Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (43545 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by arimahoseloka(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
help3852:
In the last 3 years, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church AKA Believers Loveworld Nation has reiterated on several occasions that Jesus is Coming Soon.

During the International Cell Leaders Conference ICLC in 2014 for the church ministers and leaders, Pastor Chris shade more light on the glorious coming of our Lard and Saviour Jesus Christ as he was moved to tears.

In the message, he pointed out the ministers that the reason the gospel must be preached is because Jesus is coming again.

In his words, he added,

”Prepared your life, Jesus is coming again for a church without a spot, wrinkle or any blemish, a church that is Holy and Un-defiled, a Church that is living and walking in Faith …”

Jesus is Coming, Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acb5RyqGmvY

During the last Global Communion Service, Pastor Chris re-emphasised on the second coming of Jesus and admonished the brethren to take it seriously as the Lord is coming sooner and the world is very close to the end.

He also announced that he will share a full message on the second coming of Jesus, the signs fulfilled, what is expected of Born Again Christians and how they should live prepared.

For there is no other name given among men, by which a man can be saved, except the name of Jesus. The Gospel must be preached.

copied from http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/jesus-is-coming-soon-pastor-chris/
oga but u said mansturbation is not a sin, u also charge people gate fee for new yr service. if i see u in heaven then it must definately be a dream or an illusion. it cant be thesame God u claim to preach about

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
visijo:
see as atheist and satanist just take over this thread.. They know the truth but they wont believe.

Please sir, what EXACTLY is the truth here?
Kindly provide details.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Sexina851(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Raking money into where?
So you cannot see the spread of his message around the world.

He recenly had a ministers conference and youth camp with attendees from every known nation on earth. Who does that? You think that's normal?

So u mean u don't know other churches do that. And besides I see nothing special in all those things sef

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by thonyokun(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bitter truth. Take it or leave it no one is forcing you to accept Jesus. All I know is that he's coming back very soon and there's nothing you or anybody can do about it, just be prepared.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Btruth: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
That will be the best solution to all the trouble in the world. The earlier He come the better. This world is full of shit.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by darkhorizon: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Millykay:
The Anticipated Rapper MILLY K is Here with a NEW WAVE.

*STREET AMBASSADOR*

MILLY K x REEZE x LEXY BOI

Go check it out

http://tindeck.com/listen/yelst

LINK 2

http://www.naijapals.com/music/STREET_AMBASSADOR_MILLY_K_x_LEXY_BOI_x_REEZE-61579

Support Good music
IG:iammilly_k
Twitter: millykay01
Producer:EKAS BEAT

Your first line tho,is he Jesus tongue grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
if u have the mastercard you can make psyments on websites that accepts payoneer, why not transfer the $ to normal account, their xchange rate is 400
HazzanTazzan:
Okay it's no news

I have 450$ Payoneer Abeg...

I can help u make payment online
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Barzinime(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
All these so called men of God (as the remaining of us are children of God & they are they are the grown up men in God's eye) should pls shut it we all know Jesus is coming soon...I pray we develop wisdom in this country "my ppl perish cos they lack wisdom"
Even Jesus doesn't know when only the Father knows...
help3852:
In the last 3 years, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church AKA Believers Loveworld Nation has reiterated on several occasions that Jesus is Coming Soon.

During the International Cell Leaders Conference ICLC in 2014 for the church ministers and leaders, Pastor Chris shade more light on the glorious coming of our Lard and Saviour Jesus Christ as he was moved to tears.

In the message, he pointed out the ministers that the reason the gospel must be preached is because Jesus is coming again.

In his words, he added,

”Prepared your life, Jesus is coming again for a church without a spot, wrinkle or any blemish, a church that is Holy and Un-defiled, a Church that is living and walking in Faith …”

Jesus is Coming, Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acb5RyqGmvY

During the last Global Communion Service, Pastor Chris re-emphasised on the second coming of Jesus and admonished the brethren to take it seriously as the Lord is coming sooner and the world is very close to the end.

He also announced that he will share a full message on the second coming of Jesus, the signs fulfilled, what is expected of Born Again Christians and how they should live prepared.

For there is no other name given among men, by which a man can be saved, except the name of Jesus. The Gospel must be preached.

copied from http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/jesus-is-coming-soon-pastor-chris/

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
thonyokun:
Bitter truth. Take it or leave it no one is forcing you to accept Jesus. All I know is that he's coming back very soon and there's nothing you or anybody can do about it, just be prepared.

Have you and your Chris emptied your bank accounts and sold all your earthly possessions?
Or how are you and your Chris prepared?
If not, should we ignore your call to "just be prepared" as the mother of all scams?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by SQMrProducer(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Braden6:
I wish all humans were on the same page,then the world would be a better place .
Enlightened people know that the world will never end ,at least not anytime soon.And there'll never be a time when Jesus shows up from the sky. The only reality is that everyone who lives will die . The real self is the spirit which exist temporarily in this physical vessel .
There is no right or wrong religion. All religion are trying to say the same thing and they all have the same theme - unification with the divine (God)
The one and only true religion is "Love your fellow humans as your love yourself " absolutely nothing else matters in human existence than Love. Love means to be kind,humble ,Forgiving,honest,etc.

You have said it all. Nice one but i think the world would come to an end one day
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Rilwayne001: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:
U wont see all those haters here. If its blackmail now u will see dem rushing.
And those who keep ranting prosperity preachers bla bla bla wont also see dis. Blind men everywhere

Jesus has been 'coming soon' for the past 2000 years now, and you are seeing this as a news? Nothing new here bro!

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nickizoe(f): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

Raking money into where?
So you cannot see the spread of his message around the world.

He recenly had a ministers conference and youth camp with attendees from every known nation on earth. Who does that? You think that's normal?
Why do you have to quote that guy up you Obviously He is insane.. you just don't quote insane people, you pray for them to get better with better understanding... Am even surprised he got a lot of likes on that shit he wrote..."He needs help.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Bollinger(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

He does receive millions, but does not steal church money. Besides, he is a big giver....the biggest I know.

Where does his wealth come from? You people are just weird i swear.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ifex370(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
eezeribe:
He is now the advocate for Jesus.something we have been hearing since childhood.
I think he should prepare for the coming of Jesus christ by reconciling with his wife.

He's reconciled with her long ago
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
-
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Timkizzy33881(f): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
My prophet also said that JESUS IS COMING again and it's close. I believed also in this pastor he's a true man of GOD. Let's be prepared.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by samjey: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
May the Lord forgive all those who do not understand this great truth and make trivial a most significant issue that will soon unfold before all eyes. I pray He gives you a heart of understanding and by His great grace bring you into His marvellous light and makes you ready for the glorious flight with Him. Amen. Indeed, Jesus is coming soon, let all that will hearken prepare for His appearance.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by otemanuduno: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
For the children not born yet, this lie has been over-repeated and it will not end. Pls don't listen to lies like this in your own lifetime. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by D1official: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

I didn't know that your scam artist rhapsody rhymer is at the same level as "Davido, wizkid, phyno, d banj".
Thanks for letting us know.
Bravo.
No they re nt the same at all.
Nt in fame, nt in relevance, nt in glory, nt in grace, nt in love, nt in sanity, nt even of d same goal.
Dey re simply D ones u pleased with, nd ignorantly celebrate their flamboyant lifestyle.
That's y I got them involved.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nickizoe:
Why do you have to quote that guy up you Obviously He is insane.. you just don't quote insane people, you pray for them to get better with better understanding... Am even surprised he got a lot of likes on that shit he wrote..."He needs help.
Nobody's prepared.. It's all talks including u.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Timiblanko(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
No matter what HE will come back, LORD help me to make it home
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
ifex370:
He's reconciled with her long ago

Are they no longer divorced?
Or what is the meaning of reconciled?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by OBIGS(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abegggg he should come.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by help3852: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Barzinime:
All these so called men of God (as the remaining of us are children of God & they are they are the grown up men in God's eye) should pls shut it we all know Jesus is coming soon...I pray we develop wisdom in this country "my ppl perish cos they lack wisdom"
Even Jesus doesn't know when only the Father knows...
but He is coming soon, hahahahha

I pity you, U don't know Jesus neither do you know the Father
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timkizzy33881:
My prophet also said that JESUS IS COMING again and it's close. I believed also in this pastor he's a true man of GOD. Let's be prepared.

Have you and your Chris liquidated your bank accounts and sold off all your earthly possessions?
If you have not, why should anyone take you or your Chris to be serious human beings?
Please let us know what seriousness should we attach to empty, meaningless rhetoric from jokers like you and Chris.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
oneclot:
Christ has come and gone but the world is oblivious of this fact.

And, that coming marked the end of the world.
Christians that are still waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ are only waiting in vain.

If only they can understand the meaning of the hidden vision revealed to Daniel (in the book of Daniels) and then relate it to the vision revealed to John (in the book of Revelations), then, they will come to understand that he has long come and gone
So, what will happen to anyone who dies bro?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ifex370(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

Are they no longer divorced?
Or what is the meaning of reconciled?

Nah.. They weren't divorced.. Just speculations of divorce came up when de had issues..

But they recently reconciled
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
I've been hearing that since I was a kid! cool cool
the bible had already foretold of people who will say things like this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love ur comment

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
samjey:
May the Lord forgive all those who do not understand this great truth and make trivial a most significant issue that will soon unfold before all eyes. I pray He gives you a heart of understanding and by His great grace bring you into His marvellous light and makes you ready for the glorious flight with Him. Amen. Indeed, Jesus is coming soon, let all that will hearken prepare for His appearance.

If your god of men, Chris can't give a SPECIFIC date for the return of Jesus Christ, please let us know what additional information he has provided apart from what is in the Bible of over 2,000 years ago.
If he has said NOTHING new, then there is no great truth nor is there anything significant about what the scam artist has said.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
ifex370:
Nah.. They weren't divorced.. Just speculations of divorce came up when de had issues..

Why do you succumb to the devil by telling lies?
For what benefit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9vieP8R60U
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jesus was nailed to the cross, and he was buried and death. He can only come by being born through another woman. But I am sure the niccur is still scared of being born again after the fuccking Crucifixion he went through. Even his Father foresake him then. He shouted "Father, Why art thou foresaken me." He prolly thought the Anunakis will come to his rescue. grin

I am sure if the military industrial complex sees a Jet or Plane coming down from another constellation, we will shoot at sight at any UFO's flying saucer.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Alezy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
I've been hearing that since I was a kid! cool cool
the fact that your saying this further proves the bible to be correct in everything it says about the second coming. repent now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.