Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (43540 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Hash86(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
He should have told us the exact date he will arrive or else there is nothing special about what he has said. Because many people have said it hundreds years back and nobody showed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by costandi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

You are too gentle.
Too kind.
Why only half?
If the fake p.i.m.p god of men is not deceiving himself and his sheeple, let him empty his bank accounts and sell all his assets.
Then thinking souls will take him serious.
Anything less means that he is either a joker or simply joking.
What a smart arse mofo.
You need mega money to make massive impact for the gospel. By the way, if you are a believer and truly understand the word, you'd understand that it's actually an anomaly for a preacher of the Gospel to remain poor. One fact of the gospel is that, Jesus died poor that we should be rich. Being rich is 'part' of our evidence of salvation (this is not to mean that every one who 'seems' to be rich is saved).

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sexina851:

So u mean u don't know other churches do that. And besides I see nothing special in all those things sef

Forget that thing jor... from over 200 countries in one meeting?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nicho118(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
that no be news na. everyone knows that

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
ideology:
if u have the mastercard you can make psyments on websites that accepts payoneer, why not transfer the $ to normal account, their xchange rate is 400

I don't get you clearly sir...
Can u pls expantiate on this method which I don't know or let's discuss via whatsapp
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:
you are not? grin grin grin grin

I am and I do not know lack
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Sexina851(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Forget that thing jor... from over 200 countries in one meeting?
And its an achievement. And after the the convention what happens?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by thunderbabs: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
eezeribe:
He is now the advocate for Jesus.something we have been hearing since childhood.
I think he should prepare for the coming of Jesus christ by reconciling with his wife.

Why do pple always think or believe reconciliation makes a broken family happy again? In most cases, it doesn't.

If its not working, it isnt working...you cant force it. These re humans not robots or animals or sort.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
costandi:
You need mega money to make massive impact for the gospel. By the way, if you are a believer and truly understand the word, you'd understand that it's actually an anomaly for a preacher of the Gospel to remain poor. One fact of the gospel is that, Jesus died poor that we should be rich. Being rich is 'part' of our evidence of salvation (this is not to mean that every one who 'seems' to be rich is saved).

Please provide Biblical reference for this:

Jesus died poor that we should be rich.

Thanks
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
holatimmy:

Bro it's simple
Live your life as if Jesus is coming the next minute
Make your plans as if Jesus is not coming in the next 1000 years

That way you are fruitful and you are prepared

Don't live a useless life
Be heavenly conscious and earthly relevant
3. The Pascal Wager Quote

Pascal’s Wager, has undoubtedly been used by every theist to date.

It states that:
you would be better off to believe in God than to not. Even if all the evidence suggests there isn’t a god. For if there is no god, nothing is going to happen when you die.
However, if there is, and you didn’t believe, then you are going to hell.

- First off, I will not be bullied into believing anything and I can’t imagine a god that would be so petty to do so, but I’ll go more into that later.

- Secondly, how does she know which god is the right god to worship? How does she know that while she’s worshipping Yahweh she’s not making Thor progressively angrier?

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Antichristus:
Religion is the opium of the masses, giving them a false sense of consciousness.

Wetin dis one dey talk sef? undecided
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by costandi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

Please provide Biblical reference for this:

Thanks
Say no more grin
2 Corinthians 8:9 ►

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by bigclem22: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
GOD go help u.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sexina851:

And its an achievement. And after the the convention what happens?

They go to impact their their respective nations with what they've recieved.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
costandi:
Say no more grin

And you think that Apostle Paul wrote about material wealth in that verse?
If he was on about material wealth, why was he Paul a poor man who constantly worked to earn a living, even repairing fishing nets despite being a lawyer?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by FENZY24(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jesus is not coming to earth
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Where does his wealth come from? You people are just weird i swear.

From Jehovah...
Wierd? nah... rather, I think you're simply dumbfounded by the power of God.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Sexina851(f): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

They go to impact their their respective nations with what they've recieved.

LOl. Blind leaders leading the blind

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by tbibuzz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigayoyo:
Well, undecided
Dude its only a fool DAT will says dere is no God its really going to be very hard to deny d fact on d last day DAT u never heard Jesus was coming soon believe what u wish bro ur entitled to your own opinion and as for Pastor Chris i strongly believe he is preaching Jesus cos he says we should check d scripture each time he preaches and not swallow all he has said without first checkng d bible first dese crusades he organiziz it cost money the healing skool costs money too to organise remember healing skool is free Printing d daily devotional rhapsody of realities costs money and he is sending it all over d globe for free not to mention d free bibles he sends to countries no b sand dem dey use print am so bros make enquiries before u post e and I will advice u choose ur words wisely so u don't get into trouble with God if he turns his back on u my broda no where u fit get solution o
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sexina851:

LOl. Blind leaders leading the blind

And what have you achieved with your clear eyesight?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Coolgent(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oga tell us exact date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by costandi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

And you think that Apostle Paul wrote about material wealth in that verse?
If he was on about material wealth, why was he Paul a poor man who constantly worked to earn a living, even repairing fishing nets despite being a lawyer?
Chai! It's obvious that you have consciously opted to understand the scripture in your own misguided way, despite the fact that it has been clearly spelt out. I choose to be rich. Cos my God has given me all blessings freely to enjoy. Poverty is of the devil and is a choice my brother. And, I hope you are soon awakened to this reality and find your way out of it . Anyway, the original word from which the phrase 'be made rich' was translated is ploutēsēte, which literally means 'be enriched'.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ifeanyi83(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Even when He comes, some still will not believe. But that doesn't change the fact that He's coming anyways.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Jesusloveyou: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
I've been hearing that since I was a kid! cool cool
you have be hearing that without proper repentance.
Repent for Jesus will surely come

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
costandi:
Chai! It's obvious that you have consciously opted to understand the scripture in your own misguided way, despite the fact that it has been clearly spelt out. I choose to be rich. Cos my God has given me all blessings freely to enjoy. Poverty is of the devil and is a choice my brother. And, I hope you are soon awakened to this reality and find your way out of it .

Can you answer the question about Apostle Paul's poverty materially despite the verse that you quoted?
Are you capable of answering?
Or are you incapable?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ifeanyi83:
Even when He comes, some still will not believe. But that doesn't change the fact that He's coming anyways.

Jesusloveyou:
you have be hearing that without proper repentance.
Repent for Jesus will surely come

On which date is He coming?
To be taken serious, you or your Chris will have to provide a SPECIFIC date.
Except you are both jokers.
Or you are both joking.
Either way.
Thanks
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by xtiandamondre(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
kufre2010:
i know make i go pack my clothes. i here say they wil blow the trumpet from the chines satelite that was lunch yesterday. no make i no hurry before them go finish reading names of 1billion+ chinese come enter india then usa. e go take time before them reach naija.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Bollinger(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

From Jehovah...
Wierd? nah... rather, I think you're simply dumbfounded by the power of God.

I am more dumbfounded by your lack of grasp of reality. In this day and age fa. The truth is religion is of taken to the levels we see in places like Nigeria. Poverty stricken societies. And or with people who are old and are afraid of death, or are facing adversities that they cannot handle. I guarantee you, if you were probably born in Germany, you would be singing a different tune right now grin.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:
And what have you achieved with your clear eyesight?

Perhaps, if you clearly state how you measure achievement, she will be able to respond appropriately.
Cheers
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by hush15: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:
People has been saying that for more than 2000 f**cking years and these people include Jesus himself, peter and paul and pretty much every important character in the new testament and then through out the medieval times.

further more we hear that sh*t like literally everyday from Christians around the world. Now Pastor Chris says it and suddenly it becomes News?

what makes that more special or how does pastor Chris saying it make it any less bullsh*t? undecided

N.B: Anyway important question to all christians, can someone tell me what pastor chris is doing with all the money he is raking in when Jesus is coming soon, doesn't that mean you don't really need all the millions since they aren't needed once jesus comes?

ask yourselves; Do they really believe what they preach?

Dude, I don't have a clue what you saying and honestly, I don't care but if it's ur question, yes I do believe what he preaches cos I believe in Jesus and the message He brings and if he says He coming back again as the bible says, why won't I believe Pastor Chris.

It doesn't matter if I heard that since childhood or whatever, I just know I want to be right for Him and stand with Him. That's all that matters. After all, it's not we going to be here forever and I don't want to be on the other side of the divide....

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by firstking01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:

His bank account of course, where else. Your house?

Oooh for God sake who is talking about that shiit

so?

- does this change the fact that he didnt say anything new as this post carries

- or that he is raking in millions everyday?
Ya lots are just blinded by the god of this world that has given you a reprobate mind.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

Perhaps, if you clearly state how you measure achievement, she will be able to respond appropriately.
Cheers

I mean how many lives have you impacted positively?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.