Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (16658 Views)

Ugly Girls Mentality / NIGERIAN GIRLS MENTALITY:. Money Is My Birthright But Sex Isn't His. / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Love Machine:
Make I no spoil your mood.She is faithful and caring OK?
lolz . Say your mind, that's why this topic was created grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2017
firstking01:
Coming from a girl??, issokay.
I'm a truthsayer dear, such girls are rare
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Na lie oooo!!!my ex despite being IGBO never asked me for simple recharge card or take out coz she always told me she wasn't after my money!!!!! Whatever her flaws.....materialism wasn't one of them!!!!
Why is she your ex? I'm not the demanding type, too shy, some say im proud to ask.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
That's good... But how is the guy doing right now?
I heard he is very rich now, don't care to know much about him. Na my mumu dey pain me
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:
Wow!!!! This one strong oooooooo!!!!!! Sowie bro! Y are there so many hoes dou!!!!
bro e weak me oo, upon everything i de do for her
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Why is she your ex? I'm not the demanding type, too shy, some say im proud to ask.
Mmmmm......babe....na long story ooo.....tribal differences caused d break up oooo......d mum adores me but d dad swore no Yoruba man will ever take his Ada away!!!! He even said he liked me o..just d Yoruba tribe scattered everything!!!! Cutting d story short....she was compelled to travel out just after NYSC..her number was changed...... It was a year later we could talk to each other ooo......she married 2 years after leaving me....all due to family pressure(her dad felt getting married will make her forget me).... He was wrong dou....she named d first son after me!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by refiner(f): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

u see, my problem wit her is that she dont even know what she is doing, for her mind, she think say she be slay queen

Na ur sista o..same state wit u bt wit a benin mentality
Lol...same state with me?...it seems my state is now a open secret. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

bro e weak me oo, upon everything i de do for her
I believe a better geh will come ur way soon!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Explain, we are all learning
I have explained oooooooo!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Mmmmm......babe....na long story ooo.....tribal differences caused d break up oooo......d mum adores me but d dad swore no Yoruba man will ever tale his Ada away!!!! He even said he liked me o..just d Yoruba tribe scattered everything!!!! Cutting d story short....she was compelled to travel out just after NYSC..her number was changed...... It was a year later we could talk to each other ooo......she married 2 years after leaving me....all due to family pressure(her dad felt getting married will make her forget me).... He was wrong dou....she named d first son after me!!!!!!
That's lovely, let her be now that she's married.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

I have explained oooooooo!!!!!
I see am
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
That's lovely, let her be now that she's married.
Of course dear!!! I have made my peace with it!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Of course dear!!! I have made my peace with it!!!
Good, we all have exes like that. The ex who occupies part of your heart grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Oyind18 post=55960102][/quote]
that word MANY was important... but i think its over superlative...
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Good, we all have exes like that. The ex who occupies part of your heart grin
Yes oooo! D good n d bad dear....they are part of what moulded us to who/what we are now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm a truthsayer dear, such girls are rare
We thankGod for your life.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Broke guys won't stop whining and bitching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
joshysmartie:

that word MANY was important... but i think its over superlative...
Didn't get you sir
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
They might come for your head. grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
My siggy na real [/quote] Its not a crime to be broke but many guys don't remember the lady that suffered with them.

i mean this is not true...
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I heard he is very rich now, don't care to know much about him. Na my mumu dey pain me
am glad he is rich. Are you compelled to go back to him?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
am glad he is rich. Are you compelled to go back to him?
No way! I have not seen him for years.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
No way! I have not seen him for years.
let's forget gra gra, if he comes back for you, you sure gonna melt like ice.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
let's forget gra gra, if he comes back for you, you sure gonna melt like ice.
Lol, even the one that I fell deeply in love with can't stand before me and I look at him twicegrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
Bro, you can't be so sure. Girls are unpredictable.
Yes I know....but on dis one am sure!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Lol, even the one that I fell deeply in love with can't stand before me and I look at him twicegrin
lolz. Am just laughing now, because when e happen now, your feelings would swing the other way round. Leave Rambo for Sylvester Stallion. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
One question babe....are u rich? If not.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Yes I know....but on dis one am sure!!!!!
okay. I give up. So you are into another relationship? , how is it going?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz. Am just laughing now, because when e happen now, your feelings would swing the other way round. Leave Rambo for Sylvester Stallion. grin
I can cos love is just a word. My mind be like stone
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
okay. I give up. So you are into another relationship? , how is it going?
No bro!!!!! Am taking my time..... Most of the ladies I see these days love me for my pocket or my diiickk!!!! Its annoying!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I can cos love is just a word. My mind be like stone
stone indeed. grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

No bro!!!!! Am taking my time..... Most of the ladies I see these days love me for my pocket or my diiickk!!!! Its annoying!!!!!
Your dick grin ... So why are you on a break? , Nigerian girls don do you shege!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.