Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (35485 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by lemolemo: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Serving senator is too much asking, shame on the Judicial system we have in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Organs(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
The Presidency (whoever is heading it) has 7days to release the servant of God or chukwu okike would send death as he did in Egypt..

A word is enough for the wise...

keep kwayet. 7 days, hahaha i laugh in swahili......All the time he's been eating beans and garri in Kuje nko? where was chukwu Okike? Make una no hurry up and find bail money na so you go beat chest until judge change mind, cancel bail, na that time your mumu eye go open... mumu united dem, dem.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by duni04(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
rotexsky:
The said 100 million as stated here is not to be paid by the surety,it is only to be paid by the surety if the accused person jumps bail otherwise the surety will arrested and prosecuted,it seems a lot of persons in this forum do not actually know this
You actually have to present evidence that you have that money to the court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by franchizy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
A very good development. In a saner country, kanu would have been executed by now.

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by intruxive(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol. Jewish religious leader, serving senator. If I hear say any ipob senator ready go replace this loon for kuje... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
Can he meet any of the bail conditions?

However, Kanu is expected to meet the following conditions before and after regaining freedom:

Ø One of the sureties must be a senior and highly recognised Nigerian of Igbo descent

Ø The second surety must be a highly recognised believer in Judaism

Ø The third surety must be resident with landed property in Abuja

Ø Sureties to deposit their international passports with the court

Till conclusion of trial…

Ø Kanu must not grant interview

Ø Kanu must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 people

Ø Kanu must not hold rallies

Ø Kanu's health report should be made available to the court monthly

The bail terms were described by lawyers as multiple and stringent.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/law/biafra-bail-conditions-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-kanu-regains-freedom/194999.html

Gov. Okorocha is very concerned...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bantudra: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
kanu is a illegal immigrant in nigeria now...you igbos dont get it....this thing is long not over...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
Senator, Jewish leader and highly respected person, can u see wat Buhari have turned a Federal Court into?

It sound like a village sharia bail condition. smh!
Leave Buhari out of this because if it were up to him, Namdi Kanu will spend the rest of his life behind bars. Instead thank the female judge who had the heart to grant him bail on humanitarian grounds even though the law provides no provision for this given the gravity of the crimes he is accused of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afonjas can now start wailling after a hard days work with the shepherds

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by gberra: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
We've heard worse. Chukwu okike is a powerless god who specializes in giving empty ultimatums grin
Their jubilation is gradually reducing to tears.

Igbos always cry embarassed

4 Likes

akpasubi777:

Gov. Okorocha is very concerned...
What makes you say so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by fitzrichard4u(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is no more bail conditions. It is punishment. The item of not holding a press conference is against his human rights.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Fulmigati: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
It will be met and Kanu will be released, I'm not worried.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by iwattpro(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
They are scared of President Nnmadi Kano' speeches to his citizens/Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Fulmigati: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
You people need to save your emotional trauma for when Kanu is declared NOT GUILTY!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Extrazee: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fulmigati:
You people need to save your emotional for when Kanu is declared NOT GUILTY!! cheesy
Emotional indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by famzynet: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
Senator, Jewish leader and highly respected person, can u see wat Buhari have turned a Federal Court into?

It sound like a village sharia bail condition. smh!

I tire ooo for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Fulmigati: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Extrazee:

Emotional indeed.
*Emotional trauma. Seriously , Nigeria's case is weak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by origima: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Will u people accuse Buhari for keeping these boy in prisons again? Certainly NO.shebi him be Jewish man na,let Isreal send one to bail next week and be then he can buy a house in Abuja and he should be ready to run out of Nigeria cos Government will cripple his business

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Marthaodion(f): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
lemolemo:
Serving senator is too much asking, shame on the Judicial system we have in Nigeria.

Too much?

Except there are no Igbo serving senators in the country now.

This will show me how serious these Igbos are in their struggle. I'm patiently waiting for the senator that will help him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by freethesheeple(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
kitaatita:
I thought Mr. Kanu claimed to be a Jew; he won't have difficulty in getting a Jewish religious leader to bail him
.u don change talk..from to rot in prison to:he claimed to be a jew..
Sorry oooo..Just buy Rat poision,irs be around 50 or 100 and die slowly instead of Heart attack

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ab11baddo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
oilsuop:
I saw some ladies painting themselves on Biafran color in the high street abuja and I ask myself can we afonjas sleep well this week sad
they will sleep just fine.... But u, I don't think so... Cuz u can't do without mentioning them... So go on...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by famzynet: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
fitzrichard4u:
This is no more bail conditions. It is punishment. The item of not holding a press conference is against his human rights.

Since Buhari came into power,there is no freedom of speech. I only tire for our lawyers meant to upload the law.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by permit(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
SweetLove0:
Sai Baba. I stand with PMB
mark this your stand shall fall

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
The bail conditions means he would still remain in prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Sanchez01: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Ama say what? .. He shall never be free. He has a covenant with slavery.

Igbos are doomed cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by saintandsinnerz: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
This Binta Nyako is an idiot! Why won't he grant interviews? Doesn't the constitution grant freedom of speech? Why can't he be in a gathering of more than 10 people? So if his family members and close friends visit him, he should chase them away because of the silly judegemment? Madam judge, go and suck Buhari balls.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by opara28(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
omo dis kind bail condition na die oo grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Ugosample(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Noneroone:
He should reject those conditions
He rejects it, then goes back to jail
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by saintandsinnerz: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Chai, I fear government. Well, for the sake of my wife to be, Ngozi I wish Justice Fatimah can bring down the bailing condition. I really want Kanu to go home so my wife to be can be happy. tongue
Shut up you never wanted him out. You're now changing your stance, I thought people like you said he will never be granted bail? Hyprocisy and double mouth are why people don't you people serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food / Senator Dino Melaye Released From Arrest / Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.