Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (6381 Views)

What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend / Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
optional1:

no he wasn't..
He is one of those born in the month of September

Sure
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
optional1:
Lolz
very funny.

thanks dear

thank God i'm out of the relationship..
Xup, so what are u up to recently? Any special man in the scene now?
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Xup, so what are u up to recently? Any special man in the scene now?

we are already in chapter 9 act 5 scene 12
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by FreeSpirited: 11:18pm On May 06, 2017
I prefer a lady cheating on me while I do not know to a insultive&nagging wife . Can't cope...I once broke up on account of nagging and insult

I can a handle a nagging wife who does not add insult but who only spew her mind. I love gals that talk... Most nagging wives usually add insult and there's where my tolerance ends.

When a lady starts adding insult to nagging I stop trusting her.that's my policy...the more u insult the less trust I have for u...the end point is a break up
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Kobicove(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2017
I will NOT tolerate a nag!
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by daclemx: 11:53pm On May 11, 2017
All of u saying "I won't marry a nagging woman" na who wan come marry them? grin Jokes apart guys, women are wired that way. For guys, its a no no. She cannot be nagging for nothing. Find out what her problem is...is it money? is she stressed out? do you spend time with her? is she the time that needs more attention? The list is inexhaustible. Just study your woman...something made her that way and you can help too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Being Black In Brazil Is A Curse (photos) / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom / 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.