Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (51170 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Abbeyme: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Booked
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by mailingdgreat: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
For diz guy to dey dish out such advise, em go don gbensh all the girls wey em dey teach for d school. Itz time to take em away from dat school or else e go impregnate dem finish!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by nairaarea: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oh no

Youths need to reinvent themselves

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Greatbeard:
Allow them to read their books and focus.

See as he carry head like tiger battery.
..he wan nuture wife grin

4 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ReubenE(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Awkward advise...with so many angles

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by bukitt: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
luminouz:

Please don't tell me ur a student of UI!!!!
ISI babes are fvcked!!!! grin grin

It's u're!
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by roeb1987(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
we are all complaing that our nowadays girls are being deflower at a tenger age, now when we started dating teenage girls what do u expect? early deflower, lack of moral, stupidity, among other crazy attitude or behavious. I am not in party to that idea.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by AuroraB(f): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
waywardpikin:
What did my eyes just read?
Being a Nigerian is depressing sad
You see a deranged fellow being cheered on by people you thought were sane. You can see people buying into his idea on here already.
He's scampered to 'God will judge us' on Facebook when my friends lashed out on him. A lawyer has been involved as he's deemed unfit to have young impressionable girls in his care angry
Small small God don dey expose ndi underdo in human shape cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My hair stylist's daughter was there, she narrated it.

ehm madam dat wan na serious lie and over exaggerated story
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by JacksonD7: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
His logic makes sense, I read something similar recently.

http://www.returnofkings.com/118299/masculine-men-should-sleep-with-and-train-18-year-old-girls-before-they-are-ruined-by-college

Its not foolproof but I think a wise guy should be aiming at the 18-22 age bracket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by MarieSucre(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ptoocool:
Poor corper. He has given naija feminists bone to chew..

You'll be a father to girls one day. This is also a bone that you'll have to chew too.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ifyain: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just get yourself a baby mama. Never trust any woman, small, big or old period.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Secondary school girls that abort babies like say tomorrow no dey.

I heard of one that aborted triplet.
SS1 student for that matter.

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.
hu is a pedophile?many senior secondary school girls av reached puberty

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
The guy no lie that just the truth

5 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Nothing will ever join me with an under 20 lady.

if them lock you up inside a room with under 20 now, you go give her belle overnight undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Preciousemman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
I think he is speaking from a clean mindset, but there are pros and cons to that choice.

Now if the sec. school girl is below 18, then that's abuse. But if she is 18 and above, then her parents need to be involved cos she needs guidance.

But such girls might turn to something else by the time they are fully matured. They will tell you that you took advantage of their naivety and make one's life hell.

Basically God's guidance is all that matters

first of all i believe what is affect the teenage girls today is the result of the advice you are giving now, the today daddies have caused those teens much agony that all they can think about now is extort the young ones because they can fully satisfy them. you imagine a 45 years old man with a family chasing after a 20 years old girl and having an external affairs with her? a girl of 20 should be with a boy of 20-25 and they together can learn things about life and work out what is best for them. if you start going for secondary school girls at your age, girls of 15-18 and you are 30. when you leave them tmao to settle with you family what become of them?

7 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Afam4eva(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think the guy was misunderstood. he didn't mean it the way people have interpreted it.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by SmartyPants(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
I'm not exaggerating. This happened in Owerri.

Madam, he is not saying you are the one exaggerating it. He is saying the girl who told the story is probably exaggerating it which sounds very likely.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
But if all take ur advice, who go marry those above 19 way done enter uni already.

Mind you, i will shoot any dude who comes even remotely close to my future daughter b4 she is old enough, I WILL KILL YOU

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool, I'm not. Had a close rapport with ISI girls as a secondary school student.
OK.lol
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
bukitt:

It's u're!
English please?
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Ptoocool(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

You'll be a father to girls one day. This is also a bone that you'll have to chew too.

ion gerrit. You do think am in support of what he said?
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by SmartyPants(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
AuroraB:
You see a deranged fellow being cheered on by people you thought were sane. You can see people buying into his idea on here already.
He's scampered to 'God will judge us' on Facebook when my friends lashed out on him. A lawyer has been involved as he's deemed unfit to have young impressionable girls in his care angry

lol. What exactly will that lawyer do? The man in question has not broken the law yet though his comments seem rather ill-advised given his position. But he did say propose to the girls after they graduate implying that they should have reached the age of majority as a critical condition of his advice.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Olasco93: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
He is Right

4 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by walosky(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
The rate in which our corpers are going hay wire this days, eh!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by AuroraB(f): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
SmartyPants:

lol. What exactly will that lawyer do? The man in question has not broken the law yet though his comments seem rather ill-advised given his position. But he did say propose to the girls after they graduate implying that they should have reached the age of majority as a critical condition of his advice.
You think I'm the one to banter words with you? Excuse me.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Realhommie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
This guy doesn't know that those senior sec school babes aren't left out from the runs girl syndrome now, they're much more exposed than what we had back in the days. Na dem spoil pass infact, dem dey fvck anyhow and they even do it for free..

2 years ago i was having this very discourse with an acquaintance, he told me he had an encounter with a 15 year old still in sec sch to his surprise he was floating, and dude's above average size ooooo, a 15 year old for that matter. You can imagine, and there are very many of them like that.

I once told a friend there's a community around the area i live in, go get 20 girls from btw the ages of 13-15, carry out a virginity test and you'll be amazed you'll hardly find 5 and seriously that's me being generous..

Funny thing is that this isn't peculiar to Africa, the world is so messed up now mehn.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by waywardpikin: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
AuroraB:

He deserves whatever is coming to him. How sick can one get?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Realhommie(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think the guy was misunderstood. he didn't mean it the way people have interpreted it.
Actually
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by tribalistseun: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kemenising small girls
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Tallesty1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
ruggedised:

if them lock you up inside a room with under 20 now, you go give her belle overnight undecided undecided
One of the things I have achieved so far is having absolute control over my organs and system.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ElsonMorali: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.

Hmmmm... so she went to ISI.

Those shudren can spoil for Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.