Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (35490 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by bolayei: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jewish religious leader with property in abuja and 100m bond....that alone is like life in prison.
Set the bail at 100 naira payable only in 1kobo coins na? And is Judaism even a religion practiced in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Noneroone(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
tawababiola:

you are an adult fool bros. u mean he should reject the bail granted to him? the question is can u stay indoor for jst 2days without u going out? if no, u r a mature fool that have no sense of reasoning. kanu sees this as a golden opportunity and I bet u he will neva misuse it. zoo is dealing with it stubborn animals.......
i wont call for your ban.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by rejoice4eva(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
7lives:

Those coup plotters of 1. 15 . 66 should have known that Igbo domination agenda will not happen, much as I don't appreciate what happened to Igbos in Nigeria, you people actually deserves it.
If not for Providence, the North, middle belt, ND or SW will probably be in your situation, begging and getting killed to escape from the NIGERIA you are now trying to escape from.
Brainwashed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by prince985(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
mynd1:
Lol.

chai God bless FG and Buhari.

pikin weh say him mama no go sleep him no go sleep ooo
who dey laugh naw na?? grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by prince985(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
duni04:
Now that the EFCC is chooking eye in everyone's business, who in his right senses will cone out and say he wants to volunteer his N100million for Kanu? I doubt he'll meet those bail conditions
Marthaodion:

Too much?

Except there are no Igbo serving senators in the country now.

This will show me how serious these Igbos are in their struggle. I'm patiently waiting for the senator that will help him.
I doubt if your Yoruba skull had been sleeping well for the past few days grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by laudate: 11:37pm On May 02, 2017
bolayei:
Jewish religious leader with property in abuja and 100m bond....that alone is like life in prison.
Set the bail at 100 naira payable only in 1kobo coins na? And is Judaism even a religion practiced in Nigeria?

Well, Nnamdi Kanu is now out on bail by stylishly and falsely citing health grounds, as the reason he wanted to leave Kuje. sad And the first thing he does once he is free, is to go for dinner with a Yoruba man who insulted his people mercilessly less than a year ago? shocked I don't get it, o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.