Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (43530 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by datola: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good message

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seunny4lif(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
I have been hearing that since I was born cool cool

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jesus via the person of the Holyspirit in a man makes that man worthy..... smiley

If he says you are worthy then it also doesn't matter what you think....

tosyne2much:
I hope to live eternally even though I'm not worthy

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by 2shure: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abegi.
If jesus nor come .
Who wan come .
Abi u wan impersonate.
Abegi God of Man who fuc sinach throway

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Millykay: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Anticipated Rapper MILLY K is Here with a NEW WAVE.

*STREET AMBASSADOR*

MILLY K x REEZE x LEXY BOI

Go check it out

http://tindeck.com/listen/yelst

LINK 2

http://www.naijapals.com/music/STREET_AMBASSADOR_MILLY_K_x_LEXY_BOI_x_REEZE-61579

Support Good music
IG:iammilly_k
Twitter: millykay01
Producer:EKAS BEAT

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Antichristus: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Religion is the opium of the masses, giving them a false sense of consciousness.

5 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
If he like make him come and if him no like, make him dey there, wetin concern me with am

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Looks like the regular scam tricks of this con artist are no longer working on the sheeple. Hence the change in tactics to make up for the loss of his money laundering business model.
Maybe he is afraid to face rapist charges in SA like the Omotosho god of men.
SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
2shure:
Abegi.
If jesus nor come .
Who wan come .
Abi u wan impersonate.
Abegi God of Man who fuc sinach throway

Sinach na im new wife?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by CHARLOE(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:
People has been saying that for more than 2000 f**cking years and these people include Jesus himself, peter and paul and pretty much every important character in the new testament and then through out the medieval times.

further more we hear that sh*t like literally everyday from Christians around the world. Now Pastor Chris says it and suddenly it becomes News?

what makes that more special or how does pastor Chris saying it make it any less bullsh*t? undecided

N.B: Anyway important question to all christians, can someone tell me what pastor chris is doing with all the money he is raking in when Jesus is coming soon, doesn't that mean you don't really need all the millions since they aren't needed once jesus comes?

ask yourselves; Do they really believe what they preach?
Took d words right out a ma mouth! Very subtle deception. If he really belives Jesus is coming soon he'd give half his wealth to charity. But for where? Even Bill gates did a few yrs ago.
Nigga is busy accumulating wealth for generations unborn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Didov(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
yup...dats d bitter truth....jesus is coming soon...we all av to repent for the kingdom of God is at hand,bcox 2moro may be too late
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
datola:
Good message

What EXACTLY is good about the message?
I hope that you are capable of explaining.
Thanks
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by dinggle: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg make all of una go heaven leave me and Stephanie for this earth. Because if Apostle dey go heaven i go jeje enter hell no hard feelings!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by holatimmy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:
People has been saying that for more than 2000 f**cking years and these people include Jesus himself, peter and paul and pretty much every important character in the new testament and then through out the medieval times.

further more we hear that sh*t like literally everyday from Christians around the world. Now Pastor Chris says it and suddenly it becomes News?

what makes that more special or how does pastor Chris saying it make it any less bullsh*t? undecided

N.B: Anyway important question to all christians, can someone tell me what pastor chris is doing with all the money he is raking in when Jesus is coming soon, doesn't that mean you don't really need all the millions since they aren't needed once jesus comes?

Bro it's simple
Live your life as if Jesus is coming the next minute
Make your plans as if Jesus is not coming in the next 1000 years

That way you are fruitful and you are prepared

Don't live a useless life
Be heavenly conscious and earthly relevant

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by wilbow2k3(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=johnydon22 post=55849226]

His bank account of course, where else. Your house?

Oooh for God sake who is talking

KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION...INFACT THERE IS A LAW SUPPORTING FREEDOM OF SPEECH...BUT NOTE: SO IS EVERYONE..so when you spit rubbish..know that it doesn't add a cent to my account. ..If Chris has millions..it's his money and not yours...it's not a sin to have millions. ..check....it's a sin to worship money...as long as you are serving God with your millions. ..your opinion is nothing but poo
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by D1official: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnydon22:

No!!they should go hungry, wear rags, ride bicycles, live in huts and even beg u for food, before you believe there words.
U would rather prefer Niki Minaj,kim Kardashian,p square on a private jet,indirectly with ur money, than a preacher who spreads the word of life, who preaches peace, bring hope to all, ND preach salvation to mankind,which is the most important thing in life.
Question:If God blesses me through them, why shouldn't I bless God through them?.I mean they say every lover is a giver,so as a genuine lover of Jesus, if I Dnt give to him who else will I give to...
Inasmuch as m nt a fan of d fake pastors that curb money for there self glory (which Christ before time warned us of), there are still genuine ones out there that use it for gr8 things.

6 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by temitope277(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
everyone knew but no one know the exact date
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
CHARLOE:
Took d words right out a ma mouth! Very subtle deception. If he really belives Jesus is coming soon he'd give half his wealth to charity. But for where? Even Bill gates did a few yrs ago.
Nigga is busy accumulating wealth for generations unborn

You are too gentle.
Too kind.
Why only half?
If the fake p.i.m.p god of men is not deceiving himself and his sheeple, let him empty his bank accounts and sell all his assets.
Then thinking souls will take him serious.
Anything less means that he is either a joker or simply joking.
What a smart arse mofo.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by joganut(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
i believe you sir becos i am holding the effing trumpet. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2017

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Jesus via the person of the Holyspirit in a man makes that man worthy..... smiley

If he says you are worthy then it also doesn't matter what you think....

Nice one bro
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
D1official:
No!!they should go hungry, wear rags, ride bicycles, live in huts and even beg u for food, before you believe there words.
U would rather prefer Niki Minaj,kim Kardashian,p square on a private jet,indirectly with ur money, than a preacher who spreads the word of life, who preaches peace, bring hope to all, ND preach salvation to mankind,which is the most important thing in life.
Question:If God blesses me through them, why shouldn't I bless God through them?.I mean they say every lover is a giver,so as a genuine lover of Jesus, if I Dnt give to him who else will I give to...
Inasmuch as m nt a fan of d fake pastors that curb money for there self glory (which Christ before time warned us of), there are still genuine ones out there that use it for gr8 things.

Great things like setting up and running primary schools and health clinics that are heavily subsidised?
That is what the white missionaries of old did to liberate the likes of Chris, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Idahosa etc from their penury destiny in village farms, not so?
Can you share a list of such Nigerian gods of men doing that?
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by RaptorX: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which Jesus is coming? Is it the one described in the book of Revelations as having a skin like burnt brass with wooly hair or the one with the long flowing hair and pale skin like the one my mother hangs in her living room.

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by lepaciousfunmi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Donnie dear, never you speak for anyone, just know your mind.

Only God knows who's righteous

donnie:

He is a righteous man whose heart is towards God and kingdom expansion. Thats the reason he will never know lack.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by cuedish: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Another punch-line to make maga drop cash.[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:
U wont see all those haters here. If its blackmail now u will see dem rushing.
And those who keep ranting prosperity preachers bla bla bla wont also see dis. Blind men everywhere

If your god of men is not a scam, let him empty his bank account, sell all his assets and share everything to the poor in readiness for the coming of Jesus Christ that he has just announced.
Is that not what Christ asked the rich man to do in the Bible before He said that it is easier for a camel to go through a needle than for a rich man to make heaven?
Do you guys ever read your Bible or you are hooked on rhapsody rapping lyrics like a drug addict?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by D1official: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

Great things like setting up and running primary schools and health clinics that are heavily subsidised?
Can you share a list of such Nigerian gods of men doing that?
Thanks
You start by telling me, how many artists like Davido, wizkid, phyno, d banj that have done such ND I will answer ur questions.
Bt ur ignorance will Neva let you knw that it is your money that they are indirectly squandering, nd at d end have nothing for d society bt help in its decadence nd even show off deir luxurious wrist watches nd cars, bt instead of u citicising them you go to there shows nd pay thousand of naira just to dance.
We are the ones giving them the money nt you, I don't knw y datz an issue to you.
Nd mind you Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Dnt expect them to tell you all they do, Co's is simply against d rule of d kingdom, they ought to obey God bt man.
So yes they do more than dat bt u won't knw Co's they won't tell.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by oneclot: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Christ has come and gone but the world is oblivious of this fact.

And, that coming marked the end of the world.
Christians that are still waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ are only waiting in vain.

If only they can understand the meaning of the hidden vision revealed to Daniel (in the book of Daniels) and then relate it to the vision revealed to John (in the book of Revelations), then, they will come to understand that he has long come and gone
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
cuedish:
Another punch-line to make maga drop cash.

Na so na.
Scammer must hammer as long as there are magas.

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by visijo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
see as atheist and satanist just take over this thread.. They know the truth but they wont believe.

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by larrymoore(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
no be today, old story

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome by seguno2: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
D1official:
You start by telling me, how many artists like Davido, wizkid, phyno, d banj that have done such ND I will answer ur questions.
Bt ur ignorance will Neva let you knw that it is your money that they are indirectly squandering, nd at d end have nothing for d society bt help in its decadence nd even show off deir luxurious wrist watches nd cars, bt instead of u citicising them you go to there shows nd pay thousand of naira just to dance.

I didn't know that your scam artist rhapsody rhymer is at the same level as "Davido, wizkid, phyno, d banj".
Thanks for letting us know.
Bravo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.