex but I guess I was head over heels for this one,thereby making my feelings limit me from doing the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships