Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (51164 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Preciousemman:

first of all i believe what is affect the teenage girls today is the result of the advice you are giving now, the today daddies have caused those teens much agony that all they can think about now is extort the young ones because they can fully satisfy them. you imagine a 45 years old man with a family chasing after a 20 years old girl and having an external affairs with her? a girl of 20 should be with a boy of 20-25 and they together can learn things about life and work out what is best for them. if you start going for secondary school girls at your age, girls of 15-18 and you are 30. when you leave them tmao to settle with you family what become of them?
45 is even young sef grin
there are some men well in their 80s who still run after 16 yr old girls.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by nkemdi89(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Our yellow house queen back then had an abortion on the inter house sport day, she already took the drugs while participating for the event, only for her to sneak into an uncompleted building to deposit the foetus, that was the end of the road for both inter house sport and her education.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by SmellingAnus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Op has a point... I partially agree with him....
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by majamajic(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
This guy don enter. cheesy
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by neocortex: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cradle robbers shouldn't be teaching kids.
He should be transferred asap.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
I Totally Agree.Secondary Girls are better,those with Good Home training,98% University girls are after Money,Eyes don tear!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
waywardpikin:

He deserves whatever is coming to him. How sick can one get?
All those jeering on here wouldn't want their daughter(s) anywhere around him. He's been trending on Facebook. I have not been able to read this writeup of his oooo. I'm not ready for a breakdown embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Realhommie:
This guy doesn't know that those senior sec school babes aren't left out from the runs girl syndrome now, they're much more exposed than what we had back in the days. Na dem spoil pass infact, dem dey fvck anyhow and they even do it for free..

2 years ago i was having this very discourse with an acquaintance, he told me he had an encounter with a 15 year old still in sec sch to his surprise he was floating, and dude's above average size ooooo, a 15 year old for that matter. You can imagine, and there are very many of them like that.

I once told a friend there's a community around the area i live in, go get 20 girls from btw the ages of 13-15, carry out a virginity test and you'll be amazed you'll hardly find 5 and seriously that's me being generous..

Funny thing is that this isn't peculiar to Africa, the world is so messed up now mehn.
with all these wey u write now na wetin u want make those guys wey dey hunt for virgins come do? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Realhommie(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

with all these wey u write now na wetin u want make those guys wey dey hunt for virgins come do? cheesy

Omo mehn me sef tire... There're still virgins and decent girls around but e go dey easier for head of camel to pass tru the eye of needle than........ gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
most secondary school girls are under 18 these days,that makes this idiotic slowpoke a pedophile.secondary school girls are supposed to be reading their books and thinking of career paths not about relationships, it's not as if the idiot is even talking of marrying o, he is looking for people's daughters to be fuckin till he is ready to settle down, idiotic pedophile

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
I think he is speaking from a clean mindset, but there are pros and cons to that choice.

Now if the sec. school girl is below 18, then that's abuse. But if she is 18 and above, then her parents need to be involved cos she needs guidance.

But such girls might turn to something else by the time they are fully matured mature. They will tell you that you took advantage of their naivety and make one's life hell.

Basically God's guidance is all that matters
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by mayortm001(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Secondary school girls of nowadays demand money pass self and they fvck like cockroaches.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.

U mean International school Ibadan girls? shocked
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Amarabae(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Only weak coward guys go for underaged secondary school girls

6 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by lemolemo: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
The dude must have yansh the young girls tire. Some people deserve chemical castration. It's not a sin sleeping with 18 years old but this guy is in position of trust and wrong of him.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Realhommie:
Omo mehn me sef tire... There're still virgins and decent girls around but e go dey easier for head of camel to pass tru the eye of needle than........ gringrin
hehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway getting a decent girl who loves and respects u is what matters most cheesy.afterall incidents don happen wey some men go use their salary train a secondary school girl up to university level with the promise of marriage and after graduation the babe go tell theguy she cant marry him cos he"s too old for her cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
neocortex:
Cradle robbers shouldn't be teaching kids.
He should be transferred asap.
i dey suspect he don already dey knack those small small girls for the class wey he dey teach.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adeinfo:

Your point don't have a logical angle
True some abort.
SS1 that aborted triplet , I put it to you, how did you know she was carrying triplet?
who did you know it was triplet she aborted?
Thank God you said you heard.

She's certainly one of the old cargo with runs girl mentality.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Malawian(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think i am the one who registered this guys NYSC. Guys looks very familiar.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by wintersnow(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Secondary school girls that abort babies like say tomorrow no dey.

I heard of one that aborted triplet.
SS1 student for that matter.

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.

Abort triplet! shocked Jesu!!!
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
I had to personally check for the scoundrel on Facebook and warned him seriously...

Becos it's so obvious, dude is sick, A paedophile.

That's how it starts...

A bunch of disgrace in NYSC uniform...spoiling the image of NYSC.

Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by mondyden: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Secondary school girls these day are the slayest
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Berbierklaus(f): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
yoldepate:
I Totally Agree.Secondary Girls are better,those with Good Home training,98% University girls are after Money,Eyes don tear!!!
And the ones in the university just jumped from their mother's womb to the university they didn't go through secondary school abi?
You think if the likes of Ngozi iweala,Dora Akunyili and well respected women didn't go for higher education they would have made the impact they made in their lives?
How you go know,its possible you don't have female graduates in your lineage
Where do this troglodytes crawl out from biko undecided

4 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Berbierklaus(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Malawian:
I think i am the one who registered this guys NYSC. Guys looks very familiar.
Please Sir, help us trace him and have him sanctioned.
Young girls are not save around him and his likes

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by kuchikau1: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by FreeSpirited: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.
I knew u very well....U used to pass Indy to ur schl back then.... I know u have tasted ur teachers....wont say more than dat
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by siroms: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
I think he is speaking from a clean mindset, but there are pros and cons to that choice.

Now if the sec. school girl is below 18, then that's abuse. But if she is 18 and above, then her parents need to be involved cos she needs guidance.

But such girls might turn to something else by the time they are fully matured. They will tell you that you took advantage of their naivety and make one's life hell.

Basically God's guidance is all that matters

MY GUY U NAILED IT.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Greatbeard:
Allow them to read their books and focus.

See as he carry head like tiger battery.
gberrraaa! grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
The guy did not articulate it well but he made some points.
I see nothing wrong with a 23 years old guy dating an 18 years old girl.

Many ladies now consider being a gf as a job that needs to be paid for.

It is now basically the norm. An expectation. A culture. Nobody is corrupting anybody. Social media and society focusing on wealth is doing a brilliant job of that.
But naive one of today will tear eye tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by tibaonnet: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am not going to comment cos I am a serving corper but if you see those secondary school girls eeh.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Dalastically: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Copers fu*king our girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I knew u very well....U used to pass Indy to ur schl back then.... I know u have tasted ur teachers....wont say more than dat

Uncle freespirited, I attended BIS not ISI. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.