Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (51171 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

U mean International school Ibadan girls? shocked

Yeskeh... Awon Mamas. wink
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
nkemdi89:
Our yellow house queen back then had an abortion on the inter house sport day, she already took the drugs while participating for the event, only for her to sneak into an uncompleted building to deposit the foetus, that was the end of the road for both inter house sport and her education.

Please complete the story did she die or what?
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Realhommie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway getting a decent girl who loves and respects u is what matters most cheesy.afterall incidents don happen wey some men go use their salary train a secondary school girl up to university level with the promise of marriage and after graduation the babe go tell theguy she cant marry him cos he"s too old for her cheesy.
Either he's too old for her or she's now more sophisticated, educated, civilized and exposed than the guy coz in most cases men who do that are less educated..

Even a decent girl who loves and respects you is hard to come by these days. Na God go help us ooooo, especially we the the unmarried and still very single guyz, you know na.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by czarr(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Only weak coward guys go for underaged secondary school girls
why do you say they are weak and cowards. What exactly do u mean grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeskeh... Awon Mamas. wink

Lol! ISI gals saving Indy and Zik guys since 15BC grin
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by SmartyPants(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
AuroraB:
You think I'm the one to banter words with you? Excuse me.

Who are you?? Idioot.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Lloydfather(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ootoro lo so yen, only the wise will understand.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Lol! ISI gals saving Indy and Zik guys since 15BC grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin

So you're one of the agbayas that spoilt those fine five gehs abi? Fear God. undecided

Didn't attend the school tho but it was like a second home to me, went for their summer classes twice.

I'm glad I didn't go to that school sha lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hmmmm... so she went to ISI.

Those shudren can spoil for Africa.

Nahhhh, Beechford. smiley

Dem spoil but sabi book too.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by FreeSpirited: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Uncle freespirited, I attended BIS not ISI. undecided
Any which way, I knew u sha.....was in tertiary institution den
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lemme give birth to my baby girls and one man from nowhere will come and say he wants to marry one of them , who has just finished her SSCE exams . I will pour hot water on his body ..
You can't come and ruin my girl future for me ,cos of your useless desires .

He should go and marry sss 3 student ..what's he waiting for ?

Useless he goat!

4 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by sammyp01: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
ⓨⓞⓤ ⓒⓐⓝⓣ ⓒⓞⓟⓨ & ⓟⓐⓢⓣⓔ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓑⓔⓒⓐⓤⓢⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓕⓞⓝⓣ
let's see who can? iphone 7 can !!!
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by airex(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Secondary school girls that abort babies like say tomorrow no dey.

I heard of one that aborted triplet.
SS1 student for that matter.

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.
liar
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ladykolly(f): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
chimebube:
A serving corp member and an English teacher at Federal Science and Technical College Awka, Immanuel Ifediata, has taken to Facebook to advice men to leave fine girls and older ladies, because they all now have the 'runs girl' mentality.

According to Immanuel, gone are the days when ladies choose their partners, based on prospects. He went further to disclose that ladies now choose their men based on wallets.

According to Immanuel, if you need a girl without the runs girls' mentality and not yet 'corrupt', the man should go for secondary school girls, or those who just finished their WASSCE or NECO exams. He also narrated an experience.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/corp-member-advises-men-to-go-after.html
his write up needs a second touch,,,who says every matured girl is after a guys money...to d guys in d house stop addressing all gals as one,there re still thousand of gals dat don't fix their eyes on your wallet. is a choice every one should make,even if u marry a primary or secondary school girl dat doesn't assure u to have d best of home,your naive girl is still growing up.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by prettymua: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Watch It! That Poor Beggar In Your Neighbourhood May Be Working For Some ‘Big Man’

By TrueLifeTori
Apr 22, 2017, 08:27 Am61322
The late American hotelier and founder of the Hilton Hotels chain, Conrad Nicholson Hilton, once said, “Charity is a supreme virtue, and the great channel through which the mercy of God is passed onto mankind.”

Most of us apparently understand this concept and many often truly want to be charitable to needy members of the society. The confusion, however, is that we no longer know who is truly in need. Across our cities, there is a steadily increasing number of Smart Alecs who live off the misfortune of those poor, needy ones, especially those living with various forms of disabilities.

Our reporter’s experience yesterday morning attests to this. At the ever-busy Maza-Maza bus terminal in Lagos, a convergence point for many travellers to far-flung regions of the country, this cripple on a makeshift wooden board fitted with rollers was being harassed by a tout (agbero).

“Commot for road make passengers enter bus, or else I go bundle you commot for here,” the agbero said in a croaky voice as he hauled a heavy Ghana-must-go bag into the trunk of an 18-seater bus. “You think say because your oga don settle you can do anyhow.”

READ ALSO: http://truelifetori.com/my-kindness-to-a-total-stranger-put-me-into-a-huge-debt-and-nearly-landed-me-in-big-wahala/

The cripple, who could not have been more than 20 years of age, quietly wheeled himself out of the way to avoid trouble with the agbero. Even a lunatic in Lagos knows you don’t argue with these folks who always seem high on something.

“Beggar get oga?” our reporter who, on her way to an assignment stopped by to buy recharge card, asked jokingly. It was more out of curiosity.

“Dey there now,” said the agbero offhandedly. But looking up and seeing the beautiful face of the enquirer, he attempted to switch to good English. “One man come here to drop him and others very early in the morning and come to carry them back in the evening. Me I sleep for this park so I dey see him. They are his ATM, while we dey here dey hustle from morning to night.”

Our reporter wanted to find out more, but the agbero was not willing to say more but subtly threatened the cripple to talk or be thrown out of the park.

Isa, as he called himself, admitted he has a master whom he works for, but would not say his name nor his location. The master, according to Isa, is from Bauchi State, North-East Nigeria. All he does is to bring cripples from Bauchi to Lagos, offer them accommodation and protection, provide them with necessary tools and send them out on the daily business of begging for alms.

“We dey five for this park. Our master dey drive us come park early in the morning and by evening, that kind 9 o’clock, he go come carry us back. From the money wey we dey make every day, our master pay us small, give some to our papa or mama for village, then he go keep everything,” he said.

TrueLifeTori also gathered that the so-called master, who operates mostly in the shadows, surfaces occasionally to “settle” the park managers so that his “employees” will be allowed to continue their business unhindered.
http://truelifetori.com/share-tori/
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Not all mature girls are corrupt, we still have some good ones.

This guy was jilted and he is venting his spleen on mature women.

Sec school gals arent as innocent as he thinks, most of them are corrupt and have stds, the lack the means to treat themselves as they dont understand their bodies like the older girls.

They are also ignorant and stupid, they dont serve as helpmate, if you plan to marry one as a man you just added extra luggage to your life.

Always marry a woman who is an asset to your life and destiny.

Young fresh girls are just beautiful liabilities. No sexual experience too , they leave a sour taste in mouth. cool

3 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by nkemdi89(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
papadee93:

Please complete the story did she die or what?
She didn't , out of shame she dropped out of school and went to learn plank business.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Ngokafor(f): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Greatbeard:
Allow them to read their books and focus.

See as he carry head like tiger battery.

...lmao!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by bigfather(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
chimebube:
A serving corp member and an English teacher at Federal Science and Technical College Awka, Immanuel Ifediata, has taken to Facebook to advice men to leave fine girls and older ladies, because they all now have the 'runs girl' mentality.

According to Immanuel, gone are the days when ladies choose their partners, based on prospects. He went further to disclose that ladies now choose their men based on wallets.

According to Immanuel, if you need a girl without the runs girls' mentality and not yet 'corrupt', the man should go for secondary school girls, or those who just finished their WASSCE or NECO exams. He also narrated an experience.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/corp-member-advises-men-to-go-after.html

You will be so shocked by what those you call SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS do now adays. Those children nor dey fear face again !
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by temitope277(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
what is he saying?
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Pro2makx(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
lepasharon:
Useless men stay away from little girls undecided
Hope you are not threatened by the post sha? tongue

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Pro2makx(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
ladykolly:
his write up needs a second touch,,,who says every matured girl is after a guys money...to d guys in d house stop addressing all gals as one,there re still thousand of gals dat don't fix their eyes on your wallet. is a choice every one should make,even if u marry a primary or secondary school girl dat doesn't assure u to have d best of home,your naive girl is still growing up.
Sorry bout the generalization.
But I think it started with the females. We are so tired of hearing "all guys are the same" mantra, to the extent it's almost spreading the us too. Jokes apart, there are still very reasonable girls. By privilege, I have met a few of them and some made really meaningful contributions to me, that's makes up part of who I am today
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Pro2makx(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
ladykolly:

Sorry bout the generalization.
But I think it started with the females. We are so tired of hearing "all guys are the same" mantra, to the extent it's almost spreading the us too. Jokes apart, there are still very reasonable girls. By privilege, I have met a few of them and some made really meaningful contributions to me, that's makes up part of who I am today

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by forget101O(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.

Where is Isi?
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Malawian(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Please Sir, help us trace him and have him sanctioned.
Young girls are not save around him and his likes
yep, it is him, i was using a phone when i first commented, now am logged in with laptop and can clearly see his picture. i think the guy is harmless by the way.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Mabelenena(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
MhizTenderly:
My hair stylist's daughter was there, she narrated it.

Hairstylists they can gossip eh

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
forget101O:

Where is Isi?

UI, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mabelenena:
lipsrsealed
Hairstylists they can gossip eh
Hahaha tongue.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Fuckshiit: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.

yo fúçking one of em?
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

yo fúçking one of em?

Fvckin not. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wetin guys even need wife for? baby mama ti take over jor..

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Fuckshiit: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Fvckin not. lipsrsealed undecided

so how the fûçk you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.