Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (35488 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by PFRB: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol...karma is a bitch, everyone will get his taste...The judge that gave those conditions will get her's someday.
She said she was granting bail based on his health condition yet she gave these near impossible conditions. Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
ozoebuka1:
so, what if there's no Jewish person successful enough to have 100million naira as surety?

What if he's the only Jewish person in Nigeria?

His bail conditions are the weirdest I've heard, the judge that gave them should be ashamed of herself. The Nigerian judicial system should as well be ashamed on her behalf.
The Judge never said the surety must be a Jew, only that He/She must be a "be a highly recognized believer in Judaism". You have to give the judge credit for having some sympathy for his plight because ordinarily the crime he is accused of committing is not a bailable one

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bizzibodi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
nnamdi made a fool of himsef by begging for bail?a sign of weakness,mandela & asan sue ki never did that,he even foolishly claim judaism.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by danot1030: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why's dilector seeking for bail, is that how Mandela was fighting for bail?

Kanu is a coward, Igbos should stop comparing him with Mandela, because Mandela instead of fighting for bail when he was in prison was fighting for freedom for south Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ozoebuka1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
kropotkin33:
The Judge never said the surety must be a Jew, only that He/She must be a "be a highly recognized believer in Judaism". You have to give the judge credit for having some sympathy for his plight because ordinarily the crime he is accused of committing is not a bailable one
forgive my poor expression when I used Jewish... there's nothing like sympathy here, he was found not guilty of any crime and those they couldn't find evidence, they kept delaying...The judge and her. conditions are laughable. The conditions looks so unprofessional even to an illiterate!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by frankosuji: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
The igbos should watch out for him cuz he is our great brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by frankosuji: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
The igbos are the foundation of Naija coolThe igbos are the foundation of Naija
so we must not disapoint our brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by willibounce1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
What is ekweremadu waiting for? He is a senator and I'm sure he has more than 100 million. It will be shameful if after all the noise they can't meet bail conditions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by linusbnn(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
OnankpaBa:
make i no talk before they finish me o.

Let me stay here and observe

Fear fear man no dey build house
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Teespice(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
yes na.
he has to be remanded in custody till he meets his bail conditions.
that's standard practice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Adminisher: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thejustw14:
It's gon be a process not a magic

A process to NOTHING
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by PHILipu1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
I can bet you that money won't be an issue.

Forget Buhari time, lots of Nna hold better bread.

Na the Jewish surety I nor understand.

But na him say he be Jew.
If he is a Jew,that shouldn't be problem.
They have ambassador here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bardiprecious: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Biafra is loading......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by donborg(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZAWs:
Where in this world that you will be allowed to go home without a bail conditions met?
Why is it called "conditions" in this first place?

Bail conditions were set, and he hasn't met any .
It's fully legal for him to be returned to prison pending his bail conditions are met.
This is very simple.

The bail conditions though undecided undecided
bail conditions fit for a slave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Justice Binta Nyako has simply validated Nnamdi Kanu's argument that Nigeria could be a zoo

Any other country of the world were equality before the law means something the requirement will be only citizens or passport carrying Nationals can stand as surety, here rather than focus on Citizenship a High court judge wants to focus on Race and Tribe

This for me is evidence that Racism and Tribalism is institutionalised and the judge should bury her head in shame!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by gbegemaster(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
PHILipu1:

But na him say he be Jew.
If he is a Jew,that shouldn't be problem.
They have ambassador here in Nigeria.
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by MChaze25(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kanu is smarter than the Nigerian government.. The judge failed into his trap...getting a Jewish leader means isreal will be more interested now in Biafra's case and that is a country Nigeria should be afraid of to support Biafra. Israel is deadly when it comes to international wars...They don't make noise but very deadly... They don't cease fire at all easily... Hmmm.
Buhari think well ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by jomoh: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
I can bet you that money won't be an issue.

Forget Buhari time, lots of Nna hold better bread.

Na the Jewish surety I nor understand.

The court normally asks for a religious leader as a surety but since Nnamdi kanu said he is a Jew and not a Christian or traditional worshipper, then calling for a Jewish leader by the court is not out of place.

I don't think he can meet the condition because to find a Jewish leader in Nigeria is next to impossible and to find one that can vouch for him is one in infinitesimal. Do we even have Jewish synagogue in Nigeria let alone a leader.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by marv1: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
unstableaswater:
Senator, Jewish leader and highly respected person, can u see wat Buhari have turned a Federal Court into?

It sound like a village sharia bail condition. smh!
. But Igbos have claimed that they are Jews. So it shouldn't be hard for them to get one to help meet the bail conditions. We have seen them in Jewish attire severally.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by musa7m(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
serving senator,wic Nigerian senator wil come out for this guy.....and for the jewish religious leader....do we have jews in Nigerian....dem have go to South africa/ jewish HQ to fine one
jomoh:

The court normally asks for a religious leader as a surety but since Nnamdi kanu said he is a Jew and not a Christian or traditional worshipper, then calling for a Jewish leader by the court is not out of place.

I don't think he can meet the condition because to find a Jewish leader in Nigeria is next to impossible and to find one that can vouch for him is one in infinitesimal. Do we even have Jewish synagogue in Nigeria let alone a leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bantudra: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
fitzrichard4u:
This is no more bail conditions. It is punishment. The item of not holding a press conference is against his human rights.

you get it now??... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by marv1: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
MChaze25:
Kanu is smarter than the Nigerian government.. The judge failed into his trap...getting a Jewish leader means isreal will be more interested now in Biafra's case and that is a country Nigeria should be afraid of to support Biafra. Israel is deadly when it comes to international wars...They don't make noise but very deadly... They don't cease fire at all easily... Hmmm.
Buhari think well ooo
. You are just talking like a kindergarten. So you think Israel government will just come and be fighting Nigeria because of Nnamdi Kanu they know nothing about? Its even better you invite ISIS than seeking help where there is none.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bantudra: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

Leave me alone. I am not your wife/wife-to-be.

bantudra and ngozi sitting on tree, k i s s i n g.... grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Ngozi123(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

bantudra and ngozi sitting on tree, k i s s i n g.... grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

Don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Benito2017: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Biafra's will be a heaven in earth. Nigeria is a zoo for zombies and its time has expired. The bail conditions for my selfless leader cannot be fulfilled and Buhari and co should look for zombies to punish not my leader. I pray that the God of Isreal should punish,disgrace and exterminate any evil man that want to stop the cause of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by gbegemaster(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
jomoh:

I see. Anyways I heard he's rejected the bail conditions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bantudra: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

Don't mention me again.

shocked kiss..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by jomoh: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
musa7m:
serving senator,wic Nigerian senator wil come out for this guy.....and for the jewish religious leader....do we have jews in Nigerian....dem have go to South africa/ jewish HQ to fine one

Jewish leader will be hard to find but the senators, that one no hard. dem full every where.

You think say we get shame for this country. Taaaa we no get.

In a same clime, nobody will want to be associated with someone charged with treason.

Talking of treason, that is where I believe Ipob has gotten it wrong. No sane country wants someone charged with treason associated with them and BTW the world right now is too busy with Trump(USA) and Kim(North Korea) nuclear threats to know that one biafra exist somewhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by jomoh: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
I see. Anyways I heard he's rejected the bail conditions.

The new twist is that he has denied rejecting the bail. He promised to meet the condition in 48hours.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by gbegemaster(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
jomoh:

The new twist is that he has denied rejecting the bail. He promised to meet the condition in 48hours.
The press is not helping matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Released From Arrest / Lady Complains After Attending Party Ward Meeting And Asked To Serve Food / Amosun And Dapo Abiodun Campaigned For Gbenga Daniel In 2002 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.