Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (35793 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by tawababiola: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Noneroone:
He should reject those conditions
you are an adult fool bros. u mean he should reject the bail granted to him? the question is can u stay indoor for jst 2days without u going out? if no, u r a mature fool that have no sense of reasoning. kanu sees this as a golden opportunity and I bet u he will neva misuse it. zoo is dealing with it stubborn animals.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by jomoh: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
The press is not helping matters.

Nigerian press can make one to look like a fool. That is why I don't rush to post on FP again because in a matter of hours, you'll here a contradictory news.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by durangokid: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
joeshed:
My people see bail condition!!! See wickedness of man.
You people are talking as the bail conditions are stringent just watch how the the money will be raised within 24 hours, that one na small thing for igbo big boys, not to talk talk of when ipob rally round

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by durangokid: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
duni04:
Now that the EFCC is chooking eye in everyone's business, who in his right senses will cone out and say he wants to volunteer his N100million for Kanu? I doubt he'll meet those bail conditions
That one na chicken change for igbo big boys not to talk of ipob world wide
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by auxanocash(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yes, he cant really leave the prison until his bail is perfected (conditions met). The conditions are not really hard, it's just that who will want to stick out his head in times like this. Well, his followers can sort that out. i hope so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by gbegemaster(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
jomoh:

Nigerian press can make one to look like a fool. That is why I don't rush to post on FP again because in a matter of hours, you'll here a contradictory news.
Lol. Well, if you rush to FP and it turns out to be false, it's no big deal. You won't be flogged and no one knows the real you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2017
XerXers:
The bail has conditions, he will meet the conditions and come out

The bail condition is a tough one and hope he can meet the condition, Well i don't think i know of any Jewish leader that could stand for Kanu with house in Abuja and #100m OMG what kinda condition is this? The judge should have just said i can't let you go..

I swear me self don dey pity this guy..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2017
unstableaswater:
Senator, Jewish leader and highly respected person, can u see wat Buhari have turned a Federal Court into?

It sound like a village sharia bail condition. smh!

Now is t Buhari again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2017
oilsuop:
I saw some ladies painting themselves on Biafran color in the high street abuja and I ask myself can we afonjas sleep well this week sad

Sure as far as Kanu been return to Kuje.. hahah

Can Igbos sleep well noting that their dilector is not coming home anytime soon?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
I can bet you that money won't be an issue.

Forget Buhari time, lots of Nna hold better bread.

Na the Jewish surety I nor understand.

You get sense jare, Ekweremadu will sure drop the bar, But who be the Jewish leader that will have a house in Abuja in his name to stand as surety...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Thats normal, he will meet the bail term and be free.

And who be the Jewish leader to stand for him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Tflex01:

A Christian pastor.

Christian is different from Jewish..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2017
fitzrichard4u:
This is no more bail conditions. It is punishment. The item of not holding a press conference is against his human rights.

So he should be allow to gather his people and start all over again? LOL

I swear if he meet the condition, he won't last more than 2 weeks outside because of that condition except Igbos will lined up inside sun and be going in to see him one after the other..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
famzynet:

I tire ooo for Buhari.

So buhari is the judge? you guys blame Buhari for everything OMG..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Marthaodion:

Too much?

Except there are no Igbo serving senators in the country now.

This will show me how serious these Igbos are in their struggle. I'm patiently waiting for the senator that will help him.

Na now you go know say the likes of Ekweremadu and other igbo senators no send his sorry ass..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
This Binta Nyako is an idiot! Why won't he grant interviews? Doesn't the constitution grant freedom of speech? Why can't he be in a gathering of more than 10 people? So if his family members and close friends visit him, he should chase them away because of the silly judegemment? Madam judge, go and suck Buhari balls.

Wail me a river, Due to the gravity of the allegation leveled against him, Even getting bail he should thank God..

Now you want a man facing a treasonable charges to be granting interviews or being in gathering of lots of people so as to plan on how to attack the Nation? sorry go to sleep..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up you never wanted him out. You're now changing your stance, I thought people like you said he will never be granted bail? Hyprocisy and double mouth are why people don't you people serious

And in your right thinking sense that's look like bail and freedom?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

You're applauding this judicial rascality just because it suits your hate agenda against anything Igbo. Don't worry, mark today and remember one day you will be in similar situation and people will give glory to God for your misfortune. Just remember today when that happens.

LOL why wish another man what your dilector wish himself, Beside the new CJN is from your close tribe now and he should know better..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
BALLOSKI:
buhari made him to always appear in court in Jewish attire , so he also made the judge to put "a Jewish leader" as part of the bail condition.

LOL no mind those that don't know how things is run in judicial system when it comes to bail condition, A strong leader of your religion will have to stand for you and Kanu said he is Jewish, So do the want the judge to ask a pastor to come stand for a Jewish?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Alitair:

For real the conditions are weirdly uncomfortable. Why would he not grant any press interview? someone with nothing to hide would not give that awkward condition.
As for the 10 or more people, that one is Gov't trying to look relevant. Nigerian politics and government is now more spiritual than physical.

The conditions is even small based on the allegations levels against him..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
dragonking2:
Omo, this conditions no be beans o. But wetin concern Judaism for Nigeria matter?

He claim to be Jewish..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol...karma is a bitch, everyone will get his taste...The judge that gave those conditions will get her's someday.

But the Judge will never cmail to Hindu now?

Kanu is the genesis of his own problem for claiming to be a jew..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
so, what if there's no Jewish person successful enough to have 100million naira as surety?

What if he's the only Jewish person in Nigeria?

His bail conditions are the weirdest I've heard, the judge that gave them should be ashamed of herself. The Nigerian judicial system should as well be ashamed on her behalf.

So you expcect the Judge to ask Babalawo, Iman or Pastor to come and stand as surety for a Jewish man?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
MChaze25:
Kanu is smarter than the Nigerian government.. The judge failed into his trap...getting a Jewish leader means isreal will be more interested now in Biafra's case and that is a country Nigeria should be afraid of to support Biafra. Israel is deadly when it comes to international wars...They don't make noise but very deadly... They don't cease fire at all easily... Hmmm.
Buhari think well ooo

Now it's Israel and not trump anymore? hahah

Beside you think Israel care about him? Since he have been in Kuje have you seen Israel send anybody to come and check on him..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
marv1:
. But Igbos have claimed that they are Jews. So it shouldn't be hard for them to get one to help meet the bail conditions. We have seen them in Jewish attire severally.

Abi ooo they always dress to court in Jewish attire hahha? The judge have been watching their activities since now..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ozoebuka1(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So you expcect the Judge to ask Babalawo, Iman or Pastor to come and stand as surety for a Jewish man?
When last did you hear such conditions be sincere to ursef...Our judiciary is disgracing us internationally and you are supporting them because u feel they are doing what u would've wanted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
When last did you hear such conditions be sincere to ursef...Our judiciary is disgracing us internationally and you are supporting them because u feel they are doing what u would've wanted.

Well the conditions is due to the level of allegations against him, In a sane country treasonable is is not a bailable offense...

In a Criminal case like that and he want to be release on bail on health issue, Some strong and religious men need to stand for him incase he jump bail..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ozoebuka1(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well the conditions is due to the level of allegations against him, In a sane country treasonable is is not a bailable offense...

In a Criminal case like that and he want to be release on bail on health issue, Some strong and religious men need to stand for him incase he jump bail..
No need arguing with u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
No need arguing with u.

At all you don't need to boy, Go and find a way to meet you dilector bail condition.. And make sure you get the Jewish leader with long beard too haha..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by BALLOSKI: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL no mind those that don't know how things is run in judicial system when it comes to bail condition, A strong leader of your religion will have to stand for you and Kanu said he is Jewish, So do the want the judge to ask a pastor to come stand for a Jewish?
you de mind those kids.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by 7lives: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
rejoice4eva:
What goes round comes round. Truth and freedom can not be suppressed forever. Nigeria must face d truth and be frank about our coexistence as a nation,if we are to survive.

Those coup plotters of 1. 15 . 66 should have known that Igbo domination agenda will not happen, much as I don't appreciate what happened to Igbos in Nigeria, you people actually deserves it.
If not for Providence, the North, middle belt, ND or SW will probably be in your situation, begging and getting killed to escape from the NIGERIA you are now trying to escape from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by laudate: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
kropotkin33:
Nnamdi Kanu told the court that his religion is Judiasm. If he had claimed Christianity that particular bail condition would have been altered to say that he produce an Igbo Christian religious leader of repute. Its totally his own doing
quentin06:
The bail conditions are stiff, N100m x 3, Jewish priest, senator hmmm.

Well this is an opportunity for the IPOBians to show how much they love their director, now that it concerns money.

The essence of every ibo man is money (ego) wink

Yeah! This is the time for the IPOB chaps to put their money where their mouth is. wink They should be able to produce a Jewish priest or leader to stand as surety for Kanu, while the Igbo big boys who believe in his cause should also be able to raise the remaining 100 million, without batting an eyelid in the next 72 hours. These bail conditions will reveal how much the Igbo elites support the cause of their son Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy Oya, over to you....oh sorry, over to 'them'!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Obiano And His Wife Vote At Eri Primary School Aguleri / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.