Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (6356 Views)

What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend / Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Of course, we all have our shortcomings. But we don't have to force ourselves to live with something we don't like/want just because "no one is perfect". The reason most relationships don't last these days is 'cause people think love or whatever quality attracted them to their partner can overshadow their shortcomings.

©YBR

Hmmmm, I must say your taste of things is superb. What do you do in an event where your girlfriend pretentiously cover up her flaws just to get you.? If you happens to be in a relationship with someone with shortcomings, are you seriously gonna forfeit her other outstanding qualities just because of her flaws??
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Excessive Nagging wether done by male or female is not good for the relationship, whoever, I must confess that certain lifestyle or behavior may increase the risk of nagging... On my own part... I will prefer less nagging but if she more than makes up for that shortcomings i of hers in other areas I find very important , just maybe I may tolerate her and continue with the relationship. If it's marriage, well I honestly don't even have a choice than to work it out or tolerate her... Truth is that, we are all imperfect, it only depends on the level of imperfections from our partners/spouses that we are willing to tolerate.
Optional

Thank you boss. You so hit the nail on the head. Like you knew what I went through with him. Yes he nags but it bearable. And again he's got other qualities to compensate for what he lacks. So I said if he is able to strike a balance between his shortcomings by leveraging on his strength, it a great thing.

Most people don't see things in your perspective but it a good thing to understand people..
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by dacovajnr: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
A Nagging Partner is a No no no for me,having been in a relationship with such, I know how it feels and trust me the relationship wasn't a pleasant one as I was forced to end it,as I wouldn't want to hit a lady for anything despite being tempted to touch on several occasions.

Btw,Some ladies are korodome(Drums) who derives satisfaction from being hit by their male partners hence they misbehave in order to make em raise their ✋ against em. Therefore it's advice able to avoid such relationship in order not to fall victim of spousal abuse in future.

Cc:Optional1
VickyRotex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
I said I don't know...

ok lets say you don't know for now.

But imagine you dating a nagging girlfriend what will you do and how will you cope with her
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by luscioustrish(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Simple.,,.the guy should shut the nagging girl up with his cor.k in her mouth. wink
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by GEExclusive: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
Simple.,,.the guy should shut the nagging girl up with his cor.k in her mouth. wink
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by dingbang(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

ok lets say you don't know for now.

But imagine you dating a nagging girlfriend what will you do and how will you cope with her
silent treatment..
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

Hmmmm, I must say your taste of things is superb. What do you do in an event where your girlfriend pretentiously cover up her flaws just to get you.? If you happens to be in a relationship with someone with shortcomings, are you seriously gonna forfeit her other outstanding qualities just because of her flaws??

*. It's what I'm saying. We have many divorce cases these days 'cause of this same issue. Most folks hide their flaws to get a partner or even throughout courtship only to start showing these flaws after they've tied the knot. Will you stay put with a man who says you guys should not have premarital sex only to discover he's impotent after wedding even if he has other outstanding qualities like you said, will you?

*. First of, we can't be in a relationship if I can't live with your shortcoming. A man gotta know what he wants or what's best for him. And I gotta remind you that I'm only speaking for myself, if your partner has qualities that can make you overlook their flaws then by all means go ahead and stay with them.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
A Nagging Partner is a No no no for me,having been in a relationship with such, I know how it feels and trust me the relationship wasn't a pleasant one as I was forced to end it,as I wouldn't want to hit a lady for anything despite being tempted to touch on several occasions.

Btw,Some ladies are korodome(Drums) who derives satisfaction from being hit by their male partners hence they misbehave in order to make em raise their ✋ against em. Therefore it's advice able to avoid such relationship in order not to fall victim of spousal abuse in future.

Cc:Optional
Vickotex

well said but you know some guys do nag

What do you have to say about nagging guys??
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
luscioustrish:

seriously....

what about my own case whereby the guy was the one nagging what do you expect i do
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by babyfaceafrica: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

what you are campaigning for is the cause if the high increase in divorce rate?...why should love blind you to things that are real and acidic to a peaceful union?.....some flaws are bad and should be avoided of the person does not want to change.....some people are loud and saucy...am sorry even if you are miss world I won't marry someone like that....it is better to be single and happy than to be INA toxic relationship just because of ""love"".......thunder fire that love
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
silent treatment..

jezz

*silent treatment* please will just advice you end it all.. That can make her to commit suicide...

Please don't dare try it..
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by luscioustrish(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

seriously....

what about my own case whereby the guy was the one nagging what do you expect i do

Keep quiet and press your phone or shape your eyebrows... Simply make him look foolish,with time he'll get the message n stop nagging,real men don't nag.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Baba4dgals: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
Nowadays I don't even know which one is better.. Whether living single or being in a relationship...
my brother I dy enjoy my single life snc last mont and dat doesn't stop me frm sampling diff pusssy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Successobed(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nagging partners are a time bomb, first of He doesn't like you talkless of love, if he does he wouldn't go off at every little errors you make, we are got our limits you can only take so much , it's only a matter of time before you start yelling back then who knows what might happen next, fighting maybe? Nagging partners ain't worth it some who appreciates you won't nagging or complain at everything you do ....been there experienced it and it's not worth it
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by dacovajnr: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

well said but you know some guys do nag

What do you have to say about nagging guys??
Guys who nags are Timed Bombs waiting to explode.Therefore they should be avoided,although few are able to control themselves whenever they're in the midst of ppl they love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
In a case where he says no premarital sex till after wedding, if finding out he is impotent? What should i do?? I can't simply leave him course he is impotent.. I believe in miracles..

YoungBlackRico:

*. It's what I'm saying. We have many divorce cases these days 'cause of this same issue. Most folks hide their flaws to get a partner or even throughout courtship only to start showing these flaws after they've tied the knot. Will you stay put with a man who says you guys should not have premarital sex only to discover he's impotent after wedding even if he has other outstanding qualities like you said, will you?

*. First of, we can't be in a relationship if I can't live with your shortcoming. A man gotta know what he wants or what's best for him. And I gotta remind you that I'm only speaking for myself, if your partner has qualities that can make you overlook their flaws then by all means go ahead and stay with them.

©YBR

anyway thanks for airing your opinion....
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
what you are campaigning for is the cause if the high increase in divorce rate?...why should love blind you to things that are real and acidic to a peaceful union?.....some flaws are bad and should be avoided of the person does not want to change.....some people are loud and saucy...am sorry even if you are miss world I won't marry someone like that....it is better to be single and happy than to be INA toxic relationship just because of ""love"".......thunder fire that love

lolz

easy please take a sip of water...

I'm not the one nagging but she your girlfriend so please don't pour all your anger at me oh...

Just here to hear the opinion of you guys on how you cope with a nagging partner.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by babyfaceafrica: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

lolz

easy please take a sip of water...

I'm not the one nagging but she your girlfriend so please don't pour all your anger at me oh...

Just here to hear the opinion of you guys on how you cope with a nagging partner.
why the support of bad thing?..na una sabi sef
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Have dated a nagging man and I swear I never want to thread that path again. sad embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lolz
very funny.

luscioustrish:

Keep quiet and press your phone or shape your eyebrows... Simply make him look foolish,with time he'll get the message n stop nagging,real men don't nag.

thanks dear

thank God i'm out of the relationship..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guys who nags are Timed Bombs waiting to explode.Therefore they should be avoided,although few are able to control themselves whenever they're in the midst of ppl they love.

seriously the kinda nagging guy i met cannot control his self in midst of loved one.. Even though u try to give him signs to calm down. That's when the nagging will even increase....

Happy l'm free from that world of nagging..
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:
In a case where he says no premarital sex till after wedding, if finding out he is impotent? What should i do?? I can't simply leave him course he is impotent.. I believe in miracles..

anyway thanks for airing your opinion....
Not everybody believes in miracles or God.

My pleasure.

©YBR
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
lolz

babyfaceafrica:
why the support of bad thing?..na una sabi sef

i'm not supporting bad thing.. Just asking questions on how you can cope with a nagging partner even though she has all other qualities you like..

Can you cope her nagging attitude since you like/love other things about her...

If i have pass through a hand of a nagging partner and i didn't enjoy it why then should i support it...
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by dacovajnr: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

seriously the kinda nagging guy i met cannot control his self in midst of loved one.. Even though u try to give him signs to calm down. That's when the nagging will even increase....

Happy l'm free from that world of nagging..
Shebi you're free now...ayam thinking of submitting my C.V embarassed
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by babyfaceafrica: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:
lolz

i'm not supporting bad thing.. Just asking questions on how you can cope with a nagging partner even though she has all other qualities you like..

Can you cope her nagging attitude since you like/love other things about her...

If i have pass through a hand of a nagging partner and i didn't enjoy it why then should i support it...
I can't cope..simple
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by dingbang(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

jezz

*silent treatment* please will just advice you end it all.. That can make her to commit suicide...

Please don't dare try it..
lwkmd.. It will make her to stop nagging and humble herself...
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Shebi you're free now...ayam thinking of submitting my C.V embarassed

lolz

yes i'm free but ur C.V will still pass through second reading grin
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I can't cope..simple
ok
thanks boss for airing your opinion also.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by mikelrex2: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
For me I can't and will never make the mistake of marrying a nagging woman, no matter her other good qualities. I have experience it with an Ex and I don't wish to relive that experience even for one week talkless of the rest of my days with my wife..sorry I can't and I won't even if your papa na dangote I won't marry u if you nag ...peace

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
dingbang:
lwkmd.. It will make her to stop nagging and humble herself...

you think so

Well if you are her last bus stop, i guess she will change....

Thank you.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:
My dad married my sweet mother- a cool and calm woman for himself. And today, they're living in matrimonial bliss.

So my prayer is: "Any woman that will come into my life and nag and nag and nag! Oh, may 'APC's wind of change' change her from my direction by fire by force!" smiley

lolz

a big Amen sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.