Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

American Ridicules Lagos From The Air - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Ridicules Lagos From The Air (12738 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / PDP Ridicules Buhari's Ill-health With Funny Cartoon / CNN Ridicules Governor Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by NIGboi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
sage:

all the guys wey dey vex for the guy dey make me laugh.

Nigerians as usual. The truth hurts

you make me laugh!! what is the guy coming to do in Nigeria? i bet he is someone who can't make a living in the US, but comes running to Nigeria to earn one. what frigging truth is the guy telling us? that we cut grass with the hand, we also got lawn mowers. you and the guy should go get a life.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by lastpage: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
I like "Tpia"'s suggestion.

All of you who cant differentiate "an advice" from "an insult" should PLEASE FILM the slums in America or U.K or any other "Advanced country" and then post it on their own forum.
You can also add that india looks like its never been cleaned in the last one year or that from the air, it looks like "Oshodi market" before Fashola  assumed office! grin
Now, l[b]ets see whether they would be "embracing and clapping for you" or calling you a frigging monkey![/b]

Of course they have slums, so they should give you an applause or am l the only one feeling this cold?

Nuff said for now.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Theblessed(f): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2010
[b]Yeah, because poverty and inequalities are wide spread across the Globe, we should continue to encourage conditions that keep our people in bondage for ever? 

Because, the Jones live in 'bunk of huts', Nigerians should live up to that standard, eh? 
What would happen, if we raise own standards high above others and keep it up there for good, instead of emulating filths?

And these countries, that allows their citizens to live in these unsafe, uninhabitable and grotesque squalor, where do they measure with Nigeria in natural resources and prominence?  Nigeria is a rich country and, if all is well, her citizens should not be living the way they do unfortunately, we have nothing to show for our wealth due to the nature of the leadership we have.  Not that we can not live well and better.

Aside that, Lagos is a prominent City and has been the Capital of Nigeria for so long in fact, over 200 years before Abuja was even thought off. Doubt it You shouldn't!  Remember, the Whiteman's Ship stopped here first after it left Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia!!!! grin grin grin grin grin  That's the shame, shame shame we are talking about here. 

Based on Lagos history this slum image does not suit her at all and compared with the other slums you people are justifying your arguments here with, Lagos is a GRAND MOTHER TO THEM ALL and should act it by showing example!  Therefore, I ask where are these negative remarks about the truth taking us to? If we would continue to advocate for patriotism instead of finding solution to build/develop our country to the standards we live and enjoy in diaspora. What's wrong with that? Don't our people deserve much better??

Attacking this guy for saying what he saw, is it taking us beyond the 21st Century or backwards to the 1st Century?  In that case we might as well remove all the modern stuff we have in our homes including clothes we are wearing right now and put on our 'Hides and Skins or leaves', and see how we feel about them that way we'll understand the effects of this blind patriotism.

Also, if our country is cool, what are millions of Nigerians doing in Diaspora when they could do much better at home.  They say home sweet home isn't it, but our people are living thousands of miles away from home searching greener pastures, how funny! 

We have to up our standards and keep it up there, period!  That's what the guy is implying in his video image because, much is expected of Nigeria in the world platform. To the big boys of this world, Nigeria is not any ol' country anyone can ignore or do without in Africa.  Based on our natural resources, our image is up there and it's important we measure up to that instead of the images, our criminals bring home to us.embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
[/b]
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by chika98: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2010
The blessed for all of our sakes can you please write in smaller font??
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Theblessed(f): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2010
chika98:

The blessed for all of our sakes can you please write in smaller font??

But, why are you reading my essay?  You see, you don't have to read it. Just pass!  Besides, you're powerless over what I write here, understand??

Please, pass and stop looking for trouble, it doesn't suit you!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Theblessed(f): 3:43am On Jan 07, 2010
ROSSIKE:

But in a big developing country like Nigeria, in today's world, it would be a big shock if we didn't have slums.

Here's the capital of India below, Mumbai. India is hailed as some sort of ''shining light'' by the western media, who, while quick to highlight African problems, never show the world the true situation in  Asia.

Mumbai, India 

[img]http://ethicsoup.typepad.com/.a/6a00e554e81be3883401156faa6108970c-800wi[/img]

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I don't see much by way of ''greenery'' in these places, and they've got more than their fair share of shacks.

So we're not alone in this thing. Let us just try to get things better without  assuming foolishly that everywhere else is so much better than Nigeria.

[b]Wow!!!  What a wonderful and beautiful site these are

Nigerians, we should all aim for these high standards, shouldn't we?  How marvellous? 
You see, poverty is a psychological thing and, it is evil, too! Why is it that poor people always feel guilty at enjoying quality and reasonable life, other people take for granted?  Do they not think, they deserve better? These are questions we poor people should seriously address because, there is something wrong with us somewhere! Our heads, minds and psychs needs to be checked!

If anyone should come up here and say he/she does not deserve a good and less difficulty life, instead of this 'Tinker' lifestyle, there is something psychologically wrong somewhere that no one could help them with, too bad.

Perhaps, it would be nice to call those living in V.I and Ikoye to lower their standards and try this Tinker lifestyle for one day only, and see what they would tell you maybe, you'd start to love yourself as you realise you deserve far better.

Boy, life is too short to waste it in extreme poverty and misery like this.  Again, let me tell you, there's nothing wrong in enjoying life after all, you have only one shot at it and there's no dress rehearsal here, when you'd gone!
[/b]
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Theblessed(f): 4:13am On Jan 07, 2010
No2Atheism:

- It is this inferiority complex that makes people build glorified prisons and live in them . . .

- Before now i used to wonder why some people go to great lenghts to live build mansions in places with semi-rural settings that contain less number of houses and more natural landscape . . . it is recently that I also realised that I simply can't even bring myself to become huddled up in an area without having at least a plot of land containing nothing other than trees and green grass.

Its unfortunate, but it seems Africans don't understand that they don't need to throw out their former village landscape . . . all Africans need to do is merely replace the old houses with modern ones while still leaving the natural landscape intact. . .

I would love to see Nigeria enact and enforce laws that make people provide spaces for Trees and green grass in their houses . . .

[b]God bless you! You understand what life and living is all about. 

Everyone except those being negative knows that Oyibo knows how to live life and loves living a good life therefore, suffering or excessive suffering is out of question for most of them - they take the quick option usually, SUICIDE.  sad sad sad sad sad

In contrast, our people know nothing else but suffering and we are so scared of death, not to talk of suicides when suffering gets out of hand! Therefore, we prefer to suffer till 'D' as they usually would take solace in the saying "No condition is permanent" than kill themselves, otio! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!

This is because, most have suffered a lot in their lives that, they know no difference but sufferings - they are covered with it and would not even recognise a good life if it's thrown at them. Psychologically, they identify with nothing else but struggles.

The main culprit here is, ignorance/short-sightedness and, this is a curse!  God does not want us to suffer this way but, our leaders have ensured we remain in bondage for their own good/benefits.  Is it not our duty to scrambled out of this bondage and assert our rights?

According to someone here, Africans have always live near nature e.g. trees green grasses, bushes, forests and if they are wild so, what? After all, the whole world was once a forest so, what's the heck! But these days, our people could no longer see that living near nature is a good thing that can psychologically, improves their health.  But I ask, how could they see it when they are all concerned and focused on the chase for their daily bread.  Poverty is evil, you know!

Yet, in the midst of this poverty, you have crimes of all kinds hence, according to you, we have glorified prisons as homes and I add, corrugated bunkers as well.  They call these beautiful homes - homes their owners can't even breath in, let alone enjoy.  Is that the Country I should be proud of, really?? A country that can't even offer its citizens basic security - a fundamental Human Right it owes it's citizens. 

For those making noises here, about this obvious truth in Lagos I say please, get a life! Stop this blind patriotisms! sad sad sad sad sad  The guy, is absolutely right, get it? cool cool cool cool cool cool
[/b]
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by asunaobi(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Theblessed:

Everyone except those being negative knows that Oyibo knows how to live life and loves living a good life therefore, suffering or excessive suffering is out of question for most of them - they take the quick option usually, SUICIDE.  sad sad sad sad sad

In contrast, our people know nothing else but suffering and we are so scared of death, not to talk of suicides when suffering gets out of hand! Therefore, we prefer to suffer till 'D' as they usually would take solace in the saying "No condition is permanent" than kill themselves, otio! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!

This is because, most have suffered a lot in their lives that, they know no difference but sufferings - they are covered with it and would not even recognise a good life if it's thrown at them. Psychologically, they identify with nothing else but struggles.

The main culprit here is, ignorance/short-sightedness and, this is a curse!  God does not want us to suffer this way but, our leaders have ensured we remain in bondage for their own good/benefits.  Is it not our duty to scrambled out of this bondage and assert our rights?

According to someone here, Africans have always live near nature e.g. trees green grasses, bushes, forests and if they are wild so, what? After all, the whole world was once a forest so, what's the heck! But these days, our people could no longer see that living near nature is a good thing that can psychologically, improves their health.  But I ask, how could they see it when they are all concerned and focused on the chase for their daily bread.  Poverty is evil, you know!

Yet, in the midst of this poverty, you have crimes of all kinds hence, according to you, we have glorified prisons as homes and I add, corrugated bunkers as well.  They call these beautiful homes - homes their owners can't even breath in, let alone enjoy.  Is that the Country I should be proud of, really?? A country that can't even offer its citizens basic security - a fundamental Human Right it owes it's citizens. 

For those making noises here, about this obvious truth in Lagos I say please, get a life! Stop this blind patriotisms! sad sad sad sad sad  The guy, is absolutely right, get it? cool cool cool cool cool cool
[/b]

You are a true Nigerian! May you waka and never stumble and may 2010 bring you a huge success in all areas of your life.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by moondust(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2010
abeg who is interested in knowing if there's no strand of grass in lagos or not or if its cut by teeth, where is our president ooooooo!!!!!!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by kpolli(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
if theres no grass, hw do we make choko??
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by spiderman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
I believe most commercial cities all over the world have this sort of problem, but i also think he should have mentioned that the area shown is a high density area and some part of the island are not quite as densely populated and are actually quite "green friendly";but then, my dear Lagosians, dont expect anybody to promote your city for you, there are lots of budding short-movie producers in Lagos, well, u have just been thrown a challenge grin
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Theblessed(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
asunaobi:

You are a true Nigerian! May you waka and never stumble and may 2010 bring you a huge success in all areas of your life.

And may God Almighty bless you abundantly too,

for standing up for the 'truth' in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by MrCoon: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Theblessed

God bless you! You understand what life and living is all about. 

Everyone except those being negative knows that Oyibo knows how to live life and loves living a good life therefore, suffering or excessive suffering is out of question for most of them - they take the quick option usually, SUICIDE.       

In contrast, our people know nothing else but suffering and we are so scared of death, not to talk of suicides when suffering gets out of hand! Therefore, we prefer to suffer till 'D' as they usually would take solace in the saying "No condition is permanent" than kill themselves, otio!      !!

This is because, most have suffered a lot in their lives that, they know no difference but sufferings - they are covered with it and would not even recognise a good life if it's thrown at them. Psychologically, they identify with nothing else but struggles.

[size=13pt]For those making noises here, about this obvious truth in Lagos I say please, get a life! Stop this blind patriotisms!        The guy, is absolutely right, get it?[/size]       

Theblssed, you are hereby Cooned. What a glorious post. You deserve a place on my Coonites cheer team and in my proposed Coon hall of Fame. What the Nigerians want to deny is the shameful truth. In fact, not only do Nigerians cut grass with hands, some of them go on thire hands and knees to cut the grass with their teeth’s like meloo.

I really love that slow and psychological demoralising of the Nigerians that happen when people like us support every Tom , Thomas and Harry assertion that is negative and add “it’s the truth!” I believe that this has played a large part in turning Nigerians into defensive, weak and self-destructive people. We have to keep it up. Good work! 

It’s the truth!
lol I love it, love it ,love it!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by ziga: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ROSSIKE

I loved your post. You made a lot of sense. lagos has its problems, we accept it and also by God's grace, we have a leader who is taking us places.

@the insensitive bunch or retards. I wonder if what we should be bothering about now is the rusted roofs seen from the plane. or maybe the Government should start pulling down houses to make Lagos less populated. What is wrong with cutting grass with cutlass. (i wonder what the importance of that is)

Advice to Oyinbo worshipers. Blindly supporting everything said by oyinbo will not guarantee you green card ooo.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by africhika(f): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
9ja4eva on: January 02, 2010, 10:43 PM:

The guy is A SlowPoke.What is he doing in 9ja?
MUMU

LOL. going to claim his "millions" from a "business partner"
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by TPS360: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
The world or just a single white man's option?
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Theblessed:

Everyone except those being negative knows that Oyibo knows how to live life and loves living a good life therefore, suffering or excessive suffering is out of question for most of them - they take the quick option usually, SUICIDE. sad sad sad sad sad

The main culprit here is, ignorance/short-sightedness and, this is a curse! God does not want us to suffer this way but, our leaders have ensured we remain in bondage for their own good/benefits. Is it not our duty to scrambled out of this bondage and assert our rights?

According to someone here, Africans have always live near nature e.g. trees green grasses, bushes, forests and if they are wild so, what? After all, the whole world was once a forest so, what's the heck! But these days, our people could no longer see that living near nature is a good thing that can psychologically, improves their health. But I ask, how could they see it when they are all concerned and focused on the chase for their daily bread. Poverty is evil, you know!

Yet, in the midst of this poverty, you have crimes of all kinds hence, according to you, we have glorified prisons as homes and I add, corrugated bunkers as well. They call these beautiful homes - homes their owners can't even breath in, let alone enjoy. Is that the Country I should be proud of, really?? A country that can't even offer its citizens basic security - a fundamental Human Right it owes it's citizens.

For those making noises here, about this obvious truth in Lagos I say please, get a life! Stop this blind patriotisms! sad sad sad sad sad The guy, is absolutely right, get it? cool cool cool cool cool cool
[/b]

[size=14pt] 2010 Award winning post oo!!!! Admin, where you dey? All must see this!![/size]

lol grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by smallboy2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
This Guy might be  a secret America CID or CIA, he captures and send videos to them. nawa oooo

See the link bellow and Click it for a Free Laptop Opportunity.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by shotster50(m): 2:49am On Jan 08, 2010
Theblessed has really nailed it here. Nigerians get super sensitive when someone criticises our country. Lagos as a city is a huge let down. That much is certain. People keep going on about Victoria Island as if its some paradise. From MMA to V.I lies the real Lagos and not that fancy, exclusive enclosure peeps keep bragging about. How many percent of Lagos live in VI and how many percent live in the other less sort after areas??!!!

About the American and his camera, I dont blame him at all, why does he have to see things through your perspective when he is not Nigerian You would probably do the same thing if you where in his shoes or worse. If it where any of you on a plane, landing in Mumbai, some of you (me too) would do worse. The truth they say is always bitter. This our paranoia sef!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by manny4life(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2010
I mean I don't see what's wrong here or is it because that an American was shooting the video? However, come to think of it, its the truth but then again, maybe I should make a video of how SE/SW DC looks like and I'm damn sure that this places he showed are a lot better than it.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by udezue(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2010
lwkm :d
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by lafile(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2010
did this american guy say anything that is not true ?? any lie in his observations ??
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by lafile(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2010
Mumbai? Rio? When you tell a Nigerian " Hey! Your House is dirty. Clean it up" he immediately tells you " Why are you disturbing me? Look at that house , and that other house. They are as dirty as mine".
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2010
more like when you tell a Nigerian he's not the center of the universe, nor the only one in it, he immediately swears by all his ancient gods, that he is.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by NIGboi(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]Wow!!!  What a wonderful and beautiful site these are

Nigerians, we should all aim for these high standards, shouldn't we?  How marvellous? 
You see, poverty is a psychological thing and, it is evil, too! Why is it that poor people always feel guilty at enjoying quality and reasonable life, other people take for granted?  Do they not think, they deserve better? These are questions we poor people should seriously address because, there is something wrong with us somewhere! Our heads, minds and psychs needs to be checked!

If anyone should come up here and say he/she does not deserve a good and less difficulty life, instead of this 'Tinker' lifestyle, there is something psychologically wrong somewhere that no one could help them with, too bad.

Perhaps, it would be nice to call those living in V.I and Ikoye to lower their standards and try this Tinker lifestyle for one day only, and see what they would tell you maybe, you'd start to love yourself as you realise you deserve far better.

Boy, life is too short to waste it in extreme poverty and misery like this.  Again, let me tell you, there's nothing wrong in enjoying life after all, you have only one shot at it and there's no dress rehearsal here, when you'd gone!
[/b]

first, who says Nigerians don't aim for high standards? your are sick. you got a warped mind.
Theblessed:

This is because, most have suffered a lot in their lives that, they know no difference but sufferings - they are covered with it and would not even recognise a good life if it's thrown at them. Psychologically, they identify with nothing else but struggles.

[/b]

more evidence that u are sick! you know ,the only time i can fully agree with u is when u have done something about the nigerian situation. you sit in ur frigging house and make comments on the internet making so much noise when u haven't tried in anyway to make a difference.
psychologically speaking, u got a complex, real one. go check urself
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2010
N.I.Gboi:

first, who says Nigerians don't aim for high standards? your are sick. you got a warped mind.
more evidence that u are sick! [b]you know ,the only time i can fully agree with u is when u have done something about the nigerian situation. you sit in your frigging house and make comments on the internet making so much noise when u haven't tried in anyway to make a difference.[/b]psychologically speaking, u got a complex, real one. go check urself

How do you know he/she has not TRIED anything on his end to ease the Nigerian situation? It is this NEED to put down others for telling us the truth that is being addressed here. We come up with EVERY POSSIBLE REASON no matter how irrational to REJECT the truth, every which way we can. We have people rejecting it because the video was made by an America, now you are here saying you REJECT the message from @theblessed because IN YOUR MIND, he/she does not fit the image YOU WANT of him. Are you serious? You think say you dey do person ? Na wa ooo!!

Does rejecting TRUTH simply cause it is not offered you in exactly the way you WANT IT change the fact that the truth was offered at all?
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
Wow, @ N.I.Gboi, why do you attack the blessed? I still find it somewhat disturbing why someone has to impose their views on others and when you refuse to accept the opposition, it resorts to insults. Please tell me why her own view perhaps her own opinion makes her sick? Besides she hasn't forced it on you, yet u attack her, all I can say is WOW.

If I'm trying to get something correct here is it that what the dude said was absolutely untrue or is it because an American said it, which is it? If anyone who thinks what the dude said was wrong, please speak and prove him wrong, as well as those who think he was right. Also if u think its because he's an American, America has slumps as well, you could pay a visit to one of those slumps at least there are dirty areas in DC (Capital of the U.S.), N.Y. (Supposedly, financial district of the world) have worse places than some parts of Lagos.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Theblessed(f): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2010
Please guys, don't waste your breath with this man! He has nothing worthy to contribute hence his attacks/defensive measures.

Well, it's a Nigeria thing - hating the truth and hating the messenger!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 10, 2010
Mumbai? Rio? When you tell a Nigerian " Hey! Your House is dirty. Clean it up" he immediately tells you " Why are you disturbing me? Look at that house , and that other house. They are as dirty as mine".

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin Wish I could put this as my signature.
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by ziga: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2010
There is a difference between telling the truth about a situation and mocking. The Nigerian situation is true, but if you want to tell it, tell it and dont be mocking.

When you mock or taunt other people's unfortunate situation, you are being insensitive and you are asking to be attacked in return. I guess a lot of people here are either too immature, too blind to see the difference or have never heard about constructive criticism.

And besides, Nigeria is still a third world country, so what was he expecting anyway. In my opinion, Lagos is moving forward and so much is changing daily and the least of our problems is rusted aluminium roofs or how we are looking from inside an airplane!

Whenever we have blind, insensitive, statements from ignorant people who try to put down one of the few hardworking leaders that we have in the country, i believe it is our responsibility to put him right. Rubbish!
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2010
ziga:

There is a difference between telling the truth about a situation and mocking. The Nigerian situation is true, but if you want to tell it, tell it and dont be mocking.

When you mock or taunt other people's unfortunate situation, you are being insensitive and you are asking to be attacked in return. I guess a lot of people here are either too immature, too blind to see the difference or have never heard about constructive criticism.

And besides, Nigeria is still a third world country, so what was he expecting anyway. In my opinion, Lagos is moving forward and so much is changing daily and the least of our problems is rusted aluminium roofs or how we are looking from inside an airplane!

Whenever we have blind, insensitive, statements from ignorant people who try to put down one of the few hardworking leaders that we have in the country, i believe it is our responsibility to put him right. Rubbish!

What particular line in the video do you have the guy telling you he is MOCKING you? What part of the statements made would you consider blind and insensitive?
Re: American Ridicules Lagos From The Air by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
When you tell a Nigerian " Hey! Your House is dirty. Clean it up" he immediately tells you " Why are you disturbing me? Look at that house , and that other house. They are as dirty as mine".

I love this !!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo / P&ID: Heads May Roll – Malami / APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.