Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (43553 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
YMBBA:

Its all about self gratification, which is not God's will for the marriage institution.

Firstly, though God created sex for enjoyment and pleasure, it is to be confined to the marriage relationship because it is also designed to express love (not just sexual love), unity, and total commitment. Masturbation is an act of self-gratification rather than a part of giving gratification and pleasure to one’s partner.

Secondly, (1) The practice scarcely can be indulged without thoughts of sensuality or “lasciviousness” (Galatians 5:19;

(2) Masturbation is a self-centered practice that does not acknowledge that sexual gratification has been designed as an act to be shared within marriage.
In his first Corinthian epistle, Paul declares that if a person “burns,” i.e., burns “with sexual desire” and feels he cannot exercise “continence,” i.e., “sexual restraint”—the control of “the sexual impulse and its satisfaction” he can pursue a co. marriage. Otherwise self-control is to be mastered.
(3) Self-stimulation is enslaving.

Friend, a truly born again believer will not endulge in masturbation and gratifying self.
“They that are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God Romans 8:14"

A true child of God can't be led to masturbate.

Why is it a sin to masturbate with ur wife close to u seeing dat she cant have sex at d moment?? U havnt answered dat question.
So if i have sex with my wife just because i want to satisfy my sexual hunger, its a sin?
Tell me more bro. After six months of my wife's absence and i dnt release even once, dnt u think by nature which is also d handwork of God dat i will release by wet dream? Go and study d body God created u will find out dat once u start having regular sex u will hardly stay without it for up to two months.
Pst Chris said MASTURBATION ON ITS OWN is not a sin. Prove him wrong by telling me exactly where in d bible dat says lusting after ur own wife is a sin. Or is Masturbating in d presence of ur wife outside d confine of marriage sin?

D only sin i know is anything not done by love and faith. I dnt know anyother sin u are talking of. And stop referring to masturbation for a single person because dat is not wat i am saying.
LASTLY MY HOLINESS How can artificial insemination be achieved or is it also a sin?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Sexina851:

At least am not gullible.
Mtcheew
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by D1official: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
destinysaid:
sorry bro, u was with u until that s particular argument.

The bible speaks of the original preachers of Gods word, the lsreal tribe that produced priests as being poor, living in poverty and receiving tithe cause they did no WORK. this system continued even to d days of the apostles of Jesus Christ. Remember the man that Jesus told to sell His properties before joining him? That's how our pastors are suppose to be. If u believe in the Bible and spirituality like I do, then u Knw money is a spirit, the more you acquire, the more you don't want to lose it and the more it slowly corrupts d mind. Money humility and love of God is a very rare MIX, which I must say is lacking in most of our pastors. Just check it out

Every Sunday if u noticed, revelation is hardly touched, but therein contains a powerful message about the coming of Jesus and how to detect FAKE servants of God. Not only revelation but many other books and verses in the Bible are omitted aswell.

I noticed that if a pastor says open to say psalm 29:5, he is most likely trying to take the verse out of context. What I do these days is to read a few verses BEFORE and AFTER the mentioned verse.

One more thing, plz Dnt compare the artists to pastors, they are not equal, or suppose to appear equal, remember, don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers? It also translates to their livestyle.

My question though is, why is bill gates, one of the leading billionaire and atheist in this world more charitable than our so called pastors?

Why do these pastors walk around with heavy body guards, but tell us the lirs is our protection?

Why do they fear persecution and death (what happened to being a martyr, if they die, another will surely take their place as have been for centuries)(without the apostles death I Dnt think Christianity would HV spread so far, death of a ersin is a powerful way to spread a message as seen through history)

Why do they get to be called papa etc? What happened to humility?
Why do they buy hoverboards, fancy new suits, and things if the world? ( luxurious pastors, you Knw them) what happens to humility??

P.S Dnt quote me to spew trash, I live my life for the bible by the Bible nt by a pastor
u CNt b spewing trash, wen we re of d same team. The only thing is dat we could hv different views concerning a particular subject.
Mind you, the reference on d musicians is nt based on being of d same level with our pastors bt on d basics dat dey re d ones being cherished by the unbelievers, nd dey re also D ones sponsoring them ignorantly.
I respect ur views so much sir bt u must also agree with me Dat money is very necessary for d growth of every organisation even the church.
Hw do u think Christians gt to nations were Christianity is banned?. hw do u think churches re still spread today, how do you think other needful projects in the church re handled.
Do you expect us to preach Christ nd b like the children of d devil, being hunger stricken nd on rags?.
Remember Dat no one dat worked with Christ was ever poor(Abraham,isaac,jacob,moses,solomon ,Joseph nd even Jesus himself was never pitied or begged).Money is not evil bt d love of it is.
Inasmuch as I get ur views, Wealth is also vry needful for us to get the message of Christ across to all nations of d earth. PEACE
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by jared007: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Theres no amount of explanation u tell the haters that will convince them. Their hate filled questions always goes in a merry-go-round. When u succeed in answering one of their questions, they will quickly throw another one at u that u ve answered b4. Once they discover they don't ve more questions to throw they resort to throwing insults at christ embassy members or pastor chris.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Niyi53(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
O ye people, hearken to my call! Remember that this is a prophecy from Him Who created the earth and the heaven. We will cause this, His Own Movement, to spread in all countries and shall cause them to triumph over all others through reasoning and argument. The days are approaching, nay they are near at hand, when only this religion shall be spoken of with honour and respect. God shall grant this religion and this Movement His choicest blessings and unprecedented success and frustrate the designs of all those who seek to destroy them and shall perpetuate their ascendancy till the time the world comes to its end. They jeer at me now but their jeering shall cause no harm, for there has not been a Prophet who has not been jeered at. It was, therefore, incumbent that the Promised Messiah be also jeered at, as God Almighty says: Alas for My Servants! There comes not a Messenger to them but they mock at him( 36:31 ). It is, therefore, a Sign from God; because every Prophet has been mocked at. Who would laugh at a person who comes down from heaven with a host of angels? Even from this one could understand that the story of Messiah coming down from heaven is no more than a myth. Remember very well that no one will descend from heaven. All our opponents who live today shall die and none of them shall ever see Jesus son of Mary coming down from heaven; then their children that are left after them shall also die and none from among them shall ever see Jesus son of Mary coming down from heaven and then their third generation shall also die and they too shall not see the son of Mary coming down. Then God shall cause great consternation in their hearts, yet the son of Mary has not come down. Then in dismay the wise among them shall forsake this belief and three centuries from now shall not have passed when those who await the coming of Jesus son of Mary, whether they be Muslims or Christians, shall relinquish altogether this conception. Then shall prevail only one religion over the whole world and there shall be only one religious Leader. I came only to sow the seed which has been planted by my hand. It shall now grow and flourish and there is none who can hinder its growth.
(This is an extract from a book writtenin 1903)
https://www.alislam.org/books/tadhkiratush%20shahadatain/wordadvc.html
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

Why is it a sin to masturbate with ur wife close to u seeing dat she cant have sex at d moment?? U havnt answered dat question.
So if i have sex with my wife just because i want to satisfy my sexual hunger, its a sin?
Tell me more bro. After six months of my wife's absence and i dnt release even once, dnt u think by nature which is also d handwork of God dat i will release by wet dream? Go and study d body God created u will find out dat once u start having regular sex u will hardly stay without it for up to two months.
*Pst Chris said* MASTURBATION ON ITS OWN is not a sin. Prove him wrong by telling me exactly where in d bible dat says lusting after ur own wife is a sin. Or is Masturbating in d presence of ur wife outside d confine of marriage sin?

D only sin i know is anything not done by love and faith. I dnt know anyother sin u are talking of. And stop referring to masturbation for a single person because dat is not wat i am saying.
LASTLY MY HOLINESS How can artificial insemination be achieved or is it also a sin?

[b]
zionmade:

*Pst Chris said* MASTURBATION ON ITS OWN is not a sin. Prove him wrong by telling me exactly where in d bible dat says lusting after ur own wife is a sin. Or is Masturbating in d presence of ur wife outside d confine of marriage sin?

[/b]
zionmade:

That's the issue, 'pastor Chris said,' it's okay you heard what he said.

Now what have you heard the Holy Spirit say?

"These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so" Acts 17:1

Friend, when we are born into the world we get something from our parents... DNA
Now, when we're born of the spirit we also get something from our father (God)....THE SPIRIT.
Jesus said something about the Holy Spirit

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16:13.

“He will guide you"
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
YMBBA:

That's the issue, 'pastor Chris said,' it's okay you heard what he said.

Now what have you heard the Holy Spirit say?

"These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so" Acts 17:1

Friend, when we are born into the world we get something from our parents... DNA
Now, when we're born of the spirit we also get something from our father (God)....THE SPIRIT.
Jesus said something about the Holy Spirit

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16:13.

“He will guide you"
U didn't care about wat d Holy spirit said before u jumped into ur conclusion and i decided to counter u dat way.
I hear from d spirit right before i even really knew him. So leave it dat way. Pst Chris didn't say anything wrong. Its u guys dat forgot dat d spirit also leads him dat suddenly became judges without trying to reason into wat he meant.
I know Pst Chris for a very long time now. Wen he says anything i know exactly wat he means. So if u cant bring up biblical reason why masturbating with ur spouse in mind because she may not be able to have sex for a long time den next others are ranting its wisdom u dnt join dem.

If d Spirit truly leads u u will be afraid to speaking against d annointing. No matter d denomination i have never spoken against any Man of God not because their teachings go well wit me but because i respect d annointing

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
zionmade:

U didn't care about wat d Holy spirit said before u jumped into ur conclusion and i decided to counter u dat way.
I hear from d spirit right before i even really knew him. So leave it dat way. Pst Chris didn't say anything wrong. Its u guys dat forgot dat d spirit also leads him dat suddenly became judges without trying to reason into wat he meant.
I know Pst Chris for a very long time now. Wen he says anything i know exactly wat he means. So if u cant bring up biblical reason why masturbating with ur spouse in mind because she may not be able to have sex for a long time den next others are ranting its wisdom u dnt join dem.

If d Spirit truly leads u u will be afraid to speaking against d annointing. No matter d denomination i have never spoken against any Man of God not because their teachings go well wit me but because i respect d annointing

Firstly, I spoke against no one.

Secondly, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God..."
1 John 4:1.

You always picture your wife, now have you pictured God the omnipresent, looking at you at that very moment?

masturbation is sin.
masturbation enslaves likewise sin.
masturbation destroys likewise sin.
masturbation can have dominion over a man likewise sin, Which is against God's will.

The problem with many, regardless of how sincere they are, is that they are “religious legalists.” By that I mean they feel free to operate in a wide range of what they call “freedom.” If there is not a specific command condemning their actions, they feel they are at liberty to proceed with almost anything. Therefore, because the Bible does not
explicitly condemn gambling or cheating on a test, these actions must not be viewed as violations of the will of God.

Friend, the marriage institution is sacred, there are so many things you may not understand about it. Marriage and intimacy is aimed at expressing the union of Christ and the church(truly born again and righteous Christians).

Mind you in marriage, your body is not yours, you are joined to your wife as one.

The Holy Spirit convicts against this practice, if you do it though your wife may not be aware, but God knows.

God knew that it's bad for a man to be alone then, He created a woman.

It marriage self control is an indispensable tool, whether your wife is around or not.

“Abstain from all appearance of evil." 1thessalonians 5:22.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 4:56am On Apr 26, 2017
YMBBA:

Firstly, I spoke against no one.

Secondly, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God..."
1 John 4:1.

You always picture your wife, now have you pictured God the omnipresent, looking at you at that very moment?

masturbation is sin.
masturbation enslaves likewise sin.
masturbation destroys likewise sin.
masturbation can have dominion over a man likewise sin, Which is against God's will.

The problem with many, regardless of how sincere they are, is that they are “religious legalists.” By that I mean they feel free to operate in a wide range of what they call “freedom.” If there is not a specific command condemning their actions, they feel they are at liberty to proceed with almost anything. Therefore, because the Bible does not
explicitly condemn gambling or cheating on a test, these actions must not be viewed as violations of the will of God.

Friend, the marriage institution is sacred, there are so many things you may not understand about it. Marriage and intimacy is aimed at expressing the union of Christ and the church(truly born again and righteous Christians).

Mind you in marriage, your body is not yours, you are joined to your wife as one.

The Holy Spirit convicts against this practice, if you do it though your wife may not be aware, but God knows.

God knew that it's bad for a man to be alone then, He created a woman.

It marriage self control is an indispensable tool, whether your wife is around or not.

“Abstain from all appearance of evil." 1thessalonians 5:22.
Now j insinuate dat d spirit i have is not of God.
I dnt like long logical sermons. Wat u wrote up there are logical sermon. In simple terms point to me from d bible where masturbation is a sin? And before u quote desires of d flesh bla bla bla also know dat food is d desire of d flesh.
Anyway point to d bible. Dat is d only proof u can give me
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
zionmade:

Now j insinuate dat d spirit i have is not of God.
I dnt like long logical sermons. Wat u wrote up there are logical sermon. In simple terms point to me from d bible where masturbation is a sin? And before u quote desires of d flesh bla bla bla also know dat food is d desire of d flesh.
Anyway point to d bible. Dat is d only proof u can give me

“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Romans 1:27

I suppose you know the natural use of the woman?
In this verse masturbation, bestiality, homosexuality is condemned.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 2:36am On Apr 27, 2017
YMBBA:

“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." Romans 1:27

I suppose you know the natural use of the woman?
In this verse masturbation, bestiality, homosexuality is condemned.
Bro pls talk to me with d mindset dat u re talking to someone dat has studied d bible for years. D verse was purely only on homosexuality dont try to add ur own Version of interpretation. Homosexuality is also recorded in Gen (the case of the angels) and Judges (the case of the young priest and his wife).
Stop all these additional interpretations. U even had to add bestiality, why not all st Paul do his Job
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
zionmade:

Bro pls talk to me with d mindset dat u re talking to someone dat has studied d bible for years. D verse was purely only on homosexuality dont try to add ur own Version of interpretation. Homosexuality is also recorded in Gen (the case of the angels) and Judges (the case of the young priest and his wife).
Stop all these additional interpretations. U even had to add bestiality, why not all st Paul do his Job

Yes bestiality is evil, they're all evil.

You talking of Food as a desire of the flesh. You know God said he has given all these animals for food, so he knew we'll eat.

Sorry pls, can you share your salvation testimony?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hehe cheesy
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
YMBBA:

Yes bestiality is evil, they're all evil.

You talking of Food as a desire of the flesh. You know God said he has given all these animals for food, so he knew we'll eat.

Sorry pls, can you share your salvation testimony?
U re trying to comit a fallacy of inference
I asked u where is it in d bible dat self service is a sin. Wats my business wit bestiality?
Sexual pleasure was also a gift from God to humanity. So make it clear i need to know why masturbation wit ur wife on d bed is a sin knowing fully well dat she is indisposed at d moment
About my salvation story i dnt have one because i lived all my conscious knowing God.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
zionmade:

U re trying to comit a fallacy of inference
I asked u where is it in d bible dat self service is a sin. Wats my business wit bestiality?
Sexual pleasure was also a gift from God to humanity. So make it clear i need to know why masturbation wit ur wife on d bed is a sin knowing fully well dat she is indisposed at d moment
About my salvation story i dnt have one because i lived all my conscious knowing God.

You've well spoken

Well, you have to be born again then, being religious isn't enough, you may be highly moral like Nicodemus, you may be zealously religious like Cornelius but, Jesus said "Except a man be born again he cannot enter into the kingdom of God... Ye must be born again" John 3:1-7

There must be a point in your life when in penitence and brokenness you confess to the Lord all your sins, being genuinely sorry for the past life of sin, asking that the blood that was spilt for redemption wash you clean, accepting and recognising the saviour of the world as your personal saviour, Everyone that came to Christ had a point in their life when they decided to follow Jesus and a great change accompanies this experience. psalm 51.

God has done it for millions, he can do it for you, if only you put your trust in Him, Go to Him in faith.

There's a difference between people that go to church and those that have made their ways right with God.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
YMBBA:

You've well spoken

Well, you have to be born again then, being religious isn't enough, you may be highly moral like Nicodemus, you may be zealously religious like Cornelius but, Jesus said "Except a man be born again he cannot enter into the kingdom of God... Ye must be born again" John 3:1-7

There must be a point in your life when in penitence and brokenness you confess to the Lord all your sins, being genuinely sorry for the past life of sin, asking that the blood that was spilt for redemption wash you clean, accepting and recognising the saviour of the world as your personal saviour, Everyone that came to Christ had a point in their life when they decided to follow Jesus and a great change accompanies this experience. psalm 51.

grin grin grin

You deceive yourself to think that because he cannot tell where he answered an alter call he is not saved.

Are you saying that there are no saved in the catholic and orthodox churches since there are hardly any alter calls in those places?

You are not making any solid points, or answering questions put at you... just hopping around.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
YMBBA,

What zionmade said is worthy of note because I grew up in a staunch catholic church and cant ever remember living without the conciousness and condemnation of sin. And when I recieved salvation, it was for real. I knew the peace of God.

So when someone makes such a claim as always having the consciousness of God, you dont just overlook that and continue your preaching because that is a special case, worthy of note and there's something special you can get just by understanding. So ask questions. This is the same problem some penticostals have with TB Joshua. They want everyone to fit into a box.

Nothing apart from the Word and the witness of the Holy spirit give assurance of salvation.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

grin grin grin

You deceive yourself to think that because he cannot tell where he answered an alter call he is not saved.

Are you saying that there are no saved in the catholic and orthodox churches since there are hardly any alter calls in thise places?

You are not making any solid points, or answering questions put at you... just hopping around.

Coming out for altar calls doesn't really guarantee salvation, is something between a person and God.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" 1cor 2:14.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
YMBBA:

Coming out for altar calls doesn't really guarantee salvation, is something between a person and God.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" 1cor 2:14.

Abeg save that your preaching for sinners if at all you have any real compassion for the lost.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
YMBBA:

You've well spoken

God has done it for millions, he can do it for you, if only you put your trust in Him, Go to Him in faith.

There's a difference between people that go to church and those that have made their ways right with God.
Go preach dat message to someone else. I dnt need it
U dnt expect me to along with u wen u discussions disrepect my mentor
Now u can call me opposite of being religious because Blw is my Church. And for ur info Pst Chris was still one of the first pastors in nigeria to open d eyes of people to know dat Christianity is not a religious.
I didn't say i havnt confessed d lordship of Christ. I only said i dnt have dat sweet salvation story u expect because i have never lived a worldly life from birth

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
zionmade:

I didn't say i havnt confessed d lordship of Christ. I only said i dnt have dat sweet salvation story u expect because i have never lived a worldly life from birth

Now he is confused because all they do at salvation is confess sins. grin cheesy
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:

Now he is confused because all they do at salvation is confess sins. grin cheesy
If u saw confess sins den u re blind. And i asked a question here dat demands answer and not this other blabbings dat u re doing here. If u cant answer my questions den stay off before i start replying u wit insultive words
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ScienceWatch: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
donnie:
YMBBA,

What zionmade said is worthy of note because I grew up in a staunch catholic church and cant ever remember living without the conciousness and condemnation of sin. And when I recieved salvation, it was for real. I knew the peace of God.

So when someone makes such a claim as always having the consciousness of God, you dont just overlook that and continue your preaching because that is a special case, worthy of note and there's something special you can get just by understanding. So ask questions. This is the same problem some penticostals have with TB Joshua. They want everyone to fit into a box.

Nothing apart from the Word and the witness of the Holy spirit give assurance of salvation.
THE JEWS REJECTED JESUS CHRIST. NIGERIANS DON’T REJECT THE WORKS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA.

There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The majority of congregations world-wide are experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to a pastor, to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.

Because of FAKE pastors, many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Jesus is the only one that can honestly claim, "I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
This statements by Jesus to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited.

This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable Biblical and scientific evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power to heal, to deliver from evil spirits and to prosper.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ScienceWatch: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bollinger:

I am more dumbfounded by your lack of grasp of reality. In this day and age fa. The truth is religion is of taken to the levels we see in places like Nigeria. Poverty stricken societies. And or with people who are old and are afraid of death, or are facing adversities that they cannot handle. I guarantee you, if you were probably born in Germany, you would be singing a different tune right now grin.
Bollinger you have a weak grasp of reality. Dont you know that there are many decent Germans that come all the way to Nigeria to be effectively healed, delivered from Demonic spirits and materially blessed ?

So, even if he was born in Germany he would love the truth that can only be found in Nigeria and he would spend all his money for the love of the greatest TRUTH which is a reality experience with Jesus through a true disciple/pastor of the mighty Jesus Christ.

Are you aware Bollinger, of the adversities that the rich face ? Even they finally realize that their only solution is Jesus. Then they humbly come to Nigeria for effective help.

The rich is coming in droves to the poor for help ! Is that not a MIRACLE ?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
THE JEWS REJECTED JESUS CHRIST. NIGERIANS DON’T REJECT THE WORKS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA.

There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The majority of congregations world-wide are experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to a pastor, to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.

Because of FAKE pastors, many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Jesus is the only one that can honestly claim, "I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
This statements by Jesus to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited.

This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable Biblical and scientific evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power to heal, to deliver from evil spirits and to prosper.
Opposite is d case now.
Last 10yrs pastor Chris packs out d national stadium in lagos with over 5 overflows but today ha cant even hold a crusade there anymore because There will be a lockdown in lagos.
Last 3 yrs pst Chris went to Uk and 24hrs before d start of d program d dome was closed down by UK securities because of overflow.
On sunday he will be in zimbabwe i bet u dat d entire stadium will be packed out with over 7overflows.
Now which wisdom are u talking about?
Everyday souls are added to d church in their numberz. So dnt be deceived by ur illusion dat u are in anyway wise.
The church is growing mightily
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 2:29am On Apr 28, 2017
zionmade:

If u saw confess sins den u re blind. And i asked a question here dat demands answer and not this other blabbings dat u re doing here. If u cant answer my questions den stay off before i start replying u wit insultive words

Hey easy o shocked ...sebi that's not for me cos am on ur side grin

I was referring to YMBBA
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Bollinger(m): 4:11am On Apr 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Bollinger you have a weak grasp of reality. Dont you know that there are many decent Germans that come all the way to Nigeria to be effectively healed, delivered from Demonic spirits and materially blessed ?

So, even if he was born in Germany he would love the truth that can only be found in Nigeria and he would spend all his money for the love of the greatest TRUTH which is a reality experience with Jesus through a true disciple/pastor of the mighty Jesus Christ.

Are you aware Bollinger, of the adversities that the rich face ? Even they finally realize that their only solution is Jesus. Then they humbly come to Nigeria for effective help.

The rich is coming in droves to the poor for help ! Is that not a MIRACLE ?

Your logic is like i would expect from a typical Nigerian. It is like saying that because crime exists in America, it is then logical to conclude that America is as dangerous to live in as it is in Nigeria. It is all about percentages bro. Just because some people from Germany believe in God does not mean they are in the multitude in Germany. Do you want to compare the mass religious psychosis prevalent in Nigeria to that of Germany? And i believe i already explained to you part of the reason people like you are religious. It is either they are afraid of death, are old, or do not know how to tackle life's challenges. Life has two very simple rules; 1. You lay on the bed you make and 2. shiit happens. It is just too simple. For some strange reason, you all believe that bad things are not a part of life. For people like you, it must be some mysterious reason for any adversity faced by a person. It is either the work of the devil or "my grand mama for village na winch". I wonder how you people think. I am just thankful that you people are not in the multitude else we would all still be living in the stone age. If i had to guess, you would hate gay people right? I mean since you believe in the bible and it's teachings so much. Meanwhile, the only reason you are able to use a computer is because of the milestones a gay man made in the field of computer science. I dare you to stop using computers from now on since i believe you would not to be associated with anything gay. But you wouldn't would you? I mean since you benefit from it. Smh.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2017
donnie:

Hey easy o shocked ...sebi that's not for me cos am on ur side grin

I was referring to YMBBA
Sorry bro
Sometimes people who think they are too holy and righteous because of their works can get someone irritated. I hate hypocricy so much. They behave as if God asked dem to help him judge sinners on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.