Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (43550 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2017
k9ine:
This thing you just said now, can you repeat it before a judge if Sinach drags you to court? Just let me know.

Then they will open a thread about how a minister must forgive like Christ. angry
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2017
donnie:

He is a righteous man whose heart is towards God and kingdom expansion. Thats the reason he will never know lack.
dey there dey deceive ur self. Lol
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by samjey: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
seguno2:

If your god of men, Chris can't give a SPECIFIC date for the return of Jesus Christ, please let us know what additional information he has provided apart from what is in the Bible of over 2,000 years ago.
If he has said NOTHING new, then there is no great truth nor is there anything significant about what the scam artist has said.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Luiz1:
dey there dey deceive ur self. Lol

tongue
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by samjey: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2017
I pray you understand soon. The Lord have mercy on you.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Jeromejnr(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
seguno2:

You don't know that Apostle Paul was not rich materially or you don't know that he repaired fishing nets in order to earn a living despite being a lawyer?
What do you not know, so that I can redeem you from your lack of knowledge that perishes?

I didnt want to interfere before but after observing your ignorant chant, I had to respond.

Read below carefully Paul's letter to the church about how Apostles tend to suffer differently. ( though not always)

And before you will say he is not talking about wealth here, notice the words: Rich, work, homeless, want e.t.c

1 Corinthians 4:

8Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have begun to reign—and that without us! How I wish that you really had begun to reign so that we also might reign with you! 9For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like those condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to human beings. 10We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored! 11To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
seguno2:

You don't know that Apostle Paul was not rich materially or you don't know that he repaired fishing nets in order to earn a living despite being a lawyer?
What do you not know, so that I can redeem you from your lack of knowledge that perishes?
So as a christian i start a production business and suddenly get a contract worth billions of naira, i shud reject it just because paul repaired fishing nets abi.
Poverty mentality is a type of cancer of d brain. We christians are meant to be materially wealthy and poverty after up to four years of being a Christian simply shows d person doesnt d word of God to work
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
arimahoseloka:
oga but u said mansturbation is not a sin, u also charge people gate fee for new yr service. if i see u in heaven then it must definately be a dream or an illusion. it cant be thesame God u claim to preach about
Mr hypocrite MASTURBATION (on its own) is not a sin get dat into ur skull. Yes he charges 1k for new year eve servic and spends ove millions of dollars to ensure dat d same service is aired all over d world. Wat is d sin there is people onsite make a little sacrifice to ensure dat people far away also enjoy d program

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2017
[/color]
oneclot:
[color=#550000]Christ has come and gone but the world is oblivious of this fact.

And, that coming marked the end of the world.
Christians that are still waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ are only waiting in vain.

If only they can understand the meaning of the hidden vision revealed to Daniel (in the book of Daniels) and then relate it to the vision revealed to John (in the book of Revelations), then, they will come to understand that he has long come and gone.
oneclot:
[color=#550000]Christ has come and gone but the world is oblivious of this fact.

Christians that are still waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ are only waiting in vain.

If only they can understand the meaning of the hidden vision revealed to Daniel (in the book of Daniels) and then relate it to the vision revealed to John (in the book of Revelations), then, they will come to understand that he has long come and gone.
[/color][quote author=oneclot post=55851807]Christ has come and gone but the world is oblivious of this fact.

If only they can understand the meaning of the hidden vision revealed to Daniel (in the book of Daniels) and then relate it to the vision revealed to John (in the book of Revelations), then, they will come to understand that he has long come and gone
.[/quote

JESUS IS COMING AGAIN.
Acts 1:9-11
He came to redeem man, He's coming again to rapture the church.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by abelokanlawon: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2017
We to don get ready 4 him
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by jabojafa(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2017
johnydon22:
People has been saying that for more than 2000 f**cking years and these people include Jesus himself, peter and paul and pretty much every important character in the new testament and then through out the medieval times.

further more we hear that sh*t like literally everyday from Christians around the world. Now Pastor Chris says it and suddenly it becomes News?

what makes that more special or how does pastor Chris saying it make it any less bullsh*t? undecided

N.B: Anyway important question to all christians, can someone tell me what pastor chris is doing with all the money he is raking in when Jesus is coming soon, doesn't that mean you don't really need all the millions since they aren't needed once jesus comes?

ask yourselves; Do they really believe what they preach?
go read Malachi 4:1-2 and take heed.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by lonamy: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:
U wont see all those haters here. If its blackmail now u will see dem rushing.
And those who keep ranting prosperity preachers bla bla bla wont also see dis. Blind men everywhere

Bros, please if you really want to sell your man of God to the people in this forum, tell more on his contribution to the community, I mean what project has he embarked on to affect the society. I know a church in that same Ikeja axis where your head quarters is. This church were using a particular government public school to park their cars during services.

The church went to the school and completely refurbished it, they built new class room, roads within the school as in total transformation of the school with scholarships.

I read someone mentioned your Pastor is a great giver, giving to the ministry he owns. Who does the money go back to, is it not back to his pocket and you are saying "Blind men everywhere" You must be a very deeply blind man if you don't see this.

Tell about his good works to the society. The billions of Naira that will not be useful when Jesus comes, why can't you people use it to alleviate others poverty.

I will be expecting your response.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

Mr hypocrite MASTURBATION (on its own) is not a sin get dat into ur skull. Yes he charges 1k for new year eve servic and spends ove millions of dollars to ensure dat d same service is aired all over d world. Wat is d sin there is people onsite make a little sacrifice to ensure dat people far away also enjoy d program

MASTURBATION IS SIN
“But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints. Eph.5:3"
The Bible could've simply said ’fornication' but All uncleanness was added.
What do you term unclean, morally and spiritually?
Now is masturbation clean?
what makes a man to masturbate? It all starts from the heart, the thought of formication.

If you're a victim of masturbation, sincerely ask God for forgiveness, have a strong decision not to continue in it, and he'll aid you by His power.
God bless you.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by arimahoseloka(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

lol.. another blind follower. u are doomed u and your god pastor chris. so u really beleive mansturbation isnt a sin? and u think its ok charging pple gate fee for new yr service. u are finished, i have nothing to say. u better confess the name of the god u are worshipping. because certainly its not thesame God i worship
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Sexina851(f): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2017
donnie:

And what have you achieved with your clear eyesight?
At least am not gullible.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2017
lonamy:

Bros, please if you really want to sell your man of God to the people in this forum, tell more on his contribution to the community, I mean what project has he embarked on to affect the society. I know a church in that same Ikeja axis where your head quarters is. This church were using a particular government public school to park their cars during services.

The church went to the school and completely refurbished it, they built new class room, roads within the school as in total transformation of the school with scholarships.

I read someone mentioned your Pastor is a great giver, giving to the ministry he owns. Who does the money go back to, is it not back to his pocket and you are saying "Blind men everywhere" You must be a very deeply blind man if you don't see this.

Tell about his good works to the society. The billions of Naira that will not be useful when Jesus comes, why can't you people use it to alleviate others poverty.

I will be expecting your response.
I have no business selling my pastor neither do i owe anybody any explaination wat d church does with their money. But for d decent manner with which u asked i will answer.
No 1 d church has up to 8arms of partnership. 4 are devoted to spread of d gospel through d internet etc. That is not d area u want to hear about i guess (though its d most important )
Innercity Mission : picks up Street children, feed dem, feed and empower their parents and give dem very quality education. In other states apart from lagos, every September d church pays d fees of so many Street kids.
Healing school. Admits over 100000 sick persons who register twice a year. A lot of them who lost their businesses due to sickness are empowered to start a new life after healing.
OCT 1: Several projects are carried out by d church all over d country.
Dec 6: service day. Every member is mandated to render a free service to his community and ensure all destitutes all over d country are fed dat day. And many more
Am not advertising anybody here but d nice way u put the question made me answer u
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Sexina851(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
arimahoseloka:
lol.. another blind follower. u are doomed u and your god pastor chris. so u really beleive mansturbation isnt a sin? and u think its ok charging pple gate fee for new yr service. u are finished, i have nothing to say. u better confess the name of the god u are worshipping. because certainly its not thesame God i worship

Am really disappointed at the people we call Christians dis day. Dey attend church for someone to get into their heads, and then u see dem defending even the worst of comments so long it's "their pastor"
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2017
arimahoseloka:
If u are a man and u masturbate wit ur wife's picture wen ur wife is pregnant or maybe just delivered explain how it is a sin?
I gave d reason for d gate fee and u choose to be blind to see it. Calculate 1000 multiplied by 50000 persons.
Den do some research wat it will cost to host the program in up to 5000 tv stations all around d world and host it on d internet.
Woe unto u hypocrites who know nothing about God's world.
D day i chose to be born again i became blind to ur carnal wisdom. U dat can see wat have u done for ur world
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Sexina851:

Am really disappointed at the people we call Christians dis day. Dey attend church for someone to get into their heads, and then u see dem defending even the worst of comments so long it's "their pastor"
Mrs righteousness tell me how it is sin masturbating over ur husband's pictures wen he is away for up to six months.? HYPOCRITES
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
YMBBA:

MASTURBATION IS SIN
“But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints. Eph.5:3"
The Bible could've simply said ’fornication' but All uncleanness was added.
What do you term unclean, morally and spiritually?
Now is masturbation clean?
what makes a man to masturbate? It all starts from the heart, the thought of formication.

If you're a victim of masturbation, sincerely ask God for forgiveness, have a strong decision not to continue in it, and he'll aid you by His power.
God bless you.
Wat of if my wife is a nursing mother and i masturbate thinking about her unclothedness. How is it a sin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by arimahoseloka(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

If u are a man and u masturbate wit ur wife's picture wen ur wife is pregnant or maybe just delivered explain how it is a sin?
I gave d reason for d gate fee and u choose to be blind to see it. Calculate 1000 multiplied by 50000 persons.
Den do some research wat it will cost to host the program in up to 5000 tv stations all around d world and host it on d internet.
Woe unto u hypocrites who know nothing about God's world.
D day i chose to be born again i became blind to ur carnal wisdom. U dat can see wat have u done for ur world
na wa o. your matter na strong one. at the junction i hereby rest my case. Go with ur thinking that mansturbating with ur wifes picture isnt a sin. Make God have mercy on u.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by vanvino(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:
U wont see all those haters here. If its blackmail now u will see dem rushing.
And those who keep ranting prosperity preachers bla bla bla wont also see dis. Blind men everywhere
even a Dead Clock is right twice a day
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Butterworth: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
donnie:

Raking money into where?
So you cannot see the spread of his message around the world.

He recenly had a ministers conference and youth camp with attendees from every known nation on earth... over 200.

Who does that? You think that's normal?

I wonder how that conference affecting the living conditions of his gullible members,

I guess the conference brought about an increase in their bank accounts and more employment created.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Sexina851(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

Mrs righteousness tell me how it is sin masturbating over ur husband's pictures wen he is away for up to six months.? HYPOCRITES

Smiles... Are u intentionally doing this?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Sexina851:

Smiles... Are u intentionally doing this?
Answer dat question.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by zionmade(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2017
arimahoseloka:
na wa o. your matter na strong one. at the junction i hereby rest my case. Go with ur thinking that mansturbating with ur wifes picture isnt a sin. Make God have mercy on u.
Hahaha am still waiting for all d self acclaimed holy holy hypocrites to answer dat question.
Bro bail ur brodas answer dat question.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by CHARLOE(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2017
seguno2:

You are too gentle.
Too kind.
Why only half?
If the fake p.i.m.p god of men is not deceiving himself and his sheeple, let him empty his bank accounts and sell all his assets.
Then thinking souls will take him serious.
Anything less means that he is either a joker or simply joking.
What a smart arse mofo.
Aha, guy you wicked! U want his .members to commit mass suicide? Or u don't no d reason they follow him like sheep with fish brain is cos they want to b rich like him, by sowing seeds, tithe, 1st fruit, naming n claiming etc.
Plz b compassionate, d chain of gullibility n hipnosis cannot b broken in a day.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by YMBBA: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

Wat of if my wife is a nursing mother and i masturbate thinking about her unclothedness. How is it a sin

Its all about self gratification, which is not God's will for the marriage institution.

Firstly, though God created sex for enjoyment and pleasure, it is to be confined to the marriage relationship because it is also designed to express love (not just sexual love), unity, and total commitment. Masturbation is an act of self-gratification rather than a part of giving gratification and pleasure to one’s partner.

Secondly, (1) The practice scarcely can be indulged without thoughts of sensuality or “lasciviousness” (Galatians 5:19wink

(2) Masturbation is a self-centered practice that does not acknowledge that sexual gratification has been designed as an act to be shared within marriage.
In his first Corinthian epistle, Paul declares that if a person “burns,” i.e., burns “with sexual desire” and feels he cannot exercise “continence,” i.e., “sexual restraint”—the control of “the sexual impulse and its satisfaction” he can pursue a co. marriage. Otherwise self-control is to be mastered.
(3) Self-stimulation is enslaving.

Friend, a truly born again believer will not endulge in masturbation and gratifying self.
“They that are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God Romans 8:14"

A true child of God can't be led to masturbate.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ochoandy: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2017
0b10010011:
Big Lie!

Coming where?

Even if he is coming, he will be coming too where he was crucified and made such promise.

I never buy Range Rover and Mansion for Banana Island and u telling me his coming soon.

Why pastor no talk am when he be pauper?

Delusion!
THE NOAH GENERATION DOUBTED THE WARNINGS AND WERE CONSUMED BY THE FLOOD.IT WILL WISE OF US TO BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR MAKER ,INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD DISTRACT US FROM PERMANENT ABODE. Maranatha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.